Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300830 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
MissIndependent:
Please what is hp? And how can one get a flat tummy back after pregnancy and delivery? Quoting this for reference purpose thanks. Looking forward to your reply cheesy
Hp is honey pot cheesy (vagina)

Didn't do anything to my tummy o, when they asked me to sit up and look at my baby I was just staring at my tummy and how it went back down as soon as the baby came out. I still have some idle flesh there now which I think would disappear with sit ups and a sugar/carb free diet, but I'm lazy. My mum said the tying really works for her. If you're going to let them tie you, then start early, allow them make it tight and stick to the routine.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hp is honey pot cheesy (vagina)

Didn't do anything to my tummy o, when they asked me to sit up and look at my baby I was just staring at my tummy and how it went back down as soon as the baby came out. I still have some idle flesh there now which I think would disappear with sit ups and a sugar/carb free diet, but I'm lazy. My mum said the tying really works for her. If you're going to let them tie you, then start early, allow them make it tight and stick to the routine.
what is tying and how does it work? I don't understand any of these I'm a novice here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
MissIndependent:
what is tying and how does it work? I don't understand any of these I'm a novice here
Lol, I meant that mums or omugwo people would always offer to tie the hell out of your belly after you give birth. They use wrapper to tie it so that it would go back down. Others use postpartum belt, it's like girdle, which I've seen people selling on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
@mbilz @yacaa for u too.
Giddy person has said almost everything. Lemme add that the hospital asked me to do a warm sitz bath and not steam which is what we yorubas do traditionally. So I read about steam before agreeing with my mom to try her way.
If you do Choose the warm sitz, then the water should be such that you can put your Behind inside without burning. And you should add more hot water to warm it up when cold. For steam, 10 minutes is good or once the steam is cool, stand up, no matter what dem mamas say. It have do .

At stitches loosening, i had tiny episiotomy cut and had more stitches inside the vg, and though mine was absorbable they didnt fall off due to steam. I confess im not sure if that will apply to everyone, plus i dont sit as long as my momsi would have liked (10-15 mins and only for one week) and depending on how severe your tears are, might be best to avoid steam entirely like giddy person says and do warm water. But babe if ure not torn, do steam biko.
That her advice on the poo makes plenty sense, unless ure like me and hate eating vegetable as medicine then buy stool softener like liquid paraffin (ask a pharmacist). Insist that you dont want a regular laxative or purgative, u want a stool softener. If you try too hard to pooo ull injure ur anus and cause haemorrhoid. You can also apply some baby oil on your anal opening to keep things easy there.
Unless uve been told ur baby is very big, then buy one pack of newborn diaper. Ps. Newborn in pampers is for lo less than 4kg. Size 1 is 4-i think 6kg so that should give u a clue. Ps. My madam is not yet 4kg but she can wear size 1 now. Dont buy too much of anything so you aren't looking for who to dash the remaining (not like that's a bad thing).
Breastfeeding, learn to latch your baby well, but its hardwork at the beginning. Watch videos online if they dont teach you at the hospital. Use a breast pump if you want to see what you actually produce in 30mins or 1hour. I felt so bad and understood why she was always hungry and ive been supplementing with formula since day 4. Howeever my intense (sleep killing, nipple aching) breastfeeding efforts on days 1-3 means My gal switches easily from breast to formula without forgetting her first and preferred love-bm. but she wont collect d bottle from me and gives me side eye 'like seriously woman, bring that breast out now now before i vex" cheesy so only my ma and husband can successfully feed her bottle.
If you dont do baby wipes, u will be washing their butt everytime with water and patting dry. Abeg too much work! It reminds me of the days of washing my junior ones cloth diapers.
Most importantly have someone around to help you or you will find yourself crying like your baby. It can be frustrating even with help. Last last, dont give up, learn ur baby's cry language and signs, will write about that later if im chanced. My boss is awake.
@giddyperson what is hp?
Giddyperson:

If you get an episiotomy, while you're being stitched, ask if you can sit on hot water, if they say no don't do it no matter how many people come to your house later and say you can. Cuz if you do it, your stitches would loosen and you would have to get restitched.

