Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292362 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
dunasy:

Mosopefoluwa............ my boo that puts me in reading mode only.

Is this really our agemate?How big and strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Deezou:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Deezou:

Yes ma ooo,

#teamSeptember 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nimzy13(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tomi @ 8 weeks

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
maureensylvia:
pls senior mamas in d house, I went to antenatal today yet I was given another edd. the first edd I had on October was 29Feb, d 2nd was last month 3rd March and today they gave me 12th march...I had d 2nd scan in a different hospital.

me am confused o ooo...mammas what do I think? hope am not complaining?
Same here with me. I was given March 20th at 7weeks, March 15 at 12weeks and March 10 at 23weeks. I'm now 32weeks and due for another scan but won't be surprised if I port to TeamFebruary.
So what I'll advised is stick with the one you did on or before 12weeks because after 3months, how babies get big vary. Preferable use you LMP to calculate your edd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nyt

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
At 6wks

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
lcoral:
Hello mamas in d house. Am in my last trimester and since I begun ante natal I have only done scan once. When ever I ask my doctor he always says all is well that I don't have to do another. Please at what stage does one need to do another scan. Or Is it not the scan that help show he baby's position. Although I feel ok apart from the mild contractions if feel on my pelvic and baby kicks.. Am thinking if I should go do a scan on my own or. Just wait for my doctor's directive . Please I need suggestions from the house

#proudlyteamfeb#
Scan ought to be done once in each of the trimester. The 1st trimester is done for dating and to see if the pregnancy is viable i.e if it's uterine pregnancy. 2nd trimester scan is done to check the body parts of the baby if it's developing properly, the sex, placenta position, the fluid... while third trimester scan is checked the final position of the baby and the placenta, the weight of the baby if VB is to be advisable, the pelvic, cervix etc. Doctors can recommend scan in between if there's any complication to avoid story that touches the heart

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
beedam:

Beautiful!
Thnx ma'am
Deezou:

Uncommentable beauty.
embarassed thank you
ahnie:
@ma'am temmy ur boi z delicious....pls dash me nah?lolz
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Woooooow, beautiful kids evrywhr.
God bless u all great mothers.

@anak123,d lord is Ur strength,he'll surely see u thru.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
@ nutigal , sayoddy thanks for ur comment. My next appointment is next week. I probably should wait to see if my doctor would recommend a scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
nimzy13:
Tomi @ 8 weeks

Thumb up mama, you work hard.

soonest:
At 6wks

So cute, muah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
ahnie:
My Zino that has finally turned me into a baldheaded mum.....#
This baby don old enough to get younger one o. oya start missionary journey kiakia!

Talking about missionary journey, i get a story that touches the heart which I want house's opinion but that will be tomorrow. Hopefully mtn won't bar my line as said because of sim registration which I did in december o but still ask me to reupdate. Me I can't carry myself go any domot as I'm now h-e-a-v-y!
So let the threadcuties roll on! I dey tanda here gidigba to feed my eyes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
zaynieeeeeeeeee.we are here, where is our bride? cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Presval, st Martins is a no no cos have heard a lot of negative report concerning delivery, even my MIL forbids us from going there cos of negative comments from her colleagues at work.
Datta medical is a good Hospital, owned by dr Agbaje, he is a gyn. But presently using Prime and am ok with their service so far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Noted....my babe z just 7months.
sayoddy:
This baby don old enough to get younger one o. oya start missionary journey kiakia!

Talking about missionary journey, i get a story that touches the heart which I want house's opinion but that will be tomorrow. Hopefully mtn won't bar my line as said because of sim registration which I did in december o but still ask me to reupdate. Me I can't carry myself go any domot as I'm now h-e-a-v-y!
So let the threadcuties roll on! I dey tanda here gidigba to feed my eyes
no second missionary journey for now#hav a splendid nite ma'm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
spicychic847:
please somebody tell me am not the only #teamjanuary# remaining
Still waiting o! My LO isn't making any attempt. Yesterday was ANC (missed it) visited the hospital today. Doctor says if I do not fall into labour by next week, I'll be induced. From his calculations, I'm 39+5wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
@birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
derommyvent:

You are not oooo. I am still looking up to God for my vbac. The Lord will perfect what He has started IJN.

# Team january for safe and supernatural delivery#

Amen and Amen oo..It is settled
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Deezou:
Hi there little brothers and sisters, and of course moms
Wow! I'm love with the smile

Cuties everywhere. May God bless mothers

Deezou:

So cute, muah
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cute babies am seeing up there o! Kisses to all of themkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Eminya first time am seeing baby Josh see fine bobo o!
Wheres other November mamas? Come out with your cuties nah!
1.Firsttymum
2. Missope
4. Lightedpath (You are a mother darling, booking this space for u cos I believe soon you will be back and he/she will stay kiss)
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Me
7. Gtkay
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay
11. Chizzy86
12. Honey86
13. Nafikowa
14. Trendy80s
15. Oriste
16. Zee10
17.Cherrymum
Some of you are still owing us bs o! And some no even announce sef.

#threadcuttest wink
#myprideandjoy kiss
#mysusnshine cool
#TheOneAndOnly
Ekenekiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
nkkystel:

Still waiting o! My LO isn't making any attempt. Yesterday was ANC visited the hospital today. Doctor says if I do not fall into labour by next week, I'll be induced. From his calculations, I'm 39+5wks.
It shall be easy for us all..
#teamjan4supernaturalchildbirth#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wow, am just coming o, I missed some pix shaa. Thanks for not taking down the pic so early. So much sweet babies here. GOD bless them all. Ahnie I sight baby Zino.
Na for CBN you dey work? grin Dis one you don't have out time again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Birth Announcement:Loud halleluiahs to the almighty.
My God gifted me with an absolutely adorable baby girl just before 6pm.
The beautiful ones are yet born!!!
Glory ! Glory !! Glory!!!

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chinwendym:
Cute babies am seeing up there o! Kisses to all of themkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
#threadcuttest wink
#myprideandjoy kiss
#mysusnshine cool
#TheOneAndOnly
Ekenekiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Cutie cutie Ekene! Fine bobo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congrats blessedtwins may God keep your LO! Welcome baby kiss speedy recovery to you and bring our bs o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
spicychic847:
It shall be easy for us all.. #teamjan4supernaturalchildbirth#
Amen dearie!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congrats blessedtwins,welcme Lil princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
PresVA:
Thanks a lot. . I think the hospital is just overhyped. .

I will check out prime hospital. .

@ joysa , which hospital are you finally using?

Hmmmm & to think that I registered at st martins
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congrats @ blessedtwins, God bless your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congratulations blessedtwins.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
okeoghene4real:
@Presval, st Martins is a no no cos have heard a lot of negative report concerning delivery, even my MIL forbids us from going there cos of negative comments from her colleagues at work.
Datta medical is a good Hospital, owned by dr Agbaje, he is a gyn. But presently using Prime and am ok with their service so far.
are u serious shocked tho i cant say am sooo satisfied with their services plus all d young docs am seeing sef undecided how much did u register at prime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.