Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,480 members, 7,937,411 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13855 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2008
@layifioren
She's a Mavs ManiAAC and i caught the bug from her lol
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
@j-girl
Away from the playoffs i was watching PTI last night and there was this funny rumor of Dwyane Wade dating a sugar momma Star Jones
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by layifioren(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
@A-40
Check out this column i read today on ESPN about the Mavs and Hornets especially about the Mavs.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=280425006

Seems like they were reading my mind!
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ layi - dang! Are you trying to kill A-40 b4 his time?

@ A-40, Dwayne is dating that grandma called Star Jones! shocked shocked shocked No wonder his game has been lacking spirit. . . . lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Tonight's game. Mavs are more likely to win due to homecourt advantage but i'm hoping that we would come out on Top

Rockets amazed me! Jazz better pick it up. . . .
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by holythug(m): 12:25am On Apr 26, 2008
so jay u too like b ball uhn ?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 2:18am On Apr 26, 2008
yes holythug - i looooooooove b-ball cheesy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2008
@j-girl
I am glad you smelt the coffee on time coupled with the loss of your soccer team today we are hoping to compound your misery on Sunday and hopefully Barca should complete a miserable week for yall on Tuesday

@layifioren
Where would we be without Dirk? 32 pts and 19 rebounds he was a monster last night the Hornets have not won at the American Airlines Center in 10 years now that streak must continue we need a big game from Josh Howard and Jason Kidd.Did you see Dampier's push on CP3? It was straight bullying
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
I almost forgot to mention the Suns vs Spurs game last night like i predicted again the matter pass Shaq power! that series is headed for a sweep.Phoenix started poorly and they never fully recovered.The real suprise though was the Sixers they really gave Detroit a serious butt-whooping
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2008
The Shaq trade is looking so much like a dud. . . . .

But Jeez I hate the Spurs walahi. . . . .With their smug faces and self assured manners.

I hate the Flopper that is Ginobili. . . . . .I hate the quiet efficiency of Duncan and Parker.

And I frigging wonna shoot Bowen angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryThe idiot's annoying

But the Suns are jus frigid shiznits. . . . .He should have benched Shaq yesterday and had them running and shooting threes.

That was the only way they were going to get back in the match in a hurry.

And playing anybody at centre other than Shaq would have had them coping with the pick and roll better.

But their rotations on defence is just atrocious. Too slow especially from Stoudamire. Useless defender he is.

And Diaw is a doofus. . . . .Mismatches all over the place and he could not capitalise. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
@doyin
I insist we Mavs and probably the Lakers are the only team that can stop San Antonio's tyranny.The Suns would not win a series of 7 against the Spurs even if they where given a 2-0 head start.I just had that feeling that replacing a Shawn Marion for an ageing Shaq was a bad move.Diaw has been shte this season but the worst performers in this series have been Grant Hill and Raja Bell they have been simply awful
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
A-40, how have i offended you ehn? I'm hoping this thing stops at game 5. I'll pray hard and pray well. cheesy cheesy cheesy
doyin13:

The Shaq trade is looking so much like a dud. . . . .

But Jeez I hate the Spurs walahi. . . . .With their smug faces and self assured manners.

I hate the Flopper that is Ginobili. . . . . .I hate the quiet efficiency of Duncan and Parker.

And I frigging wonna shoot Bowen angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryThe idiot's annoying

But the Suns are jus frigid shiznits. . . . .He should have benched Shaq yesterday and had them running and shooting threes.

That was the only way they were going to get back in the match in a hurry.

And playing anybody at centre other than Shaq would have had them coping with the pick and roll better.

But their rotations on defence is just atrocious. Too slow especially from Stoudamire. Useless defender he is.

And Diaw is a doofus. . . . .Mismatches all over the place and he could not capitalise. angry angry angry angry angry

I'm totally with you. I really hope that whoever they face next beats the crap outta them. What da hell? 3-0. If this goes to game 7 ( I HIGHLY doubt that), i'll eat my hat. Useless Suns! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

As for Man U, there's a reason i love soccer just like i love b-ball - it's unpredictable till the last minute. I won't say anymore till the soccer season is over.

