Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,070 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9054482 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (14298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

It's funny how mates on here go about blaming the players for Brazil's horrendous performances when Scolari is the biggest culprit.

then this....

ElGuapo:

Automatic retirement should be dished out to Ceasar, Maicon, Dani Alves, Fred, Hulk, and Maxwell. Ninjas like Gustavo, Luiz, Jo, Fernandinho and Hernanes should take a shortbreak from the team.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
badt guys

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
I just love the way few are giving Argentina a chance... I hope this one is settled by a ridiculously, sublime piece of individual brilliance by LM10; that would be the coup d' gras I'd love to see!

Team Argentina... Team Messi... Let's go make history!!!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
chrisley024:
Someone fans will be heart-broken if their expectations are not immediately met by this man.

As for me, top 4 with FA cup and I'll be very glad.
I'll conclude my own expectation after we are done with transfer business. as it stands tho, top 4 is realistic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
RuuDie: I just love the way few are giving Argentina a chance... I hope this one is settled by a ridiculously, sublime piece of individual brilliance by LM10; that would be the coup d' gras I'd love to see!

Team Argentina... Team Messi... Let's go make history!!!

grin
Few give Argentina little chance because they actually have little chance cheesy
They will be properly despatched in 90 minutes.
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

then this....

undecided undecided

It's well stated in my post that there are factors that could hamper the performance of a nice player and one of them is when the said player is made to play alongside muntulas - do we have to search for the synonyms of muntula for you to get the memo? cheesy

The players I had enlisted were the clog in the wheel of Brazil's progress, they made the likes of Oscar, Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Neymar, Bernard and Paulinho look useless.

dopeJemi:
They were nothing spectacular, they didn't deserve to go through

You dont have to be spectacular to be the best, all you need is to enjoy a little edge over your opposition.

Most WC, UCL and League winners weren't spectacular to be branded the best, they only had something working for them, something that fired 'em to glory - Circa Italia WC winning side of 2006, Chelsea UCL winning side of 2012 etc.

But then again, you're right, Argentina hasn't been spectacular.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

It's well stated in my post that there are factors that could hamper the performance of a nice player and one of them is when the said player is made to play alongside muntulas - do we have to search for the synonyms of muntula for you to get the memo? cheesy

Demented English teacher, you claim to be amused at the criticism the players are getting from folks here, yet you are of the opinion that there are some muntulas in that same squad. grin cheesy

ElGuapo:
The players I had enlisted were the clog in the wheel of Brazil's progress, they made the likes of Oscar, Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Neymar, Bernard and Paulinho look useless.

But those same players "command first team shirts in their respective clubs, and are also integral members of their clubs."( your exact words). Why then, should they be axed? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Di Maria Snubs Utd .... Prefers PSG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Di Maria Snubs Utd .... Prefers PSG

We'd get the true picture of things in the next few days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

We'd get the true picture of things in the next few days.
Maybe .... If he doesn't sign for us ... I'll care less
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

Demented English teacher, you claim to be amused at the criticism the players are getting from folks here, yet you are of the opinion that there are some muntulas in that same squad. grin cheesy

But those same players "command first team shirts in their respective clubs, and are also integral members of their clubs."( your exact words). Why then, should they be axed? cheesy

I claimed that there are some muntulas in that team cos the whole team aren't muntulas. That's unlike you that branded the whole team a waste.

If you must criticise the Brazilian team you have to specifically mention names who deserves the criticism.

When you go about propagating theories like 'Fred had a woeful world cup, so the brazilian team had a woeful world cup' then you need to go back to school {no offence}.

You're using your small observation to infer a larger theory which by all standards is inherently uncertain.

Like I said earlier, if there's anyone who deserves the fattest criticism then it has to be Scolari. He wasn't shrewd enough to separate the apples in that team from the oranges and he was also tactically ill.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

I claimed that there are some muntulas in that team cos the whole team aren't muntulas. That's unlike you that branded the whole team a waste.

So According to your warped logic, when a team is labelled shyte, it means there aren't good players in it, right? If that's how you reason, there's definitely no need to engage you in any debate that would be intellectually demanding! tongue

ElGuapo:
[s]If you must criticise the Brazilian team you have to specifically mention the names who deserves the criticism.[/s]

Tosh!

ElGuapo:
When you go about propagating theories like 'Fred had a woeful world cup, so the brazilian team had a woeful world cup' then you need to go back to school {no offence}.

And why should I take offense to the writtens of a confused nitwit who in one sentence,claims to be perplexed at the levels of criticisms the team is getting, then in the next breath, admits to the fact that there are muntulas in the same squad?

El guapo... Logically speaking, You are the chief muntala here! cheesy grin

ElGuapo:
You're using your small observation to infer a larger theory which by all standards is inherently uncertain.

Stop making it sound as if the stellar performances of some players were overshadowed by the shortcomings of others. Even neymar ( who was their best player), if anything, was just a bit above average.

ElGuapo:
Like I said earlier, if there's anyone who deserves the fattest criticism then it has to be Scolari. He wasn't shrewd enough to separate the apples in that team from the oranges I and he was also tactically ill.

Assuming you had stopped here, I'd have ordered the barman to serve you your choice brand of cognac.... cool

ElGuapo:
Most of these players command first team shirts in their respective clubs, most of them are integral members of their clubs.

ElGuapo:
Automatic retirement should be dished out to Ceasar, Maicon, Dani Alves, Fred, Hulk, and Maxwell. Ninjas like Gustavo, Luiz, Jo, Fernandinho and Hernanes should take a shortbreak from the team.

