Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,092 members, 7,896,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8971795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) ... (14267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
mscheewww... Useless thread. We win a match and y'all sprinkle your negative vibes over it. Nigerians and their negative aura. Make i go dey with sensible fans without black minds like us Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
I hate this man. He should fuu.ckk off.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Can't we celebrate the Victory in Peace?! We had a good Game, very tantalizing Game, yet we couldn't celebrate it in a fantastic Manner!

Luke Shaw has nailed down the LB, except JM is a Fool. Cos I'm ain't seeing any Reason for anyone to play ahead of him as a LB for the Team at the moment.

Herrera also was fantastic in the Match. Defensively and offensively he was fantastic. Though he kept it too simple with quick Passes, but his presence in the Game was massively felt.

Martial, Lingard, Mata, Pogba were quite amazing! They really gave me Joy, especially Lingard with his pacy Movements. Jones and Rojo were very solid at the Back, Matic did well too.

I hope a better RB can replace Lindelof in the next Match. I wouldn't mind Tuanzebe or Darmian. The Lad is kinda too weak as a RB. He seems too clueless, didn't make any Cross, or make any positive attacking Move through out the Match Duration.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na today game I come miss. I watch reply 1st chance I get sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Leyqute:
Oasis007 I dey wait post match comments o

"I kept saying that our draws were not bad performances. Our draws had situations which made it more difficult for us and we made mistakes ourselves, especially in the matches against Leicester and Burnley.

"But the players - their attitude, commitment, pride, effort, everything - was top class and on top of it we played very well. It didn't look a performance of tired boys. It was a fresh performance."

- JOSE MOURINHO

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
hardeycute:
The kid is good and over hyped in respective to his current performance to what should be his "real" and expected performance
Potentials,but what is the productivity??

Pogba won all trophies by himself? but with limited contributions

Most expensive? Did he really worth the amount

Lastly the idea of any opposing opinion(s) being degraded should stop
Learn to read and understand before jumping to reply posts. I didnt say he shouldn't give his opinion on Pogba or that Pogba is performing to the highest of his capacity. I didn't say Pogba can't be better or he won all these trophies by himself, if anything Pogba is only scratching the surface of his full potential. What I am trying to say is that it is wrong to use the word NEVER unless you are directly in control of an event. For example "Sircumalot will never have sense" or "Lana1 will never make it in life" those statements are very wrong as I do not have control over their destinies so I don't have a right to say that no matter how wrong they may be carrying out a particular action. Different strokes for different folks so let Pogba do what he loves doing. Pogba has been showboating since he was in our academy and he still came this far, who says he can't go farther if he keeps showboating? I hope you understand me now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol......Mourinho gave the best reply ever to Scholes

always criticising, can't even encourage the players

I pray he becomes a manager too angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jones and his facial expressions tho grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:

I don't respond to mannerless people usually but I will indulge. It's ok if you think he has fulfilled his potential yet but I and so many other fans don't think so.
That's our opinion, now take yours and shove it!
I am not mannerless, you only have comprehension issues? where did I type that Pogba is the finished article? Learn to read and understand before jumping to reply posts. I didnt say you shouldn't give his opinion on Pogba or that Pogba is performing to the highest of his capacity. I didn't say Pogba can't be better, if anything Pogba is only scratching the surface of his full potential. What I am trying to say is that it is wrong to use the word NEVER unless you are directly in control of an event. For example "Sircumalot will never have sense" or "Lana1 will never make it in life" those statements are very wrong as I do not have control over their destinies so I don't have a right to say that no matter how wrong they may be carrying out a particular action. Different strokes for different folks so let Pogba do what he loves doing. Pogba has been showboating since he was in our academy and he still came this far, who says he can't go farther if he keeps showboating? I hope you understand me now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
"I know that in this moment we are in trouble. Maybe in two or three weeks time we recover some players. Can we improve our team now or do we wait for the summer to try to do it? It is something I cannot say.

"The only thing I can say is that the boys give everything they have. And it is not only because we won today that I am happy with them.

"I think the boys deserve it. I keep saying that our draws were not bad performances. The boys were fantastic, their attitude, their commitment, their pride, their effort. Everything was top-class. And on top of it, I think we played very well."

- JOSE MOURINHO

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
"One thing is to be a young talent, and another thing is to be a very good player. Some players are not capable of doing that jump. They go from great potential to normal players.

"I think Jesse is giving that jump. He is being more consistent, he's going in a good direction."

- JOSE MOURINHO

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
LoRdCaT:
I am not mannerless, you only have comprehension issues? where did I type that Pogba is the finished article? Learn to read and understand before jumping to reply posts. I didnt say you shouldn't give his opinion on Pogba or that Pogba is performing to the highest of his capacity. I didn't say Pogba can't be better, if anything Pogba is only scratching the surface of his full potential. What I am trying to say is that it is wrong to use the word NEVER unless you are directly in control of an event. For example "Sircumalot will never have sense" or "Lana1 will never make it in life" those statements are very wrong as I do not have control over their destinies so I don't have a right to say that no matter how wrong they may be carrying out a particular action. Different strokes for different folks so let Pogba do what he loves doing. Pogba has been showboating since he was in our academy and he still came this far, who says he can't go farther if he keeps showboating? I hope you understand me now.

Ok, understood!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
codedguy1:

And why would the intensity not the same.

must he score the type of goals that were scored today?

Am only saying with intensity ANYBODY can score the type of goals that were scored today.

Martial and Lingard can score what they did today with Lukaku scoring 2 headed goals with INTENSITY in our game. That's all am saying.

