Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901820 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
debosky:
What about Mata at £37m? Isn't he marquee enough? cheesy

When you add 29+37+27, aren't you hitting the £100m?

look at city's squad & get back to me. look at chelsea's squad and get back to me. the people united are competing with aren't resting on their laurels.

chelsea have about 12 quality midfielders. man city have 2 grade-A players in each position and you want united to compete with that level of opposition without spending?

damned if we spend, damned if we don't?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

So you sef dey hear that lady wey dey talk invention things... grin grin grin

Yes o, me sef no want nuclear meltdown
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

dayokanu, don't use mallam danladi's calculator to work some fraudulent arithmetic here. where did you get these values from? which foreign exchange ratio are you using to arrive at this value?

http://www.transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/transfers/verein/985?saison_id=2009&pos=&detailpos=

i said it - dayo cannot engage in a debate without being fraudulent. so you looked at the gross spend & ignored the gross purchase? i argued net spend with you, not gross purchase.

if i have £100 & spend £90, i am poorer than someone that has £50 & spent £10. the balance is the key, not the value of the purchase.

The argument was that Man Utd should "SPEND" as much as Bayern and it has been revealed that Man Utd actually "SPENDS" more than Bayern which means you lost this round

You can start another argument that Man Utd should "SELL" less.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
elampiro:

Rooney is a zillion mile ahead of RVP in 1-2 play. No one says that.

True!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/transfers/verein/985?saison_id=2009&pos=&detailpos=

The argument was that Man Utd should "SPEND" as much as Bayern and it has been revealed that Man Utd actually "SPENDS" more than Bayern which means you lost this round

You can start another argument that Man Utd should "SELL" less.

you are a big mumu!
since united are leaking players like vidic, evra, ronaldo, etc, they would need to spend more to replace the talents they are losing on the other end.

united lost a player of £80m, what have they done since then to plug that black hole? this summer, quality players like vidic, rio & evra all walked away. where are the equivalents of that quality in replacement?

so i posited united should spend more to replace what they have lost & that was why i brought net spend into the issue. bayern on the other hand rarely lose world class players to other teams.....

kroos is the only one of note & his value is €20m. why would you need to spend £100m to replace a €20m asset? united haven't replaced giggs + scholes + berbatov + hargreaves + the aforementioned defenders. shouldn't they replace them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Purist:

Manchester United threads have always had the highest number of pages in this section before Elampiro found his way here.

LOL. I see I hit a nerve there. Anyways, sheathe your sword, GustavoFring. I actually enjoy your posts here, so that wasn't exactly a dig at you - just an observation. Worry less about me, as I'm more of a spectator around here.

I guess apologies are in order. My bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

you are a big mumu!
since united are leaking players like vidic, evra, ronaldo, etc, they would need to spend more to replace the talents they are losing on the other end.

united lost a player of £80m, what have they done since then to plug that black hole? this summer, quality players like vidic, rio & evra all walked away. where are the equivalents of that quality in replacement?

so i posited united should spend more to replace what they have lost & that was why i brought net spend into the issue. bayern on the other hand rarely lose world class players to other teams.....

kroos is the only one of note & his value is €20m. why would you need to spend £100m to replace a €20m asset? united haven't replaced giggs + scholes + berbatov + hargreaves + the aforementioned defenders. shouldn't they replace them?

So whats the argument?

Man Utd spends less or Man Utd sells more

Then whats the point of mentioning Madrid if its about Net spend since they have been managing their net spend well.

Last season Madrid spent 150m on Bale Isco, Illaramendi etc, they gained 120m from Ozil, Higuain, Albiol etc

Making it a net spend of 30m.

So whats outrageous about a NET SPEND of 30m for the biggest football club in the world that you are pointing to?

This yr they have spent 120m on James and Kroos and have already made 30m from sales and most likely would make more from selling Di Maria, Khedira etc. which would almost balance their NET SPEND
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

I guess apologies are in order. My bad.

We're cool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

you should go to bed!
you talk a lot of good game yourself but a cursory glance at your posts on this thread reeks of dïck-riding elampawa.

it's funny you accuse starboard as mr echo when all you do is ride elampawa's dïck like benz. i doubt there's ever been a debate where you are opposite elampawa's views.

if he says rooney is the best player in the world, you are on that side. i have never seen you oppose any of his views. you are his yes-man, you even fight his battles for him sometimes when the heat is intense.

before you throw stones, check yourself too!

The only thing I have in common with Elampiro is an appreciation for Rooney's football talents.

Hence I was extremely excited last season when it looked liked Rooney would be joining Chelsea.

Asides that, I've never agreed with anything Elampiro has ever said. And why should I?

This is in stark contrast to your relationship with starboard.