There's also warm sitz baths which is done by sitting on warm water (warm enough to pour on your body). You can do that one. Zaynie made a post on it around 20-21st April, you can stalk her and read the post.

Cook a massive pot of vegetable soup and take a bowl of it everyday alongside all the orisirisi they are cooking for you so that your poo would remain soft and u won't loosen your stitches while straining to poo

If your hp is like mine that doesn't like soap and antiseptics then use savlon very sparsely else you would end up with an infection.

Take your post-childbirth drugs religiously, even if you are a drug throwawayer like me.

Just wash and dry ur hp area every time you use the toilet, if you keep it clean and dry at all times, it would heal fast.

Get like 4 small towels for the drying part so you can wash every time you use them.

Sit with your legs closed, don't walk around a lot, don't do stressful stuff, just rest.

After the first three days, or whenever the bleeding reduces to just drops, dump the lady sept pads and switch to pantie liners so that you can change it every time you feel something drop on it and for fresh air cheesy

If breast milk doesn't come in early, still just allow baby suck a lot, let her spend 24/7 on the breast if that's what it takes to get her full, that way the flow would improve. If she's too hungry and wailing tho, supplement with formula until it starts flowing well.

You can buy size 2 diapers, that's what I bought, but don't buy too much cuz you would probably get a lot of gift diapers and they might all be size 2 too. I bought just one pack of size 2 molfix diaper, the one that has 48 or so inside, didn't have to buy again cuz she was using gifts until last week when she grew to a size 3. Right now you still don't know which diaper would be good on her skin so don't buy in bulk yet.

As for baby wipes, is there an alternative?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello good mama's in the house,plz my baby is 6months old and I introduce cerelac maize with milk to her at first it was good on her but now after eating she poo immediately plz what could be the cause of this or should I introduce another product to her plz don't pass me by

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sansa143:
Always was even 150 b4 it jumped to 200 den 250 den400 n all of a sudden 5h!Would have love dat ur suggestion but I love dap wit wings grin grin grin!My dear,i did dat wrapper thing oh,mumci started dat one 4 us b4 we starting using dap(Trust),how much dat one b now I no knw!
Just out of curiosity, did you have to wash the wrapper afterwards. I don't know dap, I've known always from when it was wingless, that used to be a staining fest and then there was one yellow one, I think it was called Simple.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
I use Huggies couldn't get waterwipes on jumia/konga
Giddyperson:

What brand do you use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
Hello good mama's in the house,plz my baby is 6months old and I introduce cerelac maize with milk to her at first it was good on her but now after eating she poo immediately plz what could be the cause of this or should I introduce another product to her plz don't pass me by
Pele, Go register on the newborn babies thread, https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/961 they have more answers there. Tho I think if it's obvious that the new food is purging her then you should try something else
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
Huggies
Me too, fell in love first time I used it, just wanna know if there's something better and esp softer out there

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mbliz:
big kiss and hug for you mama. Thanks

Giddyperson has laid it all out for you.
For the wipes get the ones without any frageance, and for sensitive skin.

Some will say cotton wool and water, but cotton wool just falls apart.

Alternatively you can use plain water and cloth wipes.
Either you can buy cloth wipes ( contact me for this and other cloth diapering items) or you can just use a small face towel dipped in warm water

Before you ask..... what of poo.... if you are cloth diapering, you just use the cloth wipes as a normal wipe, store and wash with the rest of your nappies.

If you are using disposables then you can get the worst of poo off with normal tissue and do the final clean with your damp face towel. Rinse off the face towel and wash with normal clothes.

