Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Oghos1: Good news.

Rafael, vidic, kagawa n RVP are most likely to be available for our ucl match. Even jones has an outside chance

Was Kagawa injured before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Oghos1: Good news.

Rafael, vidic, kagawa n RVP are most likely to be available for our ucl match. Even jones has an outside chance
Source?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2013
elampiro:

Was Kagawa injured before?
according to moyes. Yea.

He had minor bruises while playing for japan but they've healed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2013
In other news, Coogar's knickers wearing friend, Mike Phelan says 'I was real Manchester United boss for the past five seasons, Fergie's assistant further claims that the Scot delegated much of the job to him in recent years while remaining the public face of the club grin grin
We for employ this dude now... He may have performed better than our afin coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2013
too late mike. Rene stole the credit before you belatedly decided to toot your own horn. but dont worry, its likely the Norwich job is the best you can do for now anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: In other news, Coogar's knickers wearing friend, Mike Phelan says 'I was real Manchester United boss for the past five seasons, Fergie's assistant further claims that the Scot delegated much of the job to him in recent years while remaining the public face of the club grin grin
We for employ this dude now... He may have performed better than our afin coach
Job application. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
debosky: Seriously guys, what's up with RVP? Is he injured or what?

Maybe that Dutch coach was right about Moyes and his backward training methods. cheesy

moyes has messed up RVP's special training routine. he now gets injured in training, not on the football pitch. RVP had a flawless fitness in 11/12(arsenal) & 12/13(man utd) when he copped 38 league match appearances in each of those seasons ......

maybe it's a ploy to give the fat scouser more games & sideline RVP. moyes' tongue is way up rooney's rectum. he couldn't even condemn rooney's atrocious tackle in his post-match interview. he was still trying to justify the tackle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
coogar:

moyes has messed up RVP's special training routine. he now gets injured in training, not on the football pitch. RVP had a flawless fitness in 11/12(arsenal) & 12/13(man utd) when he copped 38 league match appearances in each of those seasons ......

maybe it's a ploy to give the fat scouser more games & sideline RVP. moyes' tongue is way up rooney's rectum. he couldn't even condemn rooney's atrocious tackle in his post-match interview. he was still trying to justify the tackle.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear this beef is supernatural.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
GustavoFring:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I swear this beef is supernatural.

moyes on rooney tackle

"The boy (Mutch) runs across his path and there's a bit of a tussle, but I didn't think it deserved any more than a yellow card,"

"I don't think it was a lashing-out, I think it was more that he felt hard done-by with the boy running across his path with the ball.

"I didn't think it was a lash out to cause any harm, I think it was more of a disappointment that he lost the ball."

now compare that comment to this one....

moyes on young's diving

Moyes said: "I don't want my players diving. It's not what I want.
"Dikgacoi definitely throws his leg out but Ashley put his leg into his leg."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
MOYES........ Really Loves Rooney from what Coogar Showed Above....

Moyes Have No Balls to Condem Rooney...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
meracool: MOYES........ Really Loves Rooney from what Coogar Showed Above....

Moyes Have No Balls to Condem Rooney...

Jus like our guy here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ashley Young dive defended by Manchester United boss David Moyes

By Massimo Marioni Wednesday 6 Nov 2013 8:25 am ⁠

Taking a tumble: Ashley Young (Picture: Sky Sports)

David Moyes has defended Ashley Young after the winger sparked another diving storm in Manchester United’s Champions League draw at Real Sociedad.

Young went to ground under minimal contact from Markel Bergara in the second-half of the 0-0 draw and earned a penalty for United, which Robin van Persie turned onto the post.

But Moyes, who has previously reprimanded Young over his simulation, backed the 28-year-old in the post-match press conference.

‘I’ve seen it and the boy certainly tugs him in the box,’ he said. ‘The referee is two yards away from it and decides to give it.

‘All I know is he got a penalty kick from a decision; I don’t know about his reputation, but the referee is there and he gave it.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/06/ashley-young-diving-defended-by-manchester-united-boss-david-moyes-4175310/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
David Moyes unrepentant over Ashley Young's diving

Manager will not speak to midfielder over theatrics
 Young vilified for taking tumble against Real Sociedad

Friday 8 November 2013 14.34 GMT

Ashley Young was awarded a penalty for Manchester United against Real Sociedad, despite appearing to dive. Photograph: Peter Cziborra/Action Images

Press Association

The Manchester United manager, David Moyes, has confirmed he has not spoken to Ashley Young in the wake of this week's diving furore. Young has been at the centre of more unwanted attention after apparently going to ground too easily to win his side a penalty against Real Socieded in midweek.

Moyes defended his player at the time and is still doing so now. "No," said Moyes, when he was asked whether he had spoken to Young. "The referee was two yards away from it and gave a penalty. If you need to talk to anybody, you should ask the referee. I didn't see an issue at all."

Moyes's attitude may disappoint some, given that he has spoken out against diving in the past and censured Young earlier this year, when the England winger was booked for simulation against Crystal Palace.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/08/david-moyes-unrepentent-ashley-young-diving-manchester-united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Moyes is learning on the job. He has learnt you don't play the good boy else referees take you for granted at the expense of tough talking coaches like Mourinho.

