Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8957616 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7327) (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) ... (14259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Lana1:
Martial injured again?
Mae dem sell that guy this January. undecided
grin grin grin very annoying set of players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:46am On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
The only period we seem to play good football consistently he was the Star-man and most important player, he was our top scorer last season ffs!

If you think Pogba doesn't fit dis united team, then I'm sorry for you, cuz we don't even have a team to begin with.

The one wey the even burst my head na tielemans wey Afro man been the bench for Belgium, I'm yet to see how that guy has outperformed Scott McSauce dis season.
Was he also the star man in the team when the team was struggling to make sense especially in the midfield with him there? Or he suddenly dropped the star man and became star boy? Its worse when we look at how many games he was star man and the ones he disappeared
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Solskjær: “We do have a clear picture of what we think the squad is going to look like in June and July, and hopefully we'll get as much done as soon as possible. We do have a plan.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Solskjær: “I felt the team towards the end of last season didn't have the desire, didn't have the heart, didn't have the belief that this was going to turn around. This group has a different mentality.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Solskjær: “There is a lot of work being done behind the scenes for the culture in the team. We need results of course, that's the evidence. All of those six games we've drawn this year I feel we should have won. We need to do that on the pitch."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Solskjær: “I believe in these players and that we can win any game on any given day, but we need to get more consistency. For me, when we get players back fit, if we've got the full squad fit, I'm sure we can challenge and move up the table.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Solskjær: “We have a situation at the moment that we've had injuries. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but I've been part of a squad where you're never guaranteed a place in the team and that's where we're going to get to at this club as well.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2019
At this stage, I give up on Martial and I revoke my Martial FC membership card

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2019
OGS the dreamer, fucker will be sacked so soon, Na 14th we go Dey by Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Sell Pogba, and buy Ndidi and Taiwo, Pogba don see many things at man Utd sha, a whole Pogba......Nawa o..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Oasis007:
Solskjær: “I believe in these players and that we can win any game on any given day, but we need to get more consistency. For me, when we get players back fit, if we've got the full squad fit, I'm sure we can challenge and move up the table.”

Later nobody should come and tell us he wanted players and they didn’t get it for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2019
eph12:
[s]
Was he also the star man in the team when the team was struggling to make sense especially in the midfield with him there? Or he suddenly dropped the star man and became star boy? Its worse when we look at how many games he was star man and the ones he disappeared [/s]
World class pogba for juventus, and flop Pogba for Manchester united.

We de enter 2020, if you like no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Oasis007:
In the theatre of DREAMS....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
World class pogba for juventus, and flop Pogba for Manchester united.

We de enter 2020, if you like no get sense.
Na so e easy to know people wey no dey watch ball and wey no sabi ball na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2019
nitrogen:
OGS the dreamer, fucker will be sacked so soon, Na 14th we go Dey by Sunday.
Heard Martial is injured again, watch how our fans will turn him to R9 pending his return.

Today's game will be interesting sha, I'll like to see the pattern Mr Attacking Football and DNA will deploy against Pack the bus defensive dinosaur.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2019
larride:

Later nobody should come and tell us he wanted players and they didn’t get it for him.

Haba.. Uncle Larride, you're getting biased about this issue nah.

Abi do you want him to say that he doesn't believe in the squad?

Or that they cannot move up the table?

Man has to be optimistic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
eph12:

Na so e easy to know people wey no dey watch ball and wey no sabi ball na

Said it here before, Pogba cannot be your main man, especially if you want to get the best out of him.

At Juve, he had senior men like Pirlo and Vidal, with intimidating Centre-backs like Chiellini etc...

At France, he has Kante, Matuidi, Mbappe, Griezmann etc...

