Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,835 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301379 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
WASHABLE, ALL SIZE BABY DIAPERS

Feature

1.Economic
According to some studies, the budget for disposable diapers is estimated at $50 to $80(N10000 to N20000) per month. The number of cloth diapers you will need for 1 child during his first years varies depending on how often you will wash them. The only extra money you will need to spend is for hot water, electricity and detergent. Therefore you can see easily the savings you can get from using our washable nappies.
You can save your money to buy more sized diapers.

2.Eco-friendly
Without chemical,perfume or toxins of disposable nappies.it is safe to use, natural fiberis available for diapers.

3.Easy to use
Snaps or velco as closure, so easy to wear for your baby,just like disposable disapers.

4.Easy Pocket
Pocket style, covers and inserts can be washed separatly and absolutely.
Instructions
a.The one size pocket diaper fits babies from8-35 lbs.
b.The diaper cover and insert are machine washable and dryable.Wash soiled diaper and inserts in water under30°c(less than 86°F)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
modath:

You & Zaynie mind unasefs dis aftunun oo cheesy grin cheesy , so we can just agree that mytestimony 's middle name is actually kpekus...

Senior boy nko? I'm shajin my phone for thread cuties time..

As per the middle name,you are right grin.

She will start to teach mamas here who are struggling in that aspect ** I will talk to her to know when it's convenient for her to start so that announcements can be made**

Senior boy dey creche o. Please shaj your phone well well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cynthiajay:
God is indeed faithful.Finally our Princess has arrived.It wasn't easy o,but God did it.BS later pls
Congratulations to u and Emiya kisses to ur lo's

@Mytestimony honourable minister of kpekusing.....u too funny die

@Blessedtwins it is well with u.........

@All mama's am waiting for our#Threadcuties ooooooooooooo

@General house let us all ,maintain one love...... Peace for all

proudlyteam2016Ma........

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
kendlez:

Biko, before I go tru the previous pages who is trying my Zaynie here? undecided That person shud take time o angry or else tongue
Mehn! Vigilante is real o cry Always busy, don't even have time For myself. sad
Bumping mamas hope u all are doing great. U will all all carry ur babies to term and deliver safely. Love u all kiss
Pls dnt boda going thru d previous pages to pick dem out. I will help u to do dat. I'm seeing som of dem trying to hide.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
estagirl:

Am ur team mate oh......May for supernatural DeliVery.

na him u never pay to me? ok oooo make i just dey observe u with one eye first.

congrats to d latest mum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cynthiajay:
God is indeed faithful.Finally our Princess has arrived.It wasn't easy o,but God did it.BS later pls
Congratulations to d newest mum, welcom to dis beautiful world swthrt. because u hav com d world will b more swta.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
ginababy:

Who am I seeing? Tammy in d house. For ur showing up I liv am to u. Carry on Ma.

my love ow u dey na? hope d ministry is moving wella...i can see ur kpekusing wella.. hahah me ma nxt week i go see hubby ooo i don tire make dis bayelsa election come fast ehhhh.. d last time me and hubby do dude no gree climb me oo him dey fear oo na so i climb wine my waist ehnn him begin shout ooo, stop no hurt my babies ooo.. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
God give us wisdom in all matters. Ameeeeeeeeeeen.

Counting down to today's #threadcuties.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cynthiajay:

Finally a BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!

Congratulations dearie! May God bless your princess, we await ur BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations dear!
Cynthiajay:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
twingirls:

Baby can and will still turn, my last baby @ 37+ was head down, only to be discovered breech like 4 days later @ 38+, dont worry, baby is practising gymnastics , especially, if u are not a 1st term mum, plenty space for d baby now grin, unlike a first timer

Amen. Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations, cynthiaJay. God bless your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Choi! Rotten mama! Pls no spoil me for my mama o!
Na only persin wey chop belleful de try cowgirl style juo! No be beans! Lmao
tammyloreoluwa:

my love ow u dey na? hope d ministry is moving wella...i can see ur kpekusing wella.. hahah me ma nxt week i go see hubby ooo i don tire make dis bayelsa election come fast ehhhh.. d last time me and hubby do dude no gree climb me oo him dey fear oo na so i climb wine my waist ehnn him begin shout ooo, stop no hurt my babies ooo.. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
#Threadcuties#

2hrs to GO! Can't wait o. November mamas don't worry very soon we will post our own cuties, let senior mamas enjoy this period because when I drop like this na Bayo Omoboriowo (Buhari's official photographer) go dey do our own photo shoot o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nnabros pls drop ur digit so I can reach u.
Inbtwn r u Jw?

Nnaabros:

WASHABLE, ALL SIZE BABY DIAPERS

Feature

1.Economic
According to some studies, the budget for disposable diapers is estimated at $50 to $80(N10000 to N20000) per month. The number of cloth diapers you will need for 1 child during his first years varies depending on how often you will wash them. The only extra money you will need to spend is for hot water, electricity and detergent. Therefore you can see easily the savings you can get from using our washable nappies.
You can save your money to buy more sized diapers.

2.Eco-friendly
Without chemical,perfume or toxins of disposable nappies.it is safe to use, natural fiberis available for diapers.

