Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292367 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2014
@ what age shud a woman start having sex? When she is ready to bear the consequences that could come as a result. And from the Bible perspective, when she is married. #myownopinion#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2014
From 22 is ok to give out a daughter in marriage, no less for me. Sex at anything less than 20yrs is a NO for me. Hopefully my sons go reach 25 sef before wiring grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2014
The thought of my LOs doing the do makes be like shocked shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2014
GOod morning momas . @chifreke age 25 is ok for me o to give my dd out in marriage. Young girls these even while in the secondary schl have started the thing sef wink. How u'll knw is d way they look @ flashy cars romantically lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2014
Haha same here beeevann(hmm I don't like this new moniker o) mere thought of my kids banging... makes me wanna undecidedlipsrsealed!
@what age a woman should...........
24 and above... That's if she's married and strong enough to bear whatever comes with it.
A teenager has no biz with coi;tus, and an adult spinster is only permitted to have such psychologically. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Chifreke, yes o. thanx for asking, make una come organize bairthday parry for me ooooooooooo.

beeevan, the change reach ya side\?

The fear of young kids performing immoral act dey fear me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2014
dhabeautyjas: Chifreke, yes o. thanx for asking, make una come organize bairthday parry for me ooooooooooo.

I open new one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
LyndaRoyce: Haha same here beeevann(hmm I don't like this new moniker o) mere thought of my kids banging... makes me wanna undecidedlipsrsealed!
24 and above... That's if she's married and strong enough to bear whatever comes with it.
A teenager has no biz with coi;tus, and an adult spinster is only permitted to have such psychologically. cheesy

I hate it too, nah my younger sis over sabi cos am, I told her to use beevan3.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
skimpychick: GOod morning momas . @chifreke age 25 is ok for me o to give my dd out in marriage. Young girls these even while in the secondary schl have started the thing sef wink. How u'll knw is d way they look @ flashy cars romantically lol.
i don laff fall from chair..... looking at flashy cars romantically indeed... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2014
dhabeautyjas: Chifreke, yes o. thanx for asking, make una come organize bairthday parry for me ooooooooooo.

****In dettol tone***
if i dont...who will?
hav a great day today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2014
cutiez2: Why Some Husbands Avoid Questions From Their Wife.

WIFE: What will you do if i
die? Will you get married
again?

Husband: No.

Wife: Why not? Don't you like being married?

Husband: Of course i do.

Wife: Then why wouldn't you remarry?

Husband: Ok, ok, i'll get married again.

Wife: Will you live in our
house with your new Wife?

Husband: Yes, it's a great
house.

Wife: Will you let her drive
my car?

Husband: Yes, it's a nice one.

Wife: Will you give her my
jewelry?

Husband: No. I am sure she'll want her own.

Wife: Will she wear my
shoes?

Husband : No, her size is '41'

Wife: What!

Husband: poo! Oh my God! I'm finished!

LOBATAN, but really some men can not do without cheating o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Preshila: @ what age shud a woman start having sex? When she is ready to bear the consequences that could come as a result. And from the Bible perspective, when she is married. #myownopinion#
perfect dear!......i missed u no be small

wait ohhhhh
kids are having xex even when they re not yet ready to take responsibility.........shld blame be apportion to them, the parents, the society, the peer presure abi the guyz....
whatever answers you choose mamas...give reasons

waiting in 4D
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan: From 22 is ok to give out a daughter in marriage, no less for me. Sex at anything less than 20yrs is a NO for me. Hopefully my sons go reach 25 sef before wiring grin.
dats lovely......
beevann can you confortably discuss this xex education with your sons at puberty?....if yes...pls how do you go abt it.....

dis question goes to all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan: The thought of my LOs doing the do makes be like shocked shocked shocked.
dat day must surely come.....so begin dey prepare for wink wink wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014
LyndaRoyce: Haha same here beeevann(hmm I don't like this new moniker o) mere thought of my kids banging... makes me wanna undecidedlipsrsealed!

lynda wat re d measure to adopt in order to make sure.....kids...reaches dis age b4 doin d tin.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Good morning mamas,
House is bubbling again. Chifreke how preggy?pele ooh.carry to safety ooh.
I dey enjoy the discussion. Do keep it coming. But my daughters ll get married only when she is matured to handle issues no matter the age.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Good morning my beautiful mamas. Its been a while. Greetings to everyone smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2014
opeoluwa2: Good morning mamas,
House is bubbling again. Chifreke how preggy?pele ooh.carry to safety ooh.
I dey enjoy the discussion. Do keep it coming. But my daughters ll get married only when she is matured to handle issues no matter the age.
how will u know...she can handle issues herself.....cos a teenager believ....she is smart to handle her problem...until d problem confronts them.....suddenly they realise...they cant......

Amen to that prayer dear...and so shall it be to all pushing mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alaura: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Just discovered am preggy I have an 18m old wanted to get pregnant like next year but God nos best, I hope this first trimester will be great. Kudos to all d mama in da house d lord is our strength and for all who r looking for children this year will not pass u by in Jesus name Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2014
chifreke:
dats lovely......
beevann can you confortably discuss this xex education with your sons at puberty?....if yes...pls how do you go abt it.....

dis question goes to all mamas

I ll give them materials to read first, when they are done, i take my lecture from their. I don't find the right words for such lectures, lectured a lot of younger girls even as a teenager, so I think it won't be that hard. I ll tell them things for what they are, no sugar coating or beating around the bush.