Other things to note:

Motherhood can be an overwhelming experience. Do not try and be superwoman on outside whereas you may be falling apart internally. If you need any assistance, physically or emotionally, please ask for it.

Cook and freeze food in advance. Ideal foods are things that are one-step warming... eg. Jollof, porridge, and oven meals like lasagna, sheppards pies and casseroles if you are into that kinda foods.

Do not feel you need to see or greet people constantly if they come and see you. If you are sleeping you do not need to wake up, if you are tired do not feel guilty if you have to leave guest with your hubby and retire... you can use the baby for excuse. ( also make sure that hubby is around when you have visitors so you can bugger off if required) it seems selfish but any sane person will understand.

The first few weeks will be a blurr and a shock to your system, but you will overcome it and it gets better. If you have offers of help, use it. If you dont get offers.... ASK for it if required.

Lastly, just take it one day at a time!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Waterwipes is better but jumia/konga don't have it except you wan buy am from amazon. Some mamas dey ask you what's honeypot (hp) you and this your hp sef cheesy
Giddyperson:

Me too, fell in love first time I used it, just wanna know if there's something better and esp softer out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Huggies is harsh on my baby's bum. I use Pampers but Angel (I think that's the name - blue pack) is also quite soft

Giddyperson:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
Heard it's better to buy fragrance free wipes because the baby skin might be sensitive or allergic to the ones with fragrance. If you can get water wipes berra! Cc: Mbliz

Heard that in one of the ANC classes too, those nurses came to tell us about their fragrance free wipe and other products. It's called MILTON. Am planning to give it a trial tho.

Please has anybody used any of their products before? This includes milton soap, oil for breast cleaning, wipes, baby oil, lotion and powder.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sansa143:
Morning all,congrats to all mamas dat have put to bed n swift delivery to d waddlers!
Sorry I wan rant oh!
I was so excited dat I won't c Anty flow till after am done breastfeeding lo!Only to wake up exactly 8wks post to start seeing signs!And d it was full blown dis mrn!I went to get pad only to b told dat[b] always ultra is 5h[/b],i told my boo dat is beta make ppesin cari again cos I can't imagine spending 5h evry mnth all in d name of pad!Now I miss dos precious nine mnths cry cry cry

500 Naira It is not a small something shocked Abeg, wey all these mamas weh dey design and sell reusable diapers ooo...... This is your time to shine grin when are we getting the reusable pad version cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
My dear,recession don affect am too or na dollar sef!
angeltolly:

500 Naira It is not a small something shocked Abeg, wey all these mamas weh dey design and sell reusable diapers ooo...... This is your time to shine grin when are we getting the reusable pad version cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yea baby grin grin cheesy cheesy n sun dry n dap is pad,i just turned d spelling grin grin grin
Giddyperson:

Just out of curiosity, did you have to wash the wrapper afterwards. I don't know dap, I've known always from when it was wingless, that used to be a staining fest and then there was one yellow one, I think it was called Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
My dear,i no fit shout!Just like 2wks bak I bought molfix(giga economy)100 in it and d boy has consumed 75 out of it witin 2wks!Thinking of getting anoda dis wk!Beta dat 5h dap evry mnth!
reniduke:
Lol. Is taking care of baby not more than 5H a month? Diapers nko, wipes nko? Baby food? Beta buy your 5h in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
angeltolly:

Hi. Will you buy reusable pad tongue it's one thing to do reusable diapers, but even I get icked out by reusable pads. I can't stand the sight of blood, even mine. For those asking questions about wipes, I used cloth wipes for first baby and I'm using the same cloth wipes for this baby.

I wish I could post pics up right now...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dampop1: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
NATURAL SOLUTION TO FIBROID
GET RID OF FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on the walls of the uterus. They are non cancerous (benign) tumors.Sometimes, a fibroid is attached to the outside of the uterus by a stalk.
Fibroids vary from the size of a pea to as large as a melon.

