Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301814 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
My mamas join us praise "onise iyanu". My bundle of joy just arrived like 1hr 3omins ago weighing 3.7kg after 27hrs labor. God is faithful. Thanks for all ur . Teamie februaryi hail oh. BS coming soon. . Make i sleep small no food no sleep for the past 32hrs.
wow wow wow! Congratulations!! Welcome baby. You are a light to your world

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
hunniesuzie:
See ehn....

I had typed a reply before I remembered to calm down. Just tell her to stop rough play biko. Agbo ke?

Ok thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
queensnow:
i don't think it's jedi jedi oo I think its part of the process I also experience it at that stage infact more in sec semester and it stopped without taking anything she should just endure it it happens only wen she wants to poo from waist to anus and difficult to sit on closet easily u have to sit with cautio sometimes the poo won't come out sef.. make she no use agbo jedi oooo
Okay thank you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Oga, please tell your wife not to joke with the life of that precious baby she's carrying!!!
Her antenatal is just 2mrw! Let her be patient and wait! If she can't wait, take her to the hospital today!
She should forget all this agbo things abeg
Thanks madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
nana228:
Please your wife should stop playing with the fragile life in her. She should go to the hospital, most herbal remedies are not regulated and contraindicated during pregnancy. Tell her to take only what her doctor prescribes. I dey vex now sef.
Thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
My mamas join us praise "onise iyanu". My bundle of joy just arrived today 3:55am weighing 3.7kg after 27hrs labor. God is faithful. Thanks for all ur prayers. Teamie february i hail oh. BS coming soon. . Make i sleep small no food no sleep for the past 32hrs.

Congrats dear mama. God bless your bundle of joy. I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sommian:

Dear Flowerlady01, move along already. ....
#freshoutofpeepingmode
Sorry dear but I am still here. Your first post on Nairaland and you want to move along another poster. Clap for yourself grin
I ain't going nowhere so you can go back to your peeping mode. Nonsense.

If una like quote me, I won't answer.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats to all the February momas who have put to bed, and safe delivery to the remaining momas

@britneystacy may the peace of God that surpasses human understanding reign supreme in your home.

That baby is bringing the needed peace and tranquillity back to your life and home, pls don't try to do anything to it. God wrks in mysterious ways, and his ways are not our ways. U took the contraceptive, but God who sees the future allowed his will to prevail. Don't worry about what people will say, your lines are falling in pleasant places. That baby is a blessing in disguise. May Jesus wrap his arms over u, n calm evrystorm in ur home. E hugs sis n much Luv.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
feddy27:

Seen

Sweet, i just sent you a PM. wink Need you abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Britneystacy it is well with your soul. Don't be in a haste to take any decisions that you will regret tomorrow. Mamas here have given you nice advice. May God calm every storm in your home in Jesus name, Amen .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
IyawoToBe:

Hiya... longest time.. be good!! smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats chanbaby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
bimsusy:
Congrats to the latest mama
Lol teamie kpele, d lord is ya strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
realdentist:
Britneystacey I think pregnancy hormones are contributing to the way u're feeling presently. Please take a deep breath...be calm..don't do anything u'll regret. U can take some time away to clear your head, pray ce
Thanks for caring to respond....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
modath:

Hiya... longest time.. be good!! smiley smiley
You are telling someone longest time? Me will tell you eternity time lipsrsealed mummy Mo ko da na! You just abandoned us here sad how is lil bobo K and gang? I hope you are on another missionary journey grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
My mamas join us praise "onise iyanu". My bundle of joy just arrived like 1hr 3omins ago weighing 3.7kg after 27hrs labor. God is faithful. Thanks for all ur . Teamie februaryi hail oh. BS coming soon. . Make i sleep small no food no sleep for the past 32hrs.
We don dey wait u since o...congrats mama....abeg rest well well no be small thing...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Liftedhands:
You are telling someone longest time? Me will tell you eternity time lipsrsealed mummy Mo ko da na! You just abandoned us here sad how is lil bobo K and gang? I hope you are on another missionary journey grin
tongue
Have responded to your mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thank you AmJane , peggygee, AlphaHandmaiden, Liftedhands , nifeseun, realdentist , Jazzyjazz, Mismycoli, Modath for responding! I lack words at the moment. ...I do!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Liftedhands:
tongue

Nor vex mama Ekene... na life & hustle get in the way... miss & gat love for you all very very plenty. kiss kiss kiss

Bobo K is now a prof!! In pre K ... appreciate the sharrat.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
good evening mamas, how una dey? na wa o, dis vigilante no let me see road sef. congrats to chanbaby, may God bless your baby and quick recovery to u.

