Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! (711 Views)

How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth / For Serious Minded People Who Are Ready To Work / Seven Steps For Showing Your Worth On Your Résumé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! by akumbu: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
TIME TO TELL THE EMPLOYER HOW MUCH YOU ARE WORTH BY STATING WHAT YOU WANT TO EARN.

SEE THE UPLOADED VACANCY INFORMATION AND APPLY.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Re: Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! by akumbu: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2007
EXPERIENCE IS NOT REALLY REQUIRED AS RELEVANT TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR APPLICANTS.

APPLY NOW.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
what kind of advert is this, what exactly are they going to be selling?
Re: Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! by olatundeee: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
thanks akumbu.you however did not include on the address to forward a cv. here is a copy of my cv all the same. i would be glad if you can help 4ward it. thanks

Re: Vacancy For The Strong Minded: Its Time For You To Proove Your Worth; Apply Now! by akumbu: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2007
ziddy:

what kind of advert is this, what exactly are they going to be selling?
shows you are really chicken hearted, probably not for people like you.
Like i said, the shortlisted candidates will be trained on what to sell and do.

olatundeee:

thanks akumbu.you however did not include on the address to forward a cv. here is a copy of my cv all the same. i would be glad if you can help 4ward it. thanks

the address is on the advert; pmmjobs@web2mail.com.
Try and apply by yourself, i cannot use my email address for you, all correspondences will be through the email address you used to apply.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

He Promised Me A Job. / First Bank Is Recruiting / Hey!wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.