Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288444 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
zaynie:
Nefertitiram don buy house for that USA thread. She with Firstymum are neighbours there.

Stadora don buy apartment for the NewBorn thread.

Where is Modath?

I de fear another belle so soon. Dats y I de lurking mode on ds thread

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lastbornop: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:
Lastborn, folic acid is just once a day not M.A.N. For ur Dr pls get one u can relate with and wil b patient to atend to u. I can't imagine nt gting value for my money, mbanu, as long as u pay for visitation fee, u shd gt value 4it. Mayb u shd try a teaching hospital or govt hospital. As for sex, pls go easy on that. Jeje.
Avoid fruits lik unripe pawpaw, pineaple. U can tk more of watermelon, apple, avacado etc
5wks is too early to start showing. Unless u hv nt properly calculated it or its jst ur mind telling you dat u are showing alrdy. U can download pregnancy apps and kip tracking ur pregnancy stages. Read, google be informed. 4d nausea u can try chewing mint gum. Wat else again? Phew can't rmba. Wish u happy bumping. Lolzzz

Thanks a Lot i really appreciate ..... i will avoid unripe pawpaw as i took one 2days back. i will reduce my Folic Acid intake to once per day as u advice thanks. Google as been really helpful as i have signed in with babycentre and have been receiving useful tips. i needed an interactive platform dts why i came to our darln Nairaland where u get almost anything u want.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls mind sharin the USA link with me?guudnoon ma'am
zaynie:
Nefertitiram don buy house for that USA thread. She with Firstymum are neighbours there.

Stadora don buy apartment for the NewBorn thread.

Where is Modath?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
pls senior mamas and nurses in Da house...

is there any special treatment for rhesus negative women in pregnancy. if yes what and what?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lastbornop: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Congratulations on your positive result. If you know the date of the first day of your last menstruation accurately, then you can tell how many weeks you are. Just count how many weeks from that day till today to get the number of weeks. Start eating lots of fruits and vegetables but avoid pawpaw and pineapple at this stage. Reduce your junk consumption. People's system react differently to early pregnancy so you cannot be sure which symptoms you will experience until you actually start experiencing them. The symptoms ranges from weakness or tiredness, always feeling sleepy, insomnia, high temperature esp at night, vomiting, always feeling hungry, lack of appetite, frequent urinating ,abdominal pains etc etc. You may experience some of these symptoms and you may be fortunate not to experience any one of them! ! You need to start taking folic acid immediately on a daily basis to help your baby form properly, I think the quantity is 400mcg daily ( other mamas will confirm that for you). You can start taking your pregnacare immediately. You can go to another hospital to see another doctor who will be willing to counsel You even at this early stage. I saw a doctor at 6weeks. Please educate yourself too using google!! You can't be showing with just 5weeks pregnancy. Since you are putting on weight generally, some of the fat maybe deposited on your stomach too making it bigger. I am in the same shoes like you as I don't enjoy food I cook myself. ..I prefer another person cooking.It's part of the pregnancy package.
Other experienced mama's in the house are here to advise you too. Welcome once again...and be active on the thread.

Thanks.......i was coughing profusely (without phlegm) 3weeks back until i decided to check if it cud be preg symptom. i was surprised as i havnt heard of such signs b4. smtyms i feel sharp n lingering abdominal pain but i fnk it hs reduced a little now (dunno if it will still come on lerra)
am i to use Pregnacare n Folic Acid together? as i have read smwhr dt everything u need for ur pregnancy is in Pregnacare.

thanks a-lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=lastbornop post=42222248].
ure welcome to d family. U shud use pregnacare alone, xcept ure with twins u can then add folic acid to d pregnacare.

@blessedmum, Amen. U shall port here vry soon with double portions. To be honest, I ddnt really see d effect of m2tone when I was on it oooo. So I jst stopped. I think u are to stop taking it when u discover u are preggy.

@vannywealth, Thanx for the response.

@iyabetajos, I see. Mayb it's cos my tummy ws a lil bit big bfor taking in oooo.

@britneystacy, my teammie! u don sabi book well- well for this preggy tinz ooooo grin. Make I dey learn frm u dey go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:

They contain high quantity of bromelain an enzyme that is believed to help induce uterine contractions. So taking it in early pregnancy is believed to induce miscarriages. ...