SYMPTOMS
In some cases, fibroids are asymptomatic, while in other cases, symptoms may include:
* Heavy bleeding during or between periods that includes blood clots.
*Pain in the pelvis and lower back
* Increased menstrual cramping
* Increased urination
* Pain during sexual intercourae
* Menses that lasts longer than usual
* Pressure in the lower abdomen
* Swelling/ enlargement of the abdomen.
* While it does not affect ovulation, some studies suggest that IT MAY IMPAIR FERTILITY and lead to poor pregnancy outcomes. Sometimes fibroids can cause problems with pregnancy, labor or delivery,including miscarriage and premature birth.

TYPES OF FIBROIDS
Fibroids are classified according to their location.
There are four(4) primary types of fibroids:
- Intramural Fibroids : This is the most common type. Tumors typically develop within the uterine wall. May grow larger and stretch the womb, which can sometimes be mistaken for pregnancy or weight gain.
This type of fibroid tumor can also cause “bulk symptoms”: excessive menstrual bleeding, which
can cause prolonged menstrual cycles and clots. Also, pelvic pain which is caused by the additional pressure placed on surrounding organs by the growth of the fibroid which consequently can cause frequent urination and pressure.
-Subserosal Fibroid: This forms on the outside wall of the uterus which is called the serosa. They may grow large enough to make the womb appear bigger on one side. The growth of this type of tumor will put additional pressure on the surrounding organs. This form of fibroid does nor affect menstrual flow.
Subserosal fibroids cause pelvic pain and pressure. Depending on the
severity and the location of the fibroids other complications can accompany this pain and pressure.
- Penduculated Fibroids: This is when subserosal fibroids develop stems, they become penduculated..
- Submucisal Fibroids: These type develop in the middle muscle layer (myometrium) of the uterus. These form of fibroids are not as common as the other types but when they do develop, they cause heavy menstrual bleeding. It deforms the uterine cavity. This fibroid is associated with decreased fertility hence trouble in conceiving.

WHO IS AT RISK?
It is not known exactly why women develop fibroids, but genetic abnormalities, alterations in growth factors, tissue response to injuries, pregnancy, family history, having high body weight, being over 30 years, heredity and abnormalities in the vascular tissues have all been suggested to play roles i the development of fibroids.

DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT:
Diagnosis is by by pelvic examination, ultrasound scan and MRI scan.
Treatment options for fibroids are both medical and surgical. Most often than not, regrowth occurs except where the womb is completely removed.

70 to 80% ofwomen who have
not gone through menopause have fibroids

Here is the GOOD NEWS , anyone suffering from Fibroids and its complications can now permanently get rid of it naturally

Fibroid Removal Supplements works by helping to balance your hormones (estrogen in particular), thereby causing fibroid to naturally and completely shrink.

The pack is completely natural with no negative side effects. Order your own Fibroid Removal Pack today!
Call/WhatsApp 08077566552 for more details.
Our products are 100% effective.
We have recorded many testimonies. U will share yours as well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Onegai:

Hi. Will you buy reusable pad tongue it's one thing to do reusable diapers, but even I get icked out by reusable pads. I can't stand the sight of blood, even mine. For those asking questions about wipes, I used cloth wipes for first baby and I'm using the same cloth wipes for this baby.

I wish I could post pics up right now...

Organic Mama yaf come cheesy Oya mamas that need reusable pad should contact her...... As for me, I won't need one anytime soon. So lemme invest in praying for our economy, who knows, 1 Dollar may be equal to 1 Naira by the time I will be needing one.... so I can buy disposable pad cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
So sad to say I inventualy lost d pregnancy after wks cry my pain now is incomplete evacuation, am so scared right now will be going for another evacuation today pls pray for me cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
angeltolly:

Organic Mama yaf come cheesy Oya mamas that need reusable pad should contact her...... As for me, I won't need one anytime soon. So lemme invest in praying for our economy, who knows, 1 Dollar may be equal to 1 Naira by the time I will be needing one.... so I can buy disposable pad cheesy grin