.....Unfortunately, you decided to brain-fart with the above contradictory postulates.

Too bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

So According to your warped logic, when a team is labelled shyte, it means there aren't good players in it, right? If that's how you reason, there's definitely no need to engage you in any debate that would be intellectually demanding! tongue

Tosh!

And why should I take offense to the writtens of a confused nitwit who in one sentence,claims to be perplexed at the levels of criticisms the team is getting, then in the next breath, admits to the fact that there are muntulas in the same squad?

Stop making it sound as if the stellar performances of some players were overshadowed by the shortcomings of others. Even neymar ( who was their best player), if anything, was just a bit above average.

Assuming you had stopped here, I'd have ordered the barman to serve you your choice brand of cognac.... cool

.....Unfortunately, you decided to brain-fart with the above contradictory postulates.

Too bad!!!

Man down! Man down!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

Tosh!

Too bad!!!

I find it difficult to cope with proponents of inductive logic, they keep having themselves ropped into tortous knot yet them no go give up cheesy

Mola shey na you be thisame person wey post picture where em dey do convocation just to assert a point? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
afrodoc:

Man down! Man down!!

badt guy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

I find it difficult to cope with proponents of inductive logic, they keep having themselves ropped into tortous knot yet them no go give up cheesy

On the contrary, you are the pathetic little arachnid that's engulfed in a thick web of SToopidity spun around itself.

I have never seen you argue intelligently before. Rather, the constant spewing of incoherent gibberish that would always amplify your astute F00lishness, seems to be your favorite pastime on nairaland !! cheesy

ElGuapo:
Mola shey na you be thisame person wey post picture where em dey do convocation just to assert a point? grin cheesy

For associating my moniker with someone else's, May God punish the deity that invoked the spirit of dyslexic dementia on your pathetic soul.

Guapo, all those times wey Pietro Rico dey enter you, I bin dey think say maybe na personal beefs or something. You are actually more Möronic than what he thinks of you. grin

Now GTFOH, you miserable dweeb!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

On the contrary, you are the pathetic little arachnid that's engulfed in a thick web of SToopidity spun around itself.

I have never seen you argue intelligently before. Rather, the constant spewing of incoherent gibberish that would always amplify your astute F00lishness, seems to be your favorite pastime on nairaland !! cheesy

For associating my moniker with someone else's, May God punish the deity that invoked the spirit of dyslexic dementia on your pathetic soul.

Guapo, all those times wey Pietro Rico dey enter you, I bin dey think say maybe na personal beefs or something. You are actually more Möronic than what he thinks of you. grin

grin very phoolish human being constantly and relentlessly trying in vain to look smart.

Who don mumu don mumu sha grin
That's the hilarious part grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
PietroRico: grin very phoolish human being constantly trying in vain to look smart.

Abi oo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

Peeps don't just stand there....Help a nigger.....Murder in cold blood ..... Jeez ... blood of God .... please hommes instagram dis!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
I swear someone has been turned inside out and dissected diagonally!

Dadehmola:

PietroRico: grin very phoolish human being constantly and relentlessly trying in vain to look smart.
Who don mumu don mumu sha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

Are you sure you are not coogar in disguise? grin kila gbe ki loju cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
n0m0705:
Are you sure you are not coogar in disguise? grin kila gbe ki loju cheesy cheesy

Let's just say- na cooger teach me grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Is this the mood around here?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Is this the mood around here?
lipsrsealed kicking a man when he's down?
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
haaa dadehmola!!! dyariz God o!
this one na eje loju omo odaran
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dadehmola:

Lmao! Which kind megedefegede be this?

This fool that regularly gets pummeled with his own baton is trying so hard to sound clever with words beyond his grasp.

Tell me, how many months did it take you to gather up those lines from members' posts on here? cheesy

Undecided Ignorant does not even describe your abysmal state, you're several notches below that.

If posting on NL was strata based, you'd be restricted to posting in the Rëtarded Orphans Section - that's your level! grin cheesy

You think say this na your complete sports vendor's joint where you hold sway with your okpata. Coogar dey try cope with some of una for here.

Sod off animashuan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
afrodoc: haaa dadehmola!!! dyariz God o!

holy poly... Chai... dadehmola murdering him since the signing of Van Gaal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
adebayo201:

holy poly... Chai... dadehmola murdering him since the signing of Van Gaal.

Murdering who?

Stop dick-riding before I shove plugs into ya butt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
^ now that's what is called "painment" grin.

Tell me, how many months did it take you to gather up those lines from members' posts on here?
shocked shocked

Na so english hard? undecided grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

[s]Lmao! Which kind megedefegede be this?

This fool that regularly gets pummeled with his own baton is trying so hard to smart clever with words beyond his grasp.

Tell me, how many months did it take you to gather up those lines from members' posts on here? cheesy

Undecided Ignorant does not even describe your abysmal state, you're several notches below that.

If posting on NL was strata based, you'd be restricted to posting in the Rëtarded Orphans Section - that's your level! grin cheesy

You think say this na your complete sports vendor's joint where you hold sway with your okpata. Coogar dey try cope with some of una for here.

Sod off animashuan![/s]

A ninja sounds salty and pained cheesy cheesy

Your status as chief muntala of NL has been rubber stamped- there's really no need to for you to further "mark your territory" with meaningless jargons like the above balderdash you typed above, or is there someone eyeing your throne? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
afrodoc: haaa dadehmola!!! dyariz God o!

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (14298) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LostMyZeal(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.