Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8966794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) (8903) (8904) (8905) ... (14266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2020
larride:

How can energy level just drop like that.

This one no be ordinary eyes again like this. cheesy
I just weak.

Maybe una wey sabi climb mountain, una go intervene for us na cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2020
handelex:
I can't deal with you guys... lmao grin

It is true now, that statement does not make sense at all. Maybe that's why he watches the boys through his Ipad.......he keeps analyzing our opponents, then waits till 80 mins before making subs, after everybody don close shop.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2020
nitrogen:

This table that you are shaking.......the Lekki parole was a game, Tinubu was the target...

It was crystal clear and we know the perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

I don't like arguing on nairaland on Nigerian politics, especially when you are talking to people with deep rooted and chronic pre modial sentiment. They will call you names, they will say you are even paid, they will label you are sorts of horrible things and bully you emotionally, all without sounding sensible.
Every right thing person can see from their hypocrisy, go to twitter and Facebook and see how people like Reno, FFK, Nnamdi Kanu etc are spreading hate and FAKE NEWS, whenever anything that concerns anybody close to Tinubu or Buhari they amplify it to high heavens mobilise their fake news army to make them feel good. But whenever its their own people they turn blind eye.

Even this SARS of a thing, Surprisingly Peter Obi has not been called to answer for how he in cohoot with SARS Awkuzu killed Scores of Anambrarians and dumped them at Ezu River. Obi is there man so it has to be overlooked and infact muted. Let that be Sanwo Olu or Elrufai, EU, WTO, UN and even FIFA will hear of it. This EndSars of thing, I supported it initially with ally strength, but after some fruitful days I saw a very ridiculous direction some bitter politicians are going, I drew back and made reassessment.

The argument was that Peter Obi does not control the SARS but Tinubu and Sanwoolu are the commander in chief of the military garrisons

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2020
larride:
Be like Oasis sef don sell him soul. cheesy

Thats the slogan. You have sold your soul, you are paid, you are a political lapdog etc.

Most of them will tell you they don't support any party oo, but anytime one party wins they are happy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

I don't like arguing on nairaland on Nigerian politics, especially when you are talking to people with deep rooted and chronic pre modial sentiment. They will call you names, they will say you are even paid, they will label you are sorts of horrible things and bully you emotionally, all without sounding sensible.
Every right thing person can see from their hypocrisy, go to twitter and Facebook and see how people like Reno, FFK, Nnamdi Kanu etc are spreading hate and FAKE NEWS, whenever anything that concerns anybody close to Tinubu or Buhari they amplify it to high heavens mobilise their fake news army to make them feel good. But whenever its their own people they turn blind eye.

Even this SARS of a thing, Surprisingly Peter Obi has not been called to answer for how he in cohoot with SARS Awkuzu killed Scores of Anambrarians and dumped them at Ezu River. Obi is there man so it has to be overlooked and infact muted. Let that be Sanwo Olu or Elrufai, EU, WTO, UN and even FIFA will hear of it. This EndSars of thing, I supported it initially with ally strength, but after some fruitful days I saw a very ridiculous direction some bitter politicians are going, I drew back and made reassessment.

grin

You don dey Soro-Soke too much sir. You be larride dey disguise?!

Folks are ready to dig out even bones of Pharaoh to proving Massacre is indeed committed at Lekki Tollgate.

Lives were lost definitely, and Protesters were injured, which are condemnable Acts. But was Massacre really happened?! Well Lekki Incidence has brought many Jesus to us..... Die for few Days and later resurrect.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Expert17:

Phil Jones is still around

grin
Sometimes I like you honestly grin, you can weaken somebori with your line of argument, yes oo Nitrogen Jones is still around so?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

The argument was that Peter Obi does not control the SARS but Tinubu and Sanwoolu are the commander in chief of the military garrisons

Na so. When they kill people in Rivers or CRS, PMB is to be blamed but when they kill people in Lagos Sanwo olu is the cause.