$1= N1 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama
Haa Cappo welcome back. We are here and pushing oo, me i cant even wait to meet this baby. June shud do and end biko. June mamas u pple shud rush this month na undecided. Thanks for checking, hope you and yours are doing fine? We all shall testify to the goodness of God in Jesus Name. #TeamJulyforsupernatural delivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Damsel21:
So sad to say I inventualy lost d pregnancy after wks cry my pain now is incomplete evacuation, am so scared right now will be going for another evacuation today pls pray for me cry
Ohhh so sorry sis, may God comfort you. Please keep a positive mindset and all will be well. E-hugs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Damsel21:

Here, close your eyes and imagine you're stretching out your hands. Now see us all in your mind, holding onto you, tight. You're going to be fine. You're going to be just fine. We'll all be there with you in the hospital room today and if you feel like coming back to talk about it here because you're sad, it's okay. And it's okay to be scared. Remember, we are holding onto you tightly here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
I use Huggies couldn't get waterwipes on jumia/konga

I use Angel.its very good Nd hav aloe vera..@Naomi14,hw is my princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Very useful information thanks
Giddyperson:

If you get an episiotomy, while you're being stitched, ask if you can sit on hot water, if they say no don't do it no matter how many people come to your house later and say you can. Cuz if you do it, your stitches would loosen and you would have to get restitched.

There's also warm sitz baths which is done by sitting on warm water (warm enough to pour on your body). You can do that one. Zaynie made a post on it around 20-21st April, you can stalk her and read the post.

Cook a massive pot of vegetable soup and take a bowl of it everyday alongside all the orisirisi they are cooking for you so that your poo would remain soft and u won't loosen your stitches while straining to poo

If your hp is like mine that doesn't like soap and antiseptics then use savlon very sparsely else you would end up with an infection.

Take your post-childbirth drugs religiously, even if you are a drug throwawayer like me.

Just wash and dry ur hp area every time you use the toilet, if you keep it clean and dry at all times, it would heal fast.

Get like 4 small towels for the drying part so you can wash every time you use them.

Sit with your legs closed, don't walk around a lot, don't do stressful stuff, just rest.

After the first three days, or whenever the bleeding reduces to just drops, dump the lady sept pads and switch to pantie liners so that you can change it every time you feel something drop on it and for fresh air cheesy

If breast milk doesn't come in early, still just allow baby suck a lot, let her spend 24/7 on the breast if that's what it takes to get her full, that way the flow would improve. If she's too hungry and wailing tho, supplement with formula until it starts flowing well.

You can buy size 2 diapers, that's what I bought, but don't buy too much cuz you would probably get a lot of gift diapers and they might all be size 2 too. I bought just one pack of size 2 molfix diaper, the one that has 48 or so inside, didn't have to buy again cuz she was using gifts until last week when she grew to a size 3. Right now you still don't know which diaper would be good on her skin so don't buy in bulk yet.

As for baby wipes, is there an alternative?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
@Chanbaby,zaynie,Blessed mum ,thanks so much.All mamas I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama

Una try sha, plenty no be small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
lioha:
12 DPO
13 DPO
14 DPO
15 DPO

This can only mean one thing(4weeks gone) or am i not seeing clearly. Am so so so so happy to join my family once again. Proudly team February 2018
Congratulations ma..

see aw piss wan comot d maxx paper for d 13DPO, u were really finding d 2nd line with torchlyt o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Damsel21, sorry for your lost, may God give you double blessings and comfort you.lioha,congratulations you will carry to term.Congratulations to all mums that have just delivered.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Really? Is Little angel and Angel the same brand? She is fine ma'am! She keeps changing sleeping pattern. How is baby D?
Rhemy2013:

I use Angel.its very good Nd hav aloe vera..@Naomi14,hw is my princess

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.