Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,070 members, 7,925,397 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9069035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

He will be here soon.

You dey find trouble tonight by fire by force ni shaaa!! cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

he was shown the list of the players united had almost completed buying. negotiations & official bids had been tendered for shaw/herrera way before van gaal was even considered for the job.

how could he have stopped such transfers? cheiiiiii - i need to bring my english tutor here to educate you sheeple on how to comprehend simple lines. shaw/herrera are woodward signings, not van gaal's. van gaal said he would assess his squad first before buying anyone else.

Are you saying Van Gaal is lying?

Lying to the world and to himself?

For what na?

Why would a man willing tell the millions of fans that he sanctioned a transfer when he didn't?

Maybe Woodward was holding his family hostage in a Salford warehouse...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

For what na?

Why would a man willing tell the millions of fans that he sanctioned a transfer when he didn't?

Orompoto! LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dadehmola:

You dey find trouble tonight by fire by force ni shaaa!! cheesy grin

I dey tell you. But i trust Gustavo, he is able to hold his own....but if e dey happen e go bloody on both sides sha.
I am willing to provide First Aid to whoever needs it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
afrodoc:

I dey tell you. But i trust Gustavo, he is able to hold his own....but if e dey happen e go bloody on both sides sha.
I am willing to provide First Aid to whoever needs it.

I seek no trouble at all o.

But isn't it curious that all the regulars on this thread have very unique identifiers?

Elampiro - Multiple stats and a love for Rooney

Binghinaya and his graduation gown

Dahdemola and his style of crossing out posts he disagrees with. Hates cleverly

Coded01 for spamming everywhere with pics

Chrisley for his textspeak hates young and Valencia

Sailorxy always asking for dstv schedule like his decoder doesn't have TV guide.

Yourself for your medical references, sly jabs and constant references to Anderson's weight

MrTa for his pseudoacademic posting style

Ruudie for his constant use of multiple exclamation marks and blind faith and unshakeable optimism

And then there is Mr Me Too....who is only known for being a human echo

No offence to anybody o.

Just my 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

For what na?

so as to convince sheeple like y'all there's a working relationship between van gaal & woodward/giggs.

why would van gaal say he needs to assess the squad before considering any further addition & yet signed shaw/herrera he never assessed?

biko, explain that bit.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

so as to convince sheeple like y'all there's a working relationship between van gaal & woodward/giggs.

why would van gaal say he needs to assess the squad before considering any further addition & yet signed shaw/herrera he never assessed?

biko, explain that bit.....

And you know that he never assessed them how?

Abi you think a manager had to attend 200 live games to scout a player before he signs him?

And what would happen if the fans don't believe there's a good working relationship? Them go riot?

When you have to start using conspiracy theory keywords like 'sheeple' then you know say wahala don dey.

Next thing you will tell us LVG is really an alien from mars with 4 testicles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

But isn't it curious that all the regulars on this thread have very unique identifiers?

Sailorxy always asking for dstv schedule like his decoder doesn't have TV guide.

Yourself for your medical references, sly jabs and constant references to Anderson's weight

Ruudie for his constant use of multiple exclamation marks and blind faith and unshakeable optimism

No offence to anybody o.

Just my 2 kobo

BwahahahahHa. grin grin

You don craze finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:
And you know that he never assessed them how?

Abi you think a manager had to attend 200 live games to scout a player before he signs him?

so van gaal assessed shaw/herrera(properties of bilbao/southampton) before they were signed but he had to wait for a preseason to assess his main priority(man utd players) grin cheesy

such an amazing display of logic there. einstein would have been so proud of you.

And what would happen if the fans don't believe there's a good working relationship? Them go riot?

that's not the question you should ask...
it should be what woulda happened had van gaal had distanced himself from the new signings?

When you have to start using conspiracy theory keywords like 'sheeple' then you know say wahala don dey.

