Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8948084 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) ... (14255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
odizeey:
you are campaigning for opinion and still trying to deprive me from expressing mine.
Irony.
I see all my players as the best. I dont care what you think.
Because they don't do well today doesn't make them bad or less than others.
Been best is relative, depending on where you are looking at the term from.

That's you, not everybody will swimming in an ocean of delusion that our players are the best players on earth. Some of us here are actually realistic and won't rate Darmian better than Marcelo. Let us be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
diggz:

Please permit me to steal your post cheesy

Carry go jare. I hate it when people can't stand the truth coz their players are being criticised. How can someone believe Darmian is the best LB in the world even when Gary Neville just said it that our LB is a huge problem. People can't just stand the truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oasis007:
Fans are too quick to judge and chide Player(s). Zlatan is doing everything humanly possible to come back in good Shape, but Dudes are already condemning him.

What about if he returns and starts banging Goals.....?! It's too early to think Ibrahimovic would slow us down, coz we ain't even playing quick footie at the Moment.

Moreso, Ibrahimovic can play as a 10, SS and he's definitely gonna be a huge Addition to the Team. He has set himself a Target, and we should support him.
he is a good addition if he is not gonna tamper with the frontline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mhiki>>>Abino

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
eph12:

I think it's arranged alphabetically, just as it was before any match was played at all at the beginning of the season. Though if it should end this way, there should be a playoff I guess.
Okay thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
OEmperor:

If two or more teams end up with same points in points table, then team having moreGoal Differencei.e.,Goals Scored minus Goals Against, wins the title.ifGoal Differencesare also same for those teams, then team having moreGoals Scoredwould win the title.And ifGoals Scoredare also same for those teams, then all those teams on top having same points, same goal differences and goals scored would compete in a playoff match at a neutral ground.Reference:English Premier League Wikipedia
Thank you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
sod09:
yes number of cards, goals conceded or better still they have a play off
Okay thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
paafin:

Man city are topping the group with alphabetical advantage. The "C" comes before the "U".. If the league ends this way, A play-off will determine the winner imho..
Thank you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
eghos12:

as at now manutd is joint first with mancity so two premier league would be awarded. I say this because when berbetov and tevex and the same premier league goals both collected golden boots I stand to be corrected though
Two League titles ke grin Suave how far you.. Thanks for trying though Mr Rico. The question has been answered by senior men them wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mystic1:

I think it will be decided by discipline. Number of cards, not sure tho.
That wouldn't be a fair way to determine it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
lekkie073:
he is a good addition if he is not gonna tamper with the frontline.

Do you really think having him back in the Team gonna tamper the Frontline?!

Mkhitaryan, whom many of us thought gonna be a BOMB playing as a 10, ain't impressing at the moment. Hence I wouldn't mind Ibrahimovic playing behind Lukaku.

However, if Mkhitaryan can improve his Games and becomes a Beast we expected of him as a 10, then I will be fine with Ibrahimovic as a backup Striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
sinizia:

You've been chatting shyte of late. What's wrong in saying the truth even if it doesn't favour your team?

Must we be sentimental over everything just to claim "real fans"?

So coz I'm a United fan I'd say Rashford is a better player than Hazard?

Or that Mata is a better winger than Messi?

How many world-class players dey our team since Fergie left?
Were you blind when we're singing the "world-class" praises of de Gea who truly deserves it?

If you're looking for fans that will massage your ego and lie to your face, then move to the Romance Section and look for United fans to play with. We say it as it is on this Sport section, we're not here pander to your emotions.

All these newcomers sef!!
una can carry matter for head. Why don't you support madrid na. Abi u no like dey winning team. Whars so special about man u?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
LoRdCaT:
That wouldn't be a fair way to determine it.
Yeah. Its been settled already. Play off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for your replies. I appreciate them@Everyone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
I’m the greatest critic of myself. I am realistic enough to know I’m not perfect and would always assess myself to see how I can be better. Does this mean I don’t love myself? I sure as hell do!

In the same vein, I’m the greatest critic of the club I love. I would criticize well if Lukaku messes up and I’d sing his praises the loudest when he performs.

It’s like correcting your child because you want him to be the best. Does this mean you don’t love your child?

Abeg let’s sing praises and also criticize away jor….

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Abeg let die this issue abeg. I admit my mistake. Thank you. Before i die here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
SIRcumalot:

We could sign him;then loan him to at.madrid for the rest of the season,obviously he can't play against in the UCL.
I suggest this because there is a rumoured Clause in his contract that kicks in this january for around 100million,if true,na the best time to sign am be that,throw in Mata to sweeten the deal.

unless so but if its to buy him and use him,then its unlikely to happen

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Neymar is already screwing up the whole joint .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why won't you think that. See your Big Head like Cavani's own

HeyBigHead:
Neymar is already screwing up the whole joint .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
---De Gea--
Valencia Bailly Jones Young
Matic Fellaini
Ibrahimovic
Mikitaryan Lukaku Martial

We can afford hoofball when the going gets tough because silky football doesn't always work in the Epl... Man city and Chelsea can't. And this is why i think this could be our year grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
sinizia:

That's you, not everybody will swimming in an ocean of delusion that our players are the best players on earth. Some of us here are actually realistic and won't rate Darmian better than Marcelo. Let us be.

