Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115640 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2012
Mastubation is a bad habit along just like drinking , smoking and peeing on the wall. But they don't co storytelling a sin against God. Nobody has been able to prove that biblically . Nobody should call a sin what God has not called sin against him. Thats wrong.That doesn't mean one encourages , drinking and mastubation or the rest.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

Mastubation is a bad habit along just like drinking , smoking and peeing on the wall. But they don't co storytelling a sin against God. Nobody has been able to prove that biblically . That doesn't mean one encourages , drinking and mastubation or the rest

what about prostitution? is it a sin or a bad habit?

(abeg dont post that your 'dont talk to foolish people' verse for me oh)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2012
pastor, if i may ask, what did you major in? apart from being a pastor what is your real occupation?

oh i remember an artist. also i guess being an artist influences your stand on this ma.s.turbation issue but on the other hand i thought being an artist can also help you to evaluate human psychology better. but you appear to be a man of no deep learning in human perception and behavior and as an artist/christian, thats poor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2012
is watching p.or.no.gra.phy a sin or a bad habit?

because there is no where in the bible where it is written in verbatim that it is a sin right?

so watching p.o.rn is not a sin. Christians please you can watch po.r.n whenever you like.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2012
You just want to justify your habit abi?

diluminati:

i mas.tur.bate sometimes, i even have some intimacy gadgets. . .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

You just want to justify your habit abi?

aba! see me see wahala oh!

But you said it is not a sin now, why do you want to place me on the sacrificial altar?

but which habit you referring to, good or bad habit? Coz you said its good if you do it less often i.e not all the time and its bad if you overdo it, so what are you saying there bongos?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2012
diluminati:

But you said it is not a sin now.

That still doesnt justify it. There are many bad habits that are not sins against God in themselves . Such as drinking ,smoking etc. but they are still not good habits.

Coz you said its good if you do it less often i.e not all the time and its bad if you overdo it, so what are you saying there bongos?

I never said so. I only asked those who label it as sin if someone goes to hospital to do sperrm test and he has to mastubate to get the sperrm out ,is it a sin? And everybody has been dodging the question .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2012
Warnings and Encouragements

(NIV) Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be[a] on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

(NIV) Luke 12:2 There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.
These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines?

I.e. Christ Embassy Members

These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines? I.e. Christ Embassy Members
Who love there pastor more than the truth of the bible his word is God’s word to them
This shows the complete conflict of lies from the truth form the bible which exposes them?
Transcribe for the spiritual blind people in Christ embassy

Rev. Ray Okocha (“Word Alive”. program)
Also the (Secretary-General) (Believer’s’ Love World Inc.)
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

From Kwaku (Ghana)

Question: from Ghana how does one overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

1. Rev. Ray Okocha Ha-ma ha- firstly it’s a thing of the mind, you’ve allowed the chance that you have to become a habit to you I am sure and a problem to you; am its first stop It! and you have the power to do that as a child of God, if you don’t want something you can stop it! So don’t think about it! Don’t go in that direction and stop it! And you obviously have a problem with it? That’s why you are in need of distribution a and the bibles says: (KJV) Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure ____and the ability of Christ in is you can if you don’t want it you can stop it.

2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: it’s really that simple, the question is how does someone overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

3. The reason your thinking about it the reason is it’s become a habit for you,
4. it’s the way you stop any habit,

5. see ma.st.ur.ba.tion it not em more of habit than any other habit ok SO

6. Once you make up your mind you “don’t”!! You want to break a particular habit, you do it, you stop you just it-stop it!!!

7. By getting em your mind to think of something else in fact the way the way destroy a habit is replace that habit with another habit,

8. That is the habit of not doing it see!!
9. But there is something I would like to- I would like to- bring to your mind that may be of help to you because the reason,
10. em you want to stop this is!!!
11. Is because of what you think it is!!
12. If you were in the habit of em playing football you probably would not ask us!!
13. How can I stop playing football?
14. Because you think there is something wrong with this!!!
15. Alright so that is where your problem is coming from.

16. But no matter how wrong it is!!! in your mind!!!
17. Get this straight in its self!

18. It is not a sin against God.

19. Now I say that for a reason!
20. There is many Christians think that is a sin against God em?
21. and Satan use it in oppressing them
22. oppressing their minds and making them feel ineffective

23. and inefficient in the things of God

24. But once you get to understand!!

25. It’s got nothing to do with God

26. It all about you and your own body
27. Then Satan loses his power to use it!!
28. To accuse you!!!
29. Alright!!
30. So if you don’t like it stop!!!

