Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300262 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats sayyody.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2016
@Sayoddy yippie!!! Praise be to the Most high God! I bless and thank Him for His mercies and safe arrival of your son kiss kiss kiss kiss kisses to him.

Hmmm 4kg VB and ftm?
Chai my doctor do me something o! cry no be the same 4kg them doctors dey shout up and down say I no fit push come out? Anyways body is different I accept my fate. Congrats dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 3:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats sayoddy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats @sayodi may God protect nd kip ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Wow!!! Big Congrats Sayoddy God bless ur little Angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Good morning Beautiful Mums, please I need your reply. DON'T READ AND PASS. PLEASE.

Has anyone ever gotten positive Pregnancy Test Result with NO Sore boobs? Usually, I take progesterone tabs and I experience no sore boobs after O, even while on progesterone.
AF is late, by few days (never late like this before). But the issue is, still no sore boobs. Will do a bpt in the morning but I want to please hear from experienced Mums first.
Please has any pregnant Mum experienced No Sore Boobs in the cycle of thier BFP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2016
My LO @ 2mnths

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2016
AyaSunday:
Good morning Beautiful Mums, please I need your reply. DON'T READ AND PASS. PLEASE.

Has anyone ever gotten positive Pregnancy Test Result with NO Sore boobs? Usually, I take progesterone tabs and I experience no sore boobs after O, even while on progesterone.
AF is late, by few days (never late like this before). But the issue is, still no sore boobs. Will do a bpt in the morning but I want to please hear from experienced Mums first.
Please has any pregnant Mum experienced No Sore Boobs in the cycle of thier BFP?

I didn't have sore boobs at all. So sore boobs is not a compulsory symptom of pregnancy. Just do a test first

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Yayyyyy! Congratulations Sayoddy. All these big babies you people are sharing ehn cheesy. Can't wait to read your BS.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2016
dv4real:
My LO @ 2mnths
She's cute like that. .....! Nice job mama....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2016
sayoddy:
After about 36hours of labour and strenuous delivery,
finally sent straight from heaven up above
Today, Good Friday 25th March at 00:45am
Through VB weighing exactly 4kg
Came an angel for me to love
To hold and rock and kiss good night
To wrap my arms around real tight
To cuddle and nurture and watch him play
To kiss his chic all away

...Help me praise ye thy Lord.

Will be at the hospital till tomorrow for bed rest. BS later
Congratulations to you! !! It finally ended in praise! We praise God for you....Welcome Son! Birth story awAited. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2016
sayoddy:
After about 36hours of labour and strenuous delivery,
finally sent straight from heaven up above
Today, Good Friday 25th March at 00:45am
Through VB weighing exactly 4kg
Came an angel for me to love
To hold and rock and kiss good night
To wrap my arms around real tight
To cuddle and nurture and watch him play
To kiss his chic all away
To keep him safe and warm and count all his toes
To hold the tissue for him when he blows his little nose
To laugh at his jokes, to clap as he sings
To tell him all the joy in my life that he brings
To pin up his drawings and tell him it's art
To watch his first day of school on the bus all alone
To fight back the tears as I make my way back home
To applaud real loud when he's in his first football game or any sport
To help him with his homework at the end of his day
To adore and cherish and watch him grow
To guide and teach him all that I know
To see him through good times and help him through bad
To share in his happiness and cry when he's sad
To hold him close and be by his side
To watch him through life as my heart fills with pride
To help him with decisions, the best that I can
To know that someday he'll be a fine young man with his own family
...Help me praise ye thy Lord.

P.S. Thanks for all the mentions, not intended to remain silence as you can now see the reason why. Will be at the hospital till tomorrow for bed rest. BS later
I have a birthday mate. hahaha. congrats mam. and great poet art thou

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2016
AyaSunday:

what progesterone tablets do you take ma and how is it administered? i am to be on progesterone once tested postive but it is injection and i wish i could start earlier than before i test positive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Omojudy:

what progesterone tablets do you take ma and how is it administered? i am to be on progesterone once tested postive but it is injection and i wish i could start earlier than before i test positive.
My doc prescribed Mecpro 200 + Primolut (10days after O). I would advise you don't self medicate progesterone. The only safest one I've heard of is cyclogest. Other Mums can give their input on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Ayam telling U, its not a small something ooo, so so 4kg and VBs. God is faithful

mitchyy:
Yayyyyy! Congratulations Sayoddy. All these big babies you people are sharing ehn cheesy. Can't wait to read your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrat Sayoddy, God bless ur little angel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats Sayoddy! May God be praised!
May your son always bring you joy and pride. Amin.

kiss kiss kiss kiss to all the threadcuties.
I saw only awon ejire, and lil Dv4real.