My sister God is great sha. U needed to see the way I ate pawpaw, pineapple and watermelon mixed together in my 1st n 2nd trimester. Almost every day, those were my craving cos I always loved eating fruits than food Hmmm. It was on this thread I learnt abt its effect. Hope to take them wen am close to my EDD sha. Learning from sabi mamas. Love u ladies. Dis thread rocks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
@ mompurity2, Amen sis thanks for d quick response, guess I ll stop taking it now till I test, how are ur los doing? I love twins so much ehn, been seriously praying for identical twins,preferably girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
maureensylvia:

is there any special treatment for rhesus negative women in pregnancy. if yes what and what?

You have to take the #RhogamInjection. Read this...

RhoGAM only needs to be administered when
Rh-negative blood may potentially be exposed
to Rh-positive blood. This most commonly
occurs during pregnancy and blood
transfusions. For Rh-negative women who are
experiencing their first pregnancy, RhoGAM is
usually not administered until their 28th week
of pregnancy, and then again within 72 hours
after delivery. For every subsequent pregnancy
after the first, RhoGAM will need to be
administered at regular intervals, especially
during the second half of the pregnancy. It is
also extremely important for Rh-negative
women to receive this injection after any
miscarriage or abortion in order to avoid future
pregnancy complications.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
sayoddy:
Threadcuties yesterday was fun. God bless all the LOs and reward their mamas.

Yeah pls sabi mamas in the house, there's a matter arising from a friend of mine.
She had a baby in August and coincidentally got pregnant again but unfortunately went to abort it on Wednesday, Jan 13.
Monday, Jan 18, her dh accidentally released in her and she's scared of another pregnancy. Though she intends to do family planning next month but wants to know if the last dtd might result to pregnancy.

She should use emergency contraception. It can be taken within 72 hours after intercourse.

She needs to get on family planning ASAP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
I finally went for a 4D scan today. First I must say God is wonderful. ...see a little baby jumping up and down . Tears almost ran down my cheeks . Summary of report goes this way: cardiac activity present, fetal lie -unstable, placenta location -posterofundal, not lying low, fibroad masses present - an oval hypoechoic mass measuring 3.31 ×2.81 cm is seen in the anterior myometrical wall just above the cervical region. It has cystic degeneration within it.
The fibroad seen seemed to ruin the joy in my heart especially with its location. cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Sabi mamas please help a troubled Sister. ....what is the implication of that fibroad presence and it's location? ? @kaffybill
@ Goldmine
@ Vannywealth
@Zaynie
@ Soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
JustCurious:

You have to take the #RhogamInjection. Read this...

RhoGAM only needs to be administered when
Rh-negative blood may potentially be exposed
to Rh-positive blood. This most commonly
occurs during pregnancy and blood
transfusions. For Rh-negative women who are
experiencing their first pregnancy, RhoGAM is
usually not administered until their 28th week
of pregnancy, and then again within 72 hours
after delivery. For every subsequent pregnancy
after the first, RhoGAM will need to be
administered at regular intervals, especially
during the second half of the pregnancy. It is
also extremely important for Rh-negative
women to receive this injection after any
miscarriage or abortion in order to avoid future
pregnancy complications.

but my dear I registered at two different hospitals private and teaching dey only said they will administer it immediately after delivery. they never mentioned taking it twice or could they have forgotten? is it advisable to take it once immediately after delivery?

also dis morning I was feeling some cramps as if am about to see my period. no abdominal pain just my vagina. have gone to toilet twice to check whether it's blood I didn't see any. I checked on internet they said that baby is just preparing...Am 34weeks plus. have been worried even till now.

senior mamas help me out

bumbex
zaynie
chinwendym
soonest
kaffybill
My fellow team mates do u experience this?

sorry for too much questions that's how a first timer like me behaves
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
maureensylvia:

but my dear I registered at two different hospitals private and teaching dey only said they will administer it immediately after delivery. they never mentioned taking it twice or could they have forgotten? is it advisable to take it once immediately after delivery?

also dis morning I was feeling some cramps as if am about to see my period. no abdominal pain just my vagina. have gone to toilet twice to check whether it's blood I didn't see any. I checked on internet they said that baby is just preparing...Am 34weeks plus. have been worried even till now.

senior mamas help me out

bumbex
zaynie
chinwendym
soonest
kaffybill
My fellow team mates do u experience this?

sorry for too much questions that's how a first timer like me behaves

I also feel such contraction - like cramps. D same baby is preparing gist my doctor told me when I asked him. We FTM sabi ask question. Its very necessary though.
Teamfeb#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
I hail everyone ooo. Missed u guys plentiful. Finally, d long awaited agbalemo (udara) is out n I hav bn swimming in it lyk kilode. Hope no P? Dh has bn worried abt it, bt I told him dat it has no bad effect. Abeg, am I right? Wat is even d English name 4 it sef?