31. But Gods got nothing to do with it!!!

32. Its your own body

33. ma.st.ur.ba.tion is about you and your body

34. and Em and

35. God is not offended by it.

36. He is only offended by any habit that takes hold of your mind?
37. And if this takes a hold of your mind and dominates you?
38. God is offended by the fact that you let yourself become enslaved by any habit by what so every?
39. So let’s first of all take the power away from Satan to accuse you?

40. When it’s got nothing to do with God

41. in the whole bible
42. It doesn’t say anything about ma.st.ur.ba.tion?
43. Well Now somebody may say –
44. What about Lasciviousness
45. What about Uncleanness
46. That’s not the meaning of ma.st.ur.ba.tion
47. But you can have Lasciviousness and Uncleanness in ma.st.ur.ba.tion and as well in many other things that people do?
48. You see
49. So there not isolated to ma.st.ur.ba.tion its self
50. Uncleanness can be something about your mind ok
51. Thoughts that you bring in your mind
52. Uncleanness can be having ah, ah this kind of s,e,x,u,a,l relations with an animal?
53. That is Uncleanness
54. In fact that is more of what the bible calls Uncleanness than anything else!!
55. And then am ah en ah!!
56. Homosexuality is Uncleanness that’s what God means by Uncleanness
57. These are all the things it talks about?
58. So just be clear that Satan should have no power of dominion over you as far as this is concerned!
59. It can be a dirty habit
60. It can be a habit you don’t like?

61. Or its got nothing to do with God

62. God is not thinking about it!

63. So you want to stop it
64. Stop it like any other thing
65. And it’s always easier to be able to stop things like this when you know!!!!!
66. God will have no problem with it!!
67. As long as you are!!!
68. Oppressed by Satan the same devil will push you to do something
69. And make you believe God is against it, so he can you use it to condemn you
70. But once you know!!

71. Gods got nothing to do with it

72. And Satan does not have the power to accuse you with it
73. You will find you will not even do it anymore?
74. See you, you, you just you just don’t just don’t do it
75. If you don’t like it
76. It’s,- it’s just over
77. And you win?

Alright there is another one here
Siphilisiwe (Croydon United kingdom) question can apostles and prophets be ordained just as pastors are ordained by senior ministers

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2012
Where does the bible call it a sin?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Pukkah: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

Let me make something very clear here: I have never mastur-bated and I will never do it. But for pastor Chris to say it's ok, [b]I believe him becos he is a very learned man in the things of the spirit and would never say something is ok if it isn't.[/b]

There was a thread on which I told you that your religious fervour is otherwordly.

So anything that Oyakhilome sanctions is correct and is the gospel truth simply because he (Chris) says so? Shouldn't the Bible be the infallible authority on such issues? Isn't this a veneration of a mere mortal and a fellow human being to the point of dangerous cult followership?

I expect educated minds to reason independently and not lazily resort to regurgitating anything that is said by people who may have had different motives.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by oluwabamis(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2012
mast-urbation is not just a bad habit, its actually man's device to enjoy sex illegally. its not in the class of smoking, drinking etc. its perversion. masturbat-ors are perverts. its more than a dirty habit.
if one had to mastur-bate on medical grounds, well, I think God understand that. its different from willfull self service. That cant be a sin. its just like giving out your blood or urine sample.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2012
Ignore the pervert pastor who doesnt masturbate but says its possible to do so without thinking, Imagine a non smoker teaching you how to smoke without coughing,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

I never said so. I only asked those who label it as sin if someone goes to hospital to do sperrm test and he has to mastubate to get the sperrm out ,is it a sin? And everybody has been dodging the question .

It is a sin if he thinks of a woman's azz or puny or thinking of how he is straffing this fine chick. thats for the guys right?

But not if he just splashes that stuff to the sperm bank without a thought of the above

So counter me!

and this one below

musKeeto:

Ignore the pervert pastor who doesnt self-service but says its possible to do so without thinking, Imagine a non smoker teaching you how to smoke without coughing,

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2012
Doesn't make sense. Mastubation is mastubation. Imagination is imagination . The two are different ball games. Don't combine them . That's why in the court a man may commit an offence but have several charges against him on one offence. He may be free of some of the charges and be sentenced for some. They are careful enough to separate the offences involved .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2012
you mean thoughts doesn't translate to actions? if thoughts produces the action are they not one and the same?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2012
I don't even know what you're doing on this thread. This is a christian discussion ,and you don't seem to be one. The question is simple. If you believe it's a sin against God , prove it with the scriptures and if you feel it's otherwise do like wise. Now you don't believe in the christian God not the bible . . . .What doest thou hither?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by FXKing2012(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2012
What most of these folks dont understand is that not every bad habit is a sin before God. We serve a kind God and the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ has made us pure and acceptable before God even despite some of the bad habits we display sometimes.
Stop calling every bad habit a sin; stop trying to be too righteous.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2012
grin hmmm i'm doing a good job eh!

