Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301422 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hey Babies! Hey Mamas! Did you know that coconut oil is anti- bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and awesome!? Over the last few years, research has confirmed that coconut oil is one of the healthiest and handiest products we can keep in our homes. For us mamas, coconut oil can easily become our new best friend. Get ready to stop letting that jar of coconut oil sit unused. *Note* We recommend organic, extra-virgin coconut oil. It’s the healthiest. 33 Coconut Oil Uses For Babies and Mamas 1. Increase milk supply and add nutrients – Nursing? Increase your milk supply and give your babies a boost of nutrients by adding coconut oil into your diet. A few tablespoons daily may increase your milk supply and add benefits for up to 1-3 days. 2. Baby’s sick nose – Use as a natural anti- viral and anti-bacterial moisturizer around baby’s nose when sick. 3. Massage – Both Mamas and babies love massages! Warm coconut oil between your hands and it will turn into a oil that’s perfect for a little r&r. 4. Diaper rash cream – Apply regularly (especially after a bath) for extra moisture and as a natural antibacterial barrier. Coconut oil also is a proven natural treatment for diaper rash and helps save that trip to the doctor’s by cutting healing time in half! 5. Baby tooth paste – Try using a small amount on baby’s gums for a natural toothpaste. 6. Hair conditioner – Both Mamas and babies can enjoy the super moisturizing benefits of coconut oil. Just wet your hair and distribute through the hair. Great as an overnight treatment. DIY Spa – Baby edition, anyone? 7. Cradle cap – For newborns with cradle cap, rub a small amount of coconut oil on the scalp and let it sit for a bit. Then use a soft brush and gently brush flakes away. 8. Eczema – Coconut oil is perfect for treating skin conditions like eczema because of it’s deep moisturizing abilities. 9. Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease – Virgin coconut oil’s anti-viral properties can help HFM disease by applying to sore areas of the mouth and lips. 10. Mamas – Gently remove your makeup by rubbing coconut oil between your hands so it becomes a liquid and rub away waterproof mascaras, foundations, and makeup! 11. Dry chapped lips – Use a Q-tip to apply around your lips for a plumper, moisturized pout. 12. Wrinkles – Coconut oil is effective for treating wrinkles and contains powerful antioxidants. 13. Cooking – Cook using coconut oil instead of olive or vegetable oil for a healthier meal. Other oils can become toxic and create free radicals when heated at high temperatures. 14. Baby’s constipation – Lubricate a Q-tip (be careful – only insert slightly!) or rectal thermometer with coconut oil and insert into baby’s bum for constipation relief. 15. Stretch marks – Rub coconut oil on your pregnant or postpartum belly for relief from itching and as a precaution or treatment for stretch marks. 16. Teething – Add coconut oil to soothers and teething toys for extra relief. 17. Thrush – Mamas can put coconut oil onto the Tip to treat baby’s thrush while nursing. 18. Baby bed head and de-frizzer – Does your baby have a lot of hair? Treat staticky hair and bed head by putting a small amount of coconut oil on a soft brush or comb. Brush gently and hair will go back in place. 19. Candida and yeast – Pregnancy, among so many other things, can cause yeast build up in our bodies. Coconut oil has properties that help destroy the bad bacteria in our bodies. 20. Bug bites – Rub coconut oil on bug bites for faster healing and relief. 21. Keratosis Pilaris – aka “chicken skin”, apply a small amount to areas daily for a natural treatment. 22. Flu – Speed up your flu recovery with coconut oil! The lauric acid found in coconut oil can penetrate the protective shell around viruses. Using coconut oil regularly may help prevent virus infection as well. 23. Lice – Treat lice with coconut oil and apple cider vinegar using this treatment. 24. Baby acne – Rub on red areas for a natural treatment. 25. Homemade face wash and soap – Mix equal parts castor oil and coconut oil for a toxin- free face or baby wash! 26. Shaving cream – Try using coconut oil instead of shaving cream. Be careful not to slip because coconut oil is slippery! 27. Under eye treatment - Rub under your eyes nightly for extra moisturizing benefits. 28. Toxin-Free Vapor Rub – Use 2 tsp of essential oils such as peppermint and eucalyptus to several tablespoons of coconut oil for a safe Vick’s alternative. 29. Gestational diabetes – Coconut oil may help expecting Mamas avoid or control gestational diabetes because it balances blood sugar levels. Add some coconut oil into your diet and satisfy your sweet tooth with this vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. 30. DIY spa treatments – Take a Mama’s Time Out with our coconut oil infused DIY Vanilla- mazing Body Scrub . 31. Nausea – Rubbing coconut oil on the inside of the wrist and forearm to calm an upset stomach. 32. Cellulite – Treat areas with cellulite by rubbing coconut oil on areas as needed. First, use a dry brush and brush away dead skin. Dry brushing also helps increase circulation and rid of toxins. Then, apply a mix containing a few drops of your favorite essential oil and a few tablespoons of coconut oil. Rub on areas as needed and curl up with a good book or watch a movie while it soaks in. After 30 minutes, take a nice hot shower and voila! 33. Bedroom tango – For Mama and Papa time, try coconut oil for extra…fun. make an order for your bottle of pure unadultrated coconut oil today and comeback to testify. email:prettyhaj001@gmail.com whatsapp: 08168595034