Your phallus is jammed so far down his throat that you pee through his anus.

Starboard has ridden you so many times, you have had to install a sofa in your trousers.

I didn't even have to mention names and everyone already knew who Mr Me Too is/was

So it's no surprise that you've launched such a vehement defence of your partner in deviancy.

Ja rule and his downassbitch cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

The only thing I have in common with Elampiro is an appreciation for Rooney's football talents.

Hence I was extremely excited last season when it looked liked Rooney would be joining Chelsea.

Asides that, I've never agreed with anything Elampiro has ever said. And why should I?

Starboard has ridden you so many times, you have had to install a sofa in your trousers.

I didn't even have to mention names and everyone already knew who Mr Me Too is/was

So it's no surprise that you've launched such a vehement defence of your partner in deviancy.

shocked
what da p.h.u.c.k men! Man down! Man down!! This is a Code Red
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
This has to be the most hilarious thread on nairaland

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola: grin cheesy grin cheesy

This guy u too like make them dey punish person sha, why you dey laugh like Baron Samedi? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
afrodoc:

Yes o, me sef no want nuclear meltdown

Abi na... wink grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
raumdeuter:
So whats the argument?
Man Utd spends less or Man Utd sells more

man utd should spend more & increase net spend. united are expected to dominate in europe and yet their net spend is 7th in the premier league or thereabout.

Then whats the point of mentioning Madrid if its about Net spend since they have been managing their net spend well.

managing what well? they have bought ronaldo, kaka, bale & james in the last 5 seasons. the total outlay would buy liverpool fc with small change to get kolo toure a pair of true religion jeans.

Last season Madrid spent 150m on Bale Isco, Illaramendi etc, they gained 120m from Ozil, Higuain, Albiol etc
Making it a net spend of 30m.

this is probably a lie - tabulate their net spend in the last 5 years & let's compare to united's.

So whats outrageous about a NET SPEND of 30m for the biggest football club in the world that you are pointing to?

tabulate their last 5 years & stop beating about the bush, abeg!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1633659_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

this is what united have to deal with in the premier league & when we get smashed by city & chelsea, y'all rant like it's unusual for those teams to beat united. look at liverpool's gross purchase alone in comparison to ours.

surely, united need to spend more than these teams to compete in europe & in the league. money isn't everything but it goes a long way of helping. i am 100% sure madrid's net spend in the last 5 years would be about £1 billion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
afrodoc:

This guy u too like make them dey punish person sha, why you dey laugh like Baron Samedi? cheesy

grin cheesy grin

I nearly choked on my food when I saw this...

Nihilist:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola: This has to be the most hilarious thread on nairaland

grin cheesy grin

I tell you.
I better step aside this is going to be a bloodbath. Coogar is determined but Nihilist appears true to his moniker, he does not value human life or morals......he is going for the jugular and he ain't sheathing claws smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

you are a pathological liar
you have been on elampawa's pënis tip since your first username - you bounce on it like a trampoline. there's actually a rumour that you only come here to look for him & that was why you were extremely happy when i murked nyabingo - little did i know i was doing you a favour by putting your rival down like a dog. i have never heard of 3 nigerian males in a love triangle, this is new to me.

this is NL - provide one proof of one incident where you held an opposing view to elampawa in a general debate. i ain't talking one v one debate about the current price of garri - i mean having a general discussion that involves 3 or more posters.

you have 10 mins to provide your evidence....

you do yourself a disservice when you lie like this. you are a sympathiser for elampiro. if elampiro cüms in a cup, you would add 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar into the content and drink it. sometimes you don't even need sugar to down his seeds!

your snide remarks were too obvious - who doesn't know whom you were referring to. did you not mention this "mr me too" a couple of days ago or you think my eidetic memory is faulty?

you are elampawa's sidekick.....and his cöck is like your mercedes. you ride it right like a london driver. you don't even have any shame. elampawa doesn't have to hop to your thread, you are the one who love coming here to lap up his semën. one day too soon, your wife will come to family section to complain you have elampawa's nudë pictures plastered on your wall.

repent before the anti-gay lynch mob in nigeria come after you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin cheesy grin

Witty bastärds!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

you are a pathological liar
you have been on elampawa's pënis tip since your first username - you bounce on it like a trampoline. there's actually a rumour that you only come here to look for him & that was why you were extremely happy when i murked nyabingo - little did i know i was doing you a favour by putting your rival down like a dog. i have never heard of 3 nigerian males in a love triangle, this is new to me.

this is NL - provide one proof of one incident where you held an opposing view to elampawa in a general debate. i ain't talking one v one debate about the current price of garri - i mean having a general discussion that involves 3 or more posters.

you have 10 mins to provide your evidence....

you do yourself a disservice when you lie like this. you are a sympathiser for elampiro. if elampiro cüms in a cup, you would add 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar into the content and drink it. sometimes you don't even need sugar to down his seeds!

your snide remarks were too obvious - who doesn't know whom you were referring to. did you not mention this "mr me too" a couple of days ago or you think my eidetic memory is faulty?

you are elampawa's sidekick.....and his cock is like your mercedes. you ride it right like a london driver. you don't even have any shame. elampawa doesn't have to hop to your thread, you are the one who love coming here to lap up his[b] semën.[/b] one day too soon, your wife will come to family section to complain you have[b] elampawa's nudë pictures plastered on your wall.[/b]

repent before the anti-gay lynch mob in nigeria come after you.

