Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is This Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? (868 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice / Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by mamagee3(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
Is it right? they are two people by the name rose and mary and they are friends. After sometime, they stopped calling each other. rose lives in texas and mary lives in maryland, they both know a doctor who lives in the same state as rose by the name John. Mary came to visit the doctor in texas without rose knowing anything about it and mary didn't care to visit rose until she left the state for home. A month later, mary calls rose to invite her for a party and told rose that she came to texas with her husband and other men when rose had no idea she came to texas; it looked like she thought the doctor might have told rose about her friend mary coming to his house.

What do you all think, was mary wrong in not coming to visit her friend or telling her friend rose that she came to texas instead of telling her that when she wanted her to come for her party?
Re: Is This Right? by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
They are both wrong

They should have visited me instead

Mamagee you should be 18 now and of collabo age.

Hows Corpus Christi? When are you coming to visit me?
Re: Is This Right? by mamagee3(f): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^That's why it occured to me to add "serious and mature comments" please. . .

Nigerians can't just be civilized for once, I bet if it was an american site, it would have been a different topic.
Re: Is This Right? by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
Yeah

Lets take it to my American [b]bed[/b]site and resolve all the issues amicably
Re: Is This Right? by ronkebp(f): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mary should have at least told Rose that she was in Texas even if she was not able to pay her visist. Inviting Rose to her party is very reasonable but she should not think that Rose will show up, and she should not be offended that Rose did not show-up.
Re: Is This Right? by rose75(f): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nigerians can't just be civilized for once, I bet if it was an american site, it would have been a different topic.[/color][quote][/quote]

Having known how uncivilized Nigerians are, why bother posting?.

Anyway, back to your question, Rose should find out the reason behind Mary's action, you never can tell, it could be justifiable.
Re: Is This Right? by mamagee3(f): 5:41am On Mar 08, 2012
Please guys, post more replies. . .
Re: Is This Right? by kelz88(f): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
It's not a right or wrong thing to do. At the end of the day you mentioned they had stopped talking so. . . .!!

(1) (Reply)

China's One-child Legacy Revisited / After Marriage, Is It A Must To Have Kids / Gate Automation (automatic Gate Opener) Call 07033992255

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.