I thought some of you were praising Moyes when he hinted in the summer Rooney could be on the bench. Some of you even called Rooney spear tyre. Now your tune has changed "Moyes is worshiping Rooney". May be he is proving himself above the rest in training.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don log out to give you guys chance to enjoy your antiRooney comments. Looks like it's a breakfast for some, lunch or dinner for some others. It substitutes for odeku for some, while it takes the place of cigarette for others. When some of you can't get money to buy lunch or odeku or weed, you take the frustration to weep here with antiRooney comments. I understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=chrisley024]
Jus like our guy here. [/quote

Haile Selassie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
^^

We know licking Rooneys aZzz is breakfast,lunch brunch and dinner for a charlatan on this thread!.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Actually, I think Moyes is just getting to the point where he wants to start "easing" Wazza out...

Manchester United boss David Moyes has hinted that he will need to give Wayne Rooney a rest in the coming months.

The 28-year-old striker has featured in all but one of United's Premier League fixtures in the 2013-14 campaign, and started both of England's most recent friendlies against Chile and Germany respectively.

Moyes, however, has revealed that he did expect Rooney to play a part in both of the matches over the international break, suggesting that he will have to consider resting the former Everton star "in the next two months".

"I expected him to play in both games, but maybe for not quite as long," the United manager said. "I was hoping we could have got Wayne some time off with England but obviously Roy has to pick his teams and the games were important for him, I respect that.

"But somewhere along the line I’ll probably need to give Wayne a breather. I'll need to try to look after him as we go along. It might be the next England game against Denmark in March but I know Wayne and he will want to play.

"I've probably got another 25-30 games before that March game so it's not me saying to England give him a break in March – I think I probably need to look after him somewhere in the next two months."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/11/24/4428793/manchester-united-boss-moyes-hints-at-rooney-rest

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oghos1: according to moyes. Yea.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
RuuDie: Actually, I think Moyes is just getting to the point where he wants to start "easing" Wazza out...

he doesn't have the balls to do so.....
rooney should have made way on sunday instead of hernandez as cardiff began to take risks & were pouring forward.

a smart manager should have introduced fast attacking players to deploy counterattack tactics & finish cardiff off. moyes left plodders like rooney, valencia & fellaini on the pitch & we failed to take advantage & still failed to keep the lead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oghos1: according to moyes. Yea.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
coogar:

he doesn't have the balls to do so.....

The man doesn't have an easy job... pressure from everywhere - you and I both know how much the English value their "white pele" especially now with the WC in view. We do not need any more distractions, our season isn't very great so, that would not help at all.

coogar:
rooney should have made way on sunday instead of hernandez as cardiff began to take risks & were pouring forward.

a smart manager should have introduced fast attacking players to deploy counterattack tactics & finish cardiff off. moyes left plodders like rooney, valencia & fellaini on the pitch & we failed to take advantage & still failed to keep the lead.

SMh.
Bottom line is.... there is nothing Moyes will do that will please you; you will always find a flaw - oh well, what's more to say - its usually very easy in the world of an arm chair pundit!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
RVP ruled out of UCL fixture..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
If RVP doesn't return to fitness soon, Rooney will continue to play even if he's worn out to the bone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
leggo: RVP ruled out of UCL fixture..

Sweetest news to read on the scummies thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2013

The Manchester United squad had to endure some mid-air
drama before they landed safely in Germany on Tuesday.
United were arriving ahead of their Champions League game at Bayer
Leverkusen on Wednesday but their chartered plane had to abort its
landing just 400m above the runway in Cologne.
The 185-seater Monarch Airbus 321 plane was unable to land because there was another plane on the runway and the pilot had to circle the airport before touching down 10 minutes late at 5.40pm.
Defender Rio Ferdinand wrote on Twitter afterwards: "Landed in
Germany ... just. I've only just recovered after that choppy landing!"
And another member of the United camp told the Manchester Evening News: "It was quite frightening.
"We were coming in to land when we had to pull up suddenly, because
it appears there was a plane on the runway.
"The captain came on the intercom to apologise for what happened
and then we landed safely."
United manager David Moyes and other senior figures, including former
chief executive David Gill, were on the flight with the squad, but Sir
Bobby Charlton and former boss Sir Alex Ferguson were not on board, although they are both due to attend the match.
Eight Manchester United players were among the 23 people to
tragically lose their lives in the Munich air disaster of 1958.
Charlton's fellow Munich survivor Bill Foulkes died on Monday at the age of 81.

Team wey we still dey complain, Evil plan no go work oooo grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pataki:
Sweetest news to read on the scummies thread.

why is it good news? RVP has won a league title. none of the players in the arsenal squad has won a league title yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:18am On Nov 27, 2013
This thread!!! grin

Hehe grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:25am On Nov 27, 2013
debosky: If RVP doesn't return to fitness soon, Rooney will continue to play even if he's worn out to the bone.

Certainly... and it may turn out to be good afterall - Rooney wants to be top striker, #9 and Kagawa #10. A reasonable lay-out to RvP or Rooney, may well be the better and make selection relatively easier for the gaffer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:36am On Nov 27, 2013
RuuDie:

Certainly... and it may turn out to be good afterall - Rooney wants to be top striker, #9 and Kagawa #10. A reasonable lay-out to RvP or Rooney, may well be the better and make selection relatively easier for the gaffer!

Well...we shall see!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Expect Welbz as CF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2013
chrisley024: Expect Welbz as CF
and Rooney as #10 and kagawa to play from the flank just as usual! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.