Basically teams where they don't have to rely on him for a good overall performance... Pogba is a very good player, even though can be annoying at times, but he can never be the go-to player in any team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Chrisus:
At this stage, I give up on Martial and I revoke my Martial FC membership card

I mentioned it around September that he was going to be injured again latest January.. I never knew it would come this early.. This was exactly what Jose noticed and said martial wasn't ready to play soccer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2019
tenmariner:

I mentioned it around September that he was going to be injured again latest January.. I never knew it would come this early.. This was exactly what Jose noticed and said martial wasn't ready to play soccer!

So, would it be wrong if we say it was you that actually cursed him? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
Heard Martial is injured again, watch how our fans will turn him to R9 pending his return.

Today's game will be interesting sha, I'll like to see the pattern Mr Attacking Football and DNA will deploy against Pack the bus defensive dinosaur.

Fans will soon forget Martial was on the pitch when we played poorly in recent games.

However, we are always weak without him or Rashford because the attention will now be on one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Which bias. Man has being saying the same thing since like forever but you think he doesn’t mean what he’s saying?

I want to be optimistic quite alright but we are 4 point above relegation zone, nothing to be optimistic about.

He’s saying once we get the injured players back we will move up the table abi? I’m waiting patiently for those that will come and abuse those players later that they are not good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I wanted to quote larride but decided not to.

It’s catastrophic lamenting about the squad in public and demeaning your players in the full glare of the world.

Look what it did for Mourinho. A whole world of good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2019
larride:

Which bias. Man has being saying the same thing since like forever but you think he doesn’t mean what he’s saying?

I want to be optimistic quite alright but we are 4 point above relegation zone, nothing to be optimistic about.

He’s saying once we get the injured players back we will move up the table abi? I’m waiting patiently for those that will come and abuse those players later that they are not good enough.

The club is plagued by injury, that's a fact, but if he follows Mou's steps in saying certain things, then a rebellion is inevitable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

It’s catastrophic lamenting about the squad in public and demeaning your players in the full glare of the world.

Exactly. It's not advisable to be pessimistic especially when the media is involved, the consequences are damaging.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

The club is plagued by injury, that's a fact, but if he follows Mou's steps in saying certain things, then a rebellion is inevitable.
What rebellion? What rebellion is worse than being 4points above the relegation zone, and playing rubbish football.

I prefer José's directness compared to the lies ole keep saying week in week out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Let me know where you stand. Is it that the players are not good enough or injury is the cause of our problems?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Exactly. It's not advisable to be pessimistic especially when the media is involved, the consequences are damaging.

That’s the spotlight I was talking about the other day. As a man Utd manager the pressure is intense. Anything you say will be quoted out of context and used against you.

Pundits will debate about it and examine your words to the letter looking for negative vibes and whatnot. And there’s no way those criticisms won’t leak to the dressing room with the way social media is nowadays.

I just pray they get it right- coaches, players, medics, recruitment team and others.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

Towards the end of last season, he said most of these players won’t be here publicly.

What changed now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2019
larride:

Let me know where you stand. Is it that the players are not good enough or injury is the cause of our problems?
you suppose know Ole-In squad by now na.

me I just want to see if Greenwood will get the nod since Martial won't be available or he'd go for the other young star jessie lingard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
What rebellion? What rebellion is worse than being 4points above the relegation zone, and playing rubbish football.

I prefer José's directness compared to the lies ole keep saying week in week out.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
you suppose know Ole-In squad by now na.

me I just want to see if Greenwood will get the nod since Martial won't be available or he'd go for the other young star jessie lingard.

Greenwood ke? Against Alderwiereld and Ventogen. Why not partner Levitt and Garner in midfield too? So that they can battle Sissoko and Harry Winks.

You people think football is 1+1=10
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
larride:

Towards the end of last season, he said most of these players won’t be here publicly.

What changed now?

Nope. After the Everton loss he said he’s going to be successful at Man Utd and that some of these players won’t be part of his success.

Did you notice any changes in the starting XI from last season and this season ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7327) (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) ... (14259) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Baldg and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.