Bwahahahahaha

This is hilarious....

I'm not sure what is more disturbing...the fact that you take pride in getting a clearly deranged nyabinghi to post his pics on here....or the fact that you spent a good part of 30 minutes composing your little essay full of homoerotic terms and references...9 to be exact...

I can't think of anything more ridiculous than little miss coogar lying in his bedroom, looking at the poster of justin bieber on his bedroom wall for inspiration for a worthy comeback

I bet you thought your post up there would make you look like a bad man...instead you ended up penning homoerotic lyrics even idris abdulkareem would be ashamed of grin

Miss coogar, you need to go to bed...I see that the brushing you got last week is still giving you mental problems today.

But we all know you wont go to bed as advised....I'm sure that your army of unknown and unseen monikers are already rising up from the dead to begin liking your posts... grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1633710_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

dayo, that's madrid's netspend - excluding the season they got bale & the one for this summer transfer. rodriguez was £63m & kroos was £20m. we dunno who else they would buy before the window slams shut.

can united compete with madrid from what you can see? barca shouldn't even be competing with them if not for la masia & messi. what united are dealing with home & abroad suggest they should be spending like chelsea/city.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Coogar you funny die! grin

What's up with this guy's d..k na? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:
Bwahahahahaha

This is hilarious....

I'm not sure what is more disturbing...the fact that you take pride in getting a clearly deranged nyabinghi to post his pics on here....or the fact that you spent a good part of 30 minutes composing your little essay full of homoerotic terms and references...9 to be exact...

well, everyone knows i never hide to air my opinions. whose ox got gored has never been my concern. your relationship with elampawa is giving us a cause for concern. you behave like a goat on heat - running here to bench-press on his cöck like an olympic weightlifter.

at least show some decorum, let him come looking for you on your thread once in a while. you make it look like you are starved of male passion.

I can't think of anything more ridiculous than little miss coogar lying in his bedroom, looking at the poster of justin bieber on his bedroom wall for inspiration for a worthy comeback

I bet you thought your post up there would make you look like a bad man...instead you ended up penning homoerotic lyrics even idris abdulkareem would be ashamed of grin

bedroom ke?
i am at a bar watching berbatov's mercurial skills and nursing a pint of lager. many people wouldn't be able to tell you to your face you act gay! for real though, i don't care which hole you prefer to hide your cöck but why can't you faggòts just get a room and spare the rest of us your little bromance?

Miss coogar, you need to go to bed...I see that the brushing you got last week is still giving you mental problems today.

brushing? coogar?
that would be the day a biafran victim goes to the north & join boko haram.

But we all know you wont go to bed as advised....I'm sure that your army of unknown and unseen monikers are already rising up from the dead to begin liking your posts... grin

stay on your thread & stop wandering here with your nocturnal erëctions. it's sickening. you pushed nyabingo outta the way like a second wife. may his indo-smoking soul haunt you for having him evicted from elampawa's heart. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Damn grin
Can Nihilist survive this??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dis thread tho gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

i am at a bar watching berbatov's mercurial skills and nursing a pint of lager. many people wouldn't be able to tell you to your face you act gay! for real though, i don't care which hole you prefer to hide your cöck but why can't you faggòts just get a room and spare the rest of us your little bromance?

I can honestly see why people call you sad and jobless.

Lets do some investigatory work...Bediako style cool

A)You have posted 3 times within the last 30 minutes...at 8:04, 8:22, and 8:31

If you are at a bar like you claim...then the people you are with must be so dead and boring, that you actually prefer to post multiple paragraphs on Nairaland within such a short time window. Birds of a feather often flock together...this tells me that you are most likely DEAD and BORING...

B)2 of your posts have statistical charts embedded in the actual body of your text...This requires some trawling and research...I'm most certain that you cannot be in company and be so unsociable...so if you are truly at a bar, you must be at the bar alone...that is sad.

You are now SAD,DEAD and BORING

C)If you are truly drinking alone at a bar on a SUNDAY NIGHT, it suggests that you can afford to be drunk tonight, as you have no job to go to in the morning. No Job, No Pay.

