Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8971844 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) ... (14267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
MorataFC:
He wasn't in the box for the goal, still don't think he is a CF, a left winger or support striker...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
elampiro:

The one he scored now, was it from inside the box he recieved the pass? Being in the final third and playing on the shoulder of the defenders is okay.

Moreover, he was fed twice in the box but failed to connect properly.
His quality is not up for debate. He touched the ball just once in the box in the first half. Our full backs were afraid to attack until the second half, Mourinho probably didn't give the go ahead? We are more aggressive, dangerous and committing players forward, did we suddenly borrow players from somewhere else?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Abeg oh!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Let's be sincere, Pogba is attacking more, Scholes criticism, anybody?

He is playing like a world class in this match. But after the goal you expect him to over do things to try to play to the gallery. That's Pogba for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
He wasn't in the box for the goal, still don't think he is a CF, a left winger or support striker...

I disagree! Martial can be groomed into a lethal CF. He has it all!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Matic is damn tired!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
eph12:
The team is playing with great spirit and intensity. This is just what we need to see from the team from the kick off whistle. They can do it if the manager beats it into their head. I don't see the call for overhaul as necessary, we just need the intensity and determination to win the first and second balls, then attack without fear.

That's all we have been saying ooo.

it will erase a lot of what we argue about here about hold up play by Lukaku because with intensity he would be in the box most of the time to do what he is expected to do.

The players need to believe that they can take on anyone and work towards it.

Mourinho is expected to drill this into them.

na wao shey we don score na default defending we done start to dey do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thank God for Niasse there! Pogba should take it simple
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why Mata pass back there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:

I disagree! Martial can be groomed into a lethal CF. He has it all!
Of course yes but for his qualities, I'd love to see him attacking from the wings or playing as a support striker...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
codedguy1:

it will erase a lot of what we argue about here about hold up play by Lukaku because with intensity he would be in the box most of the time to do what he is expected to do.

The team has started to panic again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pogba will NEVER amount to anything wonderful untill he learns how to keep it SIMPLE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chicken head don do am again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
LINGARD!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lingard!!!!!!

Fùck Mkhtaryan!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lingard!!!!! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Messi Lingard..!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lingard's got top class shooting technique...Now 3pts is sure...
First 11? Most definitely....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:
Pogba will NEVER amount to anything wonderful untill he learns how to keep it SIMPLE!
2 assist though...One of his better performance.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:

how has he not kept it simple in this match? someone that has provided the two assists for the goals scored, easily a contender for man of the match, what are you on about

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
If this is how we have been playing there won't about needing 500m more for players, just 1-2 additions. Abeg we need to see more of this jare.

Commentator just aid my mind, we need to more of this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:
Pogba will NEVER amount to anything wonderful untill I learns how to keep it SIMPLE!
Reason he needs to be closer to the box where he's more dangerous. Dude isn't a deep lying playmaker or midfield controller
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
2 assist though...One of his better performance.

I wasn't referring to today's game. Just generally speaking. If and when he learns to keep it SIMPLE, he will turn into an excellent footballer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oasis007:
Lingard!!!!!!

Fùck Mkhtaryan!!!!!!!
Please i beg u not to mention this M name again. Na bad luck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mourinho has also improved Lingard

Fraudiola stans,whayasay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:
Bro stop using that word never when you are not in control of something. BTW POGBA is already something wonderful. He has entered fifpro 11, won many trophies at a young age, once most expensive player and third most expensive player now I think. So don't ever say that trash you typed up there again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
codedguy1:

With Lukaku, the intensity might not be the same. It would mean one less player in the quick build up play and ball forward drives. He wouldn't also score any of the goals we scored because of the range and shooting skill needed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

how has he not kept it simple in this match? someone that has provided the two assists for the goals scored, easily a contender for man of the match, what are you on about

Read my post slowly again and show me where I criticised his performance today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:

I wasn't referring to today's game. Just generally speaking. If and when he learns to keep it SIMPLE, he will turn into an excellent footballer.
No doubt about that...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

You didn't comprehend his post well. Kindly go back and read again

Pogba needs to do simple things consistently and not trying to be one Argentine midget or Ronaldinho at every opportunity.

His showmanship is excessive

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Bro stop using that word never when you are not in control of something. BTW POGBA is already something wonderful. He has entered fifpro 11, won many trophies at a young age, once most expensive player and third most expensive player now I think. So don't ever say that trash you typed up there again.

I don't respond to mannerless people usually but I will indulge. It's ok if you think he has fulfilled his potential yet but I and so many other fans don't think so.
That's our opinion, now take yours and shove it!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:

Read my post slowly again and show me where I criticised his performance today.

no where in your post did you say overall, You made a statement during the course of a match we are all watching now and you expect us to figure out you were not talking about today's game when you didn't signify the particular game or games

and your claim that he hasn't kept if simple this season is also a big lie as we have all agreed here that he has learned to keep it simple this season and has been better than he was last season

so I ask again, what are you on about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) ... (14267) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, adebayo201, Geestunnar(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.