Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,679 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8295934 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Praise the Lord, the Lord blessed us with d most beautiful princess this morning...,BS later
Congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
dunasy:
embarassed

Yes ooo, #TeamSeptember please let's take it slow with this surge of energy we now have and feel like we can do all the house work oooo.

Last night, i wanted to clear my bathroom drain and kukuma wash it, as i was about stepping out after getting the task done, i slipped and landed on my bum, God soooooooooo great, my hands supported me as i landed in the sitting position.

DH finally banned me from doing tasks that i no dey hear word embarassed , shocked,

I laid down and dearest lo was just dancing and jubilating as ever ( we dey watch film before i went to do super woman).

Thank God we are doing very well.

Dear team mate, it is not easy o, one day I do work so tey by after 1 for night I begin iron face caps.

No be joke o. I just felt the caps were squeezed.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
My family, I hail una o. God bless y'all and ur families. Pls o experienced mothers, ave bin having pains on my veejay..... Dat top part of d veejay just below d pant line(lol see description). Anytime d pain comes, I won't be able 2 raise my leg and den it gives me ds awkward step. D pain nodey stay, it goes and comes. Has anybody experienced ds? Am 30wiks.

Abeg make una help me with answer o. Afraid is cashing me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
tchiwinnie:
So sorry, bn offline. Hv u gotten a solution yet? How re u?

Nop, I'm fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
dunasy:
embarassed

Yes ooo, #TeamSeptember please let's take it slow with this surge of energy we now have and feel like we can do all the house work oooo.

Last night, i wanted to clear my bathroom drain and kukuma wash it, as i was about stepping out after getting the task done, i slipped and landed on my bum, God soooooooooo great, my hands supported me as i landed in the sitting position.

DH finally banned me from doing tasks that i no dey hear word embarassed , shocked,

I laid down and dearest lo was just dancing and jubilating as ever ( we dey watch film before i went to do super woman).

Thank God we are doing very well.

Haaa shocked shocked lipsrsealed,glad u r ok team8,dis joy of ours will be permanent In Shaa Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
gocare:

Dear team mate, it is not easy o, one day I do work so tey by after 1 for night I begin iron face caps.

Lol. i know u were just smiling and imagining ur lo in the cap. but just don't overwork your self plz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
lovinam:
Does it smell? If yes then that's an infection. Go see ur doc and kindly burn or wash ypur panties well and soak them in dettol. While d treatment is on going pls wear 5pants or 7 and burnn them after treatment. This is to avoid a reoccurence.

Yes, when I open my legs, I perceive offensive odour and my pant is usually wet. I want to go visit the doctor for scan when I'm 12 weeks. Thats 2 weeks from now, will it be too late?

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
modath:

So sorry to be responding this late, been very busy...
See a Dr dear, "terrible" is too strong for my iya alagbo community college specialization. wink .... if it were to be the usual preggy package discharge, clotrimazole would have solved the problem...

Ok , thanks

firsttymum:

Dettol is a big no! Using antibacterial distorts the normal floral bacterial in ur vjayjay... I'm hearing salt for the first time.
See ur Dr dear..

Are we allowed to prescribe medications here?

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Virtuouswife:
My family, I hail una o. God bless y'all and ur families. Pls o experienced mothers, ave bin having pains on my veejay..... Dat top part of d veejay just below d pant line(lol see description). Anytime d pain comes, I won't be able 2 raise my leg and den it gives me ds awkward step. D pain nodey stay, it goes and comes. Has anybody experienced ds? Am 30wiks.

No need to worry dear. I had same experience too and it started around 30weeks and lasted till I gave birth plus my veejay was swolen abi engorged the entire time & I had relief once in a while...hang in there, you'll be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
gocare:

waoh!

It will end in praise sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
gocare:

Lol ironing face caps?very funnygrin, cheesy,your kinda energy tho lipsrsealed,pls be patient and reserve the energy for the D-day tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Niyyah:

Haaa shocked shocked lipsrsealed,glad u r ok team8,dis joy of ours will be permanent In Shaa Allah.

*covers face*,

Amen. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lovinggod:

Yes, when I open my legs, I perceive offensive odour and my pant is usually wet. I want to go visit the doctor for scan when I'm 12 weeks. Thats 2 weeks from now, will it be too late?

