Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,225 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301410 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Wow! 'Ve missed a lot here o. Can't believe another set of #teamoctober are already on ground. Looks like yesterday when we were shouting #teamoctober#teamindependence. How time flies!!! Safe delivery to all preggies

Cc: zaynie, ozycy and other october2015 mamas

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
mydreamer25 how r you and LO doing? I have replied your pm,so I m awaiting your reply too,thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats sayoddy, may God bless your boy.
Waiting for bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats Sayyody. Being looking out for your testimony. God bless your baby. Happy vigilante.

Guys, am better, stronger and bouncing. Slept so well last night. I praise God for lifting my spirit and for all the e hugs from you guys. Muah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sharon6:

I did up to 6 or 7 scans. Can't remember now. I never remember to ask about the placenta because my husband was really particular about their sex and all the scans we did didn't show their sex until 6 months or 6.5 months when I was told one of them is a boy. That's all I got to know, my Princess didn't show her sex at all. She surprised us.I was expecting 2 boys. The only time I asked about the placenta was at the last scan and I was told that it's one placenta they're sharing and I was like wow identical twins!!! At birth I was expecting 2boys, a boy And a girl came that doesn't look anything alike, I was expecting 1 placenta, 2 placentas came.

Essence of my long story is expect anything with twins. Just keep praying it end with praise. Babies alive, mummy alive, daddy alive and plenty money in Jesus Name.

I am suspecting that where I did my scan is not giving me the result I need.

I had my initial scans when I was having threatening abortion where they use 4D scan. They said they are not identical right from when I was about 6weeks oo.

When I started antenatal, my hmo decide to remove me from the 4D place and used 2D union. Now their result is conflicting. Their result is not even possible according to science. But I read placenta can be fused together and scans will see it as one but in the real sense it's two placenta.

They have told me twice it's one placenta with mixed sex which is never possible.

I don't have 5k to spare for prisms where they do 4D except one free money enter my pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats ma'am sayoddy. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
team Sept. i hail oooo. pls add mr to d group

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Iffffffy:
Wow! 'Ve missed a lot here o. Can't believe another set of #teamoctober are already on ground. Looks like yesterday when we were shouting #teamoctober#teamindependence. How time flies!!! Safe delivery to all preggies

Cc: zaynie, ozycy and other october2015 mamas
Welcome back, yes o oo we have another set of team October, I hope dey will represent wella
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
@olubankemi for twins, it's at an early stage they get to see if they are sharing placenta or not.
Don't just worry your head....like one mama said, twins come with a lot of surprise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Team July mamas, wataguan?

Ajuwarhodes hope you're fine?

Iyabetajos have you gone to see the doc again? Pls give us update o

Juliebest baby kicking alright?

mitchyy - teamblue praying for a change to teampink cheesy

Christybabe(team blue) - Just checking on you smiley

Jamesbridget13 - How's the waddling?

Cutienik - Hope your LO is letting you get enough rest?

Raptor2 - Its been a while o. Show face small now let's know you're okay. I can see you peeping already

Flourish89 (teamblue) - Have you finally started shopping?

Fearless07 - Hope ure fine, this one we haven't been seeing your comments?

SexyMum1(teamblue) - Our sexy mum, all members are saying hi.

OnyxGem10 - Don't let all those family things disturb you else you'll just give yourself unnecessary high bp. My dad called this morning and was shouting over sth but i was busy laughing because I've sworn to stay happy till i deliver. Just follow mum Zaynie's advice and if she still doesn't come around, forget it for now.

Ekeminiabasi - How's the waddling ministry? Has baby started kicking your intestines? grin

Tracysparkle - You just registered and disappeared. Pls be giving us update o so we can be sure you're fine, okay?

#TeamJuly captain reporting for duty. All protocols duly observed. kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
@threadcuties, see fine fine babies... kiss kiss kiss mamas are really doing a nice job.

