Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288237 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Please ma, can scan also show if and how much the cervix is dilated/dilating?
Go and meet that ur Doc for another round of examination.
Hehehehehe
Hehehehhehe
Hehehehehhehe
Hehehhehehehehe cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
esof1:
Iyabetajos, how are doing today? How's ur dh? My prayers are with you. May God strengthen you!

we r gud dear.dh is fyn n has resumed work.we are pulling tru stronger by his grace tnx dear .congrats to mamas that have put to bed.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Awwwww...
I want horlicks...

*makes hot cup of thick & creamy horlicks*

Enkay wait o, *changes mind and gives her hot water and glucose* i don't want you sleeping again today, that yesterday's sleep too much. plus na make baby dey come we dey, no more enjoyment of orisirisi that will make him be jollofing in the belly and not come we don't want all these henemies to laff oo.

But if you insist sha, heres is your horlicks, but no sleep oo else i tell Fortious to pour u cold rain water kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
raptor2:
*Cat walk into the house*
*Strech legs*
Good morning wonderful mama's in the house
Team JULY for sweet delivery how are we doing?
@ Mitchyy oniovo that your starch wicked ooo I don dey hungry for banga and starch. Thanks for checking on me. I 've been having serious pains that I couldn't walk. I had to go the hospital and was told am having contraction .
@ Fortius my sweet rival you wan learn language Abu. Ok let me teach doh oniovo o wa vo.

To all the sexy preggers in the house the Good Lord we give us our Testimony in full.

Really? Is the contraction getting regular? That means your EDD is early. If you born now, that means you cant drag Hansel again o. Na mum fortius go be our confirm inlaw grin

I chop the starch and banga soup till i almost threw up out of overfeeding yesterday. Hehehehehe. Make i send some come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2016
esof1:

You think horlicks will bring contractions ehn? Mbanu! Ur lo go just siddon dey use straw sip the horlicks and ask for more. tongue

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
esof1:
Go and meet that ur Doc for another round of examination. Hehehehehe Hehehehhehe Hehehehehhehe Hehehhehehehehe cheesy tongue
God forbid ooooh...
#RunsOutOfPost
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Towerofgrace:

*makes hot cup of thick & creamy horlicks*

Enkay wait o, *changes mind and gives her hot water and glucose* i don't want you sleeping again today, that yesterday's sleep too much. plus na make baby dey come we dey, no more enjoyment of orisirisi that will make him be jollofing in the belly and not come we don't want all these henemies to laff oo.

But if you insist sha, heres is your horlicks, but no sleep oo else i tell Fortious to pour u cold rain water kiss kiss

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

***pushes aside hot water and glucose
***sips horlicks
***fights to keep eyes from closing

esof1, you want?
No!!!
I no gee you...

Thank you mummy Towerofgrace...

Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
EneJeta:
Good morning to all waddling mamas. Congrats to all mamas that had put to bed.

@mitchyy, DAT starch u r posting is wounding somborri o, u con dey speak my language on top of the wound. E no good oo

Hehehehe. Nor vex o Oniovo. Its mum Genyebere that started it grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
esof1 you can have this crunchy chin chin from my kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2016
GenyEbere:

this babe ayam warning u. aaahhhh which kind crunchy chin-chin u wan take do me longer throat na.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennifermaryy: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2016
When you’re a single housewife with no children, people ask you tons of questions and the society points many fingers and that’s when you look for solutions online. Well, this is why I’ll write my Pregnancy Miracle (TM) System by Lisa Olson eBook Review to help out tons of other people out there that need the cure to fertility problems.
Find More here: http://pregnancymiraclereal.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2016
mitchyy:

Hehehehe. Nor vex o Oniovo. Its mum Genyebere that started it grin

Hmmmmmm I haf hear oooo. Tell mum Genyemum to stop it oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2016
OnyxGem10:

July mamas i hail oo
Safe delivery to us all IJN.
Thank GOD you are OK now. Devil have been put to shame. Easy delivery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning mamas and papas... pls a sister needs our financial support and prayers. Incase mamas and papas here have a job for her husband she will also appreciate it.... her hubby is a photographer but at the moment they are financially down and she's close to her EDD due to the pressure she has been going in and out of the hospital becos of high BP. pls mamas and papas, in whichever way we Can help the Couple, it will be appreciated... . for those that want to reach her here is her number 08066443288....God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Una good morning o
Team June mama's congratulations and those yet to deliver congratulations in advance.
Team July hope u r warming up...

I just make I hail o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning mama's.
@ raptor2, you are having contractions, like Labour own, hmm u don port ooo.

@ Mitchy, you just want Baby Hansel to come today today, but 37 weeks according to baby centre is full term. Me I don enter 37 weeks today, my tummy is now down eh, and my baby moves as if he is ready to pop out...

Come to think of it June will end next week ooo, and July will start next week. *dancing shoki* am so counting down to July... Anyway I have this feeling that Baby will come first or second week.. waiting patiently. .

@ onyxGem10, thank God for his intervention oo.

@ Fortius, @ esof1, @ raptor2, @Mitchy, @ onyxGem10 and other July mama's hope you are all counting down.