Thanks
Dear two weeks is a long time expecially if there's a possible infection. I suggest you go and see your Dr ASAP. It's well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Beryl15:

No need to worry dear. I had same experience too and it started around 30weeks and lasted till I gave birth plus my veejay was swolen abi engorged the entire time & I had relief once in a while...hang in there, you'll be fine.
I even 4got 2 say it's swollen... Hmm... Thanks 4 ur response... *relieved*. Hope d pain stopped as soon as u gave birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lovinggod:

Thanks
Pls try and see a Doc. Possibly an infection and having an untreated infection in pregnancy is not good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Virtuouswife:

According to my mother, she says the baby is putting leg or hand there
I don't know how that is possible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
rezzy:

Lmfao.... Abi o. If it's true, den I wonder wetin pikin dey find go dere at dis stage. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
@virtuouswife and beryl15
Thanks, I will do that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Virtuouswife:

I even 4got 2 say it's swollen... Hmm... Thanks 4 ur response... *relieved*. Hope d pain stopped as soon as u gave birth
Yes it has stopped now..its been over a week & I don't feel it anymore.
Pele, it's one of the joys of pregnancy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
rezzy:

grin grin wetin the pikin dey fin for there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Too late!!! Please go tomorrow. Pls make sure u kpekus with condom to avoid oga getting it and re infecting u. Kpekus protected till it heals. Pls go see ur doctor
Lovinggod:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Choi!!!! Village woman ooo tongue
Two foolproof things I fell like eating - sweet potato & zucchini gratin and fettuccini bolognese with mushroom cool

Abasi...I don bite my tongue sha cry

Nor be me type am, na LBK.. tongue, All i do is filet mignon, caviare, foie gras etc... I'm too cream mehn.. grin

Gerra a herre.. cheesy

@missmalachi,

I dey on my knees now to remind God that when i return to this world, na did kain of ab muscles i want, nor be the one you have to do 50 weighted squats every three days to struggle to hold in, me jelosi you plenty.

@dunasy,
Ajayi... who send you work.. if i were your DH, you go dey stood down for 3 hours!!, we thank God though.

@kaffy4bill,
How borry, thanks for errything, appreciate.

@proudy,
Feeling better i believe, the lord is our muscle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
gocare:

Lol@squeezed face caps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Virtuouswife:

yes it'll stop once u drop the baby,na part of this package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lovinggod:

Thanks
pls see ur dr ASAP infection is not somtyn to joke with in pregnancy abeg u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
mummy2be:
yes it'll stop once u drop the baby,na part of this package
Thank you very much. Hws our prince doing? Has he started biting ur nipple? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
modath:

Nor be me type am, na LBK.. tongue, All i do is filet mignon, caviare, foie gras etc... I'm too cream mehn.. grin

Gerra a herre.. cheesy

@missmalachi,

I dey on my knees now to remind God that when i return to this world, na did kain of ab muscles i want, nor be the one you have to do 50 weighted squats every three days to struggle to hold in, me jelosi you plenty.

@dunasy,
Ajayi... who send you work.. if i were your DH, you go dey stood down for 3 hours!!, we thank God though.

@kaffy4bill,
How borry, thanks for errything, appreciate.

@proudy,
Feeling better i believe, the lord is our muscle.

looooooool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Beryl15:

Yes it has stopped now..its been over a week & I don't feel it anymore.
Pele, it's one of the joys of pregnancy grin
Thank you dear. Hwz ur lo, hope she's sucking well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Niyyah:

Lol ironing face caps?very funnygrin, cheesy,your kinda energy tho lipsrsealed,pls be patient and reserve the energy for the D-day tongue
Deezou:

Lol@squeezed face caps

He he he, thank you dear, na so I see am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
dunasy:

waoh!

It will end in praise sis
Amen sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jennifer89:

Lol. i know u were just smiling and imagining ur lo in the cap. but just don't overwork your self plz.

No be small, those are the little things we can do to keep ourselves company till the Lord says time don reach.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
gocare:

Lolzzz! This is really funny.its well ooo Ure almost there ma'am.pls take rest o n iron in d day grin wishing u very smooth delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.