Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8365832 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (6968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
imurboss: Hellooo mamas,how are we all pushing oo. It's so cold in here,where are all the mamas,seems we've not recovered from the tsunami yet grin

ryndiaroyce,beevan/byvan, donatee,tushmum,beauty,rukemi,twinmama & twinpapa,julieni,juliebest,fnor,laroyalhighness,skimpychick,smokeydrinkey,kejibabe,Starbuck,rechybabe,simababe,tchwinnie,julieni,juliebest,Beckytunde,cutiez2,skimpychick,Sayoberry.temismith,dunni29,kaynee,topsmum,otses,phunmielomo,lovinam,chipsfreke and all the mamas.Hope i try small grin

Where are u all hiding lipsrsealed

chai! I thought this hurricane wiped away all our sins including "WRONG SPELLING OF MONIKERS"! undecided.....
"I'm-ur-boss" imurboss!! I missed you like kilode!
Welcome back dear!
Where the "h" is everyone
Hasn't the weather cleared yet in your caban?
I dey greet o!

Wow I can't believe I posted here today!!!! I think say seun don ban "submit" icon grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 2:30am On Jul 08, 2014
hello everyone.....na only me waka come?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Eumaca:

Thanks a lot.
Pls I do have high body temperature in early hours of the morning before I leave my bed. Is it something to worry about?
good morning, throughout my pregnancy, my early morning temperature was higher than before preggy cos i used to take my basal temperature. si i dnt think its anything but like lovina said, try take test.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tundeism: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
My wife is currently 5weeks pregnant, based on her medical record our doctor preempted wat cud happen and gave her progesterone buh three days later we started seeing spot blood, and we went back to our doctor , he now recommended a pelvic scan buh the result shows dat she lost the pregnancy buh seeing the result I felt its not a correct ascertion cos the last time she conceived I discovered she was goin through pain and a lot of blood was coming out so I feel the spot blood can't be lost of pregnancu went back to my doctor he shared d same idea and asked her to be on bed rest...please advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2014
tundeism: My wife is currently 5weeks pregnant, based on her medical record our doctor preempted wat cud happen and gave her progesterone buh three days later we started seeing spot blood, and we went back to our doctor , he now recommended a pelvic scan buh the result shows dat she lost the pregnancy buh seeing the result I felt its not a correct ascertion cos the last time she conceived I discovered she was goin through pain and a lot of blood was coming out so I feel the spot blood can't be lost of pregnancu went back to my doctor he shared d same idea and asked her to be on bed rest...please advice

if you are not confident with the result that doc is giving, please see another doctor, from your explanation, this isnt her first pregnancy. sure other mamas will come give u a more detailed solution.
wish your family all the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
tundeism: My wife is currently 5weeks pregnant, based on her medical record our doctor preempted wat cud happen and gave her progesterone buh three days later we started seeing spot blood, and we went back to our doctor , he now recommended a pelvic scan buh the result shows dat she lost the pregnancy buh seeing the result I felt its not a correct ascertion cos the last time she conceived I discovered she was goin through pain and a lot of blood was coming out so I feel the spot blood can't be lost of pregnancu went back to my doctor he shared d same idea and asked her to be on bed rest...please advice

Welcome tundeism, Your baby has come to stay by God's Grace. I would advice u you to go for another pelvic scan, for a second opinion. Above all. take it to God in prayer. Its well bro. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
omoyeleomoyeni: Mama plc somtin come out from my privatepart white is tik like expired milk.am 6month preg

Seems like plenty clotted thick whitish curd/milk? Or watery milky? Is it itchy? U may consider doin HVS to check if its a yeast infection or plain leucokorrhea

