Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292420 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good evening o Sabi mama's
@proundmum,u are a good friend and I hope the dh does something positive and fast.
@Ahnie, thank God for your decision and I pray it happens as u propose. Pls she didn't fall from the skies and moreover she doesn't have a job at hand now so y coming to stay with a married couple.
Laye,laye e, baby kojoo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks for d encouragement but am still in shock.mama's dat av pass thru dis how were u able to cope,did u stop breastfeeding, how were u able to combine work with pregnancy. Too
Many questions on my mind.pls tell me I can do dis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Good evening vigilante mamas and waddling ones.

Hotmama congratulations on the birth of your baby, its time to rest well now.

Senior mommy Ahnie, I've experienced sad stories of women who allow younger women/ladies to stay in their houses. Besides you have first hand experience, once bitten twice shy, for you and your daughter's peace of mind, tell uncle Alex a big fat no, reminding him what happened last year. Your happiness comes first, that was why he married you.

Aunty Zaynie, Modath and all the seniors have you deliberated on my request?

Erm sabi mamas who have had CS before then VB later, is there anything to fear? I had CS five years ago due to eclampsia and now my Doctor advised me on having VB, telling the pros and cons of it and I am scared!!!
There is nothing to be scared of really. My wife had CS just two years ago and to think she had pre-eclampsia too then and she had VB just two weeks ago.

Like Will Smith said "Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice".

If your doctor believe you can have VB then you can. Trust your doc, Ma.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Thanks for d encouragement but am still in shock.mama's dat av pass thru dis how were u able to cope,did u stop breastfeeding, how were u able to combine work with pregnancy. Too

Teamie, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Oda mamas who have experienced this will relate with u on how to balance all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
HumbledbYGrace,

Hello, Bolade005 is on point... If the reason for Cs no longer exists entertain no fear , Zaynie can testify...

As per that your suggestion, do you honestly believe 3/4 of our biuriful mamas aren't already whatsapp & BB friends? cheesy

The downside of making everything offline though is that new folks won't have resources to guide them, but I really don't know, other mamas can chime in...

@ Everyone, LBK is saying, thanks mummies, God bless you & All yours..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
olaoyekemi:
I am pregnant.my baby is just 7months old.sumbody help me o cry cry cry

Welcome to the club of nursing and pregnant Mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
sugah:

No wonder the gal is cool. But this is the more reason to give the MIL space. But is it just the igbos that the woman's mum comes for omugwo?

Have told her 2 keep her at arms length...I dnt knw o,cos in my place its a kind of competition btween d two mother in-laws...d husby mother wil do omugwo 4 3months,den wifey mother wil come n take her daughter n grandchild n do her own 4 anoda 3months...At d end they wil now compare who take care of d wifey more...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
nkkystel:
Nne thumbs up jare, you try !

Na God get power my sis...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:
Thank the Almighty God with me. i put to bed at 2.21pm. BBG. BS later pls

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ewoo o. You this Ahnie sha. It seems beating gets you turned on, abi? issokay.

congrats Olaoyekemi. We women hardly achieve other personal goals in our reproductive years. So I think it's best we 'rush' it...if we have the resources...
But you this woman sha... u drank plenty, raw, hot chocolate and you are complaining of purging....cheesy

You will be fine jor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bolade005:

There is nothing to be scared of really. My wife had CS just two years ago and to think she had pre-eclampsia too then and she had VB just two weeks ago.

Like Will Smith said "Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice".

If your doctor believe you can have VB then you can. Trust your doc, Ma.
Thank you, hubby is also saying I should go for VB, he doesn't want me to have a scar on my abdomen because the old one is almost completely gone and says it will give us chance to have more kids later as this would be my last CS, doctor's advise.

Will be praying on it and that bp stays normal until my baby comes so I can also experience the joy of motherhood the way God intended it to be.

Thank you once again Sah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
modath:

HumbledbYGrace,

Hello, Bolade005 is on point... If the reason for Cs no longer exists entertain no fear , Zaynie can testify...

As per that your suggestion, do you honestly believe 3/4 of our biuriful mamas aren't already whatsapp & BB friends? cheesy

The downside of making everything offline though is that new folks won't have resources to guide them, but I really don't know, other mamas can chime in...

@ Everyone, LBK is saying, thanks mummies, God bless you & All yours..

Tell LBK he is welcome on behalf of all the aunties here cheesy

I will stop entertaining fear, feels like my first time as I have no experience of labor pains, pushing or how I even got to hospital, my memory of the events of that day will forever remain faded.

Gotta gear up....thanks a lot.

About the group, it brings more closure, well we would always have this one here but most communications done offline, use this as reference.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Thank you, hubby is also saying I should go for VB, he doesn't want me to have a scar on my abdomen because the old one is almost completely gone and says it will give us chance to have more kids later as this would be my last CS, doctor's advise.

Will be praying on it and that bp stays normal until my baby comes so I can also experience the joy of motherhood the way God intended it to be.

Thank you once again Sah.
BP will stay normal. Don't stress yourself. Eat healthy. Get enough rest and always call your doc immediately you notice any slight change in your body. All is well Ma.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
goldmine:

God bless you so much for your intervention. Beats my imagination how some human beings can be so heartless and deceitful. I'm really happy and relived for your friend.

