Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8295910 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
@twingirls thanks ma,wil do dat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
My dear this remaining 10days is like another 10 month oooo.the tiredness is not hear n its mking me so tired.

Beryl15:

Teamie, I had no signs too except increased BH but LO came at 39+6.
Just try and take your Mind off it. You have 10days to go and trust me it's going to be the longest.
I suggest you make a list of activities for each day aside walking and kpekusing grin
Go see a movie, visit that your friend..anything to fill your day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
My sis I wish I ws kpekusing ooooo.the thought of it makes me feel nausea.as 4 the taking a walk,i only do dat on Wednesday n sunday goning n comin bck 4rm church but I really take time 2 dance very well @ home.i play music n dance 2 it seriously.

zaynie:
Missmalachi......I can imagine that your dh will be looking at you with one kain eye with this over kpekusing wey u dey do sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy. I also imagine that you are tired from the waka wey you don dey waka embarassed. Pele dont over stress yourself o, save your strength for the d-day.

Chill bae, baby will come when he is ready to come. Meanwhile enjoy your pre-vigilante period o smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
tatacherie:

Wow. Didn't know pineapple induces ovulation.I've always known it softens d uterus in prep for implantation of d embryo after Ov hence its risk in pregnancy too
It does, my dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...I remember you very well.

Proudmum is in the best position to advise you. She get experience for that level very well. Or maybe she has even passed her anointing to you sef tongue

But seriously, just take your mind off it..your angel will come when it will

Lolz see set up o! abeg me no b fan 2 kpekus at all,but waka i did dat very well n ate pinapple yet no show...I bliv our body system is dif n more over,baby wil come wen he/she is ready.Just enjoy ur sleep now while it last cos vigilante no be beans o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol........i dodge that anointing ooooo I dont wnt to get to 40weeks oooo.I can now eat n sleep 4 Africa now oooo,beside am just getting tired @ dis tail end.
Make una help me kabash mak baby just come now.

Kimoni:

Lol...I remember you very well.

Proudmum is in the best position to advise you. She get experience for that level very well. Or maybe she has even passed her anointing to you sef tongue

But seriously, just take your mind off it..your angel will come when it will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mamas abeg does pap,pouded yam n drinkin of hot water makes breasmilk 2 over flow? Coz I notice dat no mata hw my baby suckled n emptied my bosom,it wil full again in less dan 5mins...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
@modath whr re thou? it been a while I read frm u...hope u pple re doing fine? My love 2 LBK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
proudmom38:
@modath whr re thou? it been a while I read frm u...hope u pple re doing fine? My love 2 LBK.

We dey fine,dey packing mode ni my sister...thx & God bless, how my galant lil proudy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
blessedtwins:
Lovinggod:You may have to do lab test eg HVS.discharge in pregnancy is normal but it should not have odour.don't worry though it is not a biggie.see your doctor .
Other mamas will share their opinion too

OK, thanks ma. But I'm just too lazy to go to the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
proudmom38:
Mamas abeg does pap,pouded yam n drinkin of hot water makes breasmilk 2 over flow? Coz I notice dat no mata hw my baby suckled n emptied my bosom,it wil full again in less dan 5mins...
yessooo it does and d bobby go come overfull dey give fever self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Evening mamas, sure we're doing great O. Vigilante mamas, sure the ministry is moving.How our kings and queens dem, and seriously awaiting the grand entries of the other August visitors too. It shall be easy for everyone in Jesus name.

PLS help a sister O, I treated malaria at the onset of this journey 4weeks, (1+), and since body weakness will not allow me enjoy belle, I decided to take another test (14weeks today) and is still the same (1+), constant headache, evening fevers and all. I don't want them to offer me their usually nonsence FANSIDER (Abi wetin be the name) for hospital, cos I now have the malaria. PLS experience mothers. How do I deal with this? And PLS my vomiting still dey O, so really scared of pills.PLS help a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2015
modath:

We dey fine,dey packing mode ni my sister...thx & God bless, how my galant lil proudy?

Gud 2 knw u re fine. He's doing fine o only dat e no dey gree slp 4 nite,imagine d time nw n he's stil awake! We re all xpectin u back home...safe journey in advance dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2015
mummy2be:
yessooo it does and d bobby go come overfull dey give fever self

I see! thanks 4 ur response sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Apple19:sameboat here .bn treating malaria since o.uptil this evening I still vomit.fever reduced o after taking camoquin that my doc prescribed.mayb u can ask ur doc.at my next antenatal appointment I plan to reject the fansidar too since its not curative.its curative I want.pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:29am On Aug 19, 2015
nkkystel:

It does, my dear.
Wish I can post one of its link for u teammate.pineapple does not induce ovulation. Instead it encourages implantation/ induces labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Apple19:
Evening mamas, sure we're doing great O. Vigilante mamas, sure the ministry is moving.How our kings and queens dem, and seriously awaiting the grand entries of the other August visitors too. It shall be easy for everyone in Jesus name.

