Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288467 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2016
ozycy:

How @ the bolded.
Is there any way to go about having twins.
Am sure many Mamas here want twins too.
Lol....I no know oooo but definitely some things should definitely increase your chances of having it...na those things I wan follow up on and see grin cheesy grin. My mum is a twin so am praying to have one too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:41am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:
Thank the Almighty God with me. i put to bed at 2.21pm. BBG. BS later pls
Congratulations to you.....Welcome little princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 2:45am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:
. Congrats dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 2:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats hotmum. God bless you and your LO.

@MsPat i'm good o. Thanks for the mention. Na vigilante things I dey now. The twins' egbon dey give me headache pass the twins sef. Twin boy now sleeps all through the night. Girl sleeps for between 3 and 4 hours then wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep.
Their egbon also wakes up to eat and the kind of cry he would start ehn, the whole house would vibrate undecided.

Hope you're okay. Trust ejima them are kicking and bouncing with joy. Do take care of yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Goons on deck iya wa.ba woni?eyin babies nko?
MsPat:
Proudmom38....abeg u do well. God will reward ur labour of love.
Jeweld1...welcome mama , pay ur dues to ME First grin
*gives zaynie the side eye* tongue Then advice will come later grin
Tyconcepts... Me i don't have business with blood suckers O. My net is permanently down.... U shud hav net in the room o , u can put pillows at the edge of the bed.
Zaynie...how is yu *in Jennifer's voice*

Eyin goons mi....tatacherie, fabmum , rashme, ahnie , chiwendym, sharon06, goldmine, nkyystel, lioha , iyabetajos and other belleful gyels grin how every every?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Pls i ayam havin issues.....i need yur advices.my hubby stays in ph,they teleported him there,from his base in Edo state.the ish's here z.....he wants me to accomodates dia cook from dia asaba office,for some time(accomodation challenges)ayam willin tu du so witout hesitation,but i dunno her,nuttin abt her history?i haff never seen her,and ayam not always@home.please mamas,kindly advice.cc zaynie,rukemi291,rezzy,ma'am ozycy,senior lovinam/beedam,proudmum38 and other beautiful wadding mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:46am On Jan 24, 2016
ahnie:
Pls i ayam havin issues.....i need yur advices.my hubby stays in ph,they teleported him there,from his base in Edo state.the ish's here z.....he wants me to accomodates dia cook from dia asaba office,for some time(accomodation challenges)ayam willin tu du so witout hesitation,but i dunno her,nuttin abt her history?i haff never seen her,and ayam not always@home.please mamas,kindly advice.cc zaynie,rukemi291,rezzy,ma'am ozycy,senior lovinam/beedam,proudmum38 and other beautiful wadding mamas.

If you're not comfortable then don't do it. Pray on the subject and ask God to give you signs on whether to or not. Sometimes random strangers become family members through things like this and sometimes things could go awry. So pray and follow your own intuition. Depends on what your house is like to will you give her a room to herself? Do you have domestic staff who are home all day? Will she go to work daily too?

Just weigh your options and may you make the right decisions

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:59am On Jan 24, 2016
No domestic staff....nada jex me n my hyperactive bebe.she z outta job for now,so she haz a long way tu go.and her stayin wil be indefinito.
babythug:

If you're not comfortable then don't do it. Pray on the subject and ask God to give you signs on whether to or not. Sometimes random strangers become family members through things like this and sometimes things could go awry. So pray and follow your own intuition. Depends on what your house is like to will you give her a room to herself? Do you have domestic staff who are home all day? Will she go to work daily too?

Just weigh your options and may you make the right decisions
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=42250507][/quote] Yes, it will taken at every delivery, miscarriage and abortion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:

Congrats. Thank God! Kisses to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2016
ahnie:

Babe, pray about it and let God direct you. Discuss the options with your hubby but remember that you are the main host considering your hubby is outta town. All in all, don't start what you can't finish since her stay is indefinite. It's best to say NO now than for you guys to have issues when she moves in. So pray and weigh your options.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Blessedmum:
Okay so am here to register officially ( though I did last year April bt didn't stay long) . I got my Bfp dis morning and dis time around I av come to stay till I deliver my twins.

@ senior Zaynie, d tax collector av come with dollars and pounds just gimme ur acct no.

@ Goldenruby, where are u sis? I remembered d last conversation we had I told u we ll meet at antenal and God has already granted d request.

# TeamSeptember for supernatural delivery of my twins.
congratulations! My God is too faithful. I rejoice with you. You are fully welcome. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Roll call for January mamas
1. favoredgal
2. tchiwinnie
3. tatacherie
4. spicychic847
5. LegitDiva
6. nkkystel
7. kamotisha ( ported to dec)
8. hotmum.
9. fabmum (ported to dec)
10. igb400
11. twinsgirl
12. derommyvent
13. blessedtwins
14. Mamasy (ported to dec)
15. Sharon6
16. Babeabike
17. Nnetriplet (ported to dec)
18. Mamadowell

January Mamas For Safe Delivery.

Proudmum38 God bless your heart.
Congrats hotmum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:
congratulations. God bless your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations hotmum. God's strength abides wt u darling.

@ahnie, how old is d cook? Wats ur husband's place in d role of accommodating her? Y shud her stay b indefinite? U guys still hav a lot 2 talk about. Shine ur eyes n dnt start wat u will nt finish.

Jeweld1, welcome on board. U r definitely team June. Teammate 4 real.

TeamJunerocks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations hotmum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:

Congrats ma'am. God bless your LO.

