Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2015
blessedtwins:

U sef dey there.its every day i pray say make ember months quick come and pass.#team january
Chinwendym grin * clears throat* - singing and clapping I go gyrate o
I go gyrate
MS don leave me o
I go gyrate cheesy
Fellow team mates join me ke
E ko mole
Nefertitiram you got me rotfl wt 'wobbles out of thread '

TeamJanuaryforJoy
Congrata dear teammie from Ms wey don surrenda.
May we all have a stress free one till delivery.God is in charge.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2015
tatacherie:
@ lala4sure thanks for sharing ur birthstory.buh ur baby big sha.it can only be God.we thank him for d safe delivery.d tear will soon heal.take care of u and princess

Thanks dear for making out time to read too grin and to think that my belly was just looking like 5 months belly grin I was surprised to see big baby. As for the tear, I stopped feeling it 2days after delivery as it was internal tear not external grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
@lala4sure , beautiful birth story. we thank God for safe delivery. kisses to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
@ lala4sure, thanks to God for safe delivery. God bless u and ur princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Lala4sure, congrats once again. My regards to Aina ( thats what Yorubas call female babies that come with their cord tied round their neck).

Welcome Joilin, thanks for showing up. Buh next time dont say TeamOctober sha angry, you have to put effizzy.... grin, oya come and sit beside me lemme show you around.
#TeamOctoberrocks!
My teammates, how is bumping. Hope una dey put swagz o, ehn ehn. Dont wobble like Nefertitiram o cheesy.

We shall all carry to term and deliver healthy babies with ease. Amin.
Ttc mamas will continue to flow into this thread with testimonies. Amin
We shall not lose our young. Amin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
zaynie:
Lala4sure, congrats once again. My regards to Aina ( thats what Yorubas call female babies that come with their cord tied round their neck).

Welcome Joilin, thanks for showing up. Buh next time dont say TeamOctober sha angry, you have to put effizzy.... grin, oya come and sit beside me lemme show you around.
#TeamOctoberrocks!
My teammates, how is bumping. Hope una dey put swagz o, ehn ehn. Dont wobble like Nefertitiram o cheesy.

We shall all carry to term and deliver healthy babies with ease. Amin.
Ttc mamas will continue to flow into this thread with testimonies. Amin
We shall not lose our young. Amin

Amen.
wobbling is even adding swag to it. Its majorly walking zig zag, even when i move in a particular direction, d belly pulls me in an opposite direction and i begin to wonder who exactly is in charge? ??

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2015
nefertitiram:

Amen.
wobbling is even adding swag to it. Its majorly walking zig zag, even when i move in a particular direction, d belly pulls me in an opposite direction and i begin to wonder who exactly is in charge? ??

cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don laff tire for here o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2015
nefertitiram:

Amen.

lmao grin grin
it will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Please Mommas that have done progesterone test how long did it take to get your result? The lab is saying two weeks cool i feel that is too long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Congratz lala4sure, on your birth story. May God's name be praised. Take care of your princess and yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2015
@lala4sure, beautiful birth story, Godwin everytime!
Pushing mamas, how d go dey go? It shall be easy for all of us to the glory of God.
#teamseptember4grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
congrats lala4sure...
Nerfetitiram... grin....the wobbling Egyptian queen.... tongue...

Chinwedym...we af respect for ona seniors na,thats why we are still outside... tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Please Mommas that have done progesterone test how long did it take to get your result? The lab is saying two weeks cool i feel that is too long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2015
nefertitiram:

Amen.