#teamfebruary how una dey na? may God strengthen u all and grant u all safe delivery.

@britney, my dear sister hmmmnnn! marriage for Nigeria na ministry work o. it's a daily struggle we must all win o. no b only u get issues o, infact I almost pack my load and kids away from d house jus dis Sunday. see me wey born pikin on Friday and was discharged on Sunday but immediately I reach house my mother in-law said she was going home because my mama dey. wen my mama never com, she no gree show face but my mama com now she dey behave one Kain. abeg na my fault? she dey com see me wey born pikin she no fit buy even biscuit 5naira o. I jus heard she n her son gossiping in d sitting room n immediately I enter toilet she jus jumped up say she dey go house, she no even wait make i come out. I no know say dem dey discuss my pikin naming ceremony for my back o, hubby no even tell me him jus drive him mama go house and dem finalise time, event and even God parents of my pikin without my input or knowledge. wen hubby com back 4 nite him no talk anything, na wen him dey tell him friend on phone I dey hear everything. I say see me see people o, una dey plan my pikin naming 4 my back com invite me to my own event abi? I spark dat nite no b small. I tell my mama say 2day fire go fall, she begin beg me make i cool down. I no even know say mother in-law purposely do wetin she do so dat I go spark n fight go start make dem com begin settle matter. see person wey dey plan naming but she tell her pikin say she no get any caterer number or contact o but as na like jus 50 people we dey expect I fit cook n package d food in my kitchen na. see me wey still dey nurse my episiotomy, abi na my mama wey don almost reach 70year go cook abi na my daughters wey b 6+ and 3+ go cook? she was expecting d food matter to cause fight but wen her pikin tell me i jus tell am say I no get power to cook instead make we go eatery go but 50packs of food jeje. na so matter end o. as she wait for 2 days she no hear say d matter don cause fight she begin call my phones upandan. later wen I pick her call I com ask am say wetin dey happen, she say she wan know how far with d food matter I jus tell am say we don organise am. simple! because she dey anxiously wait for d fight to happen she no even remember to wish me happen wedding anniversary. me i jus dey look like mumu. I no go lie u dat day wey dis matter happen I don vex finish but my mama no gree, she jus dey preach dey beg and all sorts but I thank God that finally he gave me patience n wen I told her abt my mother in-law call, she say next time make i dey use my tongue dey count my teeth. I'm telling u all these so u go know say no b only u waka com o, na all of us dey face different things but in all na d will to make it work, compromise, patience, prayers and wise counsel dey keep us for our husband's house o. as per d pregnancy, abeg don't worry abt what people will say o. no b dem dey feed u abeg. God forbid anything happen to u wen u wan comot am u think say people no go still talk? that baby is a blessing to restore peace in your home o. don't worry, this too shall pass. see work dey forever o. alot of people have dis work with correct salary sef but dem no get pikin or gud health and dey won't hesitate to dump d work to get what dey lack. God's plan for ur life is certain pls trust him to lead u to where is best for u. it is only God's blessings dat maketh rich o. above all, i want u to know dat God's gat ur back anyday. pls calm down and take a deep breath, let God lead u n restore ur home. it's not too late to heal. u're in my prayers always. I've learnt to always ask God to give me patience like my mum because patience is d reason she's still alive today and for someone from a polygamous home, wen my papa die n my step siblings dem start deir wahala with my mum n us na my mama patience keep all of us alive till today o.

abeg learn to ask God daily for a fresh dose of patience and grace to weda d storm o. marriage no b small task. it is well sis.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
My mamas join us praise "onise iyanu". My bundle of joy just arrived today 3:55am weighing 3.7kg after 27hrs labor. God is faithful. Thanks for all ur prayers. Teamie february i hail oh. BS coming soon. . Make i sleep small no food no sleep for the past 32hrs.
Congratulations ma
May the baby be a source of joy to the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
IyawoToBe:

Ok dear. I've replied
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
omoloulah:
good evening mamas, how una dey? na wa o, dis vigilante no let me see road sef. congrats to chanbaby, may God bless your baby and quick recovery to u.

#teamfebruary how una dey na? may God strengthen u all and grant u all safe delivery.

@britney, my dear sister hmmmnnn! marriage for Nigeria na ministry work o. it's a daily struggle we must all win o. no b only u get issues o, infact I almost pack my load and kids away from d house jus dis Sunday. see me wey born pikin

abeg learn to ask God daily for a fresh dose of patience and grace to weda d storm o. marriage no b small task. it is well sis.
Thank you Sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chanbaby,

Hefty Congratulations!!

I was so taken with compassion that I forgot that there is also celebration.

More blessings and grace to you dear.

Abeg, if them give you tear, sharpally start doing sitz bath with warm water, warm water o. Not lukewarm, make the place for begin mend.

