Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,986 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301677 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
ozycy:
let me join your doc and midwife. Ndo nne grin. This one all my team October members are complaining of pain, hope una baby no go port enter September come leave our very cool team. Hmmm

Dont even think it talk much of say it lipsrsealed, no porting for us, the baby go done for belle and make grand entrance in October
(althou I dey suspect say I go port go November o embarassed)

#teamOctober
#gingerupteamAugust.
#Seniorteam2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Team 2016 mk una no allow anybody intimidate una o.
#runsoutbftheythinkedonenter

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2015
February come oooooooooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
chinma414:
My sis feb not too far ooooo #TeamMarchrocks. Dis MS no get part two ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kimoni:
Abeg who be the class monitor for team August? I no just understand una. Na so so hail una dey hail una sef angry pls can we have the list so we can start ticking off. Who be first to go and who wan go last??

One week don finish for August oo, who dey go first abeg? Team 2016 don kuku doormoth already

make una take am easy wit us o, our LOs re still making-up to ensure they get here looking handsome and beautiful.

Don't worry, wonderful Bs await u all from the most adorable, gallant, ever beautiful mamas **Team August**

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
zaynie:

Dont even think it talk much of say it lipsrsealed, no porting for us, the baby go done for belle and make grand entrance in October
(althou I dey suspect say I go port go November o embarassed)

#teamOctober
#gingerupteamAugust.
#Seniorteam2015
lipsrsealed @ porting to November, me am thinking of porting to sept. Anyway, no chancing cos na me go open door for team October. October 1 tins grin. Independent day baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
bumbex:
My sis feb not too far ooooo #TeamMarchrocks. Dis MS no get part two ooooo
Are you trying to console her lipsrsealed . February no be hear naw. My October far well well na em you dey talk February. February ko February ni tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
Thank u my team mate.I waka too much on friday truely and since then d leg has not been mine. and Yes ive been massaging it since then until yesterday that 2 women got me scared at wort that it is wrong that it is likely my baby has move to my tigh and can cause deformity if i continue rubbing it like that. I say make i kuku come complain 4 here and here una views bfor dem finish me with superstitns.
Ive reduced my stress and wakawaka to d bearest minimum.
really appreciate

your baby is using up the calcium in your body hence the effect on your bones. so start taking calcium tablets everyday.

it will really help your bones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Safe06 I've got my sexy eyes on you >sad you want to overthrow ya seniors abi? Don't worry na you go run. tongue

senior kimoni and senior beedam
permissible me to deal with this agbalumo team that is gyrating up and down here like a praying mantis.

2016 mamas #teamnorespect

New preggies U al are very welcome to this thread but be warned THOU SHALL NOT JUMP THE LINE angelically sit and await your month! Unless Una wan born pikin and not baby grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
ozycy:
let me join your doc and midwife. Ndo nne grin. This one all my team October members are complaining of pain, hope una baby no go port enter September come leave our very cool team. Hmmm

naaa no porting ooo, my ist arrived on his EDD. so i believe she'll be punctual
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
ozycy:
Team August, how una dey? Una just dey dull us this month. Not even one person. the person the opened door for you wasn't actually from your team, Abeg make una wake up ooo

Una no even get patience! August is just starting, don't rush us o! Warrizit

*fleeks hair and catwalks abi wobbles out of thread*

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Beryl15:
We are all really dragging last position grin
Una no want make our pikins don well well? Apply makeup and the rest?
No worry BS would start flowing soon.
#proudlyteamAugust

#TeamAugust the only team who believes last position is best position :d

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Virtuouswife:

My teammate, Pele. U can try massaging with ori(Shea Butter) some ppl swear on that. Massage regularly o, nobi say u go massage once kon say e no work cheesy
Thank you dear. I wil get d ori and start massaging with it asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
ijeoma2728:

team mate mine is d right side of my waist and sometimes below my belly as if d baby has engaged.+my knee.
I feel soooo old. ive complained 2 both doc nd midwive nd all i got was "ndo, its normal"
pele dear. october is around the corner. Na testimony go follow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
mummy2be:
get ori and beg dh to massage for u e go relieve u small,wen I was preggies mine was both hands and both legs.the pain stopped when my LO came out pele
Thanks a bunch. i wil get d ori asap. realy appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
helovesme:

your baby is using up the calcium in your body hence the effect on your bones. so start taking calcium tablets everyday.

it will really help your bones.
Thank you for this enlightenment. I wil go to d pharmacy and get it. realy appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
how many of ma team September mummies eat biscuit bone? if u don't try it out. just buy little quantity spice and boil. i use pressure pot to cook mine soft but if u don't have use the normal pot when it's ready relax on ur couch while watch a movie chew and suck the bone or u use it to make small sauce using efo and tomatoes eat with rice.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
MumZ:

Mama baby u r owing us BS o. I no say vigilante Neva gree u, bt try. Tank u.

Prior to this time whenever I hear vigilante I will just overlook term but now it's better experienced than explain. My BS in a bit

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
chinma414:

U sef dey there.its every day i pray say make ember months quick come and pass.#team january
Chinwendym grin * clears throat* - singing and clapping I go gyrate o
I go gyrate
MS don leave me o
I go gyrate cheesy
Fellow team mates join me ke
E ko mole
Nefertitiram you got me rotfl wt 'wobbles out of thread '

TeamJanuaryforJoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
quote author=Kimoni post=36650835 ] Abeg who be the class monitor for team August? I no just understand una. Na so so hail una dey hail una sef angry pls can we have the list so we can start ticking off. Who be first to go and who wan go last??