There has been communal clashes that has claimed 100s of lifes between communities from Ebonyi and Benue and another from same Ebonyi and CRS for years now. You can never hear of it. But the tribal clash in Kaduna is always the topic for them, not that they are concerned oo. They are just being hateful.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

Same Tinubu that was allegedly sidelined by his Party? That his Position is said to be honorary and ceremonial?! That his Wings are been clipped by El Rufai, Fayemi and Co?!

Miraculously became Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria?!

Well if a Literate could believe Buhari is dead and we're being ruled by a Sudanese (Jubril), then nothing much to be worried out.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

How did Tinubu even enter the debate sef. Is Tinubu in government?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Oasis007:

Same Tinubu that was allegedly sidelined by his Party? That his Position is said to be honorary and ceremonial?! That his Wings are been clipped by El Rufai, Fayemi and Co?!

Miraculously became Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

[/b]Well if a Literate could believe Buhari is dead and we're being ruled by a Sudanese (Jubril), then nothing much to be worried out[b].

According to Kanu, Jubril has ran away. The man there now is Youssufu Muhammad from Niger republic

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

Couple of days ago, I asked folks on my FB page what we have been able to achieve with #EndSARS and most of them got emotional...Some responded that there's wide spread publicity of the atrocities of the group and in response, I told them that yes SARS has been disbanded but it is far from the solution, a total reform of the system should be carried out but I doubt it will...

Regarding the obvious hate for the APC and certain politicians, I think you're spot on...On a personal note, PMB has disappointed me but then, it doesn't mean I must opt for Atiku who is another failure. See what's happening at Oyigbo, nobody is talking because it's not Tinubu/El Rufai...

I told some folks today that come 2023 you'll have youths queuing to vote for the old guard and not someone with the right ideals and ideas but as usual, they flared up. They hate the truth and that's why the government themselves stopped the teaching of history...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Joezinho:

Man utd is my heaven. Mou is my pastor .

Any other club is heading to hell. In man utd we trust but ole is the anti Christ Judas
Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2020
larride:

Him Dey whine us with this statement ni.
It's how he thinks...He thinks he is coaching Cardiff...He isn't right for the club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

According to Kanu, Jubril has ran away. The man there now is Youssufu Muhammad from Niger republic

grin

Oh Lord of Nazareth...... LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Was well-planned. Immediately the shooting started, a whatsapp message saying that Tinubu orchestrated it was being circulated, they said he did it because he was losing money from a business he has zero stake in. Unreasonable lots, someone that is not the CIC. Next thing, they started destroying his investments......

They want to get him crippled before 2023, someone that has not even come out to say that he wants to contest.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

You don dey Soro-Soke too much sir. You be larride dey disguise?!

Folks are ready to dig out even bones of Pharaoh to proving Massacre is indeed committed at Lekki Tollgate.

Lives were lost definitely, and Protesters were injured, which are condemnable Acts. But was Massacre really happened?! Well Lekki Incidence has brought many Jesus to us..... Die for few Days and later resurrect.

I saw there arguments in Chelsea thread, but I don't want to waste my time with them. So far, No single Family or relative has shown up to say their person was a casualty of the toll gate incident, and some people want us to believe that 78 people where killed, and that one hungry looking DJ like that that took 15 dead bodies and dropped it on the feet of the shooting Soldiers. When I see these comments sometimes I question the sanity of some people

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2020
handelex:
Sometimes I like you honestly grin, you can weaken somebori with your line of argument, yes oo Nitrogen Jones is still around so?

But Jones does not play. Pogba gets 90 mins anytime he is fit....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Couple of days ago, I asked folks on my FB page what we have been able to achieve with #EndSARS and most of them got emotional...Some responded that there's wide spread publicity of the atrocities of the group and in response, I told them that yes SARS has been disbanded but it is far from the solution, a total reform of the system should be carried out but I doubt it will...

Regarding the obvious hate for the APC and certain politicians, I think you're spot on...On a personal note, PMB has disappointed me but then, it doesn't mean I must opt for Atiku who is another failure. See what's happening at Oyigbo, nobody is talking because it's not Tinubu/El Rufai...

I told some folks today that come 2023 you'll have youths queuing to vote for the old guard and not someone with the right ideals and ideas but as usual, they flared up. They hate the truth and that's why the government themselves stopped the teaching of history...

