Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288906 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=dharyor1234 post=53715184]Please help a first timer oooo, i have been having something that looks like stomach aches since morning till now, although it will do me small and leave me alone...

please mamas in the house, is it normal?

Note: as at last scan done on Saturday, I'm 31weeks and 5days and it was stated that i have minor placenta previa.

Hello teamie how are you now? Hope you are feeling better?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
lululuv:
#Teamjuly, how are we all? My areola looks puffy and will I say strong? I dont understand all these changes. And i feel very weak today.
I experienced it but with my first.....strong areola n it got wider.it became soft when i started breastfeeding.i think its part of d package for some people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
realtalk19:

am experiencing mine at 26 weeks already especially when i take bumpy rides.

Ok den, thanks. Mine happens whenever I stress myself.it's getting more frequent. #seriouslycountingdown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sixx:
I had that too at 32 weeks, under my right breast/ribs then down to the right side of my belly button. It could be the cold lyk you think because mine started after i hit the floor one hot night lyk dat, wen i wake up, see pain!. My gynae just prescribed para 4 me and d pain stoped gradually, so u can take para 4 it. Sorry dear.
Tank u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
As I have been reading and wakaring, trying to put myself in Britneystacy shoes and know what best I can tell her.
Other maamas here have said it all and they are all words of wisdom. Na person wey wear shoe know wia e dey pinch am dats why I decided to walk with me?
Thank you for sharing.. ...thanks for the concern! God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Thank you for sharing.. ...thanks for the concern! God bless
Nne u re welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Any mama pls...

Does baby kick/movements reduces days ahead of EDD?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congratulations Teamie Chanbaby. It ended in praise. May your child continually bring more blessings to You, the road through which he came forth, many more will come. TTC is defeated forever in Jesus name, Amen.

Teamie realdentist, some days are like that. I am tired. Chie. I can't wait.

Britneystacy, so many people have spoken. You wear the shoe and know where it hurts. Do You! Be You! Do what will give you peace. About what people will say? Hehehehe, our people will always talk. You born, dey go talk, you no born, dey go talk. So I repeat, do You!

Zaynie, you know I have loved you from 1900. You are just a wonderful being. I had a hint of what happened from one of your diaries. I know that pain, it is not an easy decision to take. Hugs darling. The end of your story made me laugh. Me sef will follow and box.

Team February, hang in there. We are more than conquerors.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
ijeoma2728:
@team April Is anyone experiencing Braxton hicks (frequent tightening )at 31 weeks.?? Ayam not understanding it, it comes with a mild pain den vanishes

I've been wondering what Braxton hicks is sef, and if I would recognize it when it comes. I've been feeling this all week and just waiting for my ANC on Saturday. Mine doesn't come with pain sha, but it feels like she kicks then her leg hooks there for some seconds before she slowly relaxes it. She doesn't kick as wildly as she used to before, but I think that's cuz she's grown bigger and no much space to go wild like she used to. I just hope she's turned cuz at my last scan 3 weeks ago she was head up and chilling. I'm 32 weeks, 1 day today by LMP date and i just googled and google said BH contractions can start as early as second trimester sometimes, but mostly around this stage we are in, so guess it's normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wow! The love and wisdom on here is amazing. It feels great to see women lifting and helping each other as opposed to tearing and putting down. May God perfect all that concerns us, heal all troubled homes, protect our los and help us make the right life choices.

In other news, team march una no try o, una no dey ask of person? I miss you all sha though I be been on peeping mode. Hope we are all prepared to meet our los, we shud be done with shopping by now with bags packed though I'm yet to finish packing. May God make it easy for us.
#teammarchforsharpsharpborning#

PS: we are 35wks5days and d waddling no be here, turning on bed is by grace and d heaviness no get part two. Pls o one of my los is breeched , hope there's still time for him/her to turn cos there's no more space in my tummy o, has any mama experienced this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good evening everyone..
Please I need a Gynae in the house to help me out..or better still please recommend a good gynecologist
Missed my period and have been having pains around my abdomen n back..with dizziness and fever..just read on Google that it could be ovarian cyst.Have done pregnancy test and it came out Negative..please help a confused Newly married.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
funstufz:
Any mama pls...

Does baby kick/movements reduces days ahead of EDD?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitop(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
benignasweety, God bless you. Such wise bold words. Wish I could give your post 1000 likes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Mamas una good morning oo, don't know if anyone has experienced this, I have been having pains under my left breast, my ribs to be precise... That is d ribs under my left breast is paining so much,The pain started this week and got really painful yesterday, don't knw if its cold that entered my body or if its d weight of d baby.. Its really painful... Am just been patient bcs tomorrow is my antenatal, so I can see the doctor....

yeah I had it with my first very painful,can't remember what my doc said caused it but I was given gestid and in 2 days it disappeared, kpele its part of the package for some.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Anitop:
benignasweety, God bless you. Such wise bold words. Wish I could give your post 1000 likes.
Tnx Sir, as the spirit leads o. Trust u re good?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Tank u my sister... I fink say na cold so I started bathing with warm water and dabbing my ribs with hot water...chai

lol,its not cold.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
These days I come home so tired, I always feel like making this phone call in the first pic but... I need a house help cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good evening mama's av been a silent follower of this thread for about a while now but av decided to come out today,pls am 30weeks and av been avin contractions as it been happening to someone else too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
kataleya:
Wow! The love and wisdom on here is amazing. It feels great to see women lifting and helping each other as opposed to tearing and putting down. May God perfect all that concerns us, heal all troubled homes, protect our los and help us make the right life choices.

