Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,222 members, 7,894,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8957166 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) ... (14259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

Greenwood ke? Against Alderwiereld and Ventogen. Why not partner Levitt and Garner in midfield too? So that they can battle Sissoko and Harry Winks.

You people think football is 1+1=10
lol already defending him, Alderweireld and ventogen have been sh!t dis season, so lingard and perreira are the ones that will perform well against spurs abi.?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
He might even replace Martial with Taunzebe grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2019
ChristineC:
grin grin grin very annoying set of players
Like!!

How can we have players on 200k per week and they cant stay fit for more than 2 months at a time? We need to do away with these biscuit bone footballers starting with Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Woodward said the board believed in Ole's plan for the team including transfers and they went along with it and they believe it's the right path for the club.

The Ole himself said he didn't see the right players for the Club last summer that's why he didn't sign any more players. He said it clearly more than once was satisfied with the squad he had.

So I wonder how some people still adamantly believe Ole asked for some players but Woodward didn't get them. No one wants to believe Ole could be that stupid. The clueless guy probably saw what a young Ajax team was doing and think he could get these mofos to do the same with a different style but same effect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
We should cash in on Martial while we still can. It's not like the guy scores a lot sef.
Highly unreliable and fücking useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
ChristoBam:
Woodward said the board believed in Ole's plan for the team including transfers and they went along with it and they believe it's the right path for the club.

The Ole himself said he didn't see the right players for the Club last summer that's why he didn't sign any more players. He said it clearly more than once was satisfied with the squad he had.

So I wonder how some people still adamantly believe Ole asked for some players but Woodward didn't get them. No one wants to believe Ole could be that stupid. The clueless guy probably saw what a young Ajax team was doing and think he could get these mofos to do the same with a different style but same effect.

I remember some Portuguese guy who did that first

What was his name again? I forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lana1:
We should cash in on Martial while we still can. It's not like the guy scores a lot sef.
That's how we sold Lukaku, we should first get a capable manager first to access them before knowing who to let go.

Though people like Shaw and baily no suppose the Manchester united

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
elampiro:

Fans will soon forget Martial was on the pitch when we played poorly in recent games.

However, we are always weak without him or Rashford because the attention will now be on one.
In other words, we are better with Martial in the team. Rashford should improve his link up play with his fellow forwards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

Nope. After the Everton loss he said he’s going to be successful at Man Utd and that some of these players won’t be part of his success.

Did you notice any changes in the starting XI from last season and this season ?

Of course, he bought 3 new players. I can see changes in the starting XI. 7 or 6 of the starting XI are from still from last season.

It’s obvious you guys are the one making these excuse for this man, man is happy with the players he has. We await the injured players to get back and we start smashing teams to hades.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lana1:
Like!!

How can we have players on 200k per week and they cant stay fit for more than 2 months at a time? We need to do away with these biscuit bone footballers starting with Martial.

We need to do away with the medical team more likely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
lol already defending him, Alderweireld and ventogen have been sh!t dis season, so lingard and perreira are the ones that will perform well against spurs abi.?

See? 1+1=10. Binary thinking.

Alderweireld and Ventogen don’t have to be in top form to maul and bully Greenwood.

And Lingard and Pereira aren’t the solution either. It’s funny you think I believe they are, after the rubbish they’ve been playing- just because I said Greenwood shouldn’t start against Tottenham.

My point? Ole is fvcked. It’ll be a miracle if he makes it to the end of the season at Utd. I’m not Ole in or Ole out, I just want Utd to win games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
afrodoc2:

I agree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lana1:
Like!!

Medics sef needs to be overhauled.

Someone is using that department for money laundering.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lana1:

LooL. You don Dey vex. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
That's how we sold Lukaku, we should first get a capable manager first to access them before knowing who to let go.

Though people like Shaw and baily no suppose the Manchester united

Nah. Martial needs to go. That level of inconsistency is too high for a club like Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
DeadPresidents:

I remember some Portuguese guy who did that first

What was his name again? I forget.

grin

I believe it was Cristiano Ronaldo. No?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
I expect Ole to be clearly highlight the injury crisis affecting us now and the need to get players in come January but no, he is waiting for the players to recover.

With regards to the constant injuries, rather than criticize Martial and the likes, it is important we ask questions of our physios. Remember Van Persie at Arsenal? He was a sickbay but when SAF got him, his training regime was perfected to ensure he stayed fit. It's not just Martial, Bailly, Dalot, Shaw, Pogba, McSauce now and many others have these reoccurring injuries, the medical team should step up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

See? 1+1=10. Binary thinking.

