Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8966794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8901) (8902) (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) ... (14266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
I always make it clear that both parties are just platforms, it's the politicians that are bad...I can't hate on the PDP when I see that the same people will easily cross-carpet to the APC when things don't go their way and vice versa...Political leaders have failed us and that's why I advise my folks to all take keen interest in politics. We just can't allow these idiots to keep defining our future...
This is it.

Politics in Nigeria have been said to be a dirty game. The dirty ones have been entering the game and looting while the ones who are not dirty will look elsewhere.

We need to all be active politically to get this country back. Because the people we have there don't like the country. To them this country is irredeemable. That's why they keep doing what they do.

We first have to take away the mindset that politics is a dirty game. Yes, it might be, but let's play.

2023. I'll focus more on the legislature. I also don't know how the LGA chairmen are voted. Those areas are very important. These old beasts need to be strategically take out.

Because we go wake up one day and Ghana don colonize us. See as USA military enter Naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Oasis007:

Youths had great Opportunity to create a Platform, solid political party to challenge and replace the Oldies in 2023, guess what it has slipped off.
It did not slip off bro. Are we not youths? Can't we form the party? Hanky has a party, will you support him?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Oasis007:
Make we dey fool ourselves dey go. Las las we go dey alright!

#EndOyigboMassacre
How we wan dey alright like this.. we need massive nationwide overhauling of mindsets before we can make progress, majority don't believe in this country again and I don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
I always make it clear that both parties are just platforms, it's the politicians that are bad...I can't hate on the PDP when I see that the same people will easily cross-carpet to the APC when things don't go their way and vice versa...Political leaders have failed us and that's why I advise my folks to all take keen interest in politics. We just can't allow these idiots to keep defining our future...
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Expert17:

And many DM failed under the same defensive-minded coaches.

Take your time to watch the guy, you will see the ability/talent there.

I don't doubt Partey talent/ability. My point is if Partey is in this team what would be happening right now? Will he be expected to play the DM all by himself? Will he flourish alone in an attacking team with two attacking minded midfielders beside him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Exactly. These breed of politicians have systematically controlled the narrative for so long, weaponized emotions, illiteracy, diversity, ethinicity, poverty of the masses to there own advantage and the masses [the majority] always fall for this every time. Ideally,the power of the people should be more than the people in power but is that really the case in our country? For this nation to change ,a new breed without greed need to take over the leadership of this nation and this can't work except the average poor citizen is politically educated to vote without sentiments and emotion. We have a long way to go man. God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2020
I expected one of Pogba or Fred to be withdrawn but not for Matic. Should have been Cavani so Rashford can go to the wings. Mata and VDB coming in together would have improved our play much better.

Those of you getting worked up and angry over the outcome of the match, you guys forget very easily. Just one or two games and you believe everything is all good? We're not there yet, not even close. We still have issues playing against teams that are compact at the back and very energetic.

Our attempt at passing out from the back is still hilarious and the only thing worse than that is our press. Why a modern coach won't pay attention to this is beyond me and against everything in the book cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Omo if you guys say all these things in that shekpite thread they for don lynch una o and labeled enemy of the state. It's unfortunate that people don't want to ask questions and are hostile towards anyone that dares to ask questions. My colleague at work will insist Tinubu was the cause of everything that went wrong with the protest. Even when I insist we speak facts, he's not ready to listen.

He insists that it was his thugs that did the looting and those thugs were never part of the protest even when evidence says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Expert17:

Bros, Valencia pass Pogba for Old trafford.

After his tenure at RW, he was also useful at RB.....same can't be said of Jogba.

Yes. I agree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2020
eph12:

I don't doubt Partey talent/ability. My point is if Partey is in this team what would be happening right now? Will he be expected to play the DM all by himself? Will he flourish alone in an attacking team with two attacking minded midfielders beside him?

In-form Matic can play the DM role all by himself.

Partey got Mctoninay and Fred ability.

