Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,800 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4530129 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
mymadam:

angry Shocking! This is absolutely unnecessary and a disgrace undecided

Take it down.

Not only take it down, he should apologize to the lady.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amiibaby(f): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Are you the one on your profile?

I go like fvck you. #100k

DM
u must be stvpid to talk to me like that

22 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IamR: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

DM
On Treasury Bills thread!

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2021
This Ogogoro guy needs to apologise to that lady. I think this is the height of irresponsibility taking too far.
He is more of nuisance to this platform. U can't be talking to a lady with with so much disdain as if u are in a beer parlour.

I feel this guy has reached his peak and nothing normal comes from him other than asking people their age when trying to compare knowledge. I am sure with time he will fizzle out like those idiots who have given us peace today.

U must apologise whether u like it or not. This is demeaning and embarrassing to behold.

18 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
pushup:

Wow....Sure disrespect. Even if you are rich, dont treat people like this

Rich people won't do that, unless the few ones that are suffering from inferiority complex

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dobnina(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
amiibaby:
u must be stvpid to talk to me like that
He is drunk.
His profile name says It all.
Pls, ignore him.
Dont be surprised to hear that he is still living in his parents house and eating "Mummy Thank you"

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by davit: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Their customer service is the worst in the country. Just pray you don't have any issue with them. They won't be available for your complaint
jedisco:
Another example of an 'internet company' is Kuda which is our mobile only challenger bank...

Their rate of growth has been impressive. From given figures, they've grown from 300,000 to 1.5 million users in under a year. I've had a play around with their app. Although very smooth, it's features are still limited. But then, I can see why they've grown in leaps and bounds. They make banking easy.

Their killer feature is the 25 monthly free transfer they offer. It might not sound like much but I can see why the average/young Nigerian will troop into it. Obviously unlike regular banks, they're able to afford this cos their overhead costs are minimal.

Their room for growth is huge... If the NSE was going to evolve and make trading stocks easier, Kuda would be primely placed to bring such to the youth.

Recently, they were able to raise significant funding based on a valuation of $500 million which puts them high on the list. As they're not publicly traded, some of their numbers are not out in the open but fact is they're an exciting project and the bank with the best potential for growth.

Personally, I don't have stocks on NSE due to the market performing poorly for over a decade, but if Kuda was publicly listed, it'd be a stock I'd like to hold

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
davit:
Their customer service is the worst in the country. Just pray you don't have any issue with them. They won't be available for your complaint

Thats odd... That's where most of them struggle at... As they don't have regular staff, they should stock up on customer care agents....

Did u have a bad experience?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by davit: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Of course. Mails, chats not responded to. Calls took days before I was able to speak with them. They kept promising they would get back to me. For 2 weeks, I had to give up.
jedisco:

Thats odd... That's where most of them struggle at... As they don't have regular staff, they should stock up on customer care agents....

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by plat0: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
jedisco:

There has been numerous complaint about their customer service/support. A friend lost 400k, when she called to register her displeasure, the rep said there was nothing they could do about it, if it was a traditional bank, she could have easily walked in to resolve the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
plat0:
There has been numerous complain about their customer service/support. A friend lost 400k, when she called to complain, the rep said there was nothing they could do about it, if it was a traditional bank, she could have easily walked in to resolve the issue.

That's a aad one... How did he lose 400k?

Thats my issue with most mobile banks... For the most part they're straightforward but when you have issues, it could take sometime to get help...

They should optimise their customer care or eorse still, introduce a subscription service where folks can get same day response when needed.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by plat0: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
jedisco:

That's a aad one... How did he lose 400k?

Thats my issue with most mobile banks... For the most part they're straightforward but when you have issues, it could take sometime to get help...

They should optimise their customer care or eorse still, introduce a subscription service where folks can get same day response when needed.
She did not effect any transaction but 400k was removed from her account.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
davit:
Of course. Mails, chats not responded to. Calls took days before I was able to speak with them. They kept promising they would get back to me. For 2 weeks, I had to give up.

Scanned thru the review section on Google play and yes there are a number of complaints....