Amen. All thanks goes 2 God n 2d mamas dat contributed in 1 way or anoda....Some mil re just naturally wicked... I rememba a mother once ask her son why he can't beat his,not as if d couples re querrelling o...D man was like why would i beat my wife? What will i say did? D mil now told her son dat he has been charmed cheesy grin cheesy... Is dat not witchcraft?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
ahnie:
Pls i ayam havin issues.....i need yur advices.my hubby stays in ph,they teleported him there,from his base in Edo state.the ish's here z.....he wants me to accomodates dia cook from dia asaba office,for some time(accomodation challenges)ayam willin tu du so witout hesitation,but i dunno her,nuttin abt her history?i haff never seen her,and ayam not always@home.please mamas,kindly advice.cc zaynie,rukemi291,rezzy,ma'am ozycy,senior lovinam/beedam,proudmum38 and other beautiful wadding mamas.

Nawa o,dis mata hard small o...Whr is she frm?is she married with child/children? if married,whr's d husby?Wat tribe is she n whr's re pple? Or is she a young lady? All dis we need 2 knw so we can take it frm there....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats Hotmum. May your child always bring u joy and pride. Amin

Congrats Olaoyekemi aka JuneClassCapt. Welcome back and have a fruitful and stressfree pregnancy.
You can do this. You are stronger than you think. It will end up being like having twins. You groom them together wink.
Be strong sis.
After that lemme laff u small kikikikikikiki grin
After the reggae play the blues......
Na d blues u dey see so o cheesy
Sharperly do identify your team2016.
Dont worry na half payment I go collect as your file never gather plenty dust wink
Smile sis! This is good news grin

Humbledbygrace,
As for your suggestion, you know this is a faceless forum. You dont know if we have some very crayyyy ppl hanging around plus me I have a diary where I pour everything. Before I will see my topic on Linda's blog with my picture and details complete lipsrsealed .
Secondly VBAC is VERY possible. I had my CS almost 4 yrs ago. And last year, I had my VBAC.
There were conditions
-Low bp ,i blood sugar and protein.
- correct positioning of foetus and placenta.
- weight and number of foetus.
Other mamas aiming for VBAC are Derommyvent and Izzystevens.
Holler at them so u can compare notes from Drs.
Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
blessedtwins:
Roll call for January mamas 1. favoredgal 2. tchiwinnie 3. tatacherie 4. spicychic847 5. LegitDiva 6. nkkystel 7. kamotisha ( ported to dec) 8. hotmum. 9. fabmum (ported to dec) 10. igb400 11. twinsgirl 12. derommyvent 13. blessedtwins 14. Mamasy (ported to dec) 15. Sharon6 16. Babeabike 17. Nnetriplet (ported to dec) 18. Mamadowell
January Mamas For Safe Delivery.
Proudmum38 God bless your heart. Congrats hotmum.

Amen n urs too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
olaoyekemi:

dnt worry, u can do it.. my boy was 7months whn I swallowed frog too.. he wasnt even crawling then. . I was advised to take each day as it comes nd God has been faithful... altho it can be stressful cos I dnt get to rest like I shld, los tantrums are becoming frustrating but.. I am 20weeks gone..like joke.. na small e remain. .
I stopped breastfeeding at 9months cos lo started sleeping thru d night at 8months..
thank God he now eats solids.. he doesnt even want his cereals anymore so his feeding is getting easier for me as he eats whteva I cook..
just pray against MS and u will b fine.. May God make it easy for you.
ehugs..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ahnie.... Ahnie.... Ahnie O..... Take time O, last year own never do you ni? Na wa to you O! Abeg say no to strangers.... Aye ti le! shocked

Lioha..goldmine.. They haf kick me to submission! Nowadays i no dey pass boundary, na to dey do gentle girl i cant fit to shout grin

Olayoyekemi..... I laugh in swahili! Welcome back o jare, relax and pay ur dues to me #hairflip to zaynie tonguetongue My candid advice ....wean ur bebe , hope she's eating solids well? Takia of u, cos u need as much strength as u can gather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fumbaby:
Ahnie what happen to the girl's family? Why is she choosing your place? Abeg ask Oga all this kwesion.

Proudmom38 God bless you for helping that slow motion frd of yours, advise her to start using panasharp plsssss

