Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8944189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) ... (14254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Leyqute:

Home wrecker grin
But but, it's only night nurse i want na. it's not like i want to keep her, i will return her when she has finished treating me grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
chrisley024:
They're pummeling your team and you're here finding solace.

How far? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
airmark:

How far? cheesy
Ojoro fc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Leyqute:

What do you make of OGS’ appointment and do you think he’s a Mourinho in disguise?

He has done well to deserve the appointment. I believe he will do better than Mourinho.

We have not played well in the last two or three matches, but I always knew that at some point that fatigue will set in because we have been using same players since he arrived. Lukaku came in briefly to relieve the forward players. Young, Shaw, Matic, Lindelof, Pogba, Herrera, Rashford and Lingard were playing all matches, even Martial initially.

I believe the coach should have kept Fellaini until summer. He is a far better substitute game changer than Pereira. With him and Lukaku we could have won the FA cup match . We have not reached that level where flair will get us through every match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Make Tottenham just loose this game jare.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
See that Robertson cross.

We don’t necessarily need big name signing for the RB position, we just need someone who can defend very well and decent in attack.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
larride:
See that Robertson cross.

We don’t necessarily need big name signing for the RB position, we just need someone who can defend very well and decent in attack.
A very direct contrast to Young.

Young will have all the time and space in the world to whip in a cross. He'll send it in and still manage to miss everybody in the box and send the ball out for a throw in. That guy's uselessness is unbelievable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lana1:
A very direct contrast to Young.

Young will have all the time and space in the world to whip in a cross. He'll send it in and still manage to miss everybody in the box and send the ball out for a throw in. That guy's uselessness is unbelievable

Even shaw sef no sabi cross. Make we talk true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mehn, this Pogba Na werey sha. He is going to Real Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
eph12:

Ojoro fc

Ojoro fc of Manchester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
nitrogen:

For wia??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
This Spurs sef embarassed
Nonsense and Buhari
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
nitrogen:

When you guys make comments like this, put a link to back it up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
If na another club, i'd start with £120m. But since na Madrid, starting price should be at least £150m. We must do them like they've been doing us

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
ucsquare:

Even shaw sef no sabi cross. Make we talk true

Nawa oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mehn I've seen the light...vvd is the vest cb around
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Smellymouth:

Nawa oo.
U sef see am? How many of Shaw's crosses dey go throw in? How many assists does Young have compared to Shaw?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lana1:
U sef see am? How many of Shaw's crosses dey go throw in? How many assists does Young have compared to Shaw?

Just becos of yesterdays performance,Shaw has become the next best thing since slice bread...

How many times do shaw crosses the ball in a match? talkless of when he's got lots of space whereby a simple cross will do a lot of good to the team,instead he will make a pass to a nearby player..even if he attempts the cross it most times fails to go past his opponent...

Not taking anything away from shaw, he adds a lot to the team defensively in recent matches, but when it comes to attack, Shaw is very limited..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shaw has never been consistent with his crossing. Even in his Southampton days he was mainly a cut in and enter the box LB. That is why when that PSG butcher broke his leg his attacking game suffered a big set back.

However i think he is starting to work on his crossing and he is slowly getting better, but he is still a learner compared to Robertson, Chilwell dem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
una go see the light las las

We dey here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
ucsquare:

Just becos of yesterdays performance,Shaw has become the next best thing since slice bread...

How many times do shaw crosses the ball in a match? talkless of when he's got lots of space whereby a simple cross will do a lot of good to the team,instead he will make a pass to a nearby player..even if he attempts the cross it most times fails to go past his opponent...

Not taking anything away from shaw, he adds a lot to the team defensively in recent matches, but when it comes to attack, Shaw is very limited..

"Just because of yesterday's match"? cheesy

Yes, Shaw has an issue with crossing, but that doesn't cancel his excellent performances since OGS took over.

Btw, Shaw is actually better attacking than defending, don't mix it up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
SkimpleD:
una go see the light las las

We dey here

Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Rondon (2 goals).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
nitrogen:
Na you dey carry am go there?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
eph12:

Ole parks the bus the same way Sarri does.

08/12/2018
Chelsea 2 - 0 City
38% - 62% possession
One of the truthful scummite here.

Preach this gospel to your fellow scummites Prophet Ephraim Abubakar grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Rondon (2 goals).
You mean to type Ars vs New abi na wyning be this?

Well, just to remind you,
Arsenal 2 - 0 ManU

Xhaka et Aubumeyang
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
SkimpleD:

You mean to type Ars vs New abi na wyning be this?

Well, just to remind you,
Arsenal 2 - 0 ManU

Xhaka et Aubumeyang

Damn it angry

Rondon will still score two though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
GloryIsaac:

"Just because of yesterday's match"? cheesy

Yes, Shaw has an issue with crossing, but that doesn't cancel his excellent performances since OGS took over.

Btw, Shaw is actually better attacking than defending, don't mix it up.

since OGS took over, Shaw has improved more when it comes to his defense aspect, can't say much for his attack cos it still looks same to to me, don't know the matches u've been watching...

Btw, Shaw has deprive us of a trophy this season, the FA comes to mind. Am sure if it were Young that commited that mistake, many will come for his head..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Damn it angry

Rondon will still score two though..
Is there something I should pray about?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lana1:

Boss, me I shock when I see am.. cheesy

This one na elampiro protégé. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
ucsquare:

since OGS took over, Shaw has improved more when it comes to his defense aspect, can't say much for his attack cos it still looks same to to me, don't know the matches u've been watching...

Btw, Shaw has deprive us of a trophy this season, the FA comes to mind. Am sure if it were Young that commited that mistake, many will come for his head..

Remove the mask. We know you are elampiro.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
ucsquare:

You are just unfairly criticizing Shaw. Our play on the left half is choked with everyone from Martial to Pogba to Rashford and even Mata trying to play there which results in Shaw not getting enough space when he gets the ball..

How many times does Shaw recieve a ball in a crossing position during a match?

If and when the team gets balanced with a good right winger coming in, we will see the best of Shaw.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2019
SkimpleD:

One of the truthful scummite here.

Preach this gospel to your fellow scummites Prophet Ephraim Abubakar grin grin
Wait are you not the same person that refused to believe me the other day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) ... (14254) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.