Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115607 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by coogar: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
tpia@:

^Is there a particular reason why you, denzel (he wishes) and debosky are following me all over nl?

Not that i care to know but just thought i should point it out in case you think i didnt notice.

As per self-service- go through my posts on this topic ONE MORE TIME and discover yourself projecting on others.

My contributions to the thread have been very sensible and down to earth- if you cant see that then e no concern me.

An addiction is an addiction and as i pointed out before, if you must waank everytime you see a member of the opposite s.ex walk by, then there is a problem.

If you call yourself a christian and are in such a situation, then maybe you should consider getting help.

this haggard hawk loves feeling important sha?
of all the pebbles on the beach? you must be very idiotic to even think anyone would follow a skank like yourself on this forum.

tpia@:

could be[b] coogar[/b] [his name says the same], sagamite, mynd 44, cork, claremont, lefulefu, mazaje, reality101, who knows. cheesy

they say its true love and not green card sha.

i just remembered the lepacious bose thread where the males were all raining curses on fat women, in very unsavoury language.

na wa o!!!!!

tpia@:

its true coogar goes into meltdown whenever whites are not complimented sha.

see my thread on the state of our nigerian men.

i've met quite a few blacks like that- i just watch them, it's their life.

they practically shiver- smh.

tpia@:

well, the good thing is at least there is hope for me.

if this lady can get a nigerian man then anybody can get the same, not so?

or is there a comma somewhere eg you must not be nigerian. undecided

coogar and co, oya, I'm available, come and date me.

i can bleach if skin colour is a problem.

wigs, weave ons, etc can fix the hair issue.

and i dont have to be nigerian if that's a disqualification?

no one accused you of following coogar around when you made these comments, you inscrutable leprechaun!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
I would not want to shake Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:  hand now you don't know what  he has been doing with it because he does not live with his wife  Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: he must have Calluses on his hands because he is promoting ma.st.ur.ba.tion? The next time you should look at his hands and they are more than likely to have hair on them and have Calluses also from all the friction and hard work he is doing  promoting ma.st.ur.ba.tion? seeing he has left his wife and there only married on paper grin

he is having an affair with pam  and her five sisters its hard work keeping five sister happy lol  tongue

And pam at the same time? shocked

but he must love pam sunday lol  grin

Next they will be making sales of love toys from love world media shop?
Sayings get this “anointing gel” and our new product also “hairy pam remover”

This will help you when you go hand soul low into the dark side you will be seeing stars flying into the future with the Millennium falcon it will be pam wars over and over again the joy never ending

We will even provide you with a lovely Rachel like in our church we have fake pastors, so we now are making fake woman, these woman are full of air just like our ministers they will blow you away with the price just like salvation comes at a cost in Christ Embassy but don’t worry it’s not a sin because Pastor Chris Oyakhilome says rubber dolls are not found in the bible?

You will not find one place in the bible where the word rubber dolls appears lol grin

This is my reasoning and that is the end of the matter?  undecided

41.   in the whole bible
42.   It doesn’t say anything about ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

Woody Allen funny quotes Don't knock ma.st.ur.ba.tion, it's s,e,x with someone I
love.(Annie Hall)

No jokes aside this is no joking matter this is the work of Satan this teaching ma.st.ur.ba.tion is not sin?
because it is a sin and very wrong

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by debosky(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
tpia@:

In what way are lying and mastrubation the same?

Are you too dim to understand an analogy? Do two things need to be the same to make an analogy? Did I say they were the same?

I made a similar analogy earlier that sane people understood - you clearly don't fall into that category.

What's your basis for comparing them?

The basis is because they are both (allegedly) common acts - in order to determine what exactly you determine as normal.

Why not compare self-service and murder, stealing, kidnapping, idolatry etc?

Those acts are not common in the same manner as lying - again you should understand the rudiments of making analogies before making stup!d comments.

I think you should look at yourself more before posting-it wont hurt you to occasionally think before you type.

I have simply asked you to define what you mean by normal - however you cannot answer a simple question and resort to asinine commentary.

I have no opinion on what oyakhilome said-you need to direct your issues to the people defending or opposing him instead of trying to pick fights all over the place.

So, kindly stop responding to my posts if you lack comprehension skills.

I didn't ask you for an opinion on what Chris said - I asked what do you deem as normal. Again your demented self is unable to grasp a simple question and respond in a civil manner.