You must be SAD, DEAD, BROKE and BORING

D)Unless, maybe you do have a job...sat alone late at night at a bar....waiting for a punter to approach...standard ashana behaviour. Coupled with a moniker that evokes the image of a middle aged female sexual predator...our final conclusion is that...

Miss Coogar is a SAD, DEAD, BROKE and BORING ASHANA...

QED

Nihilist for IG of Police 2025 grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
iheanyi40: Dis thread tho gringrin

I dey tell you..

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hahaha. He did recover grin and has launched a veryy deadly counter attack!!
Can cooger recover?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

I can honestly see why people call you sad and jobless.

Lets do some investigatory work...Bediako style cool

A)You have posted 3 times within the last 30 minutes...at 8:04, 8:22, and 8:31

If you are at a bar like you claim...then the people you are with must be so dead and boring, that you actually prefer to post multiple paragraphs on Nairaland within such a short time window. Birds of a feather often flock together...this tells me that you are most likely DEAD and BORING...

i was born to multi-task & i came alone to watch berbatov's monaco. have some beer & shyte on faggöts like you while doing so. sad & jobless? seeing that you work as a security officer, it's easy for you to think i work on sundays. you better face your work before you get fired. i have nothing to give you - just airing it out now in case you think of making me responsible for your sack letter.

B)2 of your posts have pictures embedded in the actual body of your text...This requires some trawling and research...I'm most certain that you cannot be in company and be so unsociable...so if you are truly at a bar, you must be at the bar alone...that is sad.
You are now SAD,DEAD and BORING

this boy na mumu o.....
what does it take to fish out information with a smartphone? may thunder fire poverty. see what dial-up connection & 2.5G has caused this village boy?

C)If you are truly drinking alone at a bar on a SUNDAY NIGHT, it suggests that you can afford to be drunk tonight, as you have no job to go to in the morning. No Job, No Pay.
You must be SAD, DEAD, BROKE and BORING

the simplicity of a village mind!
so coming out to drink lager suggests i would get drunk? bwahahahahaha. you must have grown up in a household where your elders drink irresponsibly. sorry!

D)Unless, maybe you do have a job...sat alone late at night at a bar....waiting for a punter to approach...standard ashana behaviour. Coupled with a moniker that evokes a middle aged female sexual predator...our final conclusion is that...
Miss Coogar is a SAD, DEAD, BROKE and BORING ASHANA...

we have already concluded you are a faggöt! you went from jackbauer's testiclês to gustavo & now to nihilist all in the space of 12 months. you are suffering from an identity crisis!

who is nihilist?
nihilist himself doesn't even know who he is anymore. if you are not acting the role of a shrink on NL romance talking about babes playing hard to get, you are busy lusting after elampawa's cöck!

your brain is a terrible thing to waste!
when will you do something meaningful in your life rather than using one moniker or the other to scam people on every section on NL. who are you hiding from?

Nihilist for IG of Police 2025 grin grin

yes - this is the clear hint that you work as a security officer at macdonalds. £5 per hour in this blistering heat. i don't blame you. if i had to stand for 8 hours, pack babypoö to earn a living, i would be a nihilist too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

i was born to multi-task & i came alone to watch berbatov's monaco. have some beer & shyte on faggöts like you while doing so. sad & jobless? seeing that you work as a security officer, it's easy for you to think i work on sundays. you better face your work before you get fired. i have nothing to give you - just airing it out now in case you think of making me responsible for your sack letter.

this boy na mumu o.....
what does it take to fish out information with a smartphone? may thunder fire poverty. see what dial-up connection & 2.5G has caused this village boy?

the simplicity of a village mind!
so coming out to drink lager suggests i would get drunk? bwahahahahaha. you must have grown up in a household where your elders drink irresponsibly. sorry!

we have already concluded you are a faggöt! you went from jackbauer's testiclês to gustavo & now to nihilist all in the space of 12 months. you are suffering from an identity crisis!

who is nihilist?
nihilist himself doesn't even know who he is anymore. if you are not acting the role of a shrink on NL romance talking about babes playing hard to get, you are busy lusting after elampawa's cöck!

your brain is a terrible thing to waste!
when will you do something meaningful in your life rather than using one moniker or the other to scam people on every section on NL. who are you hiding from?

yes - this is the clear hint that you work as a security officer at macdonalds. £5 per hour in this blistering heat. i don't blame you. if i had to stand for 8 hours, pack babypoö to earn a living, i would be a nihilist too.

Are you still at that bar clement?

Customer never show? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
PietroRico: Hahaha. He did recover grin and has launched a veryy deadly counter attack!!
Can cooger recover?
oga moh jst de observe oh grin
Dis thread is fun cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.