Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,371 members, 7,971,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8467709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (6976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Smokey drinky, thank God everything is fine now. May God see us thru this journey. As my mum use to say it's an interesting journey if there is no issue at all. I pray that God will see us thru and lead us right.
As for research on the internet, I just read to get a clue of what is going on. I read lot of scary things about this brownish discharge but still trust in God and pray hard.... We shall carry to term by His grace.
@ nice 14 no morning sickness yet oooo I can now eat but very little. Please check the holy communion as beauty said. May God see us thru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Rukemi291: favored gal. grin grin cheesy height 1.65m. I'm lepacious o. I hope baby will make me hit 70kg soon

grin if am slim and weighing 70kg at 35wks,i really wonder how skinny you look at 58kg,nah real who give this small pikin belle grin.Dont worry about the baby's weight,a lady I saw in the hospital yesterday delivered 5.2 with a very little tear,just a single stitch.When I asked her how it was,she responded "No big deal,just a few pushes and a little tear,it was all over".So I don't worry myself about my baby's size anymore,whatever size he / she is,am popping it out baby wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
35weeks today ! ! ! Am so excited,i can't wait.October mums,how una deyoooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
wowfactor11: Hi iyabejis, how body. Miscarried my first pregnancy on the 11th of this month at 6 weeks. Actually discovered dis thread wen I was pregnant. Still trying to come to terms wit my loss. I go through dis thread and I laff and cry sometimes. Really wish I was still pregnant and Dh is not in a hurry at all. I hope to get preggo soon, so I can share my Experience here and also learn.

Dear, so sorry to hear that. I wish u the one that will stay with you and hubby.

A male colleague at work told me he &wifey lost a 20-week old pregnancy (twins-a boy and girl) last month. He nearly started crying. The worst part is that she had lost one earlier and we are supposed to be in the same birth club. I have been dodging the guy so that my own big belle will not make him sad again.
So, dupe tie o (as in thank God for everything o).

God will use this moment to make u and him happy soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Beauty are u a christain? If u are. Na wa 4 u o. Holy comminion 'alcahor'? Lol. 2 answer ur question, No its not.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
byvan:

grin if am slim and weighing 70kg at 35wks,i really wonder how skinny you look at 58kg,nah real who give this small pikin belle grin.Dont worry about the baby's weight,a lady I saw in the hospital yesterday delivered 5.2 with a very little tear,just a single stitch.When I asked her how it was,she responded "No big deal,just a few pushes and a little tear,it was all over".So I don't worry myself about my baby's size anymore,whatever size he / she is,am popping it out baby wink

Na so i see am oooo.
Thanks for the inspiring story. But the lady sounds strong. 5.2kg ke? Ah abeg o. This is my first and i dont want to lose the physiology of the kini kan o. I am sure i'm the one adding weight, not baby. *giving myself hope* cheesy cheesy

You are really counting down and i wish you God's abundant favour.

Tjskii. If all of you run away, who will tell us what to do when we are confused? E no good o. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
nice14: Beauty are u a christain? If u are. Na wa 4 u o. Holy comminion 'alcahor'? Lol. 2 answer ur question, No its not.

Pardon my ignorance.

@tjskii, am seconding rukemi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
l have been MIA courtesy of busy at work and tired at home grin

we are 26weeks this weekend, when will l start feeling strong strong painful kicks l read/hear of?

@Nice
thank God for seeing you thru. l hope you are still on bed rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Smokey...i soak you and Chizita with the blood of Jesus! you shall carry to term in Jesus name

@nice 14, i am fine. i am glad your faith is swinging at the highest levels

@Aisha, welcome to the thread

@Byvan....lucky you!the countdown has started

@Rukemi, i have a friend that lost a baby at 26 weeks, the painful part was that she evn had CS and the baby survived for 2 weeks! they really spent a lot of money as well...it is well

@Udoka, 26 weeks already! time is flying o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
embarassed may God soothe them with another baby soon.

Udoka. Take the work easy o. Take time to relax and come to NL abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
@favored girl,am done wit dieting till I put to bed but I take walks when I can in the evening.
@all preggy mamas,the Lord is our muscle,One minute am jumping up and down,the next minute am frowning at DH.It is well.
Wishing us all a funfilled weekend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Good day beautiful mummys , not new on this thread but normally follows silently but want to be active now. I'm in my 26th week today ,i want to thank God for the journey so far and can't wait to carry my second baby .God will see us through Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Favored gal,my dear I can't wait!!,5weeks more by his grace I ll be a free woman.I can't wait to also know what is left of my most treasured asset,My Flat tummy tongue grin.