LORH @slow motion...My dear no be small fire o. Amen thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
ozycy:
The bolded got me grin
No be only u ooo. Lwkmfh too...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
pweetymii:
gudpm senior mummies and daddies.This is mii again,earlier in January,i announced that we wud be porting in truckloads from the ATC thread,so,maams and sirs,on behalf of those of us porting,we want to apply for land space,we are so loaded as in"odin kam loaded"! (nb,our cash is clean as in it don pass efcc scrutiny and confirmed it's not part of da-gate,so,shaking ri wo)we can buy enough space in banana island but we would prefer to buy space here in baby island,we are not talking small space oh,biiig biiig space,and we are applying now before the naira crashes more!We are ready to collect as many account numbers that is provided for us and we can even pay with the machine as in dash u the ATM machine..
the reason why i said we wud need big space is because,some will give birth to twins,some triplets and we might even have quads! because we are vexing and remember what God's words said in Joel 2:25 that is why many of us will give birth to multiples!
So,maamas and daddies,pls oh,read this informal application,and give us reply soon,we promise to abide by every rules and regulations...we thank u all for remembering to say a word of prayer for us always..
we say congrats to all mama's that have put to bed..
to all waddling maamas and those having ms,the Lord is ur muscle,wen we grow up(which is soon)we want to be like u!
thank u and shallom..
cc..senior zaynie..
cc..senior bedham..
cc..senior modath...
cc..proudmum&prouddad38
cc...mama chinwedym
cc..senior ahnie
cc..legendsmother
cc..blessedmum
cc..mumihaja
cc..janix2
cc..4realwoman
cc..mummyesther
cc..all the sweet mummies and daddies in the house...

Firstly, my name na Senior "beedam" not Senior "bedham" grin

This 2016 will surely be a year to remember as you all will sing a new song. May God answer all our prayers and bring you here soonest.

Congratulations in advance to you all!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
olaoyekemi:
I ve been in your shoes, you can surely do it.
I stopped breastfeeding but I read somewhere of recent that you can continue BF. Dont bother about what people will say cos whether good or bad, dem must talk.
You may not bother telling your people for now if you are OK with it.
Welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enoqueen: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
olaoyekemi:

grin grin grin I av been there. I took in for my second child when my first was 7 months. I didn't stop breastfeeding her till after her first bd. Though there were lots of talk concerning the breastfeeding issue but I asked my friend which is Google.
Google makes me know that there was no harm in breastfeeding during pregnancy . It's even possible to feeds older child and a new born - there is a name for it can't remember though.

I had another girl and right now the question on everyones lip is " are they twins ".

I dress them alike and turn myself to iya ibeji sharp sharp.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
mitchyy:

Thank Jehovah for bold friends like you. You were willing to risk anything to help her out. Make she wise up now o, as we used to say in warri. Otherwise pple go continue to use her as footmat

My sis I had no other choice but 2 risk it,cos d way she looked dat day was terible,even her baby. I wept 4 her....I thank God it ended well!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
enoqueen:

grin grin grin I av been there. I took in for my second child when my first was 7 months. I didn't stop breastfeeding her till after her first bd. Though there were lots of talk concerning the breastfeeding issue but I asked my friend which is Google.
Google makes me know that there was no harm in breastfeeding during pregnancy . It's even possible to feeds older child and a new born - there is a name for it can't remember though.

I had another girl and right now the question on everyones lip is " are they twins ".

I dress them alike and turn myself to iya ibeji sharp sharp.

Na u biko o! Dem kukuma resemble Sef.... Iya ibeji atowoda gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enoqueen: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
MsPat:

Na u biko o! Dem kukuma resemble Sef.... Iya ibeji atowoda gringrin

Abi o. grin as God never give me I kukuma give myself.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rukemi291:
Uhmm mitchyy that's a serious something.... it got me thinking.

Yes o. The story is so long. But at least it taught me a lot about life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
ahnie:
@all that profer solutions....last april precisely on Easter day,a stranger i accomodated stole my husband's lov n attention from me...i became a second BrOOMSTICk.i waz was severely beaten(was 7months preggy then)i bled seriously,thank God that ZINO wasnt aborted.now he's pleadin that i shud allow the cook,whu z single to come live with us.my husband z not the promiscious type....i lov tu assist her...but i hav no background check abt her?ayam not always@home,and 3rdly....i fear for the safety of my child.simply put....mi o fe wahala o.i'll ring mr Ahlex tonite to convey my decision tu him....which z a Big NO.Eyin babes,una thank yu.

I no see dis one before... Abeg no gree o,to avoid story dat touch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hot mum, congrats, may d birth of ur lo bring u favour n blessings.

Ahnie, i think u made d right decision.

Proudmom38, God bless you for helping ur friend, hope she wisen n thoughen up now.

enoqueen, the pic of ur beautiful girls made me remember my princesses. grin I was pregnant with d second when d first was 11 months. She rejected breast milk as soon as i took in, intact na she inform me sef. It wasn't easy but with God's help, I pulled thru.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
zaynie:
Nefertitiram don buy house for that USA thread. She with Firstymum are neighbours there.

Stadora don buy apartment for the NewBorn thread.

Where is Modath?
kikikikikikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
sayoddy:
Threadcuties yesterday was fun. God bless all the LOs and reward their mamas.

Yeah pls sabi mamas in the house, there's a matter arising from a friend of mine.
She had a baby in August and coincidentally got pregnant again but unfortunately went to abort it on Wednesday, Jan 13.
Monday, Jan 18, her dh accidentally released in her and she's scared of another pregnancy Though she intends to do family planning next month but wants to know if the last dtd might result to pregnancy.
accidental release? Kikikikikikikikiki

Una no go kill person with laugh.
What happened to postinor.... Abi she doesn't know about ocp?

I doubt she'll be pregnant tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.