Well said

You will be deceiving yourself if you think there is a difference between Tinubu Atiku obi or Buhari

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2020
nitrogen:
Was well-planned. Immediately the shooting started, a whatsapp message saying that Tinubu orchestrated it was being circulated, they said he did it because he was losing money from a business he has zero stake in. Unreasonable lots, someone that is not the CIC. Next thing, they started destroying his investments......

They want to get him crippled before 2023, someone that has not even come out to say that he wants to contest.

What fake news will do to us in this country is nothing compared to what happened in Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

I saw there arguments in Chelsea thread, but I don't want to waste my time with them. So far, No single Family or relative has shown up to say their person was a casualty of the toll gate incident, and some people want us to believe that 78 people where killed, and that one hungry looking DJ like that that took 15 dead bodies and dropped it on the feet of the shooting Soldiers. When I see these comments sometimes I question the sanity of some people

Regarding Lekki, i think people died but not 78.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:25am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:

I told someone on the Chelsea thread that if you believe APC has failed or any politicians has failed to meet your expectation, gather together and vote them out.

Na so so abuse follow ham.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ofcourse people easily die from stampede. Butt 78? Haba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

I was defending my Stance on the Protest, even with old Posts, until Afrodoc2 advised me to stop. Just because I advised against fake News, I was nearly beating to stupor and set ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yes some people died but like Ib.ime was trying to point out, no massarce took place there.

It was urge to proof a massarce happened is the reason those fake news of death of people starting trending that night which have all turned out to be false.

One even go as far as making a video claiming to be the mother of a man that died in a bike accident claiming it was during the Lekki massarce.

The shooting alone is bad enough to hold government to account on, there was no reason to spice it up with fake news, bursting the fake news of the series of death that didn’t happen that day has now overshadowed the shooting itself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Lana1:
This one enter pass the 6-1 make i no lie. We let this shït team get their first win at OT since 2009.

Mehn!
(no be only OT but against top six)

Fact #1
Arsenal haven't won at a top six side away in the Premier League for 29 consecutive matches. Last such victory was in January 2015 when they beat Man City 2-0 at Etihad. Since then, in such matches, Arsenal lost 19, drew 10 games conceding 65 goals.

Fact #2
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has gone five league matches without a goal for the first time since November 2014, while playing for Borussia Dortmund. His Expected Goals total of 0.43 ranks only 77th in the Premier League this campaign.

Arsenal and Aubumeyang just use OGS to shine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2020
nitrogen:

But Jones does not play. Pogba gets 90 mins anytime he is fit....
The argument is not about playing time remember, it's about the club keeping them for a reason like you said. So as Pogba was kept and not sold, likewise Phil Jones with his contract extended even.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:

Excellent. PMB has been disappointing, most of his critics are worse. That was what I told one of my friend. I told him that you have a litany of things the government has done wrong which you will use to criticise it, why not use it sensibly? Why adding Lies, Cospiracy theories and useless conjectures, and you want convince me. This is while selling another rogue as a better candidate.

They will tell you " I don't support any party" but likes it when one party succeeds and the other fail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

Ofcourse people easily die from stampede. Butt 78? Haba

Not just stampede but from bullets. Like ibiimee described it. I have been at riots before and its the same modus that anti riot police use in Nigeria shoot a few and rain bullets in the air

Even in the military days that was the tactics i think many of the youths did not witness the days of military in the 80s and 90s else they will know that is standard operation in Africa

If 5 police face a crowd of over 1000 for 2mins shooting straight with automatic rifles you will not have less than 100 casuaties

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2020
So Man utd thread na pro govt
And Chelsea thread na anti govt
No wonder una play 0-0 last week
Una well done oo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TariEnoch(m): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2020
If you needs foreign number for whatsapp or calls kindly chat me up on�����

Plus One, seven three four four three six five six four nine .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:36am On Nov 02, 2020
We are calling on the military to exercise restraint and stop the killings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) (8903) (8904) (8905) ... (14266) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), Stivoh(m), Nezzjnr and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.