Team June 4 sharp sharp delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blessedmum:
@ mompurity2, Amen sis thanks for d quick response, guess I ll stop taking it now till I test, how are ur los doing? I love twins so much ehn, been seriously praying for identical twins,preferably girls.
I prayed for same and God heard me. He has heard you too in Jesus name. We are doing fine to God's glory. Soon this thread will run faster than Usain bolt cos there will be mass rush on here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:
I finally went for a 4D scan today. First I must say God is wonderful. ...see a little baby jumping up and down . Tears almost ran down my cheeks . Summary of report goes this way: cardiac activity present, fetal lie -unstable, placenta location -posterofundal, not lying low, fibroad masses present - an oval hypoechoic mass measuring 3.31 ×2.81 cm is seen in the anterior myometrical wall just above the cervical region. It has cystic degeneration within it.
The fibroad seen seemed to ruin the joy in my heart especially with its location. cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Sabi mamas please help a troubled Sister. ....what is the implication of that fibroad presence and it's location? ? @kaffybill
@ Goldmine
@ Vannywealth
Awwwww! cry cry cry. I jst remembered the feeling. Makes me want to knw Lo's activities every week tongue. I'm obsessed with them alredy. May God see us through
Ehen, how is d 4D scan like? I evn requested for 3D and d sono guy said it's too early for 3D that I won't really see anything in d picture undecided

Forget dat fibriod hooor. Shebi report said it's degenerating abi wetin I see so?. I dnt think u shud be bothered. Make sabi mama's come talk untop d matter as I be learner.

I rejoice with u darling.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
mompurity2:

Awwwww! cry cry cry. I jst remembered the feeling. Makes me want to knw Lo's activities every week tongue. I'm obsessed with them alredy. May God see us through
Ehen, how is d 4D scan like? I evn requested for 3D and d sono guy said it's too early for 3D that I won't really see anything in d picture undecided

Forget dat fibriod hooor. Shebi report said it's degenerating abi wetin I see so?. I dnt think u shud be bothered. Make sabi mama's come talk untop d matter as I be learner.

I rejoice with u darling.
Just a flat screen tv with extremely clear pictures for you to see...I could see everything myself very clearly. I could see LO jumping around like a bird who is running away from being caught with the placenta. ..I could also see the fibrod myself. And the EDD was exactly the one I had calculated myself. You can go for the 3D scan at 12weeks. Why am worried about the fibrod is because the Doctor says it's too close to the cervix and if it does not degenerate as the baby is growing, it might prevent me from having a VB as it will block the cervix

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Just a flat screen tv with extremely clear pictures for you to see...I could see everything myself very clearly. I could see LO jumping around like a bird who is running away from being caught with the placenta. ..I could also see the fibrod myself. And the EDD was exactly the one I had calculated myself. You can go for the 3D scan at 12weeks. Why am worried about the fibrod is because the Doctor says it's too close to the cervix and if it does not degenerate as the baby is growing, it might prevent me from having a VB as it will block the cervix
pls remove ur mind frm there. VB or CS dsnt matter, what matters is u and baby alive and healthy. I will go for 4D in my 12wks.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
ginababy:
I hail everyone ooo. Missed u guys plentiful. Finally, d long awaited agbalemo (udara) is out n I hav bn swimming in it lyk kilode. Hope no P? Dh has bn worried abt it, bt I told him dat it has no bad effect. Abeg, am I right? Wat is even d English name 4 it sef?

Team June 4 sharp sharp delivery.

I don't think it has any bad effect jare as I ate a whole lot wen I was preggos n baby came out healthy.... Udara or agbalumo is called 'cherry' in english.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
proudmom38:

I don't think it has any bad effect jare as I ate a whole lot wen I was preggos n baby came out healthy.... Udara or agbalumo is called 'cherry' in english.