One week don finish for August oo, who dey go first abeg? Team 2016 don kuku doormoth already
[/quote]

Why i dey drink sontin when i see the bolded, ogbelegbe gbele ooooo grin cheesy grin

Now, i yaff catch you, so no be only moi dey mouthed.

@LegitDiva,
E-Hug, it's not easy but its all worth it... when u get the 1st toothless smile, 1st wobbly steps or shopping for souvenir for 1st bdy party, all "these" will just be like it happened to someone else ... wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blessedtwins your gyration is permitted wink

since you are team January which happens to be my birth month abeg born sweet baby birthday mate for me jawe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PEARLmakeup(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
contact makeup ville for ur affordable bridal makeup n gele for all occasions 08137463651 add bbm pin: 56719B45 for more info.wish u all safe delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jennifer89:
how many of ma team September mummies eat biscuit bone? if u don't try it out. just buy little quantity spice and boil. i use pressure pot to cook mine soft but if u don't have use the normal pot when it's ready relax on ur couch while watch a movie chew and suck the bone or u use it to make small sauce using efo and tomatoes eat with rice.

* big ups to you ma'am *

was still thinking about the dissolve of this biscuit bone in my mouth this morning, ama get it tomorrow.

now i understand what mama's here mean by elephant walking, asin ehnnnnnnnnn.

God is in TOTAL control.

#teamseptemberforease

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jennifer89:
Hmnmnmn.....teammie u get man pikin's mouth dey water
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jennifer89:

Team mate toh sexy wink

What's the benefit of the biscuit bone?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Greetings to all d vigilante and pushing mamas in the house o. I registered my presence b4 but hv been away since then. I wish to be more active now. Ehm its like am 29weeks gone. Team October sha. All my teammates I need u to come and welcome me o so as to be familiar with the team.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Prouddad38:

@lala4sure, how is my Beautiful, Ebony-skinned Princess doing na? Lil Proudy says you should take good care of her well well oooooo.
Regards to dh.

Awww she is doing great, a week old today grin and lil proudy should be rest assured that his princess is taken care of perfectly grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 4:56am On Aug 07, 2015
proudmom38:

Congrats team mate,God bless lo princess...Proudy baby carry him babe follow body come!

Thanks dear and how is our little oga doing? As if they planned it all along grin this children ehhhh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello Mommies and daddies,
I just want to say a big thank you to you guys for all the prayers and best wishes on the arrival of our lovely princess. We cannot explain the joy in our hearts but we pray God almighty give each one of you reason to be celebrated as well...Amen
And again on behalf of July Mums, I want to bless God for bringing us safely and successfully to the end of this 9 months journey, this can only be you dear Lord and we return all praise to you. We stand amazed at the work of your hands, we remain eternally grateful Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2015
My Birth Story:
Started feeling contractions from 38weeks but since I didn't know what contraction was I just ignored it and each time I go for dr appointment she will ask me if I am feeling contraction and I will say no even though I was 2Cm dilated from 37weeks. So I got to 40weeks and nothing yet so my dr said we should give it one more week and she scheduled me for induction the next week. I suspected she did membrane sweep on me that day because she said I was 3cm dilated and 50% effaced and that she thinks labor will start before the scheduled induction date, so I left jejely and focused on my one hour walk every evening.

I was to be induced on the 4th Aug, so on the 30th july by 7am I felt water gushing out of me, rushed into the toilet and noticed it's my water that just broke, waited till about 10:30am and was taken to the hospital. Arrived hospital at. About 11:15 and was admitted and baby's heartbeat was monitored since my water had broken since 7am. I was checked by 12pm and was 4 and half cm with mild contraction, I was confined to my bed and was not allowed to stand or sit and contraction where coming gradually still. My dr was contacted and she arrived at about 2pm and checked me and I was 5 and half cm, she said I am progressing well and no need for pitocin or epidural, she asked if I needed some IV pain relief I said yes and was given,I became dizzy and slept off only to be woken up by contractions by 4:30pm,was checked and I was 8 and half cm dilated and I started feeling strong contractions but still bearable, I asked that I want to poop and the nurses were begging me to hold on for the dr, that it's the baby trying to come. The dr came at about 5pm and I was shouting I need epidural now, she said you got to be kidding me, you can't have epidural now because you are fully dilated and we all need to get this baby out now. Na so pushing start ohh and baby came after several pushes because her umbilical cord wrapped her neck hence the delay. She came at exactly 41weeks, by 5:29pm at 8ib 2oz (3.7kg) and gave me small tear but the joy pass the pain. I Bless God, Baby and mama doing just great grin

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2015
joilin:
Greetings to all d vigilante and pushing mamas in the house o. I registered my presence b4 but hv been away since then. I wish to be more active now. Ehm its like am 29weeks gone. Team October sha. All my teammates I need u to come and welcome me o so as to be familiar with the team.
You are welcome my team mate. Pls be active bcs our juniors no wan respect senior o and we cant be intimidated. Other team mate wil come in and welcome u soon. stay blessed #teamoctoberrock#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2015
@ lala4sure thanks for sharing ur birthstory.buh ur baby big sha.it can only be God.we thank him for d safe delivery.d tear will soon heal.take care of u and princess

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.