@fina4804 u don try. I had to use bitterleaf, my ds didn't budge. I put lime juice on d nipple he even prefferd it d more, I put melted tiny flagyl he didn't evn notice. So 1 day as he dey suck for afternoon I started talkin to him eyebal to eyeball. "U r now a big boy. I wld av lov to breast feed u more buh Mama-ma is stressed out. Moreover u shld remain some for ur Taata. Frm dis night u won't suckle anymore. So u berra coporate or u wil cry while I face d oda side". He was 14mths den. As if he understood! @nite he came I told him "rememba our afternoon talk NO MORE SUCKIN he grumbled n turned to d oda side of d bed n slept off. So... Even now he stil fondles n eyes d booby buh I tel him NO n he jus giggles
Meanwhile u av to take paracetamol for d pains, and wear firm bra in 3days d swelling shld b reducin

@eumaca u r normal. Dats part of d package. Doo

@tundeism pls fret not. Do d needful n leav d rest to God. Let her be on Bed rest no standin except to pee n bath. Take her prenatals, progesterone n pray. Walkin about. To do scan now may stress her out d more. U can get a 2nd opinion maybe 2weeks time.
Not to scare u pple loss babies witout a drop of blood! Some pple bleed heavily like period yet d baby stil Stuck there surprisingly. Na God sabi wetin dey happen for inside der. May God perfect his works
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Donatee, thanks I will do it,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
imurboss: Hellooo mamas,how are we all pushing oo. It's so cold in here,where are all the mamas,seems we've not recovered from the tsunami yet grin

ryndiaroyce,beevan/byvan, donatee,tushmum,beauty,rukemi,twinmama & twinpapa,julieni,juliebest,fnor,laroyalhighness,skimpychick,smokeydrinkey,kejibabe,Starbuck,rechybabe,simababe,tchwinnie,julieni,juliebest,Beckytunde,cutiez2,skimpychick,Sayoberry.temismith,dunni29,kaynee,topsmum,otses,phunmielomo,lovinam,chipsfreke and all the mamas.Hope i try small grin

Where are u all hiding lipsrsealed
Present o, joy4mi present ma with my bombom raised, lol
Happy birthday julieni, more of God's blessings, hope you had fun? sorry its coming late, didn't 4get o, just that yesterday was kind of hectic for me.
went to the hospital yesterday and doc with their strike! exprienced water gushing out from my body and saw lots of blood when I pee, though the matron said LO's heartbeat is regular, I really pray all is well. being told to rest.
All A-Z mamas I hail una
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
It is well otses,rest wel. Thnks 4 d birthday prayer(hope its me not my sake julieni,u wr refering to). Good evening mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Donatee pls check your mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello my able mamas, those who asked about twinpap, he sends his greeting.
Tundeism God is keeping ur baby in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na only Brazil waka come, i mean BRAZIL 0- GERMANY 5
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
juliebest, are u a july baby too.
otses, its well, how far gone are u
twinmama, i tell u, brazillians don enter 1 chance today. see as the fans dey cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello ladies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Hi momas this place is too dry embarassed,cld we pls go bk to the old days when it used top bubble smiley?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tundeism: 5:12am On Jul 09, 2014
@Preshila and @Donatee...thank you so much..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Gdmorning ladies! Ope we re all good. I hail all A-Z mamas, active mamas and MIA mamas.
So wot do we do to revive d thread mamas? We ve lost our groove. We need d fun to return na. Will it b anoda beauty pagent, abi diff recipes, or wch topic shld we discuss. Meanwhyl, I suggest we hold our first 'post-tsunami' prayers this friday, 9pm-12midnight.Wot do we think. Suggestions pls.
@ all pushing mamas, may God mk it easy for u.U all will carry ur bundles of joy soon.We can't wait to celebrate wt u.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2014
tchiwinnie: Gdmorning ladies! Ope we re all good. I hail all A-Z mamas, active mamas and MIA mamas.
So wot do we do to revive d thread mamas? We ve lost our groove. We need d fun to return na. Will it b anoda beauty pagent, abi diff recipes, or wch topic shld we discuss. Meanwhyl, I suggest we hold our first 'post-tsunami' prayers this friday, 9pm-12midnight.Wot do we think. Suggestions pls.
@ all pushing mamas, may God mk it easy for u.U all will carry ur bundles of joy soon.We can't wait to celebrate wt u.
i am in for the prayers on Friday.
we need it o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2014
skimpychick: Hi momas this place is too dry embarassed,cld we pls go bk to the old days when it used top bubble smiley?.
skimpychick, looool,the username change don reach your side too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan: Hello ladies!
beev Wetin hapen. You don change back to the old one again. But i noticed this one has 3 e. Noted.how you dey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
@joy4mi my sista na so we see am o smiley. I'm in for d friday prayers too. Sweet momas pls come out from ur hiding places nah smiley wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joy4mi: beev Wetin hapen. You don change back to the old one again. But i noticed this one has 3 e. Noted.how you dey.

