Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301952 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Finally a sweet BS that was being banned. congrats once again on the delivery of your princess.
Thanks Mama, was banned more than 10 times but i give God all the Glory

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Thanks dear and amen. Wishing you H&H bumping, December will soon come, just 5months to go.

July
August
September
October
November
December

cheesy cheesy
#Jogs off# Please I'm not feeling fine

**Gives her side eye**
Just kwantinue ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Updated dear, hope you're good?

I am maam

I went for my dr's appointment on Saturday

he did a quick ecv, then asked me to do a scan which I did

baby was cephalic afterward two days, he has gone back to his old position ( transverse lie)... and seem to be having a good time that way.

how about you.. when did your baby go head down??

how
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

37weeks+, I found out I will be in the east for an important reason and will most likely give birth while there,so I made all arrangements and travelled with hubby at 38 weeks+. I quickly got recommendations for a good hospital and got myself acquainted with the staff and doctors. They are very wonderful people, infact.

My EDD was 06/06, so I relaxed myself for the coming two weeks,while trying to boost my blood level. But my baby had other plans of her own. On the morning of May 30th(Biafra day), I woke up and waddled to pee. After wiping,I saw blood stains. I have never bled,not even spotted at the beginning of the pregnancy, so what was this one na? I came online and threw the question to the house and some mamas advised me to go to the hospital. I and hubby rushed down,praying that we would not meet any violent group on the road. We arrived safely and I was ushered to a room to be checked. I never saw what came next. Vaginal examination is a bitch,mehn! I almost slapped the midwife in shock. She calmed me down enough to confirm that I was in labour and was 3cm dilated. She relayed it to he doctor and was advised to go home and wait till I feel strong and regular contractions, and return to them. I didn't wait to be told twice. My nyansh was already traumatized by that chooking of hand inside.

Throughout that day,I was waiting expectantly for the contractions to hit hard but nothing. At about 7pm,I cajoled hubby to follow me on an excruciatingly painful climb up a hill to force labour. After we came back,I went to urinate, and saw my bloody show. I knew my efforts were not in vain. Still,there was no contractions. I settled down for the night,hoping it would begin in the morning. As I lay down to sleep,I had a wet sensation down south. I got up and wham! My water gushed down. I woke hubby up to take me to the hospital. We got there at 11:35pm. I forgot that I was gonna go through another VE. When the night shift midwife came, and led me to the table,my heart did a flip ten times. I was like who sent me to come here now. This particular midwife was extraordinarily rough. No lubrication like the first one,just straight to the business. I screamed the hospital down. My hubby burst in,thinking I was already in active labour. grin

I was told I was only 4cm gone. Mogbe! Since morning! I spent the whole night climbing ramps and stairs, trying to hasten labour. Also went through three more VE every four hours till 9 am. A line was attached to my vein,ready for drips and whatever at anytime. Still, the whole process was dragging on slowly. The doctor told me that if by 1pm,nothing had changed,he would have to speed things up himself.

Come 1pm,there was no one to attend to me. All the staff had gone to their nursing school upstairs for an exam held that day! I had to wait till 2pm when they finished before I was checked again. This time I was only 6cm gone. Ha! I was mad as hell. I told them to do what they could to hasten things up cuz I was tired. No food or water since morning. The doctor led me to the delivery room on the pretext of checking me again. That was the last coherent thought I had for the next thirty minutes.

They discussed amongst themselves and came to a conclusion. Me,I was lying down waiting for them to tell me what's up. I didn't know one of the nurses had already injected something into my drip,till I looked up and saw it hanging above my head. The moment the drug hit my veins,I felt it. A coldness started from my hand and spread to my body. Me,that was having one contraction every thirty minutes, had five contractions in quick succession in six minutes. My back was being rubbed by one of the nurses and I was told how to breathe to ease the pain. The doctor told me that I would deliver very soon. I was like how? I just started having serious contractions. Within two minutes, I had the urge to poo. Everyone swung into action. They told me to push when the next contraction comes. When it hit,I pushed but I was snapping my legs shut. Come and see four nurses holding my legs down. They warned me not to try that stunt again. grin

Next one hit again, but it wasn't enough to push the baby out. The doctor then left his position and came to my belly and started tickling my skin. The next contraction started building up immediately. When it hit, he pushed down on my belly hard while another nurse pushed from head angle. I pushed very hard and poom! My baby came out all at once. I still don't know the speed at which the doctor used to catch her from his position of pushing my belly. I looked down and saw my fair skinned princess. She came out crying and the first thing she did was to suck her slimy fingers. cheesy

Placenta was attended to,I was cleaned up and moved to my ward to rest. The total amount of time,starting from when I was led to be checked by the doctor to when I was cleaned up took just approximately 30mins. Everything happened so fast that I was asking myself if I was done with delivery. And all without a single tear...