PLS help a sister O, I treated malaria at the onset of this journey 4weeks, (1+), and since body weakness will not allow me enjoy belle, I decided to take another test (14weeks today) and is still the same (1+), constant headache, evening fevers and all. I don't want them to offer me their usually nonsence FANSIDER (Abi wetin be the name) for hospital, cos I now have the malaria. PLS experience mothers. How do I deal with this? And PLS my vomiting still dey O, so really scared of pills.PLS help a FTM
when I had malaria, my Dr gave me chloroquin and some other tabs to take along with it and that was the end of malaria for me. Ask your Dr he'll know what to give you. pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2015
missmalachi:
Good evening mama's, pls I need help ooooo.Edd is 28 but me dont feel any sign that LO hs package the bag for arrival oooo.
Me dont like over don food ooooo n I wish lo will just come dis week.
Pls aside kpekusing n taking a walk,what can I do to hasten labour.

#August class captain #

Try cleaning n massaging ur nipples. It induces labour. But all in all na God o win.oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2015
lmao...

@missmalachi,we jxt dy 4low each oda 4 bk in edd,no sign dat baby will b here soon, jxt like normal pregnancy count down,tryn to rmv my mind 4rm it chaa, buh hey I no wan relax lik proudmum38 oooo

sm1 advice me to stop takn cold chilld water,try to buh d tn no gree me ooo, cos I cant do wtout cold water

God is our muscle, kipn my fingers crossd,

kpekusing and takn a walk,

taking beryl15 advice too, seeing a movie, visit a fwnd and laf it out.may God help us, Amen .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Pineapple induces labour ask @ smokeydrinky
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
lolz, castor oil induces labour too, we shld ask beedam @madam lovinam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2015
shiller:
lolz, castor oil induces labour too, we shld ask beedam
@madam lovinam
no mind beedam. Lmao! We de tell am make she no try am but wosai she come drink one bottle. Lmao! See all d drama in her bs. Me I no take am o, I just cool like that.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x1048124/can-eating-pineapple-bring-on-labour
Pineapple "chopper" take note
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
@ shiller, my case n urs re truly same.i can't stay a second without cold water oooo cos thats d only tin that my system take.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
MumZ:

Try cleaning n massaging ur nipples. It induces labour. But all in all na God o win.oo

My dear I sha knw dat God will previl in all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Praise the Lord, the Lord blessed us with d most beautiful princess this morning...,BS later

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Praise the Lord, the Lord blessed us with d most beautiful princess this morning...,BS later
Congratulations mama, may your joy over her be full. Take care of you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadowell: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2015
@nkkystel my team mate, thanks for ur advice, and to all pushing mamas we shall all carry to full term and the Lord shall honour his word in our life.
Teamjanuaryfordivinedelivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Congratulations mumsgirl27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Congrats mama,may d Lord bless her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kathy22(f): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
cool
mumsgirl27:

Congratulations ma, may God bless her and keep her Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
zaynie:
mumilaw kiss

Beryl15, wonderful birth story. You were so calm and even kept record of time. You be boss o! cool
I just hope that when it comes to my turn I will not run to hospital at the very first contraction o.

Ozycy my able team mate, how borri?
Where are the others?......Justcurious, Mamaboms, Kendlez, EverfaithfulGod, Ummtwins2, Virtuouswife, Joilin, Wokeyim, Ijeoma2728, Iffffffy.......and all October mamas still in hiding tongue. How una dey?
Hope una don start perineal massage, squats to avoid/ minimize perineal tears as much as you can. smiley. It will only end in praise. Amin.

#Troublemaking mode activated grin
#All we are saying.......give us a baby! Augustmamas shake things up na..... cheesy
Nefertitiram, bbglory, Shiller..... how's the elephant walk? Put swags o cool

#Septembermamas, are you packed and ready? tongue....... Niyyah and Cutiereborn, my eyes are on you o. tongue. Sgt Major Jennifer89, tell your team mates to buckle up! angry

sashaysouttathread...
10x team mate. we dey o, dey seriously countdown. May God see us all thru. Ameen. August mamas una dey hear o, make una shake body abeg. Na d same time all of una do am ni? Lol it shall be easy for u all inshaAllaah. We'll read ur beautiful BSt n celebrate wt u all. Ameen. #TeamSeptember on ya marks! Hp u'r gearing up for d baton. Its well wt us all. The new vigilante recruits, hp u'r getting a hang of it? I pray for strength for u by God's grace. Joy wl never depart our homes. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
mumsgirl27:
congrats dearie. God bless your princess. Rest well pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.