Next thing you will tell us LVG is really an alien from mars with 4 testicles

sheeple = media addicts!
people like you who cannot read between the lines & take every print in the media as the gospel truth. you are not different from elampiro who actually thought moyes nearly bought kroos because in elampiro's lexicography, ground work = official bid. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

No offence to anybody o.

Just my 2 kobo

OGIDIGBEN! cheesy
This guy u wicked sha.
What pained me most about that NL crash na Bingi's graduation pic.
U go fear loafers grin See posing!

SailorXY is good peoples, when he asks boys always represent.

As per human echo........ooops you did it again cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: At least Coogar gives his (faulty)opinion and is willing to die for it...
It's the part 2 of the cabal who is always willing to die for Coogar's ideas that makes me lmao everytime grin grin

Lets play the game

Bi emi bi?

Why ou dey fear to mention name na?

Abi na me you dey refer to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

Lets play the game

Bi emi bi?

dayokrautnu, is it true the van gaal you know would sign a buffalo-looking player like luke shaw? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

Lets play the game

Bi emi bi?

no its not you.
part 2 cabal and human echo seem to be the same person.
you own characteristic is that you hate everything English and you are sensitive to any criticism of your BurnThisLeagueDown of ordinary gentlemen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
tony pulis leaves crystal palace - season is yet to start and the axe has already swung in london. mourinho should watch it this term, roman won't tolerate another trophyless campaign.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

Lets play the game

Bi emi bi?

Dayokanu, oda wipe Ogbomosho lo ti wa abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
this one wey I dey see mentions left & right for this thread when I no even dey yan anything, hope say no wahala sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

No offence to anybody o.

Just my 2 kobo
grin cheesy Add Cleverly to my blackbook
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

Lets play the game

Bi emi bi?

Everybody already knows who you are...a PVC-wearing, Hitler-worshiping, midgetfucker who sings the German national anthem at morning devotion, and has a lifesize cutout photo of Schweinsteiger in his living room.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
From a United fan on our midfielders
Anderson who seems to damage himself on the greasy floors of the local KFC.

Carrick who they say is injured as he wasn't moving much(didn't they watch him last season) and,

my favourite of the lot Cleverly, aka pass me the ball so I can pass it back to a defender so my stats look good. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Coogar...you once claimed that you knew better than Ancelotti when it came to benching Casillas

Now you are calling Van Gaal a liar....

Will it kill you to put your hand up one day and admit you were wrong?

Actually, maybe it will...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
javi martinez's injury might make that scavenger-looking guardiola place a fat bid for vidal. i am genuinely pissed we now have a fierce rival that would pinch vidal off us without lifting a finger.

i hate dayokrautnu's team with a passion & i am genuinely happy they got destroyed by klopp again.

Nihilist: Coogar...you once claimed that you knew better than Ancelotti when it came to benching Casillas

ehn now - where's casillas today & where's lopez? who is still real madrid's captain that lifted the supercup 2 days ago?

pay attention to details.....
i never called van gaal a liar, i only exposed your illogical stance that our manager had the time to assess players that weren't his players but had to wait a month to assess his own priority.

even a kid of 5 knows you are just spewing poppycocks! if it doesn't make sense, it's definitely untrue. my theory makes every sense in that van gaal was being diplomatic & loyal to his employer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: Coogar...you once claimed that you knew better than Ancelotti when it came to benching Casillas

haba i think you are wron... erm hold on a minute, you just might be right.Coogar we need you on this thread, please don't ever admit you are wrong.
What am i saying self, there is no risk of that happening cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
afrodoc:

haba i think you are wron... erm hold on a minute, you just might be right.Coogar we need you on this thread, please don't ever admit you are wrong.
What am i saying self, there is no risk of that happening cheesy

stop talking nonsense....
mr robben mikel obi, of all the analogies you could have unearthed, you brought out the most ridiculous one & you are here beating your chest like you are nostradamus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

stop talking nonsense....
mr robben mikel obi, of all the analogies you could have unearthed, you brought out the most ridiculous one & you are here beating your chest like you are nostradamus.