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
twingirls:

I had a 4d scan in Lagos, ikeja to be precise at 12wks, and I was told d sex of my baby, went again @ 20wks for confirmation, and d sex was further confirmed. Pics and recording was also given to me. The price is 5k

Pls where in ikeja?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fabmummy:

Hi am team April! The first team April on the thread sef wink wink

Am feeling great n can't wait to know my baby's sex grin grin
R u still waiting 2 knw? Twingirls said, she got to knw at 12wks. Ur own neva pass 12wks? Wat r u waitin 4 wen u can't wait? U neva talk waitin d do u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
ginababy:

R u still waiting 2 knw? Twingirls said, she got to knw at 12wks. Ur own neva pass 12wks? Wat r u waitin 4 wen u can't wait? U neva talk waitin d do u.

Lol! Hopefully next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
brokewaist:
On other important matters, zaynie and ginababy I never see any of my teamie o, I am a May mom.

As for paying dues, the first person to show up for my address na I go give my money to. Address is 3rd River house gbainagbolo creek, please note that Tom polo is my may guard

No wonder you are broke waist angry
Pay to me amd I will help you fish out your teamies. Trust me wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
zaynie:

Lol kai Aunty Zaynie, if na me I go pull shirt tie 4 waist oooo or vex change moniker.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fabmummy:

Hi i'm team April! The first team April on the thread sef wink wink

Am feeling great n can't wait to know my baby's sex grin grin
haaaaa same here so when are we going to check for the sex? It will be fun if all team April go d same day shld we make December?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
tatacherie:

Mama Pele o.we are getting close.same here for d weakness.pcv last week was 32%.All is well o by Gods grace
Yay!!!finally!!! cheesy done with baby shopping.twas fun today smiley. Can't wait to use all these beautiful stuffs on my baby
Thanks dear. Yea! Good to kno u re done wt shopping.#teamjanuaryforsafedeliveries#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
ginababy:

Lol kai Aunty Zaynie, if na me I go pull shirt tie 4 waist oooo or vex change moniker.

Vex ke, for wetin grin

Plenti wrapper dey the waist already o, dem still dey call me brokewaist kiss kiss

Aunty Zaynie please show workings and I will be loyal to your goverment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
zaynie:

Aunti Zaynie you don see person wen dey do bunkri business broke before, no let the moniker deceive u, u no know say we dey work for oyel and gass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifyjip:
haaaaa same here so when are we going to check for the sex? It will be fun if all team April go d same day shld we make December?

Lmao, u are so funny! Nothing is impossible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
brokewaist:

Vex ke, for wetin grin

Plenti wrapper dey the waist already o, dem still dey call me brokewaist kiss kiss

Aunty Zaynie please show workings and I will be loyal to your goverment

Come this side ojere my sister, no mind that mama.
I go need one naija delta mama for my army incase 9.01pm goes south. We go scatter everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GHoJes: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
ginababy:
Hmmm every1 showing talents. I'm getting to knw u guys d more. If dis is nt d devil trying to distract our happy moods what is her base or reasons for living new born thread and posting such on pregnancy thread were pregnant mamas r facing diff pregnancy symptoms n issues dat der don't even tink well again.
@blessedtwins, dnt listen to any1 on dis thread again because pregnancy is making every1 tink tru her anuse ryt now tongue. I'm very sure u know wat u deserve n want 4urself so go for it.
@all, b4 we spend our tym advising n fighting here lets get to knw dat she can only follow her heart on dis mata. If I were in her shoe, d truth is I can't stay a day wtout my hubby n no were will b convenient 4 me lyk his presence.
As devil don shift our focus tinz don stand still. No baby delivery, no BS, no new member, n no testimony. If care is nt taken even d #threadcutie might nt hold 2day n even if it does, it might nt b interesting because of all dis disagreements in between.

Pls u pple shud respect ur selves wt silence on dis mata. Plsssss.
People are also getting to know you too. She was once part of this thread, still is and will be. Besides she posted what led to the mails here, then you subtly associate her with devil, what for?
I have always noticed the strong hate in the way you drag position with zay and you confirmed it with the woman in your post. You are not a bit as witty as zay, cant make others laugh or have the experience to help others yet you want to chase mamas that have delivered, who you don help?

I wont get back to you for the peace that has come to stay but the message is passed.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
brokewaist:
On other important matters, zaynie and ginababy I never see any of my teamie o, I am a May mom.

