Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894438 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

Even if Rash and Tony had been played in the right wings we would still have a bad game. The team can't keep the ball for minutes that is very bad. We were hoping for City to have a bad day scoring like Arsenal while we take our one chance but it does not work that way always. You get lucky you win some while some u get what you deserve

we cannot be hoping for our opponents to have a bad game before we defeat them.

its hard for me to say this but do you think city expects any team to have a bad day so that they (city) can win. They come into the game and make you have a bad game by pressing and doing everything to make their opponents have a bad game and not hoping on hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2017
codedguy1:

we cannot be hoping for our opponents to have a bad game before we defeat them.

its hard for me to say this but do you think city expects any team to have a bad day so that they (city) can win. They come into the game and make you have a bad game by pressing and doing everything to make their opponents have a bad game and not hoping on hope.

Exactly my point. Imagine City had a bad day scoring we would have been hailing Jose's master class. Can we honestly say if Lukaku was not in that team we would have won?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

Still not following the thread until next year. Meanwhile we are waiting for you guys o. I know that before the end of this year you people will invite us for party again cheesy
After all the party here, u wan still party again

Oboi u like party ohhhh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
dopeJemi:

I don't know why we must wait till we are a goal down before we attack, Honestly I think we should get Pochettino, just see how Tottenham played Real Madrid and every other big team they have played

Awwww pochettino is needed at Chelsea if we sack conte

U people should look else were
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

I didn't watch the match but I am very sure all our attacking players lost the ball more than thrice sef and if they didn't then it's because they were busy defending the whole 90mins.

My stance has always been that unless the team continue to play awfully as a team and Lukaku continues his misfortune before I can go all out against him. For Christ sake we have made the second highest saves in the league because our game play is weak. Attack break down before they even start and everyone of them is at fault starting from the coach.

D god of united has been De Gea, if not na 10th position una for dey By now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

Exactly my point. Imagine City had a bad day scoring we would have been hailing Jose's master class. Can we honestly say if Lukaku was not in that team we would have won?

Fact

Remove Lukaku 2 assist United would have won 1 nil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some guys have no chill.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
slimghost:

Someone I have watched for 4 years? please describe him for me.
The only thing you can accuse him of is poor first touch and sometimes lack of concentration.
Lukaku is a much much better striker than Morata!

Bring on your arguments and stats let's see.
Once Apon a time grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Ok ooo, i hope he jams lot of goals in and also decisive ones....

On the brighter side, United have pissed in Madrid's face again cheesy be like "Go to hell with your €90m Morata!!" grin grin
They thought they were wise undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
I won't blame Lukaku for that loss 100%. Yes, he is technically lacking, had a horrible game and was hugely unlucky but more questions need to be asked of the Manager Jose Mourinho who sets up his team to defend.

Mourinho is a fvcking coward, a cry baby and an absolute fvckery of a manager. Imagine, the fool had no guts to take the game to his opponent in his own turf. You have been with these guys for more than a year and can't get the necessary players to at least attack your opponent?!!!

It might work against Watford, Soton and even Arsenal but when you meet good teams they'll always punish you severely if you give them the ball too easily. Yesterday we didn't play any fvkcing thing. We lost the ball almost immediately we got it (via goal kick o). And we didn't really attack the opponent. What kind of stvpid tactic is that!?? We had 11 defenders and 3 strikers. Why is this guy killing the morale of these players FFS?!!!

I don talk taya for this matta no be today. We don spit so tey spit don finish for person mouth. It's the same thing over and over again. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
you don't dash what you don't have. MOU is only scared of losing ddg, that's the reason he went for lukuluku.

I owe him a cinema ticket for that transfer
, but I guess Rooney need to be paid off!
Am guess it was a horror movie! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
slimghost:
I remember when we signed Ibrahimovic, those people that condemned him later ate their words.

It will still be the same with Lukaku.

