Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288201 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
raptor2:

No my love no porting for now. We are waiting for Enkaydewdrop

Kikikiki
Correct! I fit dash her my space

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
princessKF:
Today is haute bumpy Tuesday but av not seen any bumb today all av been seeing is haute food grin grin grin grin

We r gradually getting there.... 20wks6ays... it's been God all the way

Yaf get big bump o.
Hian.

Dancing skelewu.
My own is like big Tommy.
Is confusing joor.

My neighbour said I shu stop bending down and I was just asking her why that nothing is doing me.
She say is for baby shocked shocked shocked and to prevent waist pain...
My mouth just hang open.

Me that is thinking is not showing fa....

Chios.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hey! Stop there ! Who goes there? Wet in you carry?

Officer nothing o! Na bump o. Na only two waka com o!

See am....our 23weeks bump.

#teamoctoberforsupernaturalvaginaldelivery#
#teampurple# #teamblue#

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ehen Ehen...

I don do my custard...
Who's interested?

mitchyy
fortius Romanus
olatebony
esof1
GenyEbere
XX01

Who else?

#OkBye

I don chop better custard this morning. In fact, my bowl was almost twice your size. It was my supper and my breakfast. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
cherrymum1:
Yeaa...ttc can do a number on one's sex life. It makes sex look like a baby making game. If it doesn't click that month, feels like u didn't win the game. Sex stops being for enjoyment and all u see is the BFP u want. May God help us jare.

Abeg where are these mamas....
Helovesme
Rashme
Nazablossom
Rejoice03

Pop in let's hear from u o

hello mi darling. how are u?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
How oga go allow u rest wt ur hauteness@princessKF

Ada243...u r lukin haute nd dashing..golden ebonygrin..me too get natural hair o abeg hw u dey maintain am..to comb mine na waya o.

mumi Towerofgrace..ur opinion is noted nd wil b applied wt immediate effectgrin..sure mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
zaynie:
Tips for newbies. if you ask questions and no one answers you, you can cc these people below.

If you need a Med Practitioner POV or 2nd opinion
cc....Kaffy4bill, Tchiwinnie, Lovinam, Firsttymum.....I guess they are Nurses and Drs.

You need your scan read,
cc my homegirl : Rofemiguwa.

You need mamas with experience
cc Any mamma or all mamas.

You need pharmocological advice
Cc: Soonest.

You need person wey sabi read book pass her Dr
cc: Zaynie, Helovesme ( that's why I luff her....she will so take your matter to heart and find out all findables buh e be like say she dey vex for us), Modath (she sabi things o! buh na to drag her from where she dey follow dem break bottle for Politics remain), Babythug ( she go explain in-to-to), AuntyKimoni doesnt have our time again, Chinwendym ( she has empathy)

Any mama that can help, please include your name in any of the categories o. Be your SistersKeeper.

More tips.
We pray for a supernatural delivery buh a tear or episiotomy can be part of the package.
To shiit afterwards can be hard. To make it easier.
- dont hold your shit back during delivery. Empty those bowels babe!
- drinks lots of water after delivery.
- dont eat solids for the first day! Yes! Drink fluids a lot to replace the body fluids you will be losing rapidly and to ease poo.
- eat fibrous fruits. Stay away from smooth ones like apples and bananas...heard they are callers of constipation.
I did them and despite really serious tears, I never had problems going to the loo those first few days.

awww. zaynie. thanks for the kind words.

you've been doing a fab job here kiss kiss kiss God bless you.

meanwhile, you have really hammer with all the dues you've collected here. grin cool cool as per your accountant, when am i following you to pick up the keys to the new Range Rover from Coscharis autos? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
ahnie:
Lets ring these mamas if you have dia details....mrs tyconcepts,favouredgal,lightedpath,awesomGodihav,harmymy,brokewaist,blessedtwins,proudmum38,helovesme,onegai,rashme,dvd4real,eminya,mytestimony,smokydrinky!!!!

mummy zino. i dey o.

how are u? thanks for checking up on me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
iomoge2:

Yaf wear my shu...
Gimme ma shu

cry cry
ohhhh, why u con expose me like this na. just one day u can't fit to giv me sontin ,next time I will not borrow shoe from u. take ya shu joor

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=esof1 post=46770126]
Oya let d countdown begin.... we have 9 days to July. Chop all d pineapples from Mayfair to Ajah including d bark of d pineapple sef.
Chop trees of pawpaw.
Trek from mainland to Ajah.
You are seriously team July.
grin tongue
* runs out of thread.