Alderweireld and Ventogen don’t have to be in top form to maul and bully Greenwood.

And Lingard and Pereira aren’t the solution either. It’s funny you think I believe they are, after the rubbish they’ve been playing- just because I said Greenwood shouldn’t start against Tottenham.

My point? Ole is fvcked. It’ll be a miracle if he makes it to the end of the season at Utd. I’m not Ole in or Ole out, I just want Utd to win games.
I don't even know why am arguing with you, I remember saying our attacking force with ole's inability to actually coach will make us weak to even make top 4, you just run comout the tell me lingard, Everton and rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
afrodoc2:

I didn't even see your comment before asking questions of what they really do. I am of the opinion that they're not good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Funny enough, we might win today. We seem to win when the odds don't favor us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
larride:

Of course, he bought 3 new players. I can see changes in the starting XI. 7 or 6 of the starting XI are from still from last season.

It’s obvious you guys are the one making these excuse for this man, man is happy with the players he has. We await the injured players to get back and we start smashing teams to hades.

Nope. You’re wrong.

AWB, Harry Maguire’s, Pereira, McTom, James, Martial weren’t starters last season. They are this season. The other positions don’t really have starters.

Young, Matic, Smalling are no longer with the team.

And when the injured players return, there’s no guarantee that we’ll win all matches although results will be better.

No manager is happy with an injured squad. Doesn’t mean he’ll come out and demean the fit ones in public.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
larride:

Nah. Martial needs to go. That level of inconsistency is too high for a club like Utd.
he's not a striker, He's a wing forward like rashford and a brilliant one, we've a rookie manager who thinks somebody that hasn't scored more than 12league goals can be the starting striker of a club as big as Manchester united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
patrickmuf:

That’s if Mou brings the game to us. He knows Rasbfort and his blistering pace. If he gives us space, we will maul him.

So he’s probably going to park bus and hit us with counters. He fit beat us 3-0 with that strategy sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
I didn't even see your comment before asking questions of what they really do. I am of the opinion that they're not good enough.

Nwoyes came and changed everything after SAF left. We still Dey suffer am today.

Our players get injured the most in the league. It doesn’t make sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

That’s if Mou brings the game to us. He knows Rasbfort and his blistering pace. If he gives us space, we will maul him.

So he’s probably going to park bus and hit us with counters. He fit beat us 3-0 with that strategy sef
A loss will spell disaster with City next. If we lose the both games, I don't see Ole surviving the pressure that will come with it.

We have to splash the cash in January, we need at least 4 top players. 2 CM, I Fwd and 1 winger (RWF)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
I don't even know why am arguing with you, I remember saying our attacking force with ole's inability to actually coach will make us weak to even make top 4, you just run comout the tell me lingard, Everton and rubbish.

Sanchez wasn’t a starter, Mr. Binary.

Chong, Gomes and Greenwood won’t do any worse if they come in with 20 minutes to go and get injured by the 86th minute.

1+1 is not 10, you hear ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
Yea I also see us winning if we can stop Tottenham from getting the first goal, they seem to finish off their opponents before the hour mark.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Leyqute:

Nwoyes came and changed everything after SAF left. We still Dey suffer am today.

Our players get injured the most in the league. It doesn’t make sense.
Seriously, I will never forgive Moyes, he should have stuck with the backroom staff but no, he wanted to be his own man.

I don't blame the players, maybe if it was just Martial I'd have questioned his commitment but it's not just him and that's a big call for concern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
A loss will spell disaster with City next. If we lose the both games, I don't see Ole surviving the pressure that will come with it.

We have to splash the cash in January, we need at least 4 top players. 2 CM, I Fwd and 1 winger (RWF)

I could argue that we need more than that sef.

You think Haaland and/or Sancho could come in by January? That would be an upgrade. But we need a midfielder more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
patrickmuf:

What's the need for splashing the cash when we don't even have a good manager? shey na person wey see our team finish and carry 130mil splash for defence you wan give another money to buy for January?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
Yea I also see us winning if we can stop Tottenham from getting the first goal, they seem to finish off their opponents before the hour mark.
The problem is Jose, he'll love nothing than a win today. I don't trust Ole to be honest and with Martial out, the pressure will be too much for Rashford to handle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
weedtaker:
What's the need for splashing the cash when we don't even have a good manager? shey na person wey see our team finish and carry 130mil splash for defence you wan give another money to buy for January?
He won't be the one in charge. By January, if things don't improve then we will be battling Southampton and Watford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) ... (14259) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), Englishisamust and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.