In other news, team march una no try o, una no dey ask of person? I miss you all sha though I be been on peeping mode. Hope we are all prepared to meet our los, we shud be done with shopping by now with bags packed though I'm yet to finish packing. May God make it easy for us.

PS: we are 35wks5days and d waddling no be here, turning on bed is by grace and d heaviness no get part two. Pls o one of my los is breeched , hope there's still time for him/her to turn cos there's no more space in my tummy o, has any mama experienced this?
Hello teamie no vex. If u are carrying twins one will be head down and d other will not be .. So it is during delivery dat he/she will turn . Pele for d heaviness na d same motor we dey. Am seriously counting days here.
Team march how market?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
funstufz:

There will be less space for baby, but movement shouldn't reduce. Google how to monitor fetal movement. Better still, go to the hospital and let them listen for fetal heart beat or do a scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
lululuv:
#Teamjuly, how are we all? My areola looks puffy and will I say strong? I dont understand all these changes. And i feel very weak today.
Sorry teamie, its one the packages, try to rest as much as possible & also eat no matter how small it z. Mine is pimple all over my chest and back. The Lord is our strength... Jisike nwanne m nwanyi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
kataleya:

Hian we dey check on everybody na, e be like say d last 2 roll calls u no ans sef....as u dey peeping mode u suppose see am na...anyway no vex, even our capo is no where to be found, kpele mama twins grin
How body ? How u dey...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abiagirl777:

yeah I had it with my first very painful,can't remember what my doc said caused it but I was given gestid and in 2 days it disappeared, kpele its part of the package for some.

Tank u oo my sister God go bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abiagirl777:

lol,its not cold.
Lol I no no na, am even noticing d pain around d middle of my back, like d weight of d baby is causing me pains, na only 1 I carry oo..naim I dey get all this pains isoke, d lord is my strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=mydreams25 post=53768473][/quote]
yeah, thank you. feeling much better now...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
mydreams25:

Yes ooo, I am so experiencing it mine too comes with a very mild pain at times. The waddling for me no be here at all, my stomach be like say I go born in 2weeks time. Am getting tired already at 32weeks. God pls see us through

We are almost there. 7 weeks to go...
Waddling is worse when you're carrying low. #teamapril #easterbaby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Giddyperson:

I've been wondering what Braxton hicks is sef, and if I would recognize it when it comes. I've been feeling this all week and just waiting for my ANC on Saturday. Mine doesn't come with pain sha, but it feels like she kicks then her leg hooks there for some seconds before she slowly relaxes it. She doesn't kick as wildly as she used to before, but I think that's cuz she's grown bigger and no much space to go wild like she used to. I just hope she's turned cuz at my last scan 3 weeks ago she was head up and chilling. I'm 32 weeks, 1 day today by LMP date and i just googled and google said BH contractions can start as early as second trimester sometimes, but mostly around this stage we are in, so guess it's normal.

Thanks you, didn't experience it dis early in my previous pregnancies. Once I stress myself a little bit. BH will just start. Carrying low do have its pros and con's,free from heartburn but waist pain would be ur bff.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks

realdentist:
There will be less space for baby, but movement shouldn't reduce. Google how to monitor fetal movement. Better still, go to the hospital and let them listen for fetal heart beat or do a scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Giddyperson:

My dear,bin wondering too wat dat BH is like,n for d record,am also 32wks 1day 2day!I no knw why my cappo just d follow me bumper to bumper!I feel less kicks dis days too but d movement na die,as of lst scan,head was dwn alrdy so I no knw wetin him d carry push my belle up n dwn,weda na leg or hand,i no knw!Wen he raises weda na hand or leg,if I try to push it back,it goes bak sumtimes n sumtimes it doesn't! Imagine oh,32wks n not waddling rada cat walking n even have d courage to pound yam 2day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Tank u my sister... I fink say na cold so I started bathing with warm water and dabbing my ribs with hot water...chai
lol sorry although I never experience it but my sil told me about it that it happens to her and it feels like her rib is shifting up I was already scared sef grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congrats to d new moms
Teamies and other waddling mamas how market?
As for me being having tis intense pain in my vjay when i move around cry, can barely work atimes plus tiredness,na to just sleep at work all day noe.
35weeks now and two more weeks to go, can barely wait. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: miracle1997 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.