For someone who cannot comprehend a simple question and respond, you have no business even talking about comprehension skills.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
well are you directing this comment to me debosky

if you don't think i am series about this matter your wrong who do you think posted the video on you tube it was me
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by debosky(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
Comments are addressed at tpia not you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
did you like the comady i put there or is it dull and boring
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by coogar: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2012
crossman9:

did you like the comady i put there or is it dull and boring

it's disgraceful.
attacking a pastor the way you have been doing says something about the background you crawled out from.
your attempt to be funny is pitiful.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by tpia5: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
the thread on tithing, opened feb 5, has about 7000 views.

the thread on mast.urbation, opened feb 19, has 21000+ views.

houston, we have a problem.

tithing that i thought was the hot topic on nl?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
coogar
ok Mr this man is playing a bigger joke on the people what he teaches this is a little crud yes and he is no pastor he is making money out of the Gospel this is a business and not a place of salvation, I am sorry your offend but there all valid points and more he is just married on paper it is like the Truman show in a spiritual format

I was part of their band of goons for a time it’s all about money not Jesus that is why I told people this is no joking matter mast.ru.b.at.ion is against Gods word
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
tpia@ (m)
aussie

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.
« #680 on: Today at 09:55:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the thread on tithing, opened feb 5, has about 7000 views.

the thread on mast.urbation, opened feb 19, has 21000+ views.

houston, we have a problem.

tithing that i thought was the hot topic on nl?

this means this video will open peoples eyes to this scum possing as a man of God i am glade people are learning the truth
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
crossman9:

I was part of their band of goons for a time it’s all about money not Jesus that is why I told people this is no joking matter mast.ru.b.at.ion is against Gods word

Show the verse where God calls it a sin agsinst him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by coogar: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
crossman9:

coogar
ok Mr this man is playing a bigger joke on the people what he teaches this is a little crud yes and he is no pastor he is making money out of the Gospel this is a business and not a place of salvation, I am sorry your offend but there all valid points and more he is just married on paper it is like the Truman show in a spiritual format

no wonder. . .
dissatisfied employee that seeks vengeance by all means. cheesy grin
i would be ashamed if i were you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
Exodus 19:15 Then he said to the people, "Prepare yourselves for the third day. Abstain from sexual relations."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exodus 21:10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.
1 Samuel 21:5 David replied, "Indeed women have been kept from us, as usual whenever I set out. The men's things are holy even on missions that are not holy. How much more so today!"
Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"
1 Corinthians 7:4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
New International Version  

1 Corinthians 7:5
New International Version (©1984)
Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won't be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Do not withhold yourselves from each other unless you agree to do so just for a set time, in order to devote yourselves to prayer. Then you should come together again so that Satan does not tempt you through your lack of self-control.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Do not deprive one another except when you both agree in a time which you devote to fasting and prayer, and you shall again return to pleasure, lest Satan tempt you because of the desire of your bodies.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Don't withhold yourselves from each other unless you agree to do so for a set time to devote yourselves to prayer. Then you should get back together so that Satan doesn't use your lack of self-control to tempt you.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Deprive not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your lack of self-control

American King James Version
Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat

Leviticus 18:20 "'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her.
Deuteronomy 22:22 If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.
Proverbs 7:27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.
Ezekiel 18:11 (though the father has done none of them): "He eats at the mountain shrines. He defiles his neighbor's wife.
Luke 21:8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.
Acts 20:32 "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
1 Corinthians 15:50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.
Galatians 5:19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
Galatians 5:21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
1 Timothy 1:10 for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers.
1 John 3:7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
Exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
Leviticus 18:20 "'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her.
Deuteronomy 22:22 If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.
2 Samuel 11:2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful,
Job 31:1 "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl.
Proverbs 6:25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes,
Ezekiel 23:16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.
Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.
James 1:14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
James 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
Matthew 5:28 >>

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

But I say to you, anyone who stares at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

But I am saying to you, everyone who looks at a woman so as to lust for her, immediately commits adultery with her in his heart.

But I can guarantee that whoever looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery in his heart.