This is something they should improve on if they want to stand the test of time...
You could give your feedback on the app store....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
plat0:

Hmm... This leaves me scratching my head...

Thru what means if I may ask?
Are you sure someone didn't snoop her login details and make a transfer?

She should raise a complaint with the consumer protection department of CBN.... They'd be forced to act.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by plat0: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
jedisco:

Hmm... This leaves me scratching my head...

Thru what means if I may ask?
Are you sure someone didn't snoop her login details and make a transfer?

She should raise a complaint with the consumer protection department of CBN.... They'd be forced to act.
She has moved on but I will tell her to send a mail to the consumer protection department of CBN.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
jedisco:

I noticed most of them do respond faster on social media. Post on their wall for all to see. You'll get a reply.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by richforever123: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
davit:

Yes, they hardly respond to calls though they have seriously revamped that area, however, they respond very well to their in-app chats, I have never really had any reason to call them as everything works smoothly

Secondly, Kuda is heavily targetted by scammers hence the 400k that was transferred out
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by richforever123: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
plat0:

There should be a money trail, the money went somewhere, or are you saying it just disappeared from her account, my guess is that a scammer accessed her account and transferred it out, money cannot just disappear like that

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

DM

Let's assume you are rich but you've got a problem money can't solve, it's a spiritual one that could eventually make your money and attitudes consume you if you don't watch it.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amiibaby(f): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
dobnina:

He is drunk.
Pls, ignore him.
Dont be surprised to hear that he is still living in his parents house and eating "Mummy Thank you"
thank u very much... I never expected such comment in business section of the forum that's y I avoided all this romance and sexuality section totally. I appreciate ur comment thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2021
plat0:
She has moved on but I will tell her to send a mail to the consumer protection department of CBN.

Do let us know if she does make some headway...

Another thing as was mentioned is that she could lay her complaint on their social media handle.. not ideal, but that forces most companies to save face and act
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Yield for yesterday's bond openings in the primary market

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by plat0: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Just saw this on Twitter

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by davit: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
plat0:
Just saw this on Twitter

This bank will shock Naija very soon
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by plat0: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
davit:

This bank will shock Naija very soon
There's been too many complaint, I believe that going forward, they will fix the loop holes in their system.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hey guys
Please I planned on getting a small loan from my bank
Long story short, a bank marketer sold an idea for a bank over draft, saying I qualified to be given an overdraft but I still do not understand how this works coz he advised that interest rate would be reduced drastically depending on the cash flow on the said account after the loan is approved, I mean if i run daily transaction activity on the bank...(this would reduce the interest rate) till the 6 months period elapses.

I still do not understand how this works nor the tricks involved or is it their skillful ways of attracting a customer and later on, show you some clauses, terms and conditions you never really understood before signing...thought I should share with the gurus here perhaps I will be able to learn more
Many thanks guys
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
oluwaleokey:
Hey guys
Please I planned on getting a small loan from my bank
Long story short, a bank marketer sold an idea for a bank over draft, saying I qualified to be given an overdraft but I still do not understand how this works coz he advised that interest rate would be reduced drastically depending on the cash flow on the said account after the loan is approved, I mean if i run daily transaction activity on the bank...(this would reduce the interest rate) till the 6 months period elapses.

I still do not understand how this works nor the tricks involved or is it their skillful ways of attracting a customer and later on, show you some clauses, terms and conditions you never really understood before signing...thought I should share with the gurus here perhaps I will be able to learn more
Many thanks guys

What is the interest rate?

Make sure the overdraft is from a commercial bank and not from a microfinance bank.

Overdraft facility is good if you have good turnover in your business account

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

What is the interest rate?

Make sure the overdraft is from a commercial bank and not from a microfinance bank.

Overdraft facility is good if you have good turnover in your business account

25%-6 months
Its from a commercial bank
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
oluwaleokey:

25%-6 months
Its from a commercial bank

It's high. Imagine you take out 1m, that's 250k payable in 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amiibaby(f): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
dobnina:

He is drunk.
Pls, ignore him.
lolzzz honestly it's true

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2248) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: manwomanok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.