@sayoddy, awww big Congrats to you... Kisses to your
LO. kiss kiss All these 4kg VB you people are sharing... I collect my own in Jesus Name. grin

@AyaSunday, in pregnancy there is no compulsory symptoms in pregnancy. Sore boobs is just one of many numerous pregnancy symptoms. You can have all or some of the package. Even when I tested positive, I didn't have sore boobs, didn't vomit, no morning sickness, no nausea. I only had this rumbling farts, extra sleepy and tiredness, in fact I enjoyed Dh sucking my boobs grin, it was extra tingly & I enjoyed it more grin grin. So do the test, enjoy your pregnancy and be grateful to God if you don't have any stressful symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats sayoddy and all mamas that has put to bed, May God protect ur LOs.
Mamas pls when is best to start kpekusing for someone that has experienced first trimester losses before? 13 weeks gone, dh no fit wait again.
#team OCT for supernatural journey and delivery#
It will all end in praise smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alheeri: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
tchiwinnie:
No vex o, na running stomach b pile?
[color=#006600][/color]. Yes same oo smiley hemorrhoid, went to hospital today n was given flagyl n ors rehydration.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
I have been thinking about this topic all day and also discussed with a friend.
Does the libido of a woman decrease with child bearing or its individualized?
If its not individualized,then what are the possible causes?
Stress,home/kids' care or just change in priority from father to kids
Please kindly let's discuss this mamas
Are we being selfish or our men?

Cc
Zaynie
Modath
Tchiwinnie
Kimoni
Onegai
Favoredgal
Soonest
Proudmom
Goldmine
Sharon06
And every other mamas

Oya ooo,pls what has ur experience been like so far?
Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
mam sayoddy shakespeare mama..big congrats to u

new mamas welcum

my able captain mitchyy present ma..am managin both d lo nd d bun in d oven

@olubankemi..am hapi u r hapi...dat mam babyThug advice na d best O..babytins dey do magic..cheesy

happyeaster to all mamas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
olubankemi:

I am suspecting that where I did my scan is not giving me the result I need.

I had my initial scans when I was having threatening abortion where they use 4D scan. They said they are not identical right from when I was about 6weeks oo.

When I started antenatal, my hmo decide to remove me from the 4D place and used 2D union. Now their result is conflicting. Their result is not even possible according to science. But I read placenta can be fused together and scans will see it as one but in the real sense it's two placenta.

They have told me twice it's one placenta with mixed sex which is never possible.

I don't have 5k to spare for prisms where they do 4D except one free money enter my pocket.

The twins placenta were seen as one. It fused together, even the Doctors and midwives who delivered them initially thought it was one not until the second twin came out and they saw the placenta it was joined together by a tiny membrane. It was my husband who separated it and put in separate pots before burying it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
goldenruby:
11:46 Una don delete pictures sad sad ko da o. Momma is doing a good job kiss@Sharon6 kisses to your cuties kiss

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Do as I do...God bless them kiss kisslovely twins
Amen Ma'am. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Do as I do...God bless them kiss kisslovely twins
Amen Ma'am. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
pls do not make fun of me

ever since I put to bed I have been farting terribly, serious farting...can count up to 50 offensive smelling farts daily don't know whether it's my episotomy...dh has been making jest of me..

what can I do or eat to stop dis cos it's embarrassing I have to tighten my anus if am with an outsider.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am doing great ooo @ Captain Mitchy. Baby is just kicking me anyhow and anyhow. was having pain since Wednesday so I want to our family nurse/midwife. She massaged and touched my tummy with her angelic hands and I was relief of the pain. She said is baby's position that caused it.

How are you doing? and how is ur baby kicking.
# TeamJulyForSupernaturalBirth.#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
@nurse kaffy..the topic is a very interesting one because it's also been on my mind..
I think it's individualised.
Child bearing for some people reduces the libido while for some people increases it.. Age can also be a factor..
The stress that comes with womanhood can be very overwhelming. From pregnancy, to childbirth to nursing to chores to cooking.. sometimes one doesn't even remember to take a bath not to talk to making the fancy hair to look sexy.. if you don't feel sexy within yourself how do u want to think of sex..
The men don't make things easier because they feel you should always look appealing, smell nice, wear the sexy nighties etc..they tend to forget the stress one has gone through during the day. And by the time the kids have gone to bed, the daddies too are asleep..they dont know that mummy isn't free until the kids are asleep. The men even forget to give compliments because your hair is scattered or you are sweating.. they tend to forget that compliments go a long way in boosting a woman's self confidence and also encouraging the woman..
Women should also find time for themselves..make your hair, pamper yourself, make yourself feel sexy, be in vogue with the latest lingeries..etc..
Has easy as it might sound, we should learn to manage ourselves and not let our sex lives suffer. At least have a mind blowing sex once a week..its stress relieving.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
@nurse kaffy..the topic is a very interesting one because it's also been on my mind..
I think it's individualised.
Child bearing for some people reduces the libido while for some people increases it.. Age can also be a factor..
The stress that comes with womanhood can be very overwhelming. From pregnancy, to childbirth to nursing to chores to cooking.. sometimes one doesn't even remember to take a bath not to talk to making the fancy hair to look sexy.. if you don't feel sexy within yourself how do u want to think of sex..
The men don't make things easier because they feel you should always look appealing, smell nice, wear the sexy nighties etc..they tend to forget the stress one has gone through during the day. And by the time the kids have gone to bed, the daddies too are asleep..they dont know that mummy isn't free until the kids are asleep. The men even forget to give compliments because your hair is scattered or you are sweating.. they tend to forget that compliments go a long way in boosting a woman's self confidence and also encouraging the woman..
Women should also find time for themselves..make your hair, pamper yourself, make yourself feel sexy, be in vogue with the latest lingeries..etc..
Has easy as it might sound, we should learn to manage ourselves and not let our sex lives suffer. At least have a mind blowing sex once a week..its stress relieving.