Tnx a bunch. I will pay my school fee by tomorrow. Send account numba.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
maureensylvia:

About the cramp, it's got nothing to do with being Rh -ve. It's part of pregnancy package. baby could be 'engaged' or have moved so close to the cervix. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
@helovesme, oritseneye, zaynie thank you all. Wasn't sure before but I've told her 'no shaking' only to go for the family planning asap. Thanks all once again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
gaily04 that's so nice. I hope your baby will use the rocker

Mamas how's d pushing, sleepless nights, cravings, mood swings and all?God will see us through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fumbaby:
Chai, see me strolling in on IJN
Happy bornday
Many many more years to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
@Lastbornop, welcome and have a stressfree and fruitful stay.
Rest, dont stress
If you cant eat your own food, pls eat out. Dont starve.
Nausea.... try to eat early. Even if its crackers or bread. As soon as u wake up eat sth. It worked for me.
You cant show yet at 5weeks, maybe you feel bloated. Or you are beginning to gain weight wink
If you dont trust your Dr. Flee! Your Dr should be your confidante @ this period. He should be patient enough to listen to your complaints and soothe u.
You can start ANC early if you are high risk (diabetic, hypertensive....) or if you ttcd for long before conceiving. Otherwise your 12th/13th week is ok.
I dont prescribe drugs lipsrsealed. Nurse Kaffy4bill will be here to tell u routine drugs you need to use.
feel free to ask questions kiss
Erhmm erhmm erhmmmm #coughs #clearsthroat ....pay your money o

@Jennifer89, yes I sometimes feel it too. Hard and round bah, rolling all over and when I press it hurts embarassed. I complained at my PostNatalClinic and the Dr said not to worry that it will go. Its been a while since I last felt it sha.

@ Maureensylvia, your baby is preparing ni o. Shebi no pains? It means it is not premature labour. Maybe the baby is getting engaged. Expect more aches in your vaginal region. That is the number one reason preggies waddle. cheesy

@Britneystacy....calm down sis. Nothing is impossible. Hopefully it will degenerate totally to allow your baby to pass smiley
You can also ask Drs on Nairaland to seek a 2nd opinion after you must have spoken to your Dr of course. I think they have a thread on this health section.
Keep your faith bae.

Ahnie....I no know how to copy the link. Go to the travel section and look for 'Give birth in USA' one tin one tin
I saw Zino o, omo she go be giant o. Looking so big and cute! kiss She resemble you for face well well.
How work?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
maureensylvia:

No special treatment in pregnancy but rhesus D injection will be given to you immediately you give birth within 24hours. A friend that used it in October bought it at 21k and the price always increase. Will advised to buy it and ask to be refrigerated till you need it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
I knw here is not d right place 2 post dis but I no get choice...Secondly I will need ur advices...

Ok. I ran into a frnd of mine who narrated her ordeal in d hands of her Mil 2me ehn,I was dombfounded. She gave birth 2months ago n was moved 2 her Pil's place cos her husby was not around....She said her mil practically turned her into a maid. She's d 1 dat washes her baby's clothes from day 1 till date,she started bathing her baby wen d baby was 9days old (ftm o).She cooked 4d whole house,take care of her lo alone,sweeps evryday if she fails 2 sweep wahala go burst.d worst of it all is dat her mil had ceased her fone n she cannot reach her husby.D husby only reaches her thru her mil's fone, d lie is 'wifey lost her fone' she can't even reach her parents....I don't knw wat 2 tell her or how 2 say it as she was crying bitterly. Pls wat can I advice her? She looked so pale n her baby girl doesn't look ok either.I feel so sorry 4 her...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redcliff: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
lastbornop:
Good Day to all d Mamas in d house,
i love this thread and all d selfless advice, counsel et all. May God Almighty bless everyone on ds thread beyond words.

I need help from everyone in d house. i think am 5 weeks + pregnant, this is based on my own calculation though. Been d first pregnancy, i really do not know what to do, expect or avoid. i will appreciate your help. The Doc i met said i shud come back by 3 months, he wasnt really patient to explain what to expect and avoid to me.
i want to know if i shud avoid certain food as Stew prepared by me repulses me always?
i feel nauseous but never threw up for once?
i will like to know if i can still have sex (not deep penetration) with my husband as we are newly wed?
Could my stomach be showing at this stage (5weeks), coz its really showing. (i was Slim before my wedding but now am adding real fast, dunno if its as a result of preg. or just fat)
i feel weak always, especially when i sleep am wake up.
i read smwhere about Folic Acid, so i take 1capsule M-A-N, i will like to knw if dt is adequate? Cn i use Pregnacare @ week 5?

Plz help a Sis in dilema.........
Thank you all.