No be una fault, when una dey lose under Van Gaal or draw last season na 3 weeks one page for this thread dey use full

Now una dey win, everyone don show face, Pray say make una lose like 5 games in a row so you can see the real fans. All my Man utd friends who pretended they were no longer football fans have been revived
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

No be una fault, when una dey lose under Van Gaal or draw last season na 3 weeks one page for this thread dey use full

Now una dey win, everyone don show face, Pray say make una lose like 5 games in a row so you can see the real fans. All my Man utd friends who pretended they were no longer football fans have been revived
Well we the real fans know ourselves. cool
Under the sun or in the rain, we'll always show our support. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wura27:

Why won't you think that. See your Big Head like Cavani's own

You quoted me and dropped 12 words that have neither supported my argument nor refuted it, Its imperative i distance myself from wandering clowns like you, hope you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Crystal Palace in the EPL this season:
5 games played.
5 Ls collected.
0 goals scored.
8 conceded.

Their next two games??
City and United.

Palace Fans right now:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Awww I just checked out your profile and noticed you just registered and that was your first post.

I'm really and truly sorry, it was just a joke. No pun intended.

Welcome to the Manutd family! wink

HeyBigHead:

You quoted me and dropped 12 words that have neither supported my argument nor refuted it, Its imperative i distance myself from wandering clowns like you, hope you understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
They should have retained Big Sam. He saved them last season.

Lana1:
Crystal Palace in the EPL this season:
5 games played.
5 Ls collected.
0 goals scored.
8 conceded.

Their next two games??
City and United.

Palace Fans right now:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wura27:

Awww I just checked out your profile and noticed you just registered and that was your first post.

I'm really and truly sorry, it was just a joke. No pun intended.

Welcome to the Manutd family! wink

Thanks man, GGMU cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol @ Man

So back to your comment, it happens when you have big players in a club.

One has been the main man for years and is already a legend in the club, the other has been Messi's shadow for too long and finally wants to be the main man.

I'm a huge fan of Neymar and can see no wrong in him.... grin

HeyBigHead:

Thanks man, GGMU cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wura27:

Lol @ Man

So back to your comment, it happens when you have big players in a club.

One has been the main man for years and is already a legend in the club, the other has been Messi's shadow for too long and finally wants to be the main man.

I'm a huge fan of Neymar and can see no wrong in him.... grin

Nah Cavani is no legend, Neymar is just being a brat, dude should respect his elders, hes bringing nothing but disharmony to the club, he even unfollowed cavani on social media, this same attitude was what got santos manager sacked, i just hope he causes enough disharmony to knock them out of the UCL.

Now that i think about it, Wura is a female name shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Well, he's been there for 4 years with almost 100 goals to his name. He should have given my guy a chance, he ended up missing the penalty!

Last season our free kick takers where Ibra n Pogba, Ibra used to make way for Pogba when Pogba wanted to take free kicks. Even though he knew Pogba wud most likely hit bar grin

I feel Cavani shd ve allowed Neymar take it. As a new guy with such a huge price tag, there's more pressure on Neymar than anyone else in PSG and Cavani shd have understood this.

HeyBigHead:

Nah Cavani is no legend, Neymar is just being a brat, dude should respect his elders, hes bringing nothing but disharmony to the club, he even unfollowed cavani on social media, this same attitude was what got santos manager sacked, i just hope he causes enough disharmony to knock them out of the UCL.

Now that i think about it, Wura is a female name shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
The problem with the Everton game was the central midfield pairing. Matic and Fellaini are not the type to carry the ball forward between lines, or have been the great awareness to pick out the runs of the forward players trying to run behind the defence line of the opposition. Starting a counter was also out of it.

What should have happened was one of Mkhitaryan and Mata dropping deep to help start the attacking build up play from the deep. Better still, Herrera should have been played as one of midfield three, as the most advanced. Everton got the better of us, and Rooney had a field day, except he could not finish. If he scored, the game would have been more difficult.

Rashford didn’t do well at all.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Barcelona Spent $183 Million on a New Signing, Who Fails to Score And Now Won't Play for Four Months

Newsweek • Tom Roddy

Less than a month after making his £135 million ($183 million) move to Barcelona, Ousmane Dembele looks set to be sidelined for 16 weeks after reportedly rupturing a tendon in his thigh.

Dembele, 20, became Barcelona’s most expensive signing on August 25 when he moved to the Camp Nou from Borussia Dortmund.

Funny Headline , at least Pogba did a whole season before injury came calling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) ... (14255) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.