Thanks sis
Other mamas Oya ooo
How r u doing?
Glad ur boy likes d semo and milk combo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maureensylvia my SIL had same issue o. Her kind of fart can wake a dead body and she couldn't control it. Her baby sat on a nerve while she was pregnant and the thing just continued even till the last time I saw her when the baby was turning 2years..
I hope that is not the case for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
kaffy4bill:
I have been thinking about this topic all day and also discussed with a friend.
Does the libido of a woman decrease with child bearing or its individualized?
If its not individualized,then what are the possible causes?
Stress,home/kids' care or just change in priority from father to kids
Please kindly let's discuss this mamas
Are we being selfish or our men?

Cc
Zaynie
Modath
Tchiwinnie
Kimoni
Onegai
Favoredgal
Soonest
Proudmom
Goldmine
Sharon06
And every other mamas

Oya ooo,pls what has ur experience been like so far?
Thanks in advance

I think its stress from home keep, caring 4 kids dat affect a woman's libido....Mine 4 example,since I gave birth it has been a thug of war on dat aspect (tho I'm not d type dat ve high libido from onset) but it has so much decrease 2d point dat I'm thinking something is wrong with me....I also think dat men re selfish too!

Thanks 4 bringing dis topic here...Hoping 2 learn one or two things!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please where can I do 4D scan in Abuja? I need their contact
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
onyinyechika08:
Congrats sayoddy and all mamas that has put to bed, May God protect ur LOs.
Mamas pls when is best to start kpekusing for someone that has experienced first trimester losses before? 13 weeks gone, dh no fit wait again.
#team OCT for supernatural journey and delivery#
It will all end in praise smiley
We're in d same shoe o,am 13wks already and am thinking of starting .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
She's one month old today.

Praying for safe delivery to all the mama's in this house today.
Go get your bundles of joy and come testify kiss

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
zaynie:

Mamas from the ATC thread, I have gotten report that you didnt submit your WIDD to the mamas there. Oya sharperly go submit am, cos na wetin go make you fully port be that. wink
cc Loisemm, you are free to come and hijack any offender, infact na me go use my hand carry her big belle and flat bombom tongue to submit WIDD cheesy.
kiss

Looolz. mama zaynie no dey fall hand. Eshe. Eee...ehm... Jor handle them with care when pursuing them sha. Congrats to the latest mamas that gv birth.
Yaay! Its thread cuties today... let me feast my eyes... sweet.
*modified* forgot today was fri. All the same, a very beautiful baby is untop of me now@cococandy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
cococandy:
She's one month old today.

Praying for safe delivery to all the mama's in this house today.
Go get your bundles of joy and come testify kiss
Wow!!! Thread cuties taking a wonderful dimension. Ma'am coco ton bebe est tres mignone kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
tatacherie:

Wow!!! Thread cuties taking a wonderful dimension. Ma'am coco ton bebe est tres mignone kiss
I bet that means something nice cheesy. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wait. there's a particular day for it? lipsrsealed

Trust me not to know.
I just post picture as I see say na baby thread be this.
Loisemm:

Looolz. mama zaynie no dey fall hand. Eshe. Eee...ehm... Jor handle them with care when pursuing them sha. Congrats to the latest mamas that gv birth.
Yaay! Its thread cuties today... let me feast my eyes... sweet.
*modified* forgot today was fri. All the same, a very beautiful baby is untop of me now@cococandy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.