I just thank God for all. I thank all the mamas on this great thread for being there for people like me. I also thank all those who sent their well wishes. I can't begin to mention one by one but you are all special.

Lest I forget, I don't know how it happened or when it happened but on one of my numerous scans at 16/17weeks, the fibroids had all disappeared.

This is my princess an hour after her birth

Cc Rubyzz,Ayauche. BS submitted.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Giddyperson don belleful!! Heehee what happened to vision 2020 or was it 2021. I see they have infected you here. Anyway I am just popping in, I don't want to catch anything yet. My 2017 team August, I hail o. How una dey? Mzleemah Former EDD mate how is bobo?ToyosiR hello mama. Elixir123 kedu?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Awesomemama:

Congrats ma'am
May she always be a source of Joy to you
I love how you posted your B.S. against all odds, unlike some lazy mamas like me grin grin, I go just give up

Congrats to all new mums and safe delivery to all expectant mothers
Big Congratulations to all those ttcing
Your testimony awaits you.
Thanks Ma'am and amen to the prayers. I am too overjoyed not to share my story even if i had to post a 100 times. Wanted to share so many things i learnt as a ftm but for the ban. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
@mandysmum, a big congratulations to you. May God bless and keep your princess. Her life will continue to be a testimony to you and your family.

Whether or not your inlaws received a prophecy on your behalf, i want you to know that God reveals things to us through prophecy, whether good or bad. What we do with such information is left to us. The Bible says whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. He has given us power. When a bad prophecy comes, we are supposed to cancel it and decree what we want according to the authority God has given us. If it's a good one, we are to hold on to it, claiming it in prayer until it manifests. We are more than conquerors, why should we fear?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
is it true that those pregnant with male children rarely have morning sickness?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Thanks dear
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dazzle86:
Giddyperson don belleful!! Heehee what happened to vision 2020 or was it 2021. I see they have infected you here. Anyway I am just popping in, I don't want to catch anything yet. My 2017 team August, I hail o. How una dey? Mzleemah Former EDD mate how is bobo?ToyosiR hello mama. Elixir123 kedu?

Omg!!! Babe oo,I'm good ! How far? Make we chat for phone if you still get my number,my phone format.My pm thingy no dey work these days.Giddyperson congrats oo,I thought you wanted to stich that place till 2020,hehehe.
@ Pweetiebabe I was speechless when I read the news ,didn't want to believe its our able cappo.Ehugs sis.Jehovah will be with you and, the ressurection is a hope that we look forward to.
To all the belleful mums, easy peasy delivery ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
viettastitches:
in most cases but not all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Liftedhands:
I'm from i-state, e-hubz is from b-state.
LolZ grin

Ohhh!! Dunno that people from I-state bears the surname. Thought you're my runaway sis cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
preshpearl:

I am maam

I went for my dr's appointment on Saturday

he did a quick ecv, then asked me to do a scan which I did

baby was cephalic afterward two days, he has gone back to his old position ( transverse lie)... and seem to be having a good time that way.

how about you.. when did your baby go head down??

how

I started feeling baby's head down from 32weeks, did scan around that week, was cephalic and is still in cephalic till now.

Waow, since your doc is good and can do ECV, you can tell him to do it again or you wait cos baby might still turn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Adorablewifey:

**Gives her side eye** Just kwantinue ooo.
cheesy cheesy grin before you know it, December will reach. No vex

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
comtem2011:
You are wicked o, see as u list them. Haba, continue jogging and don't stop.

That was me January oo, the way I was counting and canceling ehh. 9months is stylishly long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

That was me January oo, the way I was counting and canceling ehh. 9months is stylishly long
My sister, no be small journey o. Na everyday I dey check calendar.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Congratulations Mandysmum. I thank God on your behalf. You have a wonderful spouse and sisters. God bless them all and the newborn. Only Joy shall she bring to you. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
[/quote]

Nice Bs. Our God is indeed a miracle worker. Congratulations and welcome to your princess once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Ahhh!!! Someone cannot tell you something again, you're not a good pelsin
Jus small secret

My dear, since then I don't drink plenty water again at night oo make person no go begin buy adult diaper.