As for paying dues, the first person to show up for my address na I go give my money to. Address is 3rd River house gbainagbolo creek, please note that Tom polo is my may guard

oya pay to me as i be ur class kaptain for team May... fast ooo no mind gina at all..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
mrsbw:
hello all...new March mama in the building!!!
welcome oh, happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
twingirls:

Same here! Weak in d morning, bouncing the next minute, even lost my appetite recently, been feeding strictly on extremely local food! Lemme not start to mention.
# ekuru and fried iru stew on my mind#
#threadcuties#
Its well wt us all. 49days to go.
#teamjanuarydabest!#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
GHoJes pls lets die the matter.

And who is that wikkid someborri that liked the post......when fight start now na you go first wear helmet. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Its well wt us all. 49days to go.
#teamjanuarydabest!#

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GHEN! GHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zaynie oya over to you(vbac).

Izzysteven make sure you pay your dues to me and me alone.

Izzystevens:
Newbie here.

Can anyone with VBAC experience please share with me. I had my first son in 2011 via elective CS, afterwards, i saw my sister give birth the natural way, also viewed lots of videos on youtube on natural birthing.

I'm 17wks gone now and would like to attempt the vaginal birth. Quite certain i'm healed and fit to go that route.

Anyone with Vaginal Birth After Caesarean experience?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumihaja(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
faithisallihave:
@mumihaja, a child falling ill or dying because of problems between their parents is the most ridiculous thing I ve ever heard.
If that were the case, then, no child of a broken home or violent parent would have survived to tell the story.
And what makes you think love and patience would change a man? Some men maybe, but certainly not all.
I genuinely feel sorry for you. Not to make assumptions about your marriage, but only God knows the kind of things that women like you endure in the name of marriage because of the way you think.

@faithisallihave, thank you very much..... dont feel sorry for me, my marriage is built on a godly foundation the bible says a threefold cord cannot easily be broken, Jesus is the third personality in my marriage so no situation can push me out, if you have Christ in your marriage you will not be looking forward to running away when storms come instead you will stand in the place of prayers and handle situation, i dont set traps for my husband to fall so i can pack my things and run and claim am running for my life, God hates divorce, it's wrong to be in your husband's house and advise another woman to leave her own marriage over issues that can be resolved and become a destitute when she has a home, when it gets to your turn, just do as you advised someone else, i will also practice what i advise which is what i have been doing... case close... wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
LegitDiva:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
GHEN! GHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yess o!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
A lot has happened here today o. Had to read back well well before I could understand.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
mytestimony:
Abeg make una extend the time for the pictures na. That 8 to 9pm is some people's kpekusing time. Beedam and other ppl in charge biko. I dont wana miss this
Mytestimony and kpekus are like rice and white....inseparable!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
brokewaist:

Am ur team mate oh......May for supernatural DeliVery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
zaynie:

Madam, you kpekus for one full hour?
You be boss o!
As for today....make it a quickie! Tell dh there is urgent online work you need to do. And then remember to wipe off any sloppy smile and gooey face you may want to put on when viewing the pix, just hard your face and dont smile o!

She be pro for that area. One hour no fit do her sef grin
Expecting to see her back here with biggy belle soonest

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
mytestimony:

D way u make it sound as if one hour is plenty time.
Ha ha ha. Ok lemme see what I can do. Madsm Beedam biko flash me until I pick o. Lol

Plenty ke? For your side one hour na 5 mins nah.

I go too flash you but if hand come pain me,i Will come and tell the whole house why you no gree pick my call.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynthiajay(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
God is indeed faithful.Finally our Princess has arrived.It wasn't easy o,but God did it.BS later pls

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
zaynie:
GHoJes pls lets die the matter.

And who is that wikkid someborri that liked the post......when fight start now na you go first wear helmet. angry angry

Biko, before I go tru the previous pages who is trying my Zaynie here? undecided That person shud take time o angry or else tongue
Mehn! Vigilante is real o cry Always busy, don't even have time For myself. sad
Bumping mamas hope u all are doing great. U will all all carry ur babies to term and deliver safely. Love u all kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cynthiajay:
God is indeed faithful.Finally our Princess has arrived.It wasn't easy o,but God did it.BS later pls

Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wooooooooooooow congrats dear enjoy d pepper soup plenty plenty. .. welcome to the world princess
Cynthiajay:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
beedam:

Mytestimony and kpekus are like rice and white....inseparable!

You & Zaynie mind unasefs dis aftunun oo cheesy grin cheesy , so we can just agree that mytestimony 's middle name is actually kpekus...

Senior boy nko? I'm shajin my phone for thread cuties time..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

oya pay to me as i be ur class kaptain for team May... fast ooo no mind gina at all..
Who am I seeing? Tammy in d house. For ur showing up I liv am to u. Carry on Ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Parkiz(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.