Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,633 members, 7,979,152 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9239820 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) ... (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
Match day guys...Newcastle will most likely park the bus today and try to hit us on the counter so, I did like to see Mourinho field a team with ball players rather than runners and a two man midfield.

De Gea
Valencia - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
Matic - Pogba
Mata - Sanchez - Martial
Lukaku.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2018
patrickmuf:
Match day guys...Newcastle will most likely park the bus today and try to hit us on the counter so, I did like to see Mourinho field a team with ball players rather than runners and a two man midfield.

De Gea
Valencia - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
Matic - Pogba
Mata - Sanchez - Martial
Lukaku.

fine formation. But IMHO I still think Lingard will be more dangerous with solo runs and outside the box shots. Martial and Sanchez can do the defence unlocking process, Everton at goodison park. a notorious bus packing team was destroyed with 2 fantastic strikes outside the area. Valencia did the same trick at Old Trafford too vs stoke and Everton, Young vs Brighton and even at Watford. sometimes you need to undo teams that put too much men behind the ball by first hitting them immediately to open the floodgates. Your formation will be very handy vs sevilla.

but this formation though can beat Newcastle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

fine formation. But IMHO I still think Lingard will be more dangerous with solo runs and outside the box shots. Martial and Sanchez can do the defence unlocking process, Everton at goodison park. a notorious bus packing team was destroyed with 2 fantastic strikes outside the area. Valencia did the same trick at Old Trafford too vs stoke and Everton, Young vs Brighton and even at Watford. sometimes you need to undo teams that put too much men behind the ball by first hitting them immediately to open the floodgates. Your formation will be very handy vs sevilla.

Mata and Sanchez link up play is fine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Oga leyqute...who did you bribe to be released from prison early?

Newcastle win for me.... cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2018
David de Gea exit makes 'no sense' for Manchester United, says Jose Mourinho

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has ruled out a transfer for David de Gea because the club do not intend to sell their best players.

De Gea, 27, signed a new contract at Old Trafford in 2015, just days after a proposed move to Real Madrid fell through.

His current deal runs out at the end of next season, although United hold an option to extend that by a further 12 months with Mourinho having stated earlier this year he is confident the Spaniard will activate that clause.

"Do you think a club that is trying to attract the best players is the club that is open to sell the best players? It makes no sense," he said.

"If you want to go to that level, we have to attract the best players like we did with Alexis [Sanchez], [Nemanja] Matic, [Paul] Pogba and so on, and don't let our best players go."

Reports suggest Zinedine Zidane's side could turn their attention to Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois - who recently confessed his "heart was in Madrid" - but Mourinho refused to comment on his former player.

"I don't speak about Courtois," he said.

SKYSPORTS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SerVik(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
Which Martial is not strong on the ball?

Just to mention a few,
His first goal vs Liverpool..
The penalty he won us against Everton at OT this season...

I've seen Martial wiggle his way out of tight spots in similar fashion to the way Sallah did against Spurs.
His assist against madrid in the ICC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
bigkesh:

Yen yen yen

Med Sch,not Prison.
hehehehehehe but you disappeared na grin grin grin

How studies? cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Good points you have raised, at the end of the day, 3pts and a very good all round play should do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:
Please I want ask this humble question. Why are people posting off topic here. please all these shitty and pep fan boys should go and open there own thread and post things about their team. the mods should please take note of this.
Manchester City have a thread, although a dead one. Nobody would rather take a stroll in a mortuary than in the park.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
ChristineC:
Manchester City have a thread, although a dead one. Nobody would rather take a stroll in a mortuary than in the park.

Chukwu okike abiama! !!! cheesygrin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
I can remember how that sanchez deal made guys to stay awake throughout the night especially me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Oga leyqute... who did you bribe to be released from prison early?

Newcastle win for me.... cool cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Our team lineups?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
engrelvis:
Our team lineups?

Until 2:15 pm sir!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wait.. Oga José never ever beat Newcastle Away?

Something must change today! shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Evildoer:

Until 2:15 pm sir!
OK sir.but I taught time Na 3.15
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
engrelvis:
OK sir.but I taught time Na 3.15

Yep.. Kick off is 3:15, line ups are revealed 1 hour b4 kickoff.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
patrickmuf:
Good points you have raised, at the end of the day, 3pts and a very good all round play should do.

ofcourse. it's good that we have a lot of attacking options. even Rashford can come in to do some damage at some points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Evildoer:

it's really true. I thought of this few days ago, Newcastle used to pose problems for mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Evildoer:

Newcastle and Stoke...We drew at Stoke, I hope we win today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
ChristineC:
Noisy neighbors already disturbing the peace of the city
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Smh. Martial on the right again.
Smalling and Jones CB...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Martial must adapt and develop his Game as a RW henceforth, coz it's obvious Sanchez has come to play basically on the LW for the Team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oasis007:
Lineup
i am scared of this game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
Smh. Martial on the right again. Smalling and Jones CB...
is rojo injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oasis007:
Lineup
Rashford suppose dey dis lineup.he is gud in dis type of game..I prefer him to lukaku in dis type of match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mourinho wants to destroy martial's career
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Y is Shaw not starting.i dnt trust young
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
This na one of the reasons I no want Sanchez here.
Martial was balling out from that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bibidear:

i am scared of this game

grin

You don't need to, coz United will win!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bibidear:

is rojo injured
He's on the bench!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) ... (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.