He will flourish beside 2 attack-minded midfielders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Joezinho:

You disappoint me sir Cee, you should be mentioning kleberson and djemba djemba
So on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Lana1:
Main man. Main man. grin

treblechamp if he catch weedtaker for market tomorrow.
grin grin Honestly me no just know how some people still rate Pogba at United, 5 season and the fraud never give us anything to remember him with. Well maybe except dabbing, thunder dey wait for Ole and Ed if they truly offer him a new deal...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Skimpledawg:

See who you dey go call.

That sinner like Babylonian Plophet. undecided

Come to me

Apostle lemme. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Expert17:

Matic is not out of form, he is just slow and can get overrun when teams come out to play. Teams nowadays are daring and will pressure you if you give them any small chance. Matic can't keep up with that because we need to be winning the ball everywhere on the field, not wait for the opponent to come to our half before trying to close down spaces
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Expert17:

This is yet to be seen. You may be right but I prefer to speak on what has been proven/facts, not what I feel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2020
CapitalCee:

I saw there arguments in Chelsea thread, but I don't want to waste my time with them. So far, No single Family or relative has shown up to say their person was a casualty of the toll gate incident, and some people want us to believe that 78 people where killed, and that one hungry looking DJ like that that took 15 dead bodies and dropped it on the feet of the shooting Soldiers. When I see these comments sometimes I question the sanity of some people
You're the one who should be questioning your own sanity here. Amnesty international confirmed casualties, Sawanolu that lied on live TV came back to confirm casualties, we watched people die on DjSwitch IG live (I believe they also photoshop IG live too) DW France journalist who was at the scene conformed people died, but CapitalCee from Nairaland bureau Intelligence Agency believe since family relatives haven't come out to claim their own, then there was never casualties..
Read this https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423823-investigation-bullets-blood-death-untold-story-of-what-happened-at-lekki-toll-gate.html

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2020
This government really invested enough on PR that's why we have enough of them trying to give excuse for the massacre that happened in lekki toll gate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Arsenal pressed us as a unit and we had no answers. Against Leipzig, it was the same until Rashford came in an did his thing also, we had Martial who helped out with the hold up play winning fouls and at other times bringing others into the game...

Yesterday, Gabriel and Holding didn't allow Greenwood and Rashford to even turn and have a run at them, they pressed them immediately the ball got to them with their back to goal...

Our passing is just way too slow. Look at El Neny and his one touch passing...Even when Arsenal made mistakes, we couldn't capitalize because our play was too slow...

In all of these, we have a coach that rather sits down like his players are implementing his supposed tactics like they should be doing, I wonder why he stood up when we went a goal down...He is quite simply out of his depths...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2020
eph12:
Omo if you guys say all these things in that shekpite thread they for don lynch una o and labeled enemy of the state. It's unfortunate that people don't want to ask questions and are hostile towards anyone that dares to ask questions. My colleague at work will insist Tinubu was the cause of everything that went wrong with the protest. Even when I insist we speak facts, he's not ready to listen.

He insists that it was his thugs that did the looting and those thugs were never part of the protest even when evidence says otherwise.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2020
MaziAlaye:
This government really invested enough on PR that's why we have enough of them trying to give excuse for the massacre that happened in lekki toll gate.

...... But seems Wike invested rather to shutdown Media, especially Social Media?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Just a couple of days ago, we had a great team that can go all the way in the UCL and league, with players and midfield that can offer different tactical options, today we don't have that team anymore? We should just be patient with the team because whether we like it or not, we have a manager that is still trying different things. We hope to get that identity soon. If he wants to play defensive, he should stick to it. It's tiring seeing those front 3 or 4 trying to press while the others are too far behind.

I hope Fred gets some rest and Tom gets some rest in our next game. Matic and VDB can partner in the midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning scummies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
eph12:
Just a couple of days ago, we had a great team that can go all the way in the UCL and league, with players and midfield that can offer different tactical options, today we don't have that team anymore? We should just be patient with the team because whether we like it or not, we have a manager that is still trying different things. We hope to get that identity soon. If he wants to play defensive, he should stick to it. It's tiring seeing those front 3 or 4 trying to press while the others are too far behind.