Chai
U no nice.
I still believe in team june.

Teamjune30

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahhhhh! Are you serious? Thank God ure okay o. Please dont be climbing bike at this stage. You're already too heavy. Even when ure in a car, sit in the back seat. Sorry about that dear. Hope the body pain is gone totally? Pele

I'm fyn nw thnk u maama funny enof l wasnt evn on d bike l was jus walking on ma own jeje guess he wasnt looking str8t.

Esof1, twogreatnations, raptor2, fortius, enkaydewdrop, gaily04, olatebony, christybabe, limsycutey, evacroft nd oda able mamas l thnk u all. May God continu to watch over us nd protect us.

Heisable16 wlcm teamie

Raptor2 abeg no forsake us too oo mayb na u go take ova frm cappo mitchyy cos l no trust am as l dey c am so dis june fit no pass am oo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Fortius post=46784336]

Ada243...u r lukin haute nd dashing..golden ebonygrin..me too get natural hair o abeg hw u dey maintain am..to comb mine na waya o..[/quote
I' always fix weavon. whenever I take it down and d the whole natural hair deep conditioning and treatment, I use rubber thread to plait my hair for easier combing and to straighten the hair, u can seek assistance from someone but the thread doesn't have to be neat, I do mine anyhow. i just took down the thread dis morning and d hair was easy to comb, currently in the saloon to fix another weavon. plz don't leave ur hair like that this preggy period, always be in a protective style. u can rock ur natural hair wella after LO arrives. hope this tips helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=buccee post=46785011][/quote]

Lol... june 30th is same as July 1st oh... ur water will break by 11pm on june 30th and you wee born by 00:10 am on July 1st which will make u a July mama. cheesy
Welcome to team July
*hugs n kisses*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fortius:
shocked enkaydewdroppppppppp!!!!!!!b kianful ooo..jst bcuz u b my pp must u snatch my horlicks,twinnie tea nd orisirisi tea ni?.***sipping mine nd eyeing her***...

#SideEyes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
olatebony:

Nawa ooo,infact for church 2night na ur matter i go table, make God allow u give birth 2mr so dat vigilante go hold u, u no go dey tempt person with food early momo inside rain. Na to reach house go prepare custard be dis. Diarisgodu o. If i start my own chai, na everyday i go dey post food o o

U see dat prayer wey you wan go pray ehn, e necessary well well...

tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fortius:
esof1 ..Dont mind dem joor..dem don go slip sef.

I don wake oh...

#SideEyes...

Amen Besea...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
raptor2:

Abi n.a. you dey port I don create space for you ABEG welcome to team July Kikikikikikik kiki

Me sef follow u laff...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
mumtwins:

Scan tells you how far your dilated

Oooooh... Thank you so much...
I'm trying really hard to evade another VE...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
princessKF:
Today is haute bumpy Tuesday but av not seen any bumb today all av been seeing is haute food grin grin grin grin

We r gradually getting there.... 20wks6ays... it's been God all the way

Oh my!!!

You're soooooooo pretty...

And your bump is lovely too...

Mmmuah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
raptor2:

No my love no porting for now. We are waiting for Enkaydewdrop

Kikikiki

You go old ehn...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ehen Ehen...

I don do my custard...
Who's interested?

mitchyy
fortius Romanus
olatebony
esof1
GenyEbere
XX01

Who else?