Tonight - the lakers go to the devilish lair of the Denver Nuggets. smiley If Lakers win there, I'll just start hating Denver along with the Suns. Also Houston vs. Utah - this one too is annoying me. . . . angry angry angry angry angry
These people will not kill me b4 my time. Bunch of heart-attacks today! sad
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2008
Where's our injured A-40 o?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Last night's game was very intense but we still came out tops (97-84). I've never been more proud of West and Stojakovic. They were amazing even though CP3 wasn't in his best element yesterday. I think it is amazing that we get to come back home and have the homecourt advantage to ourselves. If we lose that game - then I know there is going to be a game 7.

We also broke the spell after 10 years, 3 months and 3 days - we finally won a game at the AA center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OhhhhhhhH! Where's A-40 now?
A-40:

@layifioren
Where would we be without Dirk? 32 pts and 19 rebounds he was a monster last night t[b]he Hornets have not won at the American Airlines Center in 10 years now that streak must continue[/b] we need a big game from Josh Howard and Jason Kidd.Did you see Dampier's push on CP3? It was straight bullying
Hmmmmm. . . , smiley

By the way did you see what Kidd got himself into last night? Taking Pargo down like that is just not right - though i know he didn't do it purposely.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2008
@j-girl
I give up it will take a Daman Miracle for us to get back in this series now it hurts but so far in the series we probably dont deserve to go through.Dirk and Brandon Bass are the only ones playing Jason Kidd and co. have been big time flops but the most disappointing is definitely Josh Howard i think that Mary-J he is smoking is giving him a lot of drama and affecting his ball game as well.If the MAVS let me down i would back you guys to beat the Spurs

Its obvious that you have to be a good road team to win a series most teams with homecourt advantage are leading 3-1 after winning their first two home games which says a lot.Detroit tied their series and Phoenix got a life line against Spurs even though i would still bet on the Spurs closing out the Series.The Lakers just might sweep the Nuggets tonight and the Magic just might do the same but Boston where brought back to earth on Saturday lets see how they bounce back tonight
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
where have i beenn??

how y'all doin, longest time, hope you are all enjoyin the playoffss, my lakers have beeen killllinn so far, we might be the only team to sweep 4-0 this night, the only thing i'm not really happy about is bynum not comin back, have y'all seen as those nuggets trash talkers been takin **** up their ***, dont worry they deserve it, can wait for d second round(denver is a forgone conclusion)

about the others,
MAVS- they really really make me laff, talkin about experience, experience, experience and now they are being re-schooled, too many misfits, need a rethink, i still like Dirk though, that boy howard is a real shite even in front of his fans

PHEONIX- i really pity them. those spurs are just fun spoilers, i believe suns should have gun to their runnin game once that game 2 was gettin out of hand, they should also hav done the same in game 3

SPURS- friggin talented annoying players, i wanna see a spurs - lakers matchup(not that i think we'll win), just wanna see it

NUGGETS- bunch of trashtalkers with no defence even if it was for their fans sake

ROCKETS - not enough players, i really pity t-mac, i wish he could at least win a series

JAZZ - these guys are not bad at all, we'll see how they fare in their next matchup if they see off rockets, its good as other players are styeepin up apart from boozer n williams, not chokin up though they are not new to play-offs

HORNETS - im not surprised, always believed they could be in this position, i even get scared when lakers face up to them, definite contender, chris paul, 1st playoff series and playin like that,

talk about the east later, i'll like to see boston-hawks this night, hawks are really tryin, i suspect pierce and allen want to start sleepin, i'll check this night, GO for it , LAKERS so we can have a jolly good rest
by the way, where is OEPHUIS
so we got another layi on the forum, i'm also layi, are layis basketball fans cos i no another layi who even plays it,
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2008
I think Brandon Bass and Josh Howard as well as Terry and to an extent, Norwitzki really tried their best. Kidd wasn't even able to make so many baskets. It's the playoffs - I think the Hornets are the GSWs of last year. Just bringing all sorts of surprises.
Suns vs. Spurs - I'm so tired. The spurs must be eliminated!!!! I don't like them and I don't even want them to be in the semis but that's inevitable now - isn't it? sad sad sad angry
Lakers and Nuggets - I can't shed enough tears. I don't know what the trio (Camby, Carmelo and Iverson) are doing. They used to be so lethal to other teams. . . . . well if the lakers sweep this - that will be a horrible reputation for the Nuggets.

@ lai - you and your lakers should go ahead and sweep if you can. Hopefully, for the sake of the Nuggets, you can at least go to Game 5.