3.Easy to use
Snaps or velco as closure, so easy to wear for your baby,just like disposable disapers.

4.Easy Pocket
Pocket style, covers and inserts can be washed separatly and absolutely.
Instructions
a.The one size pocket diaper fits babies from8-35 lbs.
b.The diaper cover and insert are machine washable and dryable.Wash soiled diaper and inserts in water under30°c(less than 86°F)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congrats mama, God bless ur lo and fam.

Cynthiajay:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendrallmai(f): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS to all mamas that has delivered, mama zaynie congrat o thank God u were able to get ur VBAC, God bless ur little ones. Zaynie no gree live post for other mamas to take over, pls don't forget to buy gift for all mamas that deliver as agreed o.

I've not been able to check in because we have been in d hospital, baby had jaundice n was placed on light but he is perfectly ok now, all thanks to d all sufficient God.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations Cynthiajay. God's blessings always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
mrsbw:
hello all...new March mama in the building!!!

You are welcome. Wishing you healthy nine months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations

Cynthiajay:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cynthiajay:

Congratulations. May she be a source of joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have been reading all the advice being given to blessedtwins, i however have some questions for Arabianprince and mumihaji. Please when is domestic violence enough? For how long will you tolerate beatings and say i have had enough. I mean who beats up a pregnant woman? In as much you are not in her home to see what she's going through, you can't prescribe your endure it advice. There's a limit to what anybody can bear. You don't just judge based on your experience cos no 2 persons behave alike. Fertilewomb, you are saying no sane man does so so and so. Please is everybody sane?
Blessedtwin, you are the only one that knows what you are passing through and i believe you have survival instinct and know what to do when your life is threatened. Stay strong

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
GHoJes:

People are also getting to know you too. She was once part of this thread, still is and will be. Besides she posted what led to the mails here, then you subtly associate her with devil, what for?
I have always noticed the strong hate in the way you drag position with zay and you confirmed it with the woman in your post. You are not a bit as witty as zay, cant make others laugh or have the experience to help others yet you want to chase mamas that have delivered, who you don help?

I wont get back to you for the peace that has come to stay but the message is passed.

haba! why d hate msg what has ginababy done to u..
ther is really no point in beefing or hating! everyone is has a right of speech and is allowed to speak her mind!
lets learn to respect each other's opinions abeg without using harsh words

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumilaw: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
sweet mothers of great generation una weldone. Thank God the thread is calm now.Let's not forget the reason we are all here.
A big congratulations to the latest mama .may God uphold and protect the baby for you.

@blessedtwins,God will give you the Grace to overcome in this.

@GHojes,why you come dey find problem where there is none.Anyway, your observation was very right. And thank God @zaynie don't reply or quote her posts. a very sensible woman I must say @Zaynie

@all I am so so happy today for what God has done for me,help me to thank God for the double promotion I was given in the office. In fact this pregnancy has brought me nothing, but luck and blessings. I pray that as many that are looking for promotion will get it before end of this year in Jesus name amen.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
I will flog somebody o..............it haff do now. You guys are making me lose interest in dis beautiful thread...........pls let us act like mothers and behave ourselves now. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Its well wt us all. 49days to go.
#teamjanuarydabest!#

Lol. Serious count down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
brokewaist:
On other important matters, zaynie and ginababy I never see any of my teamie o, I am a May mom.

As for paying dues, the first person to show up for my address na I go give my money to. Address is 3rd River house gbainagbolo creek, please note that Tom polo is my may guard

Present o, we have been here watching and allowing april mamas do there thing. We don't have a captain yet

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congrats to our new mommies! May God bless ur LO's and ur homes. And may God grant strength and grace to all still pushing, and favor and blessing of the womb to all still waiting.
@ blessedtwins truly sorry for what u r going tru, may God grant ur daughter speedy healn and to u as well. May He grant u strength to stand strong till dis storm pass. You best knw how bad d situation is, life is precious dear.

My wonderful sisters, all I can say is, it is a risky move to advice someone to stay in an abusive environment when u dnt knw the true extent of the situation, esp physical abuse....has anyone seen d movie 'for coloured Girls'? Worst things really do happen. But dis is a thread on social media and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, so pls let's bear with each other and show more love. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kimoni, I sight you. Hope your phone is fully charged?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nurse kaffy4bill? You no even ask of me. Na wa for you o undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
@tammyloreoluwa, so how come u are not active, not one roll call sef, datz unfair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
mumilaw:
sweet mothers of great generation una weldone. Thank God the thread is calm now.Let's not forget the reason we are all here.
A big congratulations to the latest mama .may God uphold and protect the baby for you.

@blessedtwins,God will give you the Grace to overcome in this.

@GHojes,why you come dey find problem where there is none.Anyway, your observation was very right. And thank God @zaynie don't reply or quote her posts. a very sensible woman I must say @Zaynie

@all I am so so happy today for what God has done for me,help me to thank God for the double promotion I was given in the office. In fact this pregnancy has brought me nothing, but luck and blessings. I pray that as many that are looking for promotion will get it before end of this year in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations, more of dis we pray.

Count down to #threadcuties... phone 100% charged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.