But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

But I say to you, That whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don't you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals,

Or do you not know that evil men do not inherit The Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; no fornicators, neither worshipers of idols, neither adulterers, neither sexual molesters, neither males lying down with males,

Don't you know that wicked people won't inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals,

Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

American Standard Version
Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men,

Douay-Rheims Bible
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

1 Timothy 1:10 New American Standard Bible (©1995)
1 Timothy 1:10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,
King James Bible
1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1 Timothy 1:10 For fornicators, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for enslavers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

American Standard Version
1 Timothy 1:10 for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;

Douay-Rheims Bible
For fornicators, for them who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and whatever other thing is contrary to sound doctrine,

Darby Bible Translation
fornicators, sodomites, kidnappers, liars, perjurers; and if any other thing is opposed to sound teaching,

English Revised Version
for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;

Webster's Bible Translation
For lewd persons, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men-stealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,

World English Bible
for the sexually immoral, for homosexuals, for slave-traders, for liars, for perjurers, and for any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;

Young's Literal Translation
whoremongers, sodomites, men-stealers, liars, perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that to sound doctrine is adverse,

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed. with Diacritics
πόρνος ἀρσενοκοίτης ἀνδραποδιστής ψεύστης ἐπίορκος καί εἰ τὶς ἕτερος ὁ ὑγιαίνω διδασκαλία ἀντίκειμαι

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Greek Orthodox Church
πόρνοις, ἀρσενοκοίταις, ἀνδραποδισταῖς, ψεύσταις, ἐπιόρκοις, καὶ εἴ τι ἕτερον τῇ ὑγιαινούσῃ διδασκαλίᾳ ἀντίκειται,

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Stephanus Textus Receptus (1550, with accents)
πόρνοις ἀρσενοκοίταις ἀνδραποδισταῖς ψεύσταις ἐπιόρκοις καὶ εἴ τι ἕτερον τῇ ὑγιαινούσῃ διδασκαλίᾳ ἀντίκειται

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Westcott/Hort with Diacritics
πόρνοις ἀρσενοκοίταις ἀνδραποδισταῖς ψεύσταις ἐπιόρκοις, καὶ εἴ τι ἕτερον τῇ ὑγιαινούση διδασκαλίᾳ ἀντίκειται

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
πορνοις αρσενοκοιταις ανδραποδισταις ψευσταις επιορκοις και ει τι ετερον τη υγιαινουση διδασκαλια αντικειται

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
πορνοις αρσενοκοιταις ανδραποδισταις ψευσταις επιορκοις και ει τι ετερον τη υγιαινουση διδασκαλια αντικειται

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550)

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1894)

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΙΜΟΘΕΟΝ Α΄ 1:10 Greek NT: Westcott/Hort
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2012
Explain this rubbish please. I can't make anything out of it. And don't try to confuse with unecessary long junk. Go straight to the point .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 1:13am On Feb 25, 2012
i never thought the word of the living God was rubbish grin
give an hour or check in the morning i will have to drew little stick men for you to see the point i am making ill write this out it i was next to you i would make the point clear with out insult or injury

i puting all these scripture in order for you to make my point
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2012
So what's all these Greek things you post that you can't even read,

Practice communicating in a simple way . Thats if you really have any thing to say
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2012
@ crossman9,
There is a similar kind of video I have recorded on my mobile phone, how do I post it here on nairaland from my phone. Thanks
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by FXKing2012(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2012
Joagbaje:

Practice communicating in a simple way . Thats if you really have any thing to say

The guy has simply gone gaga, I fear for his mental state.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2012
goshen360:

@ crossman9,
There is a similar kind of video I have recorded on my mobile phone, how do I post it here on nairaland from my phone. Thanks

You need to register on YouTube then you can upload the video. The shorter the faster
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2012
FXKing2012 The guy has simply gone gaga, I fear for his mental state.

Here we go again (FXKing2012) never quoting the bible I fear for your dictionary state of mind I fear you have limited usage of English vocabulary and its many words please send me your address for your Christmas I will instruct “Satan clues” to send you with his "Demon Elf’s" to bring you an oxford English dictionary because you could never make the job of a lexicographer with your limited usage of pluralism in the English language
Where did you get your username?
It sounds like a 80s tacky move called (F.X.2) which was about special effects and the movie making industry and deception using of  “special affects” you must be an expert in the field of “special affects”  and make believe miracle’s going to Christ Embassy, which this section here is more like, the movie American pie, because it covers mas.tur.ba.tion seeing you think mas.tur.ba.tion is not a sin you must look forward to pan Sunday every year rubbing your hands together making a joyful movement to your “god” the “Devil” because this Is a doctrine of demons
Ps please attach your address to the reply I would be happy to provide you with the following gifts 1 “Oxford English Dictionary” and 2 a “dictionary of quotations for every occasions”
Of course you would need a personality to grasp the gravity of my humour bless you why don’t you copy your good brother “Joagbaje” he has an intelligent mind great debating skills and a loving personality he actually has concern for his fellow brothers take a page out of his book?