No i wont go anywhere, you are destroying people's lives with your false life so i'm here to put a stop to it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by FXKing2012(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

I don't even know what you're doing on this thread. This is a christian discussion ,and you don't seem to be one. The question is simple. If you believe it's a sin against God , prove it with the scriptures and if you feel it's otherwise do like wise. Now you don't believe in the christian God not the bible . . . .What doest thou hither?

Why are u even giving this atheist this much attention. Cant u see she's just here becos she's unfulfilled. She doesnt believe in God then what is she doing on the religion thread? She should go to politics, romance or joke sections where God will not be discussed if she's truly who/what she claims to be.
Her being here only affirms something is missing in her life and she's only trying to find it. If she's truly convinced there is no God she wouldnt even be here wasting her time.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^

You're right. The frustration within is eating her up slowly.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by LogicMind: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
everybody mas turba tes.
including you.
if you don't, something is seriously wrong with you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by RuuDie(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Seems to me. . . . .there's three sets of people here:
1. those who do not see self-service as sin - as per Pastor Chris
2. those who do not see self-service as sin - as per personal belief
3. those who see it is a sin or extremely bad habit

Funny twist. . . . . .
Most of the folks in group #3 readily accept that they've at some point in time indulged in it but since they are not bound by any such religious obligations or inhibitions, are not in the least bothered.
Most of the folks in the other two groups, oddly enough, claim non-indulgence.

grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by aletheia(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

. . .not every bad habit. . .
^
Why is it a bad habit? What criteria di you arrive at determining that it was bad?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
did anyone read the transcript i posted for you to take apart what he was saying
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
Warnings and Encouragements

(NIV) Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be[a] on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

(NIV) Luke 12:2 There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.
These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines?

I.e. Christ Embassy Members

These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines? I.e. Christ Embassy Members
Who love there pastor more than the truth of the bible his word is God’s word to them
This shows the complete conflict of lies from the truth form the bible which exposes them?
Transcribe for the spiritual blind people in Christ embassy

Rev. Ray Okocha (“Word Alive”. program)
Also the (Secretary-General) (Believer’s’ Love World Inc.)
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

From Kwaku (Ghana)

Question: from Ghana how does one overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

1. Rev. Ray Okocha Ha-ma ha- firstly it’s a thing of the mind, you’ve allowed the chance that you have to become a habit to you I am sure and a problem to you; am its first stop It! and you have the power to do that as a child of God, if you don’t want something you can stop it! So don’t think about it! Don’t go in that direction and stop it! And you obviously have a problem with it? That’s why you are in need of distribution a and the bibles says: (KJV) Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure ____and the ability of Christ in is you can if you don’t want it you can stop it.

2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: it’s really that simple, the question is how does someone overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

3. The reason your thinking about it the reason is it’s become a habit for you,
4. it’s the way you stop any habit,

5. see ma.st.ur.ba.tion it not em more of habit than any other habit ok SO

6. Once you make up your mind you “don’t”!! You want to break a particular habit, you do it, you stop you just it-stop it!!!

7. By getting em your mind to think of something else in fact the way the way destroy a habit is replace that habit with another habit,

8. That is the habit of not doing it see!!
9. But there is something I would like to- I would like to- bring to your mind that may be of help to you because the reason,
10. em you want to stop this is!!!
11. Is because of what you think it is!!
12. If you were in the habit of em playing football you probably would not ask us!!
13. How can I stop playing football?
14. Because you think there is something wrong with this!!!
15. Alright so that is where your problem is coming from.

16. But no matter how wrong it is!!! in your mind!!!
17. Get this straight in its self!

18. It is not a sin against God.

19. Now I say that for a reason!
20. There is many Christians think that is a sin against God em?
21. and Satan use it in oppressing them
22. oppressing their minds and making them feel ineffective

23. and inefficient in the things of God

24. But once you get to understand!!

25. It’s got nothing to do with God

26. It all about you and your own body
27. Then Satan loses his power to use it!!
28. To accuse you!!!
29. Alright!!
30. So if you don’t like it stop!!!