I'm sure na network no greee mamas upload plus new mamas, una no wan dey show us new faces bah? Na so so same faces una want us to recycle.

AyaSunday, no sore boobs. Infact no symptoms till the very day I test positive. Then all the symptoms will arrive. angry.
I wish you luck. kiss

Mamas from the ATC thread, I have gotten report that you didnt submit your WIDD to the mamas there. Oya sharperly go submit am, cos na wetin go make you fully port be that. wink
cc Loisemm, you are free to come and hijack any offender, infact na me go use my hand carry her big belle and flat bombom tongue to submit WIDD cheesy.

Hajarahbadmus, how are you sister?
Have they come to package your soldier? Abeg make dem come quick o.
How body?

A good Friday to you all here. Happy Bumping!

Barka Juma'a to all my Muslim sisters kiss

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2016
Onyxgem, I just laughed when I read your story.
It happened to me very early in marriage.
My Aunt-in-law and I had a misunderstanding over a misplaced item ( I was supposed to return something to her, so I gave it to husby and he gave it to his niece to give it back, but she forgot and lost it somewhere and the AiL didnt believe our story).
So she gave me a call, telling me that I shouldnt be annoyed with the way she spoke to me that this wasnt the 1st time such will be happening, that my husband's brothers are this and that.
Husby walked in on our convo amd I gave him the full gist but not before I told him, NO ONE in your family must know o, cos the woman really spoke ill of them. I dont want family to scatter on my head and he PROMISED!
He went out. Barely 10 minutes, I went to visit my MiL just downstairs o, she was in the bathroom. Guess what she asked me straight from bathroom " ehn ehn....what did you say xyz told you over the phone?" . I almost collapsed on the floor. Barely 10 minutes fa!
I just had to beg my MiL to let it go, since then abeg wetin I no fit tell the person direct, I no dwy fit tell husby o.

My advice: go to your SiL and explain to her that you only told her brother out of concern for her so that he will bring out money for treatment.
Also tell her you know someone that it affected that had to have her womb removed when the infection was left untreated. That's why u acted fast.
Goodluck.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Snr zaynie..im fine and kicking..thanks for the mention.. he is going tomorrow. I have finished packing his stuffs since yesterday see.. how are ur kids doing..
Jumah mubarak
Team June I dey hail o! Melly245 ur bump is so sexy chai!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2016
@Sayoddy, congrats dear on d birth of ur BBB. I wish you a quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats sayoddy. God is great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats Sayoddy, God bless nd keep him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Good morning mama's, am in my 1st trimester and I eat like every 2hrs or 1hr 30mins and if I fail to eat I will have serious headache. Also am having pains, it feel like the bones surrounding my vagina hurts. Pls am I ok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
ugochiada:
Good morning mama's, am in my 1st trimester and I eat like every 2hrs or 1hr 30mins and if I fail to eat I will have serious headache. Also am having pains, it feel like the bones surrounding my vagina hurts. Pls am I ok

Welcome on board sis,happy and healthy bumping
Kindly pay ur dues to zaynie and register with your team mates
It's part of the package sis
Eat healthy, take ur prenatals and rest well
One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats sayoddy....may he continually be a source of joy to your entire family...Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Sayoddy congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4kg ahh no be here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2016
@melly245 sexy bump u av gat dere @sayoddy congratulations mama june mamas howfar now @hajarahbadmus @ginababy nd all, lets do roll call now ....june is fast approaching o #teamjuneforsexyborning#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Congratulations sayoddy kiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
@ sayoddy congrats, and other mama's that just delivered, can't remember their names.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2016
sayyody congratulations God bless him.Happy Easter in advance to mama's celebrating Easter. Jumaat mubraq to my Muslim mama s.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Congratulations sayoddy.
Thank GOD for safe delivery , may he be a source of JOY to your family.
E be like say na big babies dey reign
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Congratulations sayoddy, happy to hear from you . God bless family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.