Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8916958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Tears tears tears everywhere

Ooh, how I love it kiss
You ehn...cheesy You just dey get joy sha.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:
fine draw for us.

conte go almost pull him wig comot when hin see say na barca.

Drinkwater no go fit quench hin thirst
Bakayoko go lose him hair

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sevilla na good draw. As for Chelsea, Lmfaoooooo!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
PietroRico:
Scenes when Rooney ends up outscoring Lukaku this season grin
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
All you people complaining about JM and Lukaku should relax first, i want the true fans to talk.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
joeace2020:

Even if the pitch was tilted towards the opponents side everytime Everton play...Rooney will not surpass Lukaku. Period!
shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
This people saying sevilla is a good draw, don't know what is coming for them..

sevilla in laliga is different from sevilla in champions league..

I will be here to laugh at some people, most especially the one that calls himself funnnnlard..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

All you people complaining about JM and Lukaku should relax first, i want the true fans to talk.
Lol!! Awon Mourinho Masterclass. Different team, different tactics
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
joeace2020:

He has a bad... a disastrous first touch if that will satisfy you but make una come dey make mouth here like say una nor want am, na we just collect am. That i hate. I go carry am go Europe. The last time him go Europe, e score 8 goals in 6 matches. Carry your Belotti and Morata plus Aubameyang on top dey go. Wetin i know be say e dey score goals, he get BPL experience and first touch doesn't win you trophies, goals do.
Is it UCL Man U wants to win grin. Let Man U not just lose to sevila with all this mouth some are making calling it easy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Leyqute:
I won't blame Lukaku for that loss 100%. Yes, he is technically lacking, had a horrible game and was hugely unlucky but more questions need to be asked of the Manager Jose Mourinho who sets up his team to defend.

Mourinho is a fvcking coward, a cry baby and an absolute fvckery of a manager. Imagine, the fool had no guts to take the game to his opponent in his own turf. You have been with these guys for more than a year and can't get the necessary players to at least attack your opponent?!!!

It might work against Watford, Soton and even Arsenal but when you meet good teams they'll always punish you severely if you give them the ball too easily. Yesterday we didn't play any fvkcing thing. We lost the ball almost immediately we got it (via goal kick o). And we didn't really attack the opponent. What kind of stvpid tactic is that!?? We had 11 defenders and 3 strikers. Why is this guy killing the morale of these players FFS?!!!

I don talk taya for this matta no be today. We don spit so tey spit don finish for person mouth. It's the same thing over and over again. SMH

This is the truth right here. I wont even blame Lukaku at all. The loss is on the coaching tactics which is what I have been subtly telling guys here.

Are we saying Man utd doesnt have the talent to attack City? There was even a time Fernandinho was sent to central defence and I thought was pep mad, surely he is losing but Man Utd didnt even see any attacking opportunity

Mourinho probably was thinking of not losing first and foremost.

Are we really saying if you give Pep players like Rashford and Martial with Mata he wont deliver a better performance.

I am waiting for season to end and I will dig out all my Pep vs Mourinho post 2 seasons ago when both were hired
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
DrinkLimca:

I will be here to laugh at some people, most especially the one that calls himself funnnnlard..
like d Sevilla dat Leicester taught how to play ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
MRTA7:
75m+ 15m addons+free Rooney is a terrible deal. undecided
Just terrible, too much money can lead to too much stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

He has scored more goals than Morata this season so?

So slimghost was even excited for Lukaku and he even stated he has been following the guy for 4 years? cheesy

I was a fan! But right now eee, I don't know again. Something is wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is not Lukaku ffs (yes he was shiity), it is that Portuguese waste man of a manager!!! Tufiakwa! ! !

Wasn't it same Ukaku that scored against Shitty home and away last season with Everton?

Mourinho is a bastard, can't wait to get rid of that coward useless man with negative mindset!!

City were there for the taking,nothing special at all.

Fraudiola >>>>>>> Fraudinho angry angry

No Chelshit Fan should quote me o... (I don book event planner from Argentina against February Party) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
slimghost:

It is not Lukaku or any of our player, Mourinho is our problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
slimghost:

All I can is a faulty system sefini
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blame Lukaku probably for his inability to score but certainly not for the assists made against his team. You should rather ask why a centre defender was the last man clearing ball in the box when he was supposed to be lurking around upfront/in front of the box for any counter or loose ball to pounce on.
Blame the coach for turning his striker to a defender.

We actually warned you guys then, but many were quick to remind us of the trophies he's won by the negative tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Some could see the future grin

Hahahahaha...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Leyqute:
I won't blame Lukaku for that loss 100%. Yes, he is technically lacking, had a horrible game and was hugely unlucky but more questions need to be asked of the Manager Jose Mourinho who sets up his team to defend.

