Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8311190 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

Stick it in ant hole, i doubt if it ll still work if an 80 yrs old man sticks it in there for a few days grin grin.

Or The man should stick in there and pound away,grip or not undecided.

Or accelerate his death if he doesn't want to live a kpekus free life.

Or sitdon dey look like Ele envelop.

Abeg chifreke e get as e dey do me grin.
beeeev...dis is a reality.......we need to trash out......
mamas....come out lets find a solutions.....i ve seen old men going after little girls....beside most of them can take drugs dat booost the jt......wat happens to d women
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joy4mi: Sometimes i wonder too. COs most older men still do the do till 80s.
but the women when we reach menopause n sometimes those old age sickness affects us more. So having xex or stopping it should be about your body system.
our bodies r uniquely different.
joy wat do u suggest d man do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
chifreke:
beeeev...dis is a reality.......we need to trash out......
mamas....come out lets find a solutions.....i ve seen old men going after little girls....beside most of them can take drugs dat booost the jt......wat happens to d women

Go for a V reconstructive surgery if you can, what else is there to do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
At my old age the least of my problems should be who is bleeping who as long as I am not serving my food or washing clothes to the bleeper or the bleeped undecided.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan: At my old age the least of my problems should be who is bleeping who as long as I am not serving my food or washing clothes to the bleeper or the bleeped undecided.
Lol....
is nature mutual?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
chifreke:
joy wat do u suggest d man do?
mama chips,as i no be man ,i cant advice him o.
stupid 80 yr old men running after 20 yr old gals.
i know of a grandpa in his late 80s who stays in wife's shop n uses every opportunity he has to touch,press the young sales girls bom bom n br3ast.
the wife (85) got to know when one of the girls slapped him.
the man nearly raped their 15 yr old house help. Now na only him n grandma dey for house ogrin.
she said since she cant do the do again.he is not entitled to do it either. That the one he has being doing for the past 50yrs no reach him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joy4mi:
mama chips,as i no be man ,i cant advice him o.
stupid 80 yr old men running after 20 yr old gals.
i know of a grandpa in his late 80s who stays in wife's shop n uses every opportunity he has to touch,press the young sales girls bom bom n brea**st.
the wife (85) got to know when one of the girls slapped him.
the man nearly rape**ddd their 15 yr old house help. Now na only him n grandma dey for house ogrin.
she said since she cant do the do again.he is not entitled to do it either. That the one he has being doing for the past 50yrs no reach him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laff wan tear my belle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
come to tink of it sarah....do d tin reach 90yrs shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
chifreke:
Lol....
is nature mutual?

By mutual, in what sense do you mean?

If a dh has never cheated in the entire course of your marriage with him, i don't think you being indisposed at old age will make any difference.

Men Who cheat on their wives in their youth, are the same men that cheat at old age. What really can a wife do? Protect herself against HIV n Other STDs or throw him out to go live with his Girlfriends undecided.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

By mutual, in what sense do you mean?

If a dh has never cheated in the entire course of your marriage with him, i don't think you being indisposed at old age will make any difference.

Men Who cheat on their wives in their youth, are the same men that cheat at old age. What really can a wife do? Protect herself against HIV n Other STDs or throw him out to go live with his Girlfriends undecided.
just curious beeevan i need to ask some grannies...how they re handlinng it..lol

plsssssssssssss dont ask me how
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
The chances of a man who never cheated in his youth to cheat at old age is really slim, if you can't do anything about it in your youth, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it at old age.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan: The chances of a man who never cheated in his youth to cheat at old age is really slim, if you can't do anything about it in your youth, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it at old age.
beeev dat is so true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
After menopause women's vagina gradually over d years undergoes Atrophy #shrinking n dryness. Dis is due to ceased ovarian function secretin oestrogens dat is important for fleshy n moist vagina.
Now dats where being a lil plump comes in handy. Fats cells secrest a lil estrogens wich may help. Also some women wil opt for HRT to replace d oestrogen artificially cos d ovaries don't function again. Tho risk of cancers increases wit age n hormone replacements

As for old men sex is a brain thing. Some men r jus too flirtatious even wen deir jt is not workin dey stil chyk girls jus to feel d fun n probably rub deir bellies n JT e fit no go stand sef. Don't b surprised deir JT is limp where as na hand he dey use in place of JT dat doesn't mean deir prostrate n testes isn't workin. So far its not diseased it work buh d strength can neva b compared to youthful JT its a 2way tin. D semen can av healthy sperm n can impregnate or abnormal sperm n can form "genetically abnormal" children. Old age affects genes of sperm n ovum in both sexes. So old JT is not pleasureable after all cos its limp as for drug dey fit slump because d rugs aint for feeble minded. D drugs can cause blindness too.