I am happy for you cheesy

What does Nostradamus have to do with this oh wise one? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

pay attention to details.....
i never called van gaal a liar, i only exposed your illogical stance that our manager had the time to assess players that weren't his players but had to wait a month to assess his own priority.

even a kid of 5 knows you are just spewing poppycocks! if it doesn't make sense, it's definitely untrue. my theory makes every sense in that van gaal was being diplomatic & loyal to his employer.

What illogical stance? It wasn't or isn't my stance...it is Van Gaal's!

The manager said he KNEW the players on the list. Now why would he sanction the transfers if he hadn't seen them play?

Why would he tell every one that e sanctioned the transfer if he didn't?

Why would he lie?

The only person being illogical here is you with your conspiracy theories....

ehn now - where's casillas today & where's lopez? who is still real madrid's captain that lifted the supercup 2 days ago?

Was it not Casillas who was starting Champion's League games last season? Why is it odd for you to find him playing in the supercup? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
afrodoc:
I am happy for you cheesy

nah - you should be happy for ever finding NL. little by little, you now know what information to hold dear in an article & the ones to trash out. hopefully by 2024, you would reach the height you ought to be.

Nihilist:
What illogical stance? It wasn't or isn't my stance...it is Van Gaal's!

no - it's not!
you have completely misinterpreted what he said.

The manager said he KNEW the players on the list. Now why would he sanction the transfers if he hadn't seen them play?

another fallacy!
he said he liked them - a decision made either by what giggs/woodward had told him about the new signings or he made that decision from what he read in their scout report.

van gaal never saw shaw/herrera play.

Why would he tell every one that e sanctioned the transfer if he didn't?
Why would he lie? The only person being illogical here is you with your conspiracy theories....

he said they had been lined up to be signed & he gave his approval to what was already on ground. whether we hired van gaal or not, herrera & shaw were always going to join united this summer.

Was it not Casillas who was starting Champion's League games last season? Why is it odd for you to find him playing in the supercup? undecided

stop dancing around like a village masquerade. where's lopez today? after all, lopez is ancelotti's adopted child who happens to be the bestest goalie in the history of real madrid.

where is diego lopez as we speak?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
What is pseudoacademic about my posting style?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

nah - you should be happy for ever finding NL. little by little, you now know what information to hold dear in an article & the ones to trash out. hopefully by 2024, you would reach the height you ought to be.

NL?
Oh i forgot NL is your world,no wonder you are here 24/7.
Like i said i am happy for you oh wise one that you have found a faceless forum where you are allowed to state your opinions

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
MrTA: What is pseudoacademic about my posting style?

LOL, i swear that one sef surprise me. Gustavo has to come back and explain himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
afrodoc:
NL?
Oh i forgot NL is your world,no wonder you are here 24/7.
Like i said i am happy for you oh wise one that you have found a faceless forum where you are allowed to state your opinions

and you are not always here? we only see you once in 6 months, isn't it? afrodoc, what exactly is the interest of a witchdoctor in football matters?

go back to grinding charcoal & powder in a calabash to your patients & leave football analysis to the guys that are up to it. after all, you think arjen robben's transfer saga is identical to that of luke shaw. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

and you are not always here? we only see you once in 6 months, isn't it? afrodoc, what exactly is the interest of a witchdoctor in football matters?

go back to grinding charcoal & powder in a calabash to your patients & leave football analysis to the guys that are up to it. after all, you think arjen robben's transfer saga is identical to that of luke shaw. grin

hahahaha grin
that was very funny.
i remember last year you called me a nurse ,now i am a witchdoctor. i didnt understand until the great tapout ratted you out and told all of us that you were a vet doctor taking care of sheep i.e agutan in the wooded regions of Wales.
i am not surprised at your behaviour, please stick to your animal control duties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
i have spent 2 months online and you have spent 7 mnths online.
i have over 2 thousand posts and you have over 25 thousand posts.

please tell us who lives and dies by NL?
actually dogs and sheep don't need so much attention...mr vet doctor cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Panther7(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.