Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? (3053 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2012
I think is okay! Infact i have started considering shouting and beating the hell out of my GF every now and then. Becos i notice say naija babes they always LOVE and RESPECT men like that! While the men wey they show too much love are taken for GRANTED! Abi i lie? Wetin una think? grin grin grin
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by MrsChima1(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2012
Aww. Your ashyho beat you huh? grin grin lipsrsealed

Did you take some money from her wallet? grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. Your ashyho beat you huh? grin grin lipsrsealed

Did you take some money from her wallet? grin grin lipsrsealed
you this SINGLE PARENT (claiming to be a MRS) stop stalking me all over NL grin grin is really ''unladylike'' to stalk a man dont u think grin grin grin grin
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by MrsChima1(f): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2012
LesbianBoy:

you this SINGLE PARENT (claiming to be a MRS) stop stalking me all over NL grin grin is really ''unladylike'' to stalk a man dont u think grin grin grin grin

Aww.  How is it being a single father? lipsrsealed

If I am a single parent pretending to be a Mrs then you are a gay boy pretending to be straight. Come on out the closet bootyboy. kiss kiss

I guess I am stalking everyone who opens a thread.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by mobf: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2012
LesbianBoy, no comment
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Tosinville(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
You're truely a lesbianboy no doubt.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Excelboi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
Op, ur Funny and stooopid at the same time.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
Excelboi:

Op, ur Funny and stooopid at the same time.
shocked undecided

op, stop fantasizing!
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Excelboi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Mavor: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2012
you all are Zap.i. n idiots
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
Lmao @ yall taking this kid serious. . Yea dude go ahead beat the shit outta her. . . Like father like son
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2012
Some girls are she-goats so beating them does them a lot of good.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by MrCork17: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
beat , but not more than 3 times in a week.  they  want equality so we give them equlity!!   (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
What's up punky Corky
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Killz3(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
michelin89:

Smh! undecided
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by cynthiafred67(f): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2012
HELL NO! she is not ur Daughter.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2012
cynthiafred67:

HELL NO! she is not ur Daughter.

So it's OK for parents to beat their children.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by cynthiafred67(f): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^Spear the rod and spoil the child.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
REALITY101:

Lmao @ yall taking this kid serious. . Yea dude go ahead beat the poo outta her. . . Like father like son
Reality419 make i nor go provoke gi you o who u dey call kid grin grin grin grin grin grin

michelin89:

michelintyre (f) madam i will like to beat u in bed(the same way those men beat those p o r no star women in bed while forking them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2012
Are you sure you want to beat me? I'm a fighter o. cool
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2012
Ok I heard you grown kid
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by TisaBone: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2012
if a man hurts a woman, he should be prepared to get hurt too (at least in my case)
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by SAFO(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2012
cynthiafred67:

^^Spear the rod and spoil the child.

Spear or spare? grin
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by InkedNerd(f): 2:05am On Feb 26, 2012
@OP: Of course its ok, just as its ok for you girlfriend to have multiple boyfriends while she's dating you exclusively wink
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Ranoscky(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2012
Might be ok for u, but NOT for me! And any girl that was once beaten by her boyfriend, and stil remain in that r/ship, should have it in mind that the beatin wil def continue. No matter how much "im sorry. I promise never to beat u again" the boyfriend apologizes after beatin her.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by dabrake(m): 2:31am On Feb 26, 2012
LesbianBoy:

I think is okay! Infact i have started considering shouting and beating the hell out of my GF every now and then. Becos i notice say naija babes they always LOVE and RESPECT men like that! While the men wey they show too much love are taken for GRANTED! Abi i lie? Wetin una think? grin grin grin
lesbianboy aka mr.c0rk, i thought you dont do 9ja girls(no oofeinsese)
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Harbb: 2:46am On Feb 26, 2012
It's not ok.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Dyamante(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
Thank God in my country you can actually go to jail for this
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by IRAPADA(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
LesbianBoy:

im on ur side on this bt to girls u dont intend to marry
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by 1stKlass(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dyamante:

Thank God in my country you can actually go to jail for this

Its the same with most civilized countries too , its only in the heads of uneducated and incompetent fools do these practices still exist.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Ranoscky(m): 4:19am On Feb 27, 2012
@Dyamante, and what is the name of the country u r talkin about?
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Dyamante(f): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2012
@Ranoscky in Kenya,you just need to go to the hospital and the doctor affirms that you have been beaten up,he writes a report then you go to the police

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. / Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? / Where Can You Find Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.