Hi.. what were ur first symptoms? Did you have pain like it was burning?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
ozycy:
Happy bornday Many many more years to you.
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redcliff: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
zaynie:
@Lastbornop, welcome and have a stressfree and fruitful stay.
Rest, dont stress
If you cant eat your own food, pls eat out. Dont starve.
Nausea.... try to eat early. Even if its crackers or bread. As soon as u wake up eat sth. It worked for me.
You cant show yet at 5weeks, maybe you feel bloated. Or you are beginning to gain weight wink
If you dont trust your Dr. Flee! Your Dr should be your confidante @ this period. He should be patient enough to listen to your complaints and soothe u.
You can start ANC early if you are high risk (diabetic, hypertensive....) or if you ttcd for long before conceiving. Otherwise your 12th/13th week is ok.
I dont prescribe drugs lipsrsealed. Nurse Kaffy4bill will be here to tell u routine drugs you need to use.
feel free to ask questions kiss
Erhmm erhmm erhmmmm #coughs #clearsthroat ....pay your money o

@Jennifer89, yes I sometimes feel it too. Hard and round bah, rolling all over and when I press it hurts embarassed. I complained at my PostNatalClinic and the Dr said not to worry that it will go. Its been a while since I last felt it sha.

@ Maureensylvia, your baby is preparing ni o. Shebi no pains? It means it is not premature labour. Maybe the baby is getting engaged. Expect more aches in your vaginal region. That is the number one reason preggies waddle. cheesy

@Britneystacy....calm down sis. Nothing is impossible. Hopefully it will degenerate totally to allow your baby to pass smiley
You can also ask Drs on Nairaland to seek a 2nd opinion after you must have spoken to your Dr of course. I think they have a thread on this health section.
Keep your faith bae.

Ahnie....I no know how to copy the link. Go to the travel section and look for 'Give birth in USA' one tin one tin
I saw Zino o, omo she go be giant o. Looking so big and cute! kiss She resemble you for face well well.
How work?

Hi what are the early signs of pregnancy? Does it involve being nauseous very late at night into the morning and burning pain in the middle of the top part of the belly?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Proudmum, ehya! I feel so sorry for her o.

Let her use your fone to call her people to send money to her preferably thru you.
When next her dh calls, she should tell him korokoro in front of the MiL that she wants to come home or wherever he is ( assuming he is in Naija). She shouldnt shy that what will she say o.
She shouldnt say what the MiL has done exactly. Just that we need to talk. There are things you should know.
She should do same when her ppl call.
When your MiL realises that you are ready to broadcast her to the world, she go release you.
( this is if your friend has a thick hide cos after firing the first shot, get ready for wahala. When dem table your matter, dont say a word and say I'm sorry humbly at the end. Repeat it in a few days. Say I'm sorry again. Na dem go realise say u no sorry, you wan go. If you try to defend yourself, you will only be digging a deeper trench.)

OR
She should plan with her ppl that her father needs to see her for one ritual you ppl always do in your family when baby nak 3 months. Tell them it is the mother that has to do it and thw child sef will partake.
Lobatan! Na dem go even give you tfare to escape
( this is for the gentle girl. Know that your ppl have to be forceful and emphasize on the importance. If possible dey should send someone to come and carry you. You must not give indication that you are itching to escape. Do your work and lament abt how much u will miss dem when you travel and how quickly u will rush back)

OR
She should start doing what her MiL abhors till they throw her out.
( Get ready for serious name calling. Sha have alibi so that they wont accuse u of adultery. If your dh is a typical mama's handbag, forget this option)

OR
She should get a job, get a new phone and stop being a pushover.
How did they collect fone from her in the first place?
How did she land there? She no sabi as dem be?
How can she not tell her dh th truth about the fone?
( Some ppl can be too gentle sha!)

OR
She should plan with nurse and invent an 'illness'. She must not bend, she must not lift heavy things, she must not worry, she must take things easy.....

OR
She should declare war.
Fight everybody and escape.
( she must be really tough and strong to handle what comes next. Ready to take all the blame, ready to be tagged the 'bad-DiL'. You must have the support of your family to do this cos after you don scatter everywhere na dem go kan help u beg) I didnt say beat your MiL o! Even if na dem go beat you, sha fight your way out.

But for her
- what is wrong with bathing her child and washing her child's clothes? What if she lived alone?
- who is the 'everybody' she cooks for? 3, 7 or 10? Cos Ozycy dey feed 10 mouths o.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.