Mourinho is a fvcking coward, a cry baby and an absolute fvckery of a manager. Imagine, the fool had no guts to take the game to his opponent in his own turf. You have been with these guys for more than a year and can't get the necessary players to at least attack your opponent?!!!

It might work against Watford, Soton and even Arsenal but when you meet good teams they'll always punish you severely if you give them the ball too easily. Yesterday we didn't play any fvkcing thing. We lost the ball almost immediately we got it (via goal kick o). And we didn't really attack the opponent. What kind of stvpid tactic is that!?? We had 11 defenders and 3 strikers. Why is this guy killing the morale of these players FFS?!!!

I don talk taya for this matta no be today. We don spit so tey spit don finish for person mouth. It's the same thing over and over again. SMH
I swear u get time to dey say the same thing over and over again.

As for me, i don tire but i go make exception this last time.

What we and the rest of the fake fans here see while sitting down, the real fans can never see while standing up. While we were complaining of Mourinho's tactical ineptitude, they were blinded by a few 4-0 wins and an oriyomi 1-0 win at Southampton and termed us haters for complaining.

I'm still waiting for that Dante-whatever he calls himself and those that said we should go and support Arsenal and City to come and tell us how Mourinho's masterclass has helped us so far.

SAF won the league by 11 points. Chelsea won the league by similar points too. But we, we dey trail City by 11 points and its not even Christmas yet.

As for Lukaku, that one na another topic entirely....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
sebod:
Blame Lukaku probably for his inability to score but certainly not for the assists made against his team. You should rather ask why a centre forward was the last man clearing ball in the box when he was supposed to be lurking around upfront/in front of the box for any counter or loose ball to pounce on.
Blame the coach for turning his striker to a defender.
Mourinho Masterclass!!

We actually warned you guys then, but many were quick to remind us of the trophies he's won by the negative tactics.
Funny thing is that his last title he won at Chelsea, he didn't have them playing so defensively in every big game.

Anyways me am just happy that most people that fought and almost killed me when i was complaining about Mourinho's defensive mentality last season have now seen the light this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
joeace2020:

That's a lie. Lukaku's first touch has been excellent so far..They have been quick instant touches or passes to team mates. If there's one thing he isn't bad at, it's his first touch, it's the second touch that is usually a 30 yard pass and we haven't seen that across two games.
This post is what I call a masterpiece cheesy no need to highlight any part grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
BlueAngel444:
They thought they were wise undecided

grin

You d.umb af Bro. Read it again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
We should be able to beat this Seville team home and away. They have been pisspoor this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bro is better at fighting than playing footie lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Bro is better at fighting than playing footie lipsrsealed

I hope he is given a 6 game ban.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Leyqute:

Actually, I think the answer is fatigue

Leyqute:

*Sigh*

Okay lemme break it down for you.

Mourinho has a starting 11. Nothing else. No bench, no reserve, no 2nd team.

Other teams are strengthening weak areas with new players, Mourinho is busy doing nothing to strengthen his team.

He is known to consistently use the same team for almost all of his matches, little or no rotation whatsoever. Last season, TerryBailly played all 90 minutes of all 38 EPL matches.

See where the problem is: BODY NO BE FIREWOOD.

At some point in time players get fatigued, injured or simply dip in performance.

Chelsea Manyoo is involved in all 4 competitions, by Jan or February Chelsea's Manyoo's performance'll be soo poor you'd be alarmed. Poor performance coupled with weak legs make teams lose matches.

With improved competition from City n others it won't be long before Chelsea manyoo is kicked out of all competitions.

EPL club mgmts are not patient with poor performance and poor results, Abramovich Woodward is less patient than most EPL club mgmts.

In short, Mou before the end of next season will have to hit the road, Jack...and he won't come back no more no more

Kapish?

I kapish. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's high time United sacked Mourinho. If not, the brand would go into the oblivion. He's just a clueless coach with zero tactics. A coach like Gaudiola would have brought out the genius in Rashford, the real United golden boy but Mourinho keeps destroying the talents in the team with his defensive tactics.

Imagine turning all attackers to defenders against City and was even being proud of limiting City to few shots on target. That's the highest form of insult to a club like United. It's now obvious that whenever a team attacks us with intent even in our backyard we would become so clueless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
DrinkLimca:

You mean the same Sevilla that was seen off by Leicester. Lol I have full trust Man Utd would make epl proud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
United to park bus in Seville united won't win in Spain but may win at OT, hope you are enjoying una world best mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I kapish. cool

I can see you haven't recovered from the deadly blow I dealt you 2 year ago. E pele sah grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I kapish. cool
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.