@ enkaydewdrop, june is getting to the end, make u no port ooo... Anyway I wish u all the best..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2016
GenyEbere:
why do you keep posting these foods here? angry embarassed embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heisable16: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Helo wonderful mamas in the house, i wish to officially registered into this great forum, i have be a silent follower. I am team July. I came with my dues to pay to the chief accountant, a basket of tomatoes and my twenty litres of fuel, hope i'm welcomed.

Thanks all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
christybabe:

@ enkaydewdrop, june is getting to the end, make u no port ooo... Anyway I wish u all the best..

Worry not mama...
I porteth not...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Ehen Ehen...

I don do my custard...
Who's interested?

mitchyy
fortius Romanus
olatebony
esof1
GenyEbere
XX01

Who else?

#OkBye

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ehen Ehen...

I don do my custard...
Who's interested?

mitchyy
fortius Romanus
olatebony
esof1
GenyEbere
XX01

Who else?

#OkBye

Hahahaha. Continue to tempt us, the custard will soon pour on that laptop tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2016
GenyEbere:

Hahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

What is this now? Why? What have we done to deserve this? cry
Please send us your address. Don't be surprised to see plenty mamas with their trailer bump in front of your gate this afternoon.

Now dh must look for chinchin for me right now else nobody will rest...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ehen Ehen...

I don do my custard...
Who's interested?

mitchyy
fortius Romanus
olatebony
esof1
GenyEbere
XX01

Who else?

#OkBye
See the big bowl of custard wey u dey consume this morning. Sleep inducing custsrd! Ur Lo just dey flex.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Heisable16:
Helo wonderful mamas in the house, i wish to officially registered into this great forum, i have be a silent follower. I am team July. I came with my dues to pay to the chief accountant, a basket of tomatoes and my twenty litres of fuel, hope i'm welcomed.

Thanks all.
You are welcome to team july. But why u come late na?
mitchyy, fortius, olatebony, christybabe.raptor2.OnxyGem10, nd other july mamas let's welcome our newest late comer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Heisable16:

Thanks all.

Aha! You're just registering now that ure about to drop abi? Well done o. You'll be fined an extra basket of tomatoes for team july members to share tongue
Oya give me your registration details let's welcome you properly: baby's sex; first time mum or not.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
PresVA:
why do you keep posting these foods here? angry embarassed embarassed cry

Help me ask mum Genyebere o. She just wants to punish us sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
GenyEbere:
Thank God for minime chin chin, its 50 for a sachet. Make I go buy joor.... u can't fit kee us with longer throat.
raptor2, u ain't porting nowhere mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
New member alert!!! Let's welcome Heisable16, our latest mama into our beautiful team. She brought enough fuel and tomatoes cheesy

#TeamJuly Roll Call

1. Ajuwarhodes

2. Iyabetajos (How are you holding up my dear teamie? )

3. Juliebest

4. Mitchyy (teamblue)

5. Christybabe (team blue)

6. Jamesbridget13

7. Cutienik now known as Fortius (team pink)

8. Raptor2 (team pink)

9. Flourish89 (teamblue)

10. Fearless07

11. SexyMum1(teamblue)

12. OnyxGem10

13. Ekeminiabasi

14. Tracysparkle

15. Esof1

16. Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife but has gone mia)

17. Creamchiccb

18. Elhayjay (on behalf of his wife)

19. Olatebony (team pink) (sells baby products by the way)

20. Larrytoks

21. Adeime

22. Ogeyfine

23. Iyawotuntun

24. EneJeta

25. Mayobami

26. Heisable16 (new member)

#TeamJulyRepping
#TeamSexydelivery
#TeamSharpSharpBS
#TeamNoPooPooDuringLabor cheesy
#TeamOliveOilForVjay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahahaha. Continue to tempt us, the custard will soon pour on that laptop tongue

Your plan failed oh...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
shocked enkaydewdroppppppppp!!!!!!!b kianful ooo..jst bcuz u b my pp must u snatch my horlicks,twinnie tea nd orisirisi tea ni?.***sipping mine nd eyeing her***...mumi Towerofgrace...thanks maami to suregrin...oya i call on all d angels in heaven to begin to favor u nd bless u wt quadruplets...by dis tym nxt year..u will b among our ttc mamas dat will port to newborn thread insha Allah..ENOUGH LOSS IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.

welcum Heisable16 teamie.

christybabe i dey ready o nd am happy...God is great!!

esof1....cheesycheesy...y u dey behave lik terrorist na.

pls mamas ayam confused oo...i get ojukokoro oo...prospects don plenty for 'bae'..which one i go choose na...mumi nazablossom don dey send alert nd i wan grab anoda mama again..mumi babythug cuz of her jewelleries..mak bae help her use am..Prince Hansel dey dia again....infact iyan ati eran igbe n wu mi je seriously o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
esof1:

See the big bowl of custard wey u dey consume this morning. Sleep inducing custsrd! Ur Lo just dey flex.

This small bowl? E no big na... Na d camera make am be like dat...

I dey come fest... Make I sleep small...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
princessKF..it is well..mamas wil d efinitely help pls cc our senior mama dat r nt online too..may God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waistbead, mummykyrti(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.