Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288414 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Present @ cappo phlakkeys. You were really in the spirit when you declared that this our journey will only end in praise and congratulations. I hope nairaland permits me to type my experience on Wednesday because I know some mamas will learn one or two lessons from there.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
MY BS
Where shd I start from sef? Let me start from how I got married in Nov,2012.TTC for 9mths(though medically, it was due to irregular menstruation so my ovulation period was monitored),to the glory of God,I conceived and gave birth thru cs to my first daughter in 2014.Last year April,my ovulation was monitored again but when the egg was released,my hubby wasn't around so the process failed.I didn't do anything again but surprisingly I discovered dat I was pregnant in oct(I didn't menstruate as at that time o),menstruation seized for three mths then.I thank God for smooth pregnancy period,my doctor said I can try vagina delivery after one cs,at my 39weeks plus appointment, my bp has increased to 150/100,they said I shd wait for one more week dat if the bp is still high dat dey won't have option than to do cs,so on Monday,5th June,I went for appointment at 40+ weeks,my bp was 140/90.Doctor did VE for me,he said cervix closed,everywhere tight so he concluded dat I have to do cs dat day or latest the next day.He said if I want to try VD,my labour ought to be spontaneous but since no spontaneous labour,high bp&getting overdue he ask me to call hubby which I did in front of him,I gave the phone to my doc to explain to him,we concluded that I shd be admitted that night,5th in oda to do cs early on 6th,Tuesday.To the glory of God,the surgery was a success,started around 10am.If I didn't tell pple,they won't know dat I did cs,this one is better than the previous one.The naming ceremony was done on Tuesday,she is Ebunoluwa(Gift of God). cc:tiwatopebam

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Very soft and wet. It's better than their diaper. Lol

Giddyperson:

Ok I'd try angel, how is pampers tho

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi Mama. Just saw the mention in your diary. I rarely check the mentions tab. We're both much better, thanks a lot for checking

forzarush:
Present Ma, thanks for the good work. The Mother Hen of this thread,God bless you ma. I'm fine,taking it a day at a time and looking up to God for continued blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okay then! I will try it.
angeltolly:

Yes there is milton wipe, it's not too long they introduced it according to the nurse. It's 750 for one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
That's how I went for my postnatal check-up yesterday. The first question the gynaecologist could ask was how was the intercourse? I was like, what is intercourse? What does that even mean sef undecided he said so madam you never dey do am, abi you dey wear iron pant? I said abeg doctor where do they sell it lemme go and buy biko grin he said it's your type I will see for ante-natal in 6months lipsrsealed me wey dey recover small small I still dey rest grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Game of thrones cry. Why did you people let me watch this depressing mess cry cry This is why I only watch comedy, can't deal cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
goodfortun:
Please mommas still awaiting a response from mums who had a vaginal birth following myomectomy and their experience. Thanks
Gd evening mama's, like someone has responded... it's possible. but you have to listen to ur doctors advise... they know best. I also had a myomectomy b4 just like ur case.. I had a smooth labour without induction till 9cm only for the labour not to progress after that. for the risks involved, I eventually had to have a CS that was an alternative right from start . Ruptured uterus is not our portion in Jesus name. so Pls carefully follow advise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
That's how I went for my postnatal check-up yesterday. The first question the gynaecologist could ask was how was the intercourse? I was like, what is intercourse? What does that even mean sef undecided he said so madam you never dey do am, abi you dey wear iron pant? I said abeg doctor where do they sell it lemme go and buy biko grin he said it's your type I will see for ante-natal in 6months lipsrsealed me wey dey recover small small I still dey rest grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Seun Osewa, where do you get all the comediennes from Biko?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
thank God for everything, God is faithful. no owning of BS. [quote author=suzzy4God post=57583289]MY BS
Where shd I start from sef? Let me start from how I got married in Nov,2012.TTC for 9mths(though medically, it was due to irregular menstruation so my ovulation period was monitored),to the glory of God,I conceived and gave birth thru cs to my first daughter in 2014.Last year April,my ovulation was monitored again but when the egg was released,my hubby wasn't around so the process failed.I didn't do anything again but surprisingly I discovered dat I was pregnant in oct(I didn't menstruate as at that time o),menstruation seized for three mths then.I thank God for smooth pregnancy period,my doctor said I can try vagina delivery after one cs,at my 39weeks plus appointment, my bp has increased to 150/100,they said I shd wait for one more week dat if the bp is still high dat dey won't have option than to do cs,so on Monday,5th June,I went for appointment at 40+ weeks,my bp was 140/90.Doctor did VE for me,he said cervix closed,everywhere tight so he concluded dat I have to do cs dat day or latest the next day.He said if I want to try VD,my labour ought to be spontaneous but since no spontaneous labour,high bp&getting overdue he ask me to call hubby which I did in front of him,I gave the phone to my doc to explain to him,we concluded that I shd be admitted that night,5th in oda to do cs early on 6th,Tuesday.To the glory of God,the surgery was a success,started around 10am.If I didn't tell pple,they won't know dat I did cs,this one is better than the previous one.The naming ceremony was done on Tuesday,she is Ebunolwa(Gift of God). cc:tiwatopebam[/quot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modestdude(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Washable/Reusable Baby diapers
Age group 0-24months.
Different designs available