Berra to wait to die n reincarnate and resume kpekusing cheesy I no talk am oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
chifreke:
just curious beeevan i need to ask some grannies...how they re handlinng it..lol

plsssssssssssss dont ask me how

Most grannies had a sitdon dey look attitude to infidelity in their youth, what do you think will change at old age? Nah sitdon dey look dem dey still.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
re-actions

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
@beeevan true talk. I've seen very old couples dat jus hold hands n gist, take walks n perk.
Body don tire. If u don cheat wen ur body is fresh na wen wrinkle full am u go cheat? Not @all

As for Sarah she was under special annointing biko. Na God inspire her. I'm sure her body go strong like young person

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
reactions

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
chifreke: reactions

i know my mil is. Not a demonic spirit so she will neva in her life try dat.

even nowadays, these elaborate tribal marks don't reign in yoruba land like before. Only those tiny ones- straight short line on the cheeks.and it is so beautiful. But i will not allow my child to be marked no matter how smallooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tribal mark like dis one is ok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
tribal mark, i will make sure i give her an everlasting mark plus thats d last time shes gonna see any of my kids or come to my house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Otses:
Present o, joy4mi present ma with my bombom raised, lol
Happy birthday julieni, more of God's blessings, hope you had fun? sorry its coming late, didn't 4get o, just that yesterday was kind of hectic for me.
went to the hospital yesterday and doc with their strike! exprienced water gushing out from my body and saw lots of blood when I pee, though the matron said LO's heartbeat is regular, I really pray all is well. being told to rest.
All A-Z mamas I hail una
Rest very well and May God Almighty b wit u it is well

i support d prayer on friday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tribal what? I trust her she won't try it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls mamas in d house am in my 8th month but i av been feeling mild pain in my viganal area since morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndewo to all mamas.
@chifreke, I agree wt Beev, a guy dat didn't cheat in his youth will nt likely cheat during old age. Abeg at dat age na relaxation/companionship go get upper hand.
For d tribal mark issue, hhhhmmm once she don do it na irreversible na.Bt I kno my mum in law no go do am.Lol
@Mamas, so prayers ll hold on fri btwn 9pm to 12midnyt.Let's post a prayer b4 we sleep.
@Oluwawunmi, doo. No cause for alarm. It happened to some mamas here too. Ope u ve done ur shopping and ur bags are packed already. May God mk it easy for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
oluwawunmi. its normal. i guess its the pressure of baby's engagement. you could see ur doc sha.

chifreke. u made me remember when MIL came for omugwo and we decided to play a fast one on dh.

We used eyepencil to give dear son marks. As dh walked in, he saw his son's face from afar and was like what is dat?
MIL said baba so so so came and decided to give him their clan mark. Dh was mad. he moved closer to his son and was like that man will sleep in Sobi Barack s. He picked methylated spirit and cleaned it. He now smiled that even his mum would have slept in d baracks....

winnie. nice one. i think it's good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
@tchiwinnie thanks and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
@rukeme291 thanks will do just dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
@rukemi291 thanks will do just dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2014
chifreke:
mamas...try dis topic

"AT WHAT AGE SHOULD A WOMAN STOP HAVING XEX"
answers with reasons

A woman ought to stop having sex the moment her tosky has metamorphosed from va+gina to a wet sack(you know how relaxed and eye displeasing a wet sack looks like)! Why? Because sex is suppose to be an enjoyable activity not a MUSCLE SHRINKING CHORE!
At 30yrs old, a woman's sexual experience/bliss has merely begun.....
At 35-40yrs, the fire is still there,but not like the previous yrs.
At 40-45yrs, here tosky will start giving minor signs of weariness. But she's should shun it jor...... Na today? Lol
At 45-50yrs, I think she should start thinking of retirement.
At 55-60yrs, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chifreke, I think sex should be shun @ 60! Why? Because,having sex @that period would be like sufferness on both the bleeped and the fucker! #pls don't ask me to explain#

Goodmorning ladies!
May God bless us all!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
A woman ought to stop having sex the moment her tosky has metamorphosed from va+gina to a wet sack(you know how relaxed and eye displeasing a wet sack looks like)! Why? Because sex is suppose to be an enjoyable activity not a MUSCLE SHRINKING CHORE!
At 30yrs old, a woman's sexual experience/bliss has merely begun.....
At 35-40yrs, the fire is still there,but not like the previous yrs.
At 40-45yrs, here tosky will start giving minor signs of weariness. But she's should shun it jor...... Na today? Lol
At 45-50yrs, I think she should start thinking of retirement.
At 55-60yrs, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chifreke, I think sex should be shun @ 60! Why? Because,having sex @that period would be like sufferness on both the bleeped and the fucker! #pls don't ask me to explain#

Goodmorning ladies!
May God bless us all!

see analyist......what else...shld i ask...
lynda...u just made my day with this your explanations...

cul

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2014
what age should a woman start having sex

mama at what least age...can u giv ur daughters out in marriage??

Goodmorning beautiful.....vigilante....kpekusing......trailer pushers......keke pushers......bicycle pushers.....boot hangers mamas..... have a splendid day

dancing my way to the...........
dhabeautyjas....hope u are warming for you B-Day

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.