Save this page!
Capitalcee eph12 where is the dude again cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
spartacus11:

Fact

Remove Lukaku 2 assist United would have won 1 nil
Somebody else would have made those errors or some other errors would have been fatal. Others made errors too. Jesus could have scored a couple of goals and other players so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Once Apon a time grin
He has scored more goals than Morata this season so?

So slimghost was even excited for Lukaku and he even stated he has been following the guy for 4 years? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oasis007:
Real Madrid and Manchester United are close to reaching an agreement over the transfer of Alvaro Morata, reports Marca.

The European champions have been looking for an €80m fee for the Spain striker and United’s latest offer is worth €75m.

Marca reports that an agreement between the two clubs could be reached within the next few hours.

What would have been cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Juventus v Tottenham
Basel v Manchester City
Porto v Liverpool
Sevilla v Manchester United
Real Madrid v Paris St-Germain
Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma
Chelsea v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Besiktas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tvegas:
From Multiple Sources

Manchester United are closing in on the biggest move of the summer as they prepare to hijack Chelsea's world record £100m move for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 24
. (BBC)

Personally i think £100million is outrageous. Woodward should spend £15million on Chicharito thats 15 goals a season guaranteed. I hope this claim is not true or else woodward will bankrupt this club.

Happy birthday to Obainojazz, may your jazz work for united this season. grin

If not for greed tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
CapitalCee:
Juventus v Tottenham Basel v Manchester City Porto v Liverpool Sevilla v Manchester United Real Madrid v Paris St-Germain Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma Chelsea v Barcelona Bayern Munich v Besiktas
would've wanted Porto,but we wud beat sevilla sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
slimghost:
Lukaku to United is almost done! Fantastic signing!!! I am so so happy!
When devils are happy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

..... hence Real Madrid should keep their Morata?!
What happened to that warm smile cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sevilla is a very good draw for us.

Chelsea and Spurs have it far worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Psg v Real madrid shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
CapitalCee:
Juventus v Tottenham
Basel v Manchester City
Porto v Liverpool
Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma
Chelsea v Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Besiktas
like I said. Only 3 tough games, seems 3 EPL teams + 1 will probably make it to the quarter finals.

So only one of PSG or Madrid will make it through, good news for EPL teams, like I said this year UCL finals has an english team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
PietroRico:
Lukaku best u25 striker in the world. Absolute beast and goal machine. Argue with your echo
What happen to Kane and Morata grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
CapitalCee:
Juventus v Tottenham
Basel v Manchester City
Porto v Liverpool
Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma
Chelsea v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Besiktas

Lmfao!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
MRTA7:
Sevilla is a very good draw for us.

Chelsea and Spurs have it far worse.

Tottenham got the consequences of overdoing it while Chelsea got rewarded for "underdoing" it.

Don't be so sure Sevilla is a good draw for us, we have a crazy manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
MRTA7:
I don't think its in the bag yet. [b]Just doesn't make any sense for Chelsea not to go for Lukaku [/b]too.
Some were wise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
fine draw for us.

conte go almost pull him wig comot when hin see say na barca.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
reasons why lordfalcao is happy Chelsea didn't get him but do you realize this 'JAMMING' earned him 43 goals in 2 season in an EPL average club. Well, moving to Man utd would give his scoring ability a plus! Be happy you got him o!
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
dubylhover:

would've wanted Porto,but we wud beat sevilla sha

Porto will be tougher than Seville. City got the easiest while Chelsea and spurs got the strongest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
iPopAlomo:
De Gea rolls it out to Bailly, Bailly through to Pogba, Pogba turns, chips it over to Martial, into Rashford, through to Lukaku...

Goal kick!!!!
Some could see the future grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
CapitalCee:
Juventus v Tottenham
Basel v Manchester City
Porto v Liverpool
Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma
Chelsea v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Besiktas
Yaga! Warming up for quarter final already. I see four English teams sailing through and one useless shekpe team from London decimated to pieces. I thought this day will never come

(1) (2) (3) ... (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.