When I told my doc, he told me constant urination is going to be common now.

Is not like that nah, I only told just one person nah, OK sorry I will buy corn for you.
As for me I drink enough water but my potty is always handy.
Lol @adult diaper.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Elixir123:

Omg!!! Babe oo,I'm good ! How far? Make we chat for phone if you still get my number,my phone format.My pm thingy no dey work these days.
lol you and Dazzle86 by 2020 I'd have hung boot and you people would Still be here answering register like small shidren. cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
rabola1:
BA! BA! BA! Alhamdulillahi Robil Alamin. My lil queen came at 3:20 am on 2nd of June. DD, DH and her brother are fine. Wish all other mamas safe delivery

Congrats mummy, welcome to your queen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
viettastitches:

Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was even admitted sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

cheesy cheesy grin before you know it, December will reach. No vex
Tanku ma.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

I started feeling baby's head down from 32weeks, did scan around that week, was cephalic and is still in cephalic till now.

Waow, since your doc is good and can do ECV, you can tell him to do it again or you wait cos baby might still turn.

I wilj wait till say 36 weeks

if he is still transverse, maybe the doc could do it again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Ohhh!! Dunno that people from I-state bears the surname. Thought you're my runaway sis cheesy
I just might be o! Cos i-state don't bear the name, any person you see with that surname and is from i-state is 110% my relative.

We are the only bearer's in i-state and that has gotten me questioned many times concerning my ancestry.

The very funny thing is my family tree in i-state stops with my grandfather.

Let me give you small history gist.

Rumour has it he came from "somewhere" a very wealthy young man! Bought up lands in the area, married many wives and settled down there.

My dad was a toddler when he died so even my father don't know much about his dad.

Those who "knew" my grandfathers story ain't saying jack. Partly due to a sworn secrecy and partly due to many of his property's they have claimed for themselves and fear it might be repossessed should they say what they know about him.

My family tree from my father's side is just

Ekene
Myself
My father
My grandfather.

That's all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
viettastitches:

Lies dear.Everything still depends on each individual body or system.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
You that will still be my cappo

Giddyperson:
lol you and Dazzle86 by 2020 I'd have hung boot and you people would Still be here answering register like small shidren. cheesy tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
viettastitches:

Its not true, I looked like scarecrow in the first 4months, all thanks to vomiting without control, morning oo, afternoon, evening and even night is not spared. Can't eat anything.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Giddyperson:

See her mouth, ms has left you abi. No wonder your mouth is so sharp. Na puke suppose full amtongue
You will still be back here 2020 no worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Elixir123:

Omg!!! Babe oo,I'm good ! How far? Make we chat for phone if you still get my number,my phone format.My pm thingy no dey work these days.Giddyperson congrats oo,I thought you wanted to stich that place till 2020,hehehe.
@ Pweetiebabe I was speechless when I read the news ,didn't want to believe its our able cappo.Ehugs sis.Jehovah will be with you and, the ressurection is a hope that we look forward to.
I dey o. My own phone packed up na the government one given to us I dey use.
I don't have your number anymore. I don relocate back to my Oga's station.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
hunniesuzie:
You that will still be my cappo

For year 2021 ? No wahala
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Liftedhands:
I just might be o! Cos i-state don't bear the name, any person you see with that surname and is from i-state is 110% my relative.

We are the only bearer's in i-state and that has gotten me questioned many times concerning my ancestry.

The very funny thing is my family tree in i-state stops with my grandfather.

Let me give you small history gist.

Rumour has it he came from "somewhere" a very wealthy young man! Bought up lands in the area, married many wives and settled down there.

My dad was a toddler when he died so even my father don't know much about his dad.

Those who "knew" my grandfathers story ain't saying jack. Partly due to a sworn secrecy and partly due to many of his property's they have claimed for themselves and fear it might be repossessed should they say what they know about him.

My family tree from my father's side is just

Ekene
Myself
My father
My grandfather.

That's all.

Are you sure your grandpa is not from A-state cheesy cos even the Rev Fr with the surname is from my villa.

I love your family tree biko,simple and short.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.