Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? (3043 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2012
@ poster,  You are describing a relationship based on intimidation and abuse. There is something very wrong with that. You just dont beat people!That is not love  sad Like come on! sad
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Acidosis(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2012
is it okay for your dad to beat your mum? ?
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2012
^^^^ Nothing more needs to be said! wink
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by AmuIgwe: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2012
Lwkmd @ the title of this thread. Una no go mud person for this site
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Nayah(f): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2012
lol poster, definetely not okay! I mean the strengh of someone is self control, normally you should control yourself and avoid such situation, I'm completely against violence, as I would be completely against if your wife disrespect you
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by beingme(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2012
Hit me and land in jail. What the heck is that for- beating a girlfriend? Seems u grew up in an environment where dad abuse mom poster.
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Arosa(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2012
Op, do you think its ok for your girlfriend to beat you up once in a while, if she cant do it by herself she can call her brothers to do it for her because of love? undecided
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Okontami: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2012
grin I have never ceased to beat my girl friends. You will notice that in my name. I flog them with my KOKORO, KOBOKO, DI.CK, grin . @Poster, you be fool o, how u go beat woman You wan go jail? Instead, flog their yansh with your cane grin
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by pwiz(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2012
^^^ you're a m.o.r.o.n
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by Okontami: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
p.wiz:

^^^ you're a m.o.r.o.n
cool if you are referring to me, na ur Papa be m.oron . If you are not referring to me then Sorry
Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by deebayour(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ OP, research proves that even male animals do not maltreat their females, they prefer to ignore them. so if you ever raise your hand to a woman except in self defence, then calling you a "beast" will be an insult to animals everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Keeps Talking About Her Ex / Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? / (Proven) How To Coarse Cheats Into Confessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.