Retail
1diaper cover +1 insert = 2500
1 Diaper cover only= 1800
Insert only = 700
Wholesales from 5pcs
Diaper cover only =1500
Diaper + insert= 2200

To order Whatsapp only: 08083707651
#Ligthmaxstores
#We are affordable grin
Apologies for flooding our timeline
Please MA, is it only diapers you deal on. Want to order Milton baby set like Milton powder, cream, lotion and Angel wipers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Only diaper ma

modestdude:
Please MA, is it only diapers you deal on. Want to order Milton baby set like Milton powder, cream, lotion and Angel wipers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
Lol those doctors have seen enough na. Why's he asking how the intercourse was tho, is it supposed to be painful.

Biko mamas is it possible to have painless sex first time you try post childbirth or must it be painful lemme know how much further away I'm pushing my first attempt

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
They know it is painful that's why they are asking cheesy I heard some mamas saying the pain is like first sex attempt. Stop pushing it goan do it grin
Giddyperson:

Lol those doctors have seen enough na. Why's he asking how the intercourse was tho, is it supposed to be painful.

Biko mamas is it possible to have painless sex first time you try post childbirth or must it be painful lemme know how much further away I'm pushing my first attempt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Damsel21:
So sad to say I inventualy lost d pregnancy after wks cry my pain now is incomplete evacuation, am so scared right now will be going for another evacuation today pls pray for me cry

hello sis, how did it go? hope you're much better now. pls can we chat? you can drop ur watsapp number in my mailbox @ayojimi04@gmail.com. I'll look forward to it if you don't mind. thanks. I sent a request to ur mailbox already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
They know it is painful that's why they are asking cheesy I heard some mamas saying the pain is like first sex attempt. Stop pushing it goan do it grin
cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Gd evening mama's, like someone has responded... it's possible. but you have to listen to ur doctors advise... they know best. I also had a myomectomy b4 just like ur case.. I had a smooth labour without induction till 9cm only for the labour not to progress after that. for the risks involved, I eventually had to have a CS that was an alternative right from start . Ruptured uterus is not our portion in Jesus name. so Pls carefully follow advise.

Thanks appreciate this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naomi14:
I read somewhere that it depends on how large the incision was. I think your Gyn knows best. If he/she says CS then go with his/her advice. VD/CS The main thing is alive & healthy child, mother alive and father rejoicing.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Nairaland has refused to post my comments. I'll keep trying. cry. Even when I try to copy from another page.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 17, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin I no just knw wetin b dos doc wahala sha!Was asked same question,i just tell say I neva rdy to resume dat ministry yet!Him just laugh!
Naomi14:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 17, 2017
My dear I no go lie oh,d thing d pain!I no gree full penetration sef grin
Giddyperson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:03am On Jun 17, 2017
ahnie:
kin cin kuwado ko?congratulations Mai tum bi.