With the way these boys played today, Lukaku would have been minus one. Simply put it, he would have stifled the fluidity of the attack. Martial didn’t just play as a 9, he was involved in the moves, similar to what you would get from Aguero and Gabriel.

However, Lukaku would have scored that header that appeared too high for Pogba. My be after that, we would have offered nothing more going forward after Everton began to press.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks oasis.

Onto da next one!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
slimghost:

Ok, understood!
Good.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol..Mourinho gave it to Scholes hard. Damn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
That albino own be don dey too much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
"I think the only thing Paul Scholes does is to criticise. I don't think he comments, I think he criticises, which is a different thing.

"But not every one of us has to be phenomenal like he was as a player. He was a phenomenal player, that doesn't mean that we all have to be phenomenal.

"Paul [Pogba] tries to do his best all the time. Sometimes he plays very well, sometimes he plays well and sometimes he doesn't play so well.

"It's not Paul's fault that he made much more money than Paul Scholes. It's not Paul's fault. It's just the way football is.

""But I think Scholes will be in the history like a phenomenal player, not as a pundit, so I prefer to look at him as a phenomenal player who gave so much to the club that I am proud to represent.

""If Paul one day decides to be a manager I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself, because 25% of 25 [trophies] is around six. So if he's 25% he'll be quite happy.

"But in my mind Paul Scholes was a phenomenal player, one of the best players I have ever seen playing in midfield, and he gave so much to my club that I only can thank him for that because the prestige of this club is based on people like him."

- JOSE MOURINHO

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oasis007:
"I think the only thing Paul Scholes does is to criticise. I don't think he comments, I think he criticises, which is a different thing.

"But not every one of us has to be phenomenal like he was as a player. He was a phenomenal player, that doesn't mean that we all have to be phenomenal.

"Paul [Pogba] tries to do his best all the time. Sometimes he plays very well, sometimes he plays well and sometimes he doesn't play so well.

"It's not Paul's fault that he made much more money than Paul Scholes. It's not Paul's fault. It's just the way football is.

""But I think Scholes will be in the history like a phenomenal player, not as a pundit, so I prefer to look at him as a phenomenal player who gave so much to the club that I am proud to represent.

""If Paul one day decides to be a manager I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself, because 25% of 25 [trophies] is around six. So if he's 25% he'll be quite happy.

"But in my mind Paul Scholes was a phenomenal player, one of the best players I have ever seen playing in midfield, and he gave so much to my club that I only can thank him for that because the prestige of this club is based on people like him."

- JOSE MOURINHO

Jose will always strike back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

KDB doesn't keep it simple to the end and he is not even as skillful as Pogba, the only reason why we complain is because he doesn't get it right all the time, cause if he did we wouldn't mind

Ronaldinho didn't always get it right, Pogba is a skillful player and is only expected

The difference between the two guys you mentioned and Pogba is the speed at which they can move when a little space is opened up to move zig zag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Leyqute:

Jose will always strike back

He can't help himself like Trump.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Paul Scholes is too caustic. Does he not see Gary Neville?
He can talk about an ill in the squad without unnecessary negativity. Scholes no wan just hear. Ever since he retire, he no dey allow person get peace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
nezzar:
Lol......Mourinho gave the best reply ever to Scholes

always criticising, can't even encourage the players

I pray he becomes a manager too angry

That was how Gary Neville ran his mouth and they gave him Valencia he nearly relegated them. since then, sense has fallen on him. in as much as I will love Giggs to be manager one day, the class of 1992 want to make it quick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maybe it's because the club turned down his application to be reserve team manager to appoint that dinosaur (for his 2nd spell) with his yeye name Wey no dey stay my head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
joeace2020:
mscheewww... Useless thread. We win a match and y'all sprinkle your negative vibes over it. Nigerians and their negative aura. Make i go dey with sensible fans without black minds like us Africans.
Abeg go RED CAFE abi na wetin una call am and leave black men with our negative aura...
I understand you're irked to see folks here pointing out a few error in our play (this is how I see it and not argument or negative vibes as you opined) but your choice of words is wrong and very derogatory.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
PietroRico:
Paul Scholes is too caustic. Does he not see Gary Neville?
He can talk about an ill in the squad without unnecessary negativity. Scholes no wan just hear. Ever since he retire, he no dey allow person get peace

Neville was like that before until he nearly relegated Valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mourinho on certain pundits: 'I think they would love to be here, in the club, and that's a problem that I cannot resolve.' #mufc

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
CapitalCee:

That was how Gary Neville ran his mouth and they gave him Valencia he nearly relegated them. since then, sense has fallen on him. in as much as I will love Giggs to be manager one day, the class of 1992 want to make it quick.
Honestly I think it's only Giggs that would be successful once he goes into the job of managing a club....

Scholes, neville and other Liverpool pundits should just sit and learn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ibime:

He can't help himself like Trump.

Both men have a lot in common smiley

Jose is like a citizen of Awo Block 6. Dude loves fighting. Baba has been shouting "e bota e je a bura wa" for the last couple of months and Pep, Klopp and wenger have been shying away from a war of words. Scholes is like someone from Fajuyi hall who engaged him and got burned.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
nezzar:

Honestly I think it's only Giggs that would be successful once he goes into the job of managing a club....

Scholes, neville and other Liverpool pundits should just sit and learn

Giggs will do well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
No matter what, Mou will never get it with Scholesy while remaining @ utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Paul Pogba gave his shirt to the Everton ball boy at full time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) ... (14267) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kingofcasting(m), Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.