31. But Gods got nothing to do with it!!!

32. Its your own body

33. ma.st.ur.ba.tion is about you and your body

34. and Em and

35. God is not offended by it.

36. He is only offended by any habit that takes hold of your mind?
37. And if this takes a hold of your mind and dominates you?
38. God is offended by the fact that you let yourself become enslaved by any habit by what so every?
39. So let’s first of all take the power away from Satan to accuse you?

40. When it’s got nothing to do with God

41. in the whole bible
42. It doesn’t say anything about ma.st.ur.ba.tion?
43. Well Now somebody may say –
44. What about Lasciviousness
45. What about Uncleanness
46. That’s not the meaning of ma.st.ur.ba.tion
47. But you can have Lasciviousness and Uncleanness in ma.st.ur.ba.tion and as well in many other things that people do?
48. You see
49. So there not isolated to ma.st.ur.ba.tion its self
50. Uncleanness can be something about your mind ok
51. Thoughts that you bring in your mind
52. Uncleanness can be having ah, ah this kind of s,e,x,u,a,l relations with an animal?
53. That is Uncleanness
54. In fact that is more of what the bible calls Uncleanness than anything else!!
55. And then am ah en ah!!
56. Homosexuality is Uncleanness that’s what God means by Uncleanness
57. These are all the things it talks about?
58. So just be clear that Satan should have no power of dominion over you as far as this is concerned!
59. It can be a dirty habit
60. It can be a habit you don’t like?

61. Or its got nothing to do with God

62. God is not thinking about it!

63. So you want to stop it
64. Stop it like any other thing
65. And it’s always easier to be able to stop things like this when you know!!!!!
66. God will have no problem with it!!
67. As long as you are!!!
68. Oppressed by Satan the same devil will push you to do something
69. And make you believe God is against it, so he can you use it to condemn you
70. But once you know!!

71. Gods got nothing to do with it

72. And Satan does not have the power to accuse you with it
73. You will find you will not even do it anymore?
74. See you, you, you just you just don’t just don’t do it
75. If you don’t like it
76. It’s,- it’s just over
77. And you win?

Alright there is another one here
Siphilisiwe (Croydon United kingdom) question can apostles and prophets be ordained just as pastors are ordained by senior ministers
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Demainman1: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
aletheia:

^
Why is it a bad habit? What criteria di you arrive at determining that it was bad?

GOOD Question sir,

Can anyone of those pastors tell us why they consider it a bad habit. Something wey dey sweet, you are not hurting anyone, God no mention am for him book, na your body, you don't do it in the public, infact no one will even know you do it except you tell dem or you are caught doing it.

So why is it then labelled a BAD HABIT in the like of SNORING, NOT BRUSHING TEETH, PICKING NOSE, SMOKING IGBO AKA HEMP etc? shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
Luke 12:13-21

New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Rich Fool
13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?” 15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by tpia5: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
Is it really that hard to believe some people do not masturbate?

When did it become normal to masturbate?

Serious questions oh.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by debosky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
tpia@:

Is it really that hard to believe some people do not self-service?

When did it become normal to self-service?

Serious questions oh.

So it is abnormal to self-service?

Statisticians say majority of people have/do self-service. What is your definition of 'normal'?

Put it differently - would you ask the same question about lying?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by touchmeder: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

Mastubation is a bad habit along just like drinking , smoking and peeing on the wall. But they don't co storytelling a sin against God. Nobody has been able to prove that biblically . Nobody should call a sin what God has not called sin against him. Thats wrong.That doesn't mean one encourages , drinking and mastubation or the rest.

that bit got me rolling on d ground. lol grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by tpia5: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Debosky

my questions were serious ones, unlike yours which are silly.

When did masturbation start being regarded as a normal thing which everybody must do?

Is this another batch of rubbish like the drinkers forcing everybody to be drinkers like them and trying to paint non-drinkers as abnormal?

Why must everybody masturbate?

If you have an addiction to masturbating, why cant you recognise your addiction for what it is - an addiction- instead of trying to force your views on others?

Lying is lying and masturbation is masturbation.

What exactly is your point or were you waanking while typing?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by tpia5: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
What a very warped sense of morality you display.

Not surprised, with the way you flirt with everything in skirt on nl.

See yourself now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.