#OkBye

Dis is why I woke up? Pls 4 once stop tempting pipo o! But d custard enter eye ooo. Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ada243:
here's us at 31weeks 2days #teamAugust #teampurple #teampink #teamAfro #teamNaturalhair #teamnoporting

You're such a slayer...
A thousand kisses to you ma'am...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
XX01:

I don chop better custard this morning. In fact, my bowl was almost twice your size. It was my supper and my breakfast. tongue tongue tongue

Correct woman...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol... june 30th is same as July 1st oh... ur water will break by 11pm on june 30th and you wee born by 00:10 am on July 1st which will make u a July mama. cheesy
Welcome to team July
*hugs n kisses*[/quote]

Mba o esof1,
I just de pity teamjune wey refuse to download. Dy give dm moral and hope support.
Proudly #teamchristmas#teambabyJesus #teamdecember.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
proudmom38:

Dis is why I woke up? Pls 4 once stop tempting pipo o! But d custard enter eye ooo. Kikikikiki

Sorry mama...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
iomoge2:

Yaf get big bump o.
Hian.

Dancing skelewu.
My own is like big Tommy.
Is confusing joor.

My neighbour said I shu stop bending down and I was just asking her why that nothing is doing me.
She say is for baby shocked shocked shocked and to prevent waist pain...
My mouth just hang open.

Me that is thinking is not showing fa....

Chios.

Lol.....I always think i'm not showing too except I stand in front of the mirror. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
buccee:

Welcome to team July
*hugs n kisses*

Mba o esof1,
I just de pity teamjune wey refuse to download. Dy give dm moral and hope support.
Proudly #teamchristmas#teambabyJesus #teamdecember.

Hehehehehe. They need d moral support oh, e nor easy to dey carry bump upandan.
December far oh. I tot u were a june mama.
Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fortius:
How oga go allow u rest wt ur hauteness@princessKF.

It is not my fault nah.... I also want LO to be haute grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Heisable16:
Helo wonderful mamas in the house, i wish to officially registered into this great forum, i have be a silent follower. I am team July. I came with my dues to pay to the chief accountant, a basket of tomatoes and my twenty litres of fuel, hope i'm welcomed.

Thanks all.
Why did it take you so long to identify with US Since you ve been silently following.
You are welcome, smooth delivery to you and all other July mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oh my!!!

You're soooooooo pretty...

And your bump is lovely too...

Mmmuah!!!

Awwwww... thanks mummy, i'm seriously blushing grin grin
Mmmmmmmmmuah! Mmmmmmmmmuah!!mmmmmmmmmuahh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Besea:

I'm just so emotional
Those kicks are heartwarming.
Please ease on d stress.

Me sef. I need to ease on too....

God would see us all through to the end.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good day dear mamas

There is something I left out of my saving tips o..

If you are getting car seat, stroller , baby cot (I bought mother care), Walker, rocker like I did, please get a unisex colour. I found out when preparing for this my bobo that I only needed to buy his cloths. All the major stuff we bought where unisex.

Also for FTM taking care of a baby is not the only thing you have to contend with. Speaking from experience, you will contend with fire in your spiritual life. Praying will become tasking, reading your Bible a chore... please don't feel bad...pray when u remember! If it's in the kitchen pray, in the toilet pray, in the bus Biko pray. Don't wait for one hour prayer, that time may not come.

Listen to messages on your way to work, as you are washing baby's cloth, cleaning the house. It will help you feel alive.

Your baby can survive without you for at least two hours..madam please rest. Two hours sleep can work miracles during the day. Infact once your baby is sleeping, you too sleep.

Be vigilant ... my husband once felt a small pimple on my daughters head. He called my mums attention to it. By the next day they were five.. we rushed to the hospital..she was giving a strong antibiotic. it increased before it reduced but the Pead looked perplexed too. This is why I advice people to bath their kids themself. You can thoroughly examine them for any unusuals...

Your baby is precious but your senior baby is very key. I was once in the car with my hubby in a casual drive. My breasts felt tingly, I knew my baby was crying at home. So I exclaimed my baby o... hubby replied sharply, so me am not your baby abi? I have since learnt to call my daughter princess and hubby baby undecided they get jealous trust me, so don't neglect them.

Lastly what do you want before your baby is born? Pray it through now. Everything I prayed for including househelp have all come to pass favourably. Because I didn't have the time to pray as much after delivery.

I will leave a few others for later I'm sure more experienced mamas can throw in an advice or two.

By the way here is my 27 weeks haute bump

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mismore(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.