Am good dear,how are you and yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiez2: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why Some Husbands Avoid Questions From Their Wife.

WIFE: What will you do if i
die? Will you get married
again?

Husband: No.

Wife: Why not? Don't you like being married?

Husband: Of course i do.

Wife: Then why wouldn't you remarry?

Husband: Ok, ok, i'll get married again.

Wife: Will you live in our
house with your new Wife?

Husband: Yes, it's a great
house.

Wife: Will you let her drive
my car?

Husband: Yes, it's a nice one.

Wife: Will you give her my
jewelry?

Husband: No. I am sure she'll want her own.

Wife: Will she wear my
shoes?

Husband : No, her size is '41'

Wife: What!

Husband: poo! Oh my God! I'm finished!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
cutiez2: Why Some Husbands Avoid Questions From Their Wife.

WIFE: What will you do if i
die? Will you get married
again?

Husband: No.

Wife: Why not? Don't you like being married?

Husband: Of course i do.

Wife: Then why wouldn't you remarry?

Husband: Ok, ok, i'll get married again.

Wife: Will you live in our
house with your new Wife?

Husband: Yes, it's a great
house.

Wife: Will you let her drive
my car?

Husband: Yes, it's a nice one.

Wife: Will you give her my
jewelry?

Husband: No. I am sure she'll want her own.

Wife: Will she wear my
shoes?

Husband : No, her size is '41'

Wife: What!

Husband: poo! Oh my God! I'm finished!
cutiez nice one lolgringringringrin

but how did the husband know the size of the future wife.

CCCHHHHHEEEEAATTTERRR

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
I know some of us said dis too gringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
cuiez2 it is because wives tough pass shl lol....d man na cheat
joy4mi lol

mamas...try dis topic

"AT WHAT AGE SHOULD A WOMAN STOP HAVING XEX"
answers with reasons

dancing atile-ogwu

rolling my bum bum

wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
A woman should stop having when her thing is no longer sweeting like her thing and the JT no dey fit get grip anymore.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan: A woman should stop having when her thing is no longer sweeting like her thing and the JT no dey fit get grip anymore.
so if d man jt...still dey work......what do u advice the man to do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
chifreke:
so if d man jt...still dey work......what do u advice the man to do?

Stick it in ant hole, i doubt if it ll still work if an 80 yrs old man sticks it in there for a few days grin grin.

Or The man should stick in there and pound away,grip or not undecided.

Or accelerate his death if he doesn't want to live a kpekus free life.

Or sitdon dey look like Ele envelop.

Abeg chifreke e get as e dey do me grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sometimes i wonder too. COs most older men still do the do till 80s.
but the women when we reach menopause n sometimes those old age sickness affects us more. So having xex or stopping it should be about your body system.
our bodies r uniquely different.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg stop kpekus when your JT no dey gree work, i no fit shout.....

Me go go for vaginoplasty at 60, so I can kpekus triumphantly for another 3 or 4 decades before my expiration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (6968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bioluwatife25 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.