I hope Fred gets some rest and Tom gets some rest in our next game. Matic and VDB can partner in the midfield.
Dis team is not consistent.. I’ve made peace with de fact. And I de get relaxed mind wella.. that’s why I wasn’t running my mouth when folks here were dead cert we will bury Arsenal.

We beat PSG at their ground convincingly and forgot how to attack against Chelsea, only to destroy Leipzig and then turn up against Arsenal like drunkards.

Last season they said it was fatigue, they said we are missing our best player in Pogba.. Pogba don come now them say na him be the problem.. it’s 2020 and people still think if we get rid of Pogba all our problems would be solved. Just like they were dead cert with Fellaini, Smalling and Lukaku.

Team is inconsistent and that’s on the manager.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Good morning scummies
I remember I was the first moniker that called pogba a showboater Man U fan thought I was trolling. I called him a skillful Dele Ali. I watched him very well at Juve, he was a raw talent that still needed to learn some midfield basics and if at all you want to see his best he has to be played with very good midfielders with work rate; Matuidi, Kante, Pirlo and Vidal are/were his backbone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2020
All de players they said were are our problem are no longer with us, na only Pogba remain and I expect him to leave at the end of the season.

No lingard..pereira..fellaini...Smalling..Herrera...Valencia...young.

Lukaku..Sanchez.

Matic doesn’t play that much, Jones seff no de see match play. Mata same.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2020
MaziAlaye:

There was no massacre anywhere... No fact to support that assertion.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2020
hensben:
I remember I was the first moniker that called pogba a showboater Man U fan thought I was trolling. I called him a skillful Dele Ali. I watched him very well at Juve, he was a raw talent that still needed to learn some midfield basics and if at all you want to see his best he had to be played with very good midfielders with work rate; Matuidi, Kante, Pirlo and Vidal were his backbone.
Just like others have called out Havertz...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

You no lie

Look ordinary local govt elections that is coordinated by SIEC and an opposition dare not win

I have seen where lawmakers were make to swear oath to Fayose that if they betray him they should die with their kids

Imagine that one in charge of police.

I remember 2019 election in Rivers where some AA party was threatening PDP, I got some videos on whatsapp and the level of shooting no be today

It's a very poorly conceived idea by larride.

Almost all threats to our National Security today have their roots in State Governors' sponsorship of local militia forces whether you are talking Niger Delta militants or Boko Haram.

If Police are allowed to fall into State Governors hands, most Northern Police will be reduced to mere hisbah Police for the implementation of Sharia Law, they wont even know or care about the secular laws they are meant to uphold after a while. South-South Police will be used for bunkering activities etc, and all Governors around the country will use them as illegal private Security outfit for the persecution of opponents.

Police must stay Federal, simples.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2020
We don mute, our Drones no fit reach Oyigbo, we no get data to trend #SaveOyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Just like others have called out Havertz...
Yes, I’m skeptical about Havertz too, he is too soft with his play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Turning a corner? Well it's the longest corner ever.
Roy Keane.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Almost tore my OleOut Placards, thank God they're are still intact. We can blame Pogba and Co all we want, but that Pórn-addicted PE Teacher is an Embarrassment to Football Managerial Profession.

His Case is a Like a Farmer with Tractors and other advanced Mechanism for farming, but choose using Agatus with Cutlass and Hoes for plantations.

I saved myself of Disappointment Trauma, I didn't see the Match, and it turned to be a good Decision. Arteta learned from Pep, but reinvented himself.

Everyone expected him playing attacking Football, however he's playing to Strength of his Squad. Sir Alex wannabe still sees himself as Incarnation of Ferguson..... LOL!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8901) (8902) (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) ... (14266) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), Stivoh(m), Nezzjnr, adexeli(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.