SPURS- friggin talented annoying players, i want to see a spurs - lakers matchup(not that i think we'll win), just want to see it - me too, bro. I really want to see this.

HORNETS - im not surprised, always believed they could be in this position, i even get scared when lakers face up to them, definite contender, chris paul, 1st playoff series and playin like that,
- surprises me too. I still can't believe that they won an away game in Dallas.

talk about the east later, i'll like to see boston-hawks this night, hawks are really tryin, i suspect pierce and allen want to start sleepin - these are the only teams in the east that are worth looking at. . . . . Cavs are getting on my last nerves.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by layifioren(m): 2:13am On Apr 29, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
I give up it will take a Daman Miracle for us to get back in this series now it hurts but so far in the series we probably don't deserve to go through.Dirk and Brandon Bass are the only ones playing Jason Kidd and co. have been big time flops but the most disappointing is definitely Josh Howard i think that Mary-J he is smoking is giving him a lot of drama and affecting his ball game as well.If the MAVS let me down i would back you guys to beat the Spurs

Its obvious that you have to be a good road team to win a series most teams with homecourt advantage are leading 3-1 after winning their first two home games which says a lot.Detroit tied their series and Phoenix got a life line against Spurs even though i would still bet on the Spurs closing out the Series.The Lakers just might sweep the Nuggets tonight and the Magic just might do the same but Boston where brought back to earth on Saturday lets see how they bounce back tonight

@A-40
Let me tell you something about this team, I blame Avery more than anyone else. This team used to be very young and athletic. Now they got rid of most of the young players and got players that are on their last lap. Come on, I never thought and still don't think Jason Kidd and Dirk could play together. Dirk does not need anyone to make his play for him. He doesn't do to much posting. He drives and shot. Dallas is a more jump shooting team and my o my, why would you get rid of Marquis Daniel which they trade to Indiana 2 seasons ago? Even D-Wade said it that he was the best guy that defended him. I saw those games and whatever amount of minute the guy had, he played excellent defense and offense. He made D-Wade work his guts out on both ends. Why would you get rid of Maurice Ager, Devin Harris, and Diop? I mean why in your sane life would you give up all these guys for Jason Kidd and bunch of old guys just because you want to win now in a conference that nobody in the playoff has a easy and clear chance? The last time I remember Devin Harris was their point guard when the swept Memphis, whopped Spurs and Phoenix before choking to Heat. And then the coming season, he was the point guard in a 67 win regular season. This is the dumbest decision I've seen a billionaire make. Just straight dumb and pathetic. This is like one of the greatest frauds I've ever seen in sports. Just as bad as the Lakers getting Gasol for Kwame Brown which is worth nothing more than a sand bag. So well, Dallas would reap what they sow for this one sha and it just doesn't look good. That team is in a world of trouble!
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 3:54am On Apr 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blood of Jesus! Did you all see what I saw? Boston is lost to ATL oooo! Like play, like play - they are about to tie the series at 2-2.
I can honestly say that I'm genuinely shocked. Who would have thought that the #1 team in the Eastern conference will have a hard time sweeping #8? Ha! it's a close one though.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by layifioren(m): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2008
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blood of Jesus! Did you all see what I saw? Boston is lost to ATL oooo! Like play, like play - they are about to tie the series at 2-2. I can honestly say that I'm genuinely shocked. Who would have thought that the #1 team in the Eastern conference will have a hard time sweeping #8? Ha! it's a close one though.

@J-girl
I think you meant to say they already tied the series. I'm not surprised though. This is sports. I'll be more surprised to see Dallas beat NO than ATl beating Celtics. Atleast ATL seems like they know what they are doing. I feel like Celtics and ATL series will go to seven games and who knows what could happen in the seventh game
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 4:08am On Apr 29, 2008
layifioren:

@J-girl
I think you meant to say they already tied the series. I'm not surprised though. This is sports. I'll be more surprised to see Dallas beat NO than ATl beating Celtics. Atleast ATL seems like they know what they are doing. I feel like Celtics and ATL series will go to seven games and who knows what could happen in the seventh game
lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi ooo - sorry. I was typing that in the last minute of the game. Celtics and ATL ARE going to game 7. ATL has a good team but also an underestimated team.
Dallas cannot beat NO unless NO decides to slow their roll. I always had the misnomer that CP3 was the entire reason behind NO's success but he showed me that West and the other players are equally as stunning.
Watching the LA- Denver game now and it's the first quarter but the lakers are leading by 7 points already. I feel like those guys have given up already which is pretty sad.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 5:01am On Apr 29, 2008
@j-girl wat team do you support

about celtics and hawks, i told you i was suspecting something, all that glitters is not gold, celtics need to work their ass off to win this series, there ain't no respect in the playoffs, josh smith is a potential monster, just heard he leads shaq by 77 blocks on the list of most blocks by age 22, he and joe johnson combined for hawks last 34 points, wdf?

how about superman howard with another 20-20, i'll like to see his performance against tougher teams in the playoffs

lakers are on course for a sweep, halftime, lakers 64-54 nuggets
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2008
nuggets are taking over, where has this their game been all series, lets see as this ends, i think its not bad for the lakers to face some tough matches(thats the west for you) though i prefer them resting their energy JR smith really playin some ball.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 5:50am On Apr 29, 2008
lai-lai:

@j-girl what team do you support

about celtics and hawks, i told you i was suspecting something, all that glitters is not gold, celtics need to work their ass off to win this series, there ain't no respect in the playoffs, josh smith is a potential monster, just heard he leads shaq by 77 blocks on the list of most blocks by age 22, he and joe johnson combined for hawks last 34 points, wdf?

how about superman howard with another 20-20, i'll like to see his performance against tougher teams in the playoffs

lakers are on course for a sweep, halftime, lakers 64-54 nuggets
I proudly support the New Orleans Hornets. cheesy I have faith that they will not disappoint me.

Orlando Magic faces the winner of the Detroit Pistons and Philadelphia sixers (tied 2-2 in the series now). Both of those teams are really tough.
I just realized that New Orleans Hornets (leading 3-1) might face San Antonio Spurs (leading 3-1) while Lakers will probably face Utah Jazz(also leading 3 - 1). Why is this so hard? cry cry cry cry cry cry I want the Spurs out! I don't care and I don't care who takes them out - I want them out!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Joe Johnson and Smith scare the crap out of me - that was an awesome game. I can't believe it either.

The lakers swept Nuggets - big surprise undecided. 4 - 0 is just crazy to beat Denver Nuggets like that .
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2008
a sweep, a sweep it was,
yep, bryant stepped up jus as he needed to, i give u guys the first opportunity to try and take them(spurs) out that is if spurs win and hornets win, lakers will i think try later if we beat jazz/rockets
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
The Nuggets where swept shamefully yesterday its sad to see such a talented team always go down in the first round they just never seem to play with heart.This is not the George Karl i know that was at Seattle he seems to have lost his mojo.Superman was on duty last night i knew they would pull through the major shock though has been ATL-BOS and to think i predicted a sweep i was also wrong on the Sixers-Pistons series those series look like they could go all the way to game 7

@j-girl
Congrats Byron Scott was named coach of the year

@lai-lai
If the Mavs fail i would switch to the Lakers for this season's playoffs i just cant stand those Spurs

@layifioren
I agree with you we have missed Devin Harris's penetration and Marquis Daniels's D and the Kidd trade seems to have slowed our game down.Our other players are really not helping Dirk apart from Bass and maybe Terry but seriously i dont see why players like Devean George and Eddie Jones are in that team even Stack seems to be past it they contribute zero offense and at times make our game such a bore to watch
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Congrats Byron Scott was named coach of the year
Yeah - I'm happy for him. cheesy He deserved it!

PS: WE WON! We're on to the next round! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by layifioren(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah - I'm happy for him. cheesy He deserved it!

PS: WE WON! We're on to the next round! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@j-girl
Great job by the Hornets. Maybe if Dallas had played the whole series like they did in the fourth quater today maybe they could have won more than one game. whichever ways they weren't going anywhere. Avery Johnson definitely needs to look at himself closely. I love the way San Antonio does things. They are like the Patriots of basketball. Very very efficient organisation and team. It's be fun though to see a Lakers and Spurs conference finals. I'm sorry but I'll be shocked to see NO beat the Spurs in the next round. I say Spurs in 5. They might be boring but they know how to take care of business. Now I'll like to see how the Zen master and Pop do the coaching thing. The last time I remember Pop was mad at the Zen master because of a move he pulled on them. It seems like the Zen master is the only coach Pop is kind of weary about.