N:B = they ll also be cleared on the fact that am done baby sitting, if you decide to make a baby, don't expect mama is gonna be the mother when the real mother is alive. Once my kids aren't old enough for responsibilities, i don't expect them to parade anyone as GF, but......as Littles as they are ,little girls are already vying for their attention embarassed, some running to hug them after school, some chanting their names embarassed, the boys seems less concerned cos they are still kids. They offer them their snacks in school and give out their hair bands.What happens when the hormones starts raging? embarassed. God ll give me the wisdom.....

It amuses DH as he keeps saying, no give yourself HBPoo embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2014
chifreke:

lynda wat re d measure to adopt in order to make sure.....kids...reaches dis age b4 doin d tin.....

Unfortunately there are no ultimate precautionary measures to teach the teenagers of this era other than the popular ones we all preach which are merely heard with poor adhesion by the teens/unmarried youths.
The nitty-gritty about this generation is that THEY TEND TO FEAR PREGNANCY MORE THAN HIV/AIDS! A young teenage girl of 18yrs is already a PROUD FLO OZY b4 she clock 24, some coud even silently recite off-hand their mum's exact warnings whilst sucking on blokos! (Yea! I mean it! Tell me about kids of this days)..... So tell me,how can one tame such kid?......
Or will one say that young girl's mum didn't tell her about sex and its repercussions on her 14yrs birthday? So pathetic how they reagard such sermons as irrelevant.
Chifreke, NO MATTER HOW STERN WE EMPHASIZE "abstainience" TO THIS KIDS; ONLY A WISE CHILD REGARD HER/HIS GENITALS AS MERELY FOR URINE PASSAGE!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
chifreke:
how will u know...she can handle issues herself.....cos a teenager believ....she is smart to handle her problem...until d problem confronts them.....suddenly they realise...they cant......

Amen to that prayer dear...and so shall it be to all pushing mamas
Chifreke, certainly not as a teenager,when I said maturity,i meant physical,financial,spiritual. Maturity in all areas of life.maturity to separate your family from ur marriage. Maturity to know when your family Are instigating and maturity to draw the line.
I,as a future Mother in law, I will certainly want to influence my children at one point against their spouse because of my selfish reasons. maturity is the right ingredients for marriage ooh,after Love.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Unfortunately there are no ultimate precautionary measures to teach the teenagers of this era other than the popular ones we all preach which are merely heard with poor adhesion by the teens/unmarried youths.
The nitty-gritty about this generation is that THEY TEND TO FEAR PREGNANCY MORE THAN HIV/AIDS! A young teenage girl of 18yrs is already a PROUD FLO OZY b4 she clock 24, some coud even silently recite off-hand their mum's exact warnings whilst sucking on blokos! (Yea! I mean it! Tell me about kids of this days)..... So tell me,how can one tame such kid?......
Or will one say that young girl's mum didn't tell her about sex and its repercussions on her 14yrs birthday? So pathetic how they reagard such sermons as irrelevant.
Chifreke, NO MATTER HOW STERN WE EMPHASIZE "abstainience" TO THIS KIDS; ONLY A WISE CHILD REGARD HER/HIS GENITALS AS MERELY FOR URINE PASSAGE!
waooooooooooooh....dis is great walahi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lynda.....u re really a mum.....more alomo to ur kpekusing musles...

One love!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan:

I ll give them materials to read first, when they are done, i take my lecture from their. I don't find the right words for such lectures, lectured a lot of younger girls even as a teenager, so I think it won't be that hard. I ll tell them things for what they are, no sugar coating or beating around the bush.

N:B = they ll also be cleared on the fact that am done baby sitting, if you decide to make a baby, don't expect mama is gonna be the mother when the real mother is alive. Once my kids aren't old enough for responsibilities, i don't expect them to parade anyone as GF, but......as Littles as they are already vying for their attention embarassed, some running to hug them after school, some chanting their names embarassed, the boys seems less concerned cos they are still kids. They offer them their snacks in school and give out their hair bands.What happens when the hormones starts raging? embarassed. God ll give me the wisdom.....

It amuses DH as he keeps saying, no give yourself HBPoo embarassed.
seriously and frankly speaking....d tin dey do me somehow....oh......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MAMAS THIS IS A REALITY WE MUST FACE......OH
THIS GENERATION IS WISER...WE NEED TO BUCKLE UP

#BRING UP MORE IDEAS MAMAS SO DAT OTHERS CAN LEARN...

BEEEVAN I VE LEARNT A GREAT DEAL, XPECIALLY GIVING THEM BOOK TO READ FIRST!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2014
opeoluwa2:
Chifreke, certainly not as a teenager,when I said maturity,i meant physical,financial,spiritual. Maturity in all areas of life.maturity to separate your family from ur marriage. Maturity to know when your mother is instigating and maturity to draw the line.
I,as a future Mother in law, I will certainly instigate my children at one point against their spouse because of my selfish so maturity is the right ingredients for marriage ooh,after Love.

so mil cases.......are natural?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
alaura: Just discovered am preggy I have an 18m old wanted to get pregnant like next year but God nos best, I hope this first trimester will be great. Kudos to all d mama in da house d lord is our strength and for all who r looking for children this year will not pass u by in Jesus name Amen
welcome dear...may u carry to term....we will hear d baby's cry and mother's lafter

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alaura: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
chifreke:
welcome dear...may u carry to term....we will hear d baby's cry and mother's lafter

Amen
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2014
chifreke:

so mil cases.......are natural?

Natural but we don't flow with all natural instincts, do we? By abiding to moral guidelines don't you think that nature is already tampered, we follow reason not nature.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Beevan you too much. Chifreke, Beevan din answer you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan:

Natural but we don't flow with all natural instincts, do we? By abiding to moral guidelines don't you think that nature is already tampered, we follow reason not nature.
Agu nwanyi....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dont just read and goooooooooo
contribute wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.