Lolzzz! Mehn dis one na case.so funny.it will end in praise.wishing u easy delivery ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Lala4sure thanks for sharing your birth story! May God keep you and lo safe in Jesus name.

safe06 aka blue font I still dey look you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
fosterkid:
2wks so relax grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mamas, please how do you cope with Nausea and spitting? Am a FTM and in my 10weeks.#Teammarchforsupernaturalchildbirth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yetunspepper:
Mamas, please how do you cope with Nausea and spitting? Am a FTM and in my 10weeks.#Teammarchforsupernaturalchildbirth

Sorry mama, it is all part of the beautiful package called motherhood.
If it is just normal MS then you can control it by several ways depending on what works for you. Eating early, ice cold coke, apples, minty gums and sweets, spicy foods are some stuffs some mamas swear by. Go through previous posts there is plenty to learn.
Wish you a stress free 9months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Chinwendym post=

[/quote]wellidone o. U no even greet your fellow teammates.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
zaynie:

Sorry mama, it is all part of the beautiful package called motherhood.
If it is just normal MS then you can control it by several ways depending on what works for you. Eating early, ice cold coke, apples, minty gums and sweets, spicy foods are some stuffs some mamas swear by. Go through previous posts there is plenty to learn.
Wish you a stress free 9months
Thanks Zaynie will try the coke and Apple thing cos have tried the rest but no changes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lala4sure thank God for the safe delivery. Your bs is so delicious. Safe delivery to other waiting mamas.

Zaynie and everfaithfulGod thanks for welcoming me. Correction noted-#teamoctoberrocks. grin

Nefertitiram the wobbling tin is so funny o, I actually felt like that in my first pregy. Pele.

yetunspepper sorry for the discomfort that MS brings. That stage LL soon pass. You can also try bitterkola: put it in ur mouth and b licking it .you don't have to eat it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
My teamie lightedpath no vex jawe! How body na? Hope say baby dey behave wella? My own just dey use me practice taekwando and karate everynight!

Fellow Team Novembers i hail o.
How many we be def

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
joilin:
Greetings to all d vigilante and pushing mamas in the house o. I registered my presence b4 but hv been away since then. I wish to be more active now. Ehm its like am 29weeks gone. Team October sha. All my teammates I need u to come and welcome me o so as to be familiar with the team.
Welcome my team mate. You really need to be active so some mamas here will not overtake us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soopamom: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
fosterkid:
yep two weeks is too long ofr an issue like that. maybe the lab you are using doesnt have what it takes so they have to send the sample elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:

body dey o. No be small taekwando I tell you. I'v sighted two other people. Many more will show face. #teamnovemberforgrace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
fosterkid:
. How did they do the progesterone test, are you sure or is it BHCG they did for you because my Dr said progesterone test can only be done by taking samples from the uterus, one time they sent me for BHCG that the lab said two weeks, but it depends on the lab. My clinic takes only one full day. But you just have to wait. But what they don't know is that after that two weeks the pregnancy hormone has increased and to me the result is no longer valid but that's the procedure sha. Just stay strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wokeyim(f): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good evening rocking Mamas. I wish us all safe nine months all the the way. I pray we will all laugh that day as we hear that first cry of our babies, Amen.

I've been following the thread for some months now. A second time Mama to be and #teamOctoberrocks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wokeyim:
Good evening rocking Mamas. I wish us all safe nine months all the the way. I pray we will all laugh that day as we hear that first cry of our babies, Amen.
I've been following the thread for some months now. A second time Mama to be and #teamOctoberrocks!

Welcome my team mate, endeavor to be active to avoid chancing grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
fosterkid:

Long ago, Mecure had the results ready same day, within 7hrs.

Why did u do a progesterone test?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
FINA4804:
. How did they do the progesterone test, are you sure or is it BHCG they did for you because my Dr said progesterone test can only be done by taking samples from the uterus, one time they sent me for BHCG that the lab said two weeks, but it depends on the lab. My clinic takes only one full day. But you just have to wait. But what they don't know is that after that two weeks the pregnancy hormone has increased and to me the result is no longer valid but that's the procedure sha. Just stay strong

I think progesterone is done via blood test, not from uterus ooo! How do they even want to reach the uterus #scarythots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (6962) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.