Hahahahahha wanlahi na Shi kwado. Na gode so sai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

cry
No matter how you push
The first must be alittle bit painful
Just like a first time
All you need is to take it slow

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oyinmama(f): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2017
phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama

He is doing well, thank God cappo, thanks for asking. How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello my fellow team April 2016..... Any 2nd/3rd/4th missionary journey?

Team 2018 September lol

lioha:
TEAM APRIL 2016

Where are we?

1. fabmummy
2. lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Nice14
16. Mumtwins
17. Destinedmom
18. Dhabeatyjas
19. Dexterush
20. Suzieedee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Water based lubricants like ky jelly help. Just do it! grin

Giddyperson:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Congratulations to the mamas that have birthed their lo's, may the baby bring good tidings, plentiful of wealth, good health into the family.

@damsel21, May God give u double for ur trouble, am sorry for ur loss.

To my able cappo Toyosi, thanks for the lecture, I really enjoyed reading through and may God grant u more knowledge to move this our august ministry.

#my rant# my bumps is not too big but I feel am carrying the whole of Africa. Fatigue has not been nice to me this 3rd trimester, I get tired on any little thing I do, and the most annoying part is that when I try to walk normal(not too fast) my jaijana use to draw me back, I feel pain in the jaijana and pelvic bone that I av to just take my walking steps slow. I complained @ antenatal, the doc said its part of the package and gave me pcm to use 3ce daily, well,I only used it once sha, am not that faithful with drugs

To the waddling mamas, how's u?

@giddyperson, I saw the description u wrote to get to dosunmu market. I have few questions.
#is the stadium bustop u'r talking about teslim Balogun/onikan stadium?
#Y can't I take direct cms from oshodi or mushin
#is apongbo very close to dosunmu market
please, help a ftm

To my team august, hope we are enjoying the bumping, have a nice weekend.

#teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2017
Na so dem dey ask ask cheesy
Sansa143:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin I no just knw wetin b dos doc wahala sha!Was asked same question,i just tell say I neva rdy to resume dat ministry yet!Him just laugh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2017
#Ranting Time#

Am I the only one who keeps having all these weird dreams? undecided On an almost every day basis angry

Last night, I dreamt that I gave birth to twins, shocked two cute girls kiss kiss though I want a boy. embarassed I started breastfeeding them immediately, and my boobies was rushing like tap grin grin
I was now saying, "Ah, thank God o, some mamas have difficulty producing milk almost immediately, and see me here rushing o cheesy smiley That means, I can do my EBF as planned... grin But one hitch. There are two girls. Can I exclusively breastfeed twins?" lipsrsealed grin

The funny thing was, the more I kept breastfeeding, the more the babies kept increasing in size almost instantly shocked shocked
I could even begin to go out with them almost immediately grin

Abeg what does this dream mean o abi na hyperactive mind dey cause am? angry
Chai! Me and weird dreams since this pregnancy lipsrsealed undecided
Shey na only me waka come sad

#Rant Over# smiley

In other news, November teammates how una dey? Hope no weird dreams like me?
Those of una still hiding, wehdonmas angry angry You berra come out and identify yourselves o. I know say we plenty pass five sad
Make una no fall our hands o, mamas get plenty plans for us o wink

Make una show before I vex o angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Roseey0:

No matter how you push
The first must be alittle bit painful
Just like a first time
All you need is to take it slow
cry atleast you said a little bit cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Water based lubricants like ky jelly help. Just do it! grin

Ky jelly irritates my hp, olive oil it is.

After planning to go do rota all week last week it totally skipped my mind on Saturday, we are about to go there today. What to expect, is it an injection too and do we need paracetamol again and hope it's not too late at 8 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.