NB: Zen Master is the nickname for that old guy that coach Jordan, Shaq and Kobe to championships with the real name Phil Jackson grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2008
layifioren:

@j-girl
Great job by the Hornets. Maybe if Dallas had played the whole series like they did in the fourth quater today maybe they could have won more than one game. whichever ways they weren't going anywhere. Avery Johnson definitely needs to look at himself closely. I love the way San Antonio does things. They are like the Patriots of basketball. Very very efficient organisation and team. It's be fun though to see a Lakers and Spurs conference finals. I'm sorry but I'll be shocked to see NO beat the Spurs in the next round. I say Spurs in 5. They might be boring but they know how to take care of business. Now I'll like to see how the Zen master and Pop do the coaching thing. The last time I remember Pop was mad at the Zen master because of a move he pulled on them. It seems like the Zen master is the only coach Pop is kind of weary about.

NB: Zen Master is the nickname for that old guy that coach Jordan, Shaq and Kobe to championships with the real name Phil Jackson grin
I was happy even though they didn't really play as well as i expected them to. The 4th quarter was a bit rough and the Hornets pretty much relaxed. I thought Avery Johnson needs to rearrange his team. They are good individually but he has to learn to utilize what he has. I'll be shocked myself to see NO beat the Spurs. I was shocked enough as is that they were able to deal with Dallas.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by layifioren(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
Well, the news finally came. Avery Johnson is fired. Everything just went down the drains for that team. The question now is who do they hire out there that is better?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2008
@j-girl
Congrats i hope you are happy now.You face the Spurs and have homecourt advantage please use it

@layifioren
Its true Avery is history his record has dropped to 23-24 in the playoffs even though his regular season record is outstanding.I guess its the whole team thats to blame we have lost our last 9 road games in the playoffs which is very poor lets see who they hire next there is definitely panic at Dallas for now

The Wizards suprised me last night lets see if another Souljah boy performance can inspire the Wiz
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 9:38pm On May 01, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Congrats i hope you are happy now.You face the Spurs and have homecourt advantage please use it

@layifioren
Its true Avery is history his record has dropped to 23-24 in the playoffs even though his regular season record is outstanding.I guess its the whole team thats to blame we have lost our last 9 road games in the playoffs which is very poor lets see who they hire next there is definitely panic at Dallas for now

The Wizards suprised me last night lets see if another Souljah boy performance can inspire the Wiz
I'm actually concerned about your health. We don't want you getting heart attacks because Man U qualified for the finals in Moscow and the Hornets moved on to the second round by beating the mavericks.smiley smiley smiley
I really hope the Hornets use their homecourt advantage. It would be sad to see 'em lose it.

Avery was not exactly a good influence in the later part of his career with the Mavs. He might get employed by the New York Knicks - who knows.
The Wizards won by 1 point - talk about close match. I hope the Cavs don't use their game 7 advantage well.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2008
@j-girl
Thanks dearie i am fine.I survived 2006 where we where 12 minutes from glory in the UCL and we where two games away from the championship at Dallas this disappointment is a cakewalk.Remember you can lose on both fronts too like i did and trust me it hurts

The Cavs are through undecided,So are the Jazz.But ATL are giving the Celts a big scare last nights game was something else it would be a very big upset if the Hawks pull this one off they do have to start well at the TD BankNorth as there would be no home fans to cheer them up if they fall behind
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 1:59am On May 04, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Thanks dearie i am fine.I survived 2006 where we where 12 minutes from glory in the UCL and we where two games away from the championship at Dallas this disappointment is a cakewalk.Remember you can lose on both fronts too like i did and trust me it hurts

The Cavs are through undecided,So are the Jazz.But ATL are giving the Celts a big scare last nights game was something else it would be a very big upset if the Hawks pull this one off they do have to start well at the TD BankNorth as there would be no home fans to cheer them up if they fall behind
You're welcome. I'm happy to see you back on NL. smiley
ATL is incredible. I still can't believe there is a game 7. Forget home court advantage - That game is anybody's game. Even if the Hornets lose, I'll be so proud of them - I just hope we win sha. smiley
Tomorrow - Lakers and Utah. I hope that won't be a sweep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Leon Balogun Talks On How Super Eagles Can Get Better / Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.