Dr Samuel Johnson Born on 18 September 1709 "Language is the dress of thought"

"Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself. It requires talent to recognize genius" said Sherock Homes to Dr. Watson. Is it a correct statement?

Joagbaje (m)
NIGERIA

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.
« #688 on: Today at 03:04:45 AM »  

Practice communicating in a simple way. That’s if you really have anything to say

Joagbaje i could not stay awake brother i can't read the Greek because it’s all Greek to me ? grin grin

use translators

I read Hebrew a little and speak it?

But Greek is all Greek to me

the reason the Greek was there is because it was lazy correction skills I was just paste  and copy all the passages I was looking up without putting them in order bless you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2012
You need to register on YouTube then you can upload the video. The shorter the faster

thanks you?
you save me from my next job Joagbaje
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by drbunmi(f): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2012
sorry o,
but dont u think if a rapist can masturbate and relief himself, he might not commit that crime, if a lady seduce a man and he goes to d toilet to masturbate he might not commit adultery/fornication, a young teeneger who does so will not have unwanted pregnancy which leads to abortion, most importantly there will be drastic reduction in transmission of STD AND HIV. God knows why d bible is silent on the issue.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Natasha2(f): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2012
^that's the problem, it makes you get a stronger desire for sex and at the end, you might commit the r@pe you're running from or the fornication you're running from. Its like why should I take a plate when I can take the whole pot.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by queensmith: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
i agree- its not a sin, the bible doesnt say its a sin. and everyone does it all the time so who are we kidding.

for all intensive purposes of believing we we will all get to heaven, we will say self service is sinless and all of you should carry on with the *ehem*

if possible purchase tools aiding you in doing so.

good luck with all that
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
dr.bunmi
sorry o,
but dont u think if  a despoiler can self-service  and relief himself, he might not commit that crime, if a lady seduce a man and he goes to d toilet to self-service he might not commit adultery/fornication, a young teeneger who does so will not have unwanted pregnancy which leads to abortion, most importantly there will be drastic reduction in transmission of STD AND HIV. God knows why d bible is silent on the issue

mas.tur.ba.tion it is not a form of birth control it is a sin against God the second command God gave man kind and all the creation was go forth and multiply

mas.tur.ba.tion  was not meant as some Centers for Disease Control and Prevention like the (CDC)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
crossman9:

dr.bunmi
mas.tur.ba.tion it is not a form of birth control it is a sin against God the second command God gave man kind and all the creation was go forth and multiply

So birth control is a sin. Family planning is a sin. Abstaining from sex must be a sin too.

.tur.ba.tion  was not meant as some Centers for Disease Control and Prevention like the (CDC)

there's mastubating room is most big hospitals for medical test. Some even have pornography videos to help some patients who needs imagination"
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
no one thinks of a brick wall when doing it when he is mas.tur.ba.tionhe it is over the thought of a woman or a man we are told our body is the temple of the holy spirit

clear as crystal
read this clear and simple

Job 31:1 "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl.

Proverbs 6:25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes,

Ezekiel 23:16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, intimate immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Corinthians 7:5
Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from intimate immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

1 Corinthians 15:50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, intimate sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: se,xu,al immorality, impurity and debauchery;

Galatians 5:21 and envy; drunkenness, SinParties, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: se,xu,al immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

1 Timothy 1:10 for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 John 3:7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
Youre still missing the point. We are talking about mastubation , not about lusting after a woman .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by queensmith: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^ lol

erm aparently the argument remains that the thought process leading one to masturbate will come from lusting of a sexual nature.

so going by the law of lusting from thinking without actually doing one has already commited sin, before plunging into the act! grin grin grin

think thats what crossman was trying to infer with his verses.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
How can you have mast.urb.at.ion  without thinking over a woman in these hospitals they give you magazine?
This is to stimulate the mind because all sin begins in the mind see if you would see the simple truth and not try and defend your head pastor’s evil teaching we would not have this conversion?

Look I like you I think you’re a nice man for offering me the olive branch but I come to you in the name of the lord Jesus Christ did Jesus mast.urb.at.ion  the answer is no he did not, we are command to do what the son does because he did what the father did that is why we sing song we will follow you Jesus to the ends of the earth and we are told to preach the gospel of Christ?

and not the gospel of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

its high time you think who died for you and your sins
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^
crossman9:

How can you have mast.urb.at.ion  without thinking over a woman in these hospitals they give you magazine?
This is to stimulate the mind because all sin begins in the mind

So you're saying the meical test it's a sin right.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.