Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8948133 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (14255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wura27:

Awww I just checked out your profile and noticed you just registered and that was your first post.

I'm really and truly sorry, it was just a joke. No pun intended.

Welcome to the Manutd family! wink

You're obviously the newcomer. The guy wey you dey quote no be newcomer here ooo. He has grown beards here. He must have been banned again or he just decided to add more account to his cabinet of accounts. I know his handwriting and can swear he's the one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wura27:
Well, he's been there for 4 years with almost 100 goals to his name. He should have given my guy a chance, he ended up missing the penalty!

Last season our free kick takers where Ibra n Pogba, Ibra used to make way for Pogba when Pogba wanted to take free kicks. Even though he knew Pogba wud most likely hit bar grin

I feel Cavani shd ve allowed Neymar take it. As a new guy with such a huge price tag, there's more pressure on Neymar than anyone else in PSG and Cavani shd have understood this.

Whichever way I hope he flops in the UCL angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mystic1:
You're obviously a newcomer. The guy wey you dey quote no be newcomer here ooo. He has grown beards here. He must have been banned again or he just decided to add more account to his cabinet of accounts. I know his handwriting and can swear he's the one. grin

Lol... He's the one alright... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just watching a replay of our match on SS3 and I can say we sure as hell did not deserve the 4 nil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol I don't recognize names here, I just chat away. Checked his profile and saw he just registered on Nairaland today.

Mystic1:
You're obviously the newcomer. The guy wey you dey quote no be newcomer here ooo. He has grown beards here. He must have been banned again or he just decided to add more account to his cabinet of accounts. I know his handwriting and can swear he's the one. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wura27:

Lol I don't recognize names here, I just chat away. Checked his profile and saw he just registered on Nairaland today.

Just stay far away from it if you want to remain sane.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
larride:

Free Bag of rice? You will be at the forefront...Distributing Flip Flops? You are the first in the queue but honestly I don't understand why you were missing when God was dishing out common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
larride:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
joeace2020:

How can i unsee this? undecided

some people no just know football at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mystic1:
lol
u noticed also
na dat GAYbriel na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Well we the real fans know ourselves. cool
Under the sun or in the rain, we'll always show our support. cool
Lol. Which one be real fans...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:02am On Sep 19, 2017
obainojazz:
Lol. Which one be real fans...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Crystal Palace in the EPL this season:
5 games played.
5 Ls collected.
0 goals scored.
8 conceded.

Their next two games??
City and United.

Palace Fans right now:
Update:
They re playing Chelsea after the United game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Oasis007:

Do you really think having him back in the Team gonna tamper the Frontline?!

Mkhitaryan, whom many of us thought gonna be a BOMB playing as a 10, ain't impressing at the moment. Hence I wouldn't mind Ibrahimovic playing behind Lukaku.

However, if Mkhitaryan can improve his Games and becomes a Beast we expected of him as a 10, then I will be fine with Ibrahimovic as a backup Striker.
mkhi with 4 assists and a goal. when good players like ozil, fabregas and erikssen r yet to reach such. pls I would be ok with dat performance if d tally keeps improving accordingly.

I don't think there will be a balance playing lukaku and IBRA at d same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2017
HeyBigHead:

Thanks man, GGMU cool
Vanquay you are a clown grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Update:
Wickedness in high places grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:
mkhi with 4 assists and a goal. when good players like ozil, fabregas and erikssen r yet to reach such. pls I would be ok with dat performance if d tally keeps improving accordingly.

7 assists and a goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:

I'm ain't underestimating the Contributions of Mkhitaryan for the Team so far, only wishing he could up his Games and becomes a real Force to reckon with - a Midfield Maestro for United.

He's talented, he has it in him, we all craved for his presence in the Hole [10], now he's being given the Privilege, I pray he doesn't lose it to Ibrahimovic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:

Look at our last 2 games against Basel and Everton and ask yourself if you are okay with the shit Miki played. You re looking at the stats but you forgot that if lukaku and Co were playing rubbish like Miki has been playing these past few games if he could have that assist or goal. He's just paddling stats.

He better start playing as a midfield mastero which he is or its going to hurt us so badly, I'm not and I can't be ok with that fu3k fest of a performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Oasis007:

I'm ain't underestimating the Contributions of Mkhitaryan for the Team so far, only wishing he could up his Games and becomes a real Force to reckon with - a Midfield Maestro for United.

He's talented, he has it in him, we all craved for his presence in the Hole [10], now he's being given the Privilege, I pray he doesn't lose it to Ibrahimovic.
well, my own opinion is dat IBRA would be instrumental in UCL where we play clubs with a different football culture. while I won't belittle his game, I am worried about his pace. and u can't teach an old dog new tricks.
but anything is worth a trial. I will like to see a game where IBRA will be drafted behind a striker to see how he would perform. but dis experiment should be done in UCL match day 6 after we must have qualified or in EPL when we r already leading the second by 9points or more.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
larride:

Look at our last 2 games against Basel and Everton and ask yourself if you are okay with the shit Miki played. You re looking at the stats but you forgot that if lukaku and Co were playing rubbish like Miki has been playing these past few games if he could have that assist or goal. He's just paddling stats.

He better start playing as a midfield mastero which he is or its going to hurt us so badly, I'm not and I can't be ok with that fu3k fest of a performance.
the end justifies d means bro. which do u want? a scintillating performance with no end result or a disappearing performance with end result.
ok, in d absence of mkhi, do u want to draft in IBRA as your midfield maestro?

no matter how bad mkhi plays he is still our best bet playing the 10 role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:
the end justifies d means bro. which do u want? a scintillating performance with no end result or a disappearing performance with end result.
ok, in d absence of mkhi, do u want to draft in IBRA as your midfield maestro?

no matter how bad mkhi plays he is still our best bet playing the 10 role.

I'm ain't gonna say he's the real Deal for the Position yet, let JM tries Mata there and if he flops then I would agree with your Submission.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Update:

grin

They should start preparing for a Life in the Championship.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HEFaya(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
i hear Manchester united is going for saul niguez and radja naingolann
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Wura27:

Awww I just checked out your profile and noticed you just registered and that was your first post.

I'm really and truly sorry, it was just a joke. No pun intended.

Welcome to the Manutd family! wink

Welcome ke....That one na Adam in the garden naw. Only say e nor too stable as you can see from the weird font color. Sometimes the guy can jump out from the blue and scream Mourinho out and you'll be like WTF?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

some people no just know football at all

Him carry him under canopy understanding of football come here...the thing weak me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
sod09:
skysports just confirmed the verdict

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11041833/citys-alphabetical-advantage
Yea I saw it too, thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2017
joeace2020:

Welcome ke....That one na Adam in the garden naw. Only say e nor too stable as you can see from the weird font color. Sometimes the guy can jump out from the blue and scream Mourinho out and you'll be like WTF?
cheesy cheesy

Joe respect yourself o. No make me trowey my food dis morning... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GMan650(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Crystal Palace in the EPL this season:
5 games played.
5 Ls collected.
0 goals scored.
8 conceded.

Their next two games??
City and United.

Palace Fans right now:

That's serious.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GMan650(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Update:

Haa!!! 0 point after 8 games might be a precursor for relegation COS I don't see them winning any of those 3 games

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (14255) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kundistrict(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.