Welcome @ dosht, blessedmum and jeweld1. Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations hotmum. E-hugs. Rest well oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2016
zaynie:

Ozycy, I once knew a lactating mum that used to give her elder son (about 3yrs old)BM. I used to go yuck!!!! Buh she would just laff at me. So I guess you can
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Ok oniovo...thnks
kamotisha:

Babe, pray about it and let God direct you. Discuss the options with your hubby but remember that you are the main host considering your hubby is outta town. All in all, don't start what you can't finish since her stay is indefinite. It's best to say NO now than for you guys to have issues when she moves in. So pray and weigh your options.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:

Congratulations dear kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
hotmum:
Congratulations dear, may she be a source of JOY to your entire household.
Ook, you can drop your BS later as promised cheesy.
Where is the mama that gave birth b4 you, I never see BS.
All those owing us BS, diaris..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Wooh wooh, Go Koko It's your month day, we gonna party like its '99... kiss kiss

K man is 6mths today, 1/2 yr of no drama, no fuss, no sleepless nights(just night feeding tongue) so happy...

*caveat* ... make una manage dis pinsho, the boy nor dey stay still for even one second, too like play & activity , na motion pictures full my phone, so make una manage am like that.. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2016
LBK da bossman! kiss
Happy 6th month birthday honey.
From 6 months to 60 years to 100 years.
Wa pe laye, wa dagba wa dogbo, o ni di agbaya.
O ni se akobata fun egbe e.
Loke loke ni o maamaa lo.
Amin ati fun awon omo temi naa.

I cant believe I didnt congratulate Blessedtwins! shocked
My sister! May your daughter bring you nothing buh joy, peace and pride. Amin
May she live a long healthy life and forever give you a reason to thank God for her existence. Amin
Congrats bae. May her entry into your family begin a chapter of fulfillment and bliss.
Amin.

Ahnie.....Ahnie......Ahnie
How many times I call you so?
Think am well o.
Whether she old or young, beautiful or ugly, married or single, quite or loud. She is a stranger.
You should be very careful and prayerful about it.
Also remember if any warnings have been given to u about strangers in your home recently.

My 2 cents if she has to stay
- she cant stay indefinitely, she has to have a deadline. A month? 2 months? 6 months?
- keep all your personal things in your room and lock the door everytime you leave it.

My dad once brought my stepmom into our house as a guest. They were still dating den, they came as a crowd, with some of my dad's friend. My mom thought she was one of their girlfriends.
It was much later my mom realised who she was. Imagine the betrayal...
Still we have plenty friends from harbouring ppl in our house. It goes 2 ways.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
@hotmum, congrats for safe ur delivery.
@ahnie, think am well o, weigh ur options, be prayerful abt it, a stranger can be one's best frnd and one's best frnd can turn to an enemy in a twinkle of eyes. as odas av said dis indefinite tins na serious issue o.
isn't it in her plan to rent her own apartment or wat is really her mission for coming to ur place.....I rest my case o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2016
modath kiss
Your son is cute kiss kiss kiss

I'm just seeing your mention regarding awon ti Yankee border peeps. Them get cray o shocked thank God you were fully prepared for them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2016
My Joy wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2016
goldmine and Zaynie thanks so much.
hotmum thank God for successful delivery of your baby.

All belleful sweet mothers, pray pray and pray especially mid night prayers. Hebrew women delivery to all mothers.

A friend of mine is relocating to warri this week. She's 5 months pregnant. Mamas based in Warri, do you know any good hospital where she can register? abg make una answer o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ibari(f): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=helovesme post=42256973]

All is well dear.

Stay off sex and anything strenuous till the end of your 1st trimester.

Put yourself on self-imposed bed rest for the next few days, take plenty fluids and don't forget your daily folic acid.

Thank you for the reassurance. Im already in bed rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2016
@ahnie your situation just reminded me of our home. My dad loves helping people and my mum is also accommodating. We had so many rooms in our house and because of that we always had people, mostly strangers coming to stay. Some will stay and won't make plans to leave. That was the beginning of the problems that crept into our house, to the extent that my own father drove all 7 of his kids including my mum out of the house. The story long abeg. We always had one issue or another in our once peaceful home. Now my mum regrets ever opening her home to people to stay. Today there is no single person living with my folks even tho we have 4 empty rooms. All of us see suffer. Its better not to start what might be hard to finish later on. It's good to be generous o, but most times it backfires when you allow people access into home.
Just pray over it and make a decision. If you must help, her length of stay must be defined

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2016
helovesme:
modath kiss
Your son is cute kiss kiss kiss

I'm just seeing your mention regarding awon ti Yankee border peeps. Them get cray o shocked thank God you were fully prepared for them.

Eese ma. kiss ...

Those CBP people San lori gan oo but Oluwa was fully involved.. smiley

I don't know why my mentions to you hangs, you know what I do? Every other day I go through my mentions to see if I missed any from my main peeps & I do see but most times, the issues are already resolved or I don't want to drag peopl back & just waka pass...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2016
congrats hotmum. May she be a source of joy to you and us and the nation and the world.

congrats too blessedmama or blessed mum or blessedtwins (the blesseds are so many that I can't remember which).If na u, abeg, pick the congrats. God will see you through to the end.

Beedam I love those shoes on ur boy. cheesy I was lucky to see d pix. It got me laughing.

Ahnie. Can you tolerate these?

1. Sharing ur toilet and bath, if your house has only one. Putting in mind that she might be a careless user....and might not

2. Sharing ur kitchen.....bearing in mind that she's a cook.

3. Coming in late in the night....

4. Bringing in men if she's single...

5. Sharing the living room with you in her bum shorts or see-through nighties even when your Oga is around?

Well, she might not be bad after all but they have to tell you the exact time she's leaving... May your decision be in your family's interest. Amin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pweetymii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.