If no tear, congrattsgringrin

Please take all your post Partum meds. Everything. It is well with you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
@BritneyStacy God is ur strength, don't feel bad.. am even praying to God to let me have all my kids within 3yrs am even planning to have another baby wen my 1st is 6months I don dey calculate am dey tell dh down so my sister u been pregnant now it's not a crime it's the will of God so embrace it with love.. God will intervene in your home ijn amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply Zaynie, I think baby things are designed to be that cute so that mums can't resist.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Giddyperson:
Thanks for the reply Zaynie, I think baby things are designed to be that cute so that mums can't resist.

True that. cheesy
Plus the over-arranging of clothes nko?
Matching and re-matching, arranging by colours, then by size then by value and back to colours lol!

No!
I will not be sucked into this pregnancy vortex,.....
ByeBye.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
iomoge2:

Oya see d meat grin grin grin

Can I send you a pm please. Good evening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations @ chanbaby,God bless your LO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=spiceeamiee post=53678052]Wow! Wow! Wow! I am late to this post and I wanted to waka pass on this comment and all others that you have made but nahh. Aunty Judy Judgina that knows how to keep a home, care to teach us?? This lady has only talked about one thing but for her to be frustrated and angry to the point of locking out her husband, did you consider that this is not the only thing he may have done to anger her and she is just at the end of her endurance rope? You have not even asked her any questions, you have quickly jumped on the bandwagon to criticize her. People like you are the ones who ask women suffering from domestic violence "what did you do that made him beat you". So much for being your sister's keeper.

*chuckles* you sound like a finster. Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
My thoughts exactly when I saw her posts.

Are you a finsis?[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Britneystacy, I didnt get to read your post but please be strong.
Its okay to feel overwhelmed but dont let it take you over.

This is the first time I am ever coming out to say this openly, sometime last year I took in ( one time I ever let my guard down!). Atinuke wasn't even one and I just got a new job that promised to be stressful. I told my husband and he said whatever decision I took was fine by him.
I decided to terminate the baby for a lot of reasons.
One of my husband's source of income was mostly dependent on importation, so from having 3 deals in a month to one deal in 6 months, you dont need a soothsayer to tell you how our finances were.
I had a baby with me. I already felt bad at leaving her behind at 3 months to resume work postpartum. To think she began to suck at around the time I went back to work told me I had a very sensitive child....I didnt want to compound her issues.
I was in a good place....I couldnt let the pregnancy or the baby take it away from me. I suffer from mild depression now and again and one time I went in too deep for my own good. I was afraid it could happen again.
I have 2 kids already, both sexes. One of them has a heart defect, we go for routine checks and I have to keep an eye out for symptoms. Right now, I dont have enough eyes to watch over 3 kids.

Did I feel bad?
Oh yes I did!
I cried and cried.
Everywhere I turned someone was always talking about the ills of abortion.....on the road, the radio, NL ....every where I turned.
I went ahead and did it. At the last minute, husby said leave it.....I was like "Are you kidding me?!!!"
He said he was never going to turn a child away, we will manage he said.
I didnt want to manage to bring this child here! Not when I excitedly did the first 2.
I got my confirmation when I dumped my pt strip ( my other pt strips are kept safely and neatly in a folder).
I convinced my husband and I went ahead when the foetus wasnt even 6 weeks yet.
I decided to medical abortion instead of surgical
Shiiiit was painful! I screamed and rolled on the floor for hours. My husband was scared shitless and told me to stop midway, I no gree.
After I completed the dose and bleeding stopped. I felt all was well and went on with my life then I had my strongest pregnancy symptom; vomiting at the sight of a roach and I did another pt test; still positive. Baby came with magnet o!
I went for a scan and baby was still intact but with a reduced heart rate. Imagine my guilt and hurt that I did this! I cried and cried and cried some more. Husby pleaded that I leave it be, he threatened to call everyone to chook mouth but I couldnt, a decreased heart rate could mean or translate to a lot and I wasnt willing to take the risk.
So I took the drugs over again and bore the pains once more.
Afterwards scan revealed the baby was gone but there was retained products and I had to use some more drugs to flush it out.
It was a harrowing experience and I dont think I could do it a second time.

But that is me, I chose what I have right now over what I could have. Sometimes I feel bad but I dont regret it for one second.
Put in mind I already have 2 kids of both sexes, have never ttced and my.husband and I weren't having issue so I was able to think with a clear head and no sentiments.

Do not SHARE
Do not QUOTE

If you bash me or go all judgemental on me, I wont go easy on you. I will unleash the dragon on you straight!
If you are not Britneystacy, keep moving on!

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.