Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (14334 Views)

Pregnant Again! Advice Please. / 15 And Pregnant / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by tainot2002(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2012
anishe:

This is what is called fire for fire to the last drop. your husband has fired the thing to the last drop of his sper.m. Congrats all the way my sister.

grin
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by chioma134: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
I know a woman who collapsed in her office one day n was rushed to d hospital. Every test carried out on her was normal. We were wondering d reason for d collapse when she told us she had a 13month old and 4 month old twins. She got pregnant immediately after her 1st child and delivered twins 9months after. She had 1 househelp,n no relative was living with her. Sheer stress made her collapse. U can imagine taking care of 3 babies at once.
It's not easy,but if u must,have enough helpers in ur house. Hire a nanny,in additn. D Lord is ur strength.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) / Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.