@all,am glad am still Zebra marks free grin,probably thanks to cocoa butter.I hope other mums can just try it and avoid disgusting stretchmarks,instead of wishing they did when is late,no harm in trial!This is my third,still stretchmarks free!!it might work for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wow I dey fear small o, but God dey all this talk of loss at 20 weeks and 26 weeks, I thought chances of miscarriages reduce after 13 weeks, well God is in control and we shall carry our LO to full term and bring them forth with joy and thanksgiving
Pls am 21 wks plus but doctor is yet to give me any antimalaria and I hear its necessary I take it 2ce before delivery, so my ? Is that is it still too early or I should insist on it @ my next antenatal? Am really confused
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
@fnor,Your doctor should test you for malaria first,preggers are given paludrine taken once weekly for prevention.Hope you are dealing with a gyno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ those who lost a baby,God ll give you another , a good percentage of women knows what it feels like to miscarry,so it isn't about what you did or did not do right.God ll bring the ones that ll stay,i have been there twice but aren't I smiling now?You will smile too by God's grace.Dont think much about it,just start trying again with immediate effect,it can happen as early as a week after the loss,good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ .Smokey drinky, thank God everything is fine now. May God see us thru this journey. As my mum use to say it's an interesting journey if there is no issue at all. I pray that God will see us thru and lead us right.
As for research on the internet, I just read to get a clue of what is going on. I read lot of scary things about this brownish discharge but still trust in God and pray hard.... We shall carry to term by His grace.
@ nice 14 no morning sickness yet oooo I can now eat but very little. Please check the holy communion as beauty said. May God see us thru.

Amen o, we shall all carry to term.

scary i tell u, dey all said its a sign of miscarriage. it happened a week ago, just one evening.
when i told my doctor, he asked why i didn't report, told him i wasn't in town and the doctor i met said discharge is normal in pregnancy or something like that. well my doctor did an examination, dunno wat they call it, inserted his fingers and checked something, said everything seems ok, ordered for hvs test and gave me some drugs.

na God hand i dey, no fears
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
favored gal: @Smokey...i soak you and Chizita with the blood of Jesus! you shall carry to term in Jesus name

@nice 14, i am fine. i am glad your faith is swinging at the highest levels

@Aisha, welcome to the thread

@Byvan....lucky you!the countdown has started

@Rukemi, i have a friend that lost a baby at 26 weeks, the painful part was that she evn had CS and the baby survived for 2 weeks! they really spent a lot of money as well...it is well

@Udoka, 26 weeks already! time is flying o

Amen. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Smokey, inserted his fingers? i thought all these probing and undressing has ended with TTC o!

@ Big mom, welcome, you and Udoka are count down mates

@BYvan, is it still up to 5, you are full term in 2 weeks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Favored gal,Am hoping the baby sticks to its EDD so I can plan myself well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
favored gal: @Smokey, inserted his fingers? i thought all these probing and undressing has ended with TTC o!

@ Big mom, welcome, you and Udoka are count down mates

@BYvan, is it still up to 5, you are full term in 2 weeks!

i ve never been poked before sef. i protested but the doctor said it had to be done. explained some medical jargons and said something about tight prerenia? and it loosening before delivery. dunno d connection wit the discharge....

he assured me that all is well but even without his assurance, i still believe that all is and will continue to be well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Favorgal. Na true o she is my preggy mate
@bigmon. Are u feeling d strong kicks now? My LO is still kicking gentle.

My sis am taking it easy oo, just that am indirectly clearing my table and handingover for maternity leave
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wow..udoka 26wks God is faithful. I'm happy 4 u sis, I keyed into ur testimony dat same God dat av been seeing thru shall see me thru ijn. Amen. I rest but though still go out sometime but I'm taking it easy o. Pls don't go MIA 4 too long again, seeing u around gives me inspiration. Don't worry u will start feeling does painful kicks. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
@favored gal thanks @udoka yes we are preggy mate ,my baby have started moving and very strong kicks (from last week) but u know this is my second and from experience my second started kicking earlier than the first . Dont worry ur baby will soon start, get ready.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
byvan: @Favored gal,my dear I can't wait!!,5weeks more by his grace I ll be a free woman.I can't wait to also know what is left of my most treasured asset,My Flat tummy tongue grin.

@all,am glad am still Zebra marks free grin,probably thanks to cocoa butter.I hope other mums can just try it and avoid disgusting stretchmarks,instead of wishing they did when is late,no harm in trial!This is my third,still stretchmarks free!!it might work for you.
I'm jealous o, wish I also haf 5wks.lol.. I ddnt use anything funny enuf nd I have no stretchmark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Everyone won't be that lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2013
cheesy smileyHello mamas or lemme say undergarduates cos me don graduate even get automatic masters grincheesy(two babies no be beans o) thnx for all ur prayers and supports(@tskjii,u r really a blessing to dis thread,tnx fr al d mails kiss kiss..m feeling better nw,as you all can see,have resumed my nite watch embarassed,dey r wide awake nw. To all preggies,abeg chop wella ooo,dnt starve our LO's..pls eat and dnt watch weight,wen I ws pregnant,I craved for cold tins like lacasera,coke,sprite,wen hubby started complaning,I started taking teem,seven up n soda,thinking dos ones were bitter n managable grin grin(for my mind o). As for d zebra marks,am a bit lucky(got few ones on my butts and am using cocoa butter too n virgin strech marks removal...and for my tommy,it has reduced in such a way dat am suprised compared to d big load befor cheesy,all I do is eat small healthy meals @ short interval other than taking one big meal..and I drink lots of water and fruits,hoping to have my flat tommy back soon and go back to my old sisi cheesy. To you all,may you all deliver complication free by God's grace..will always pop in to check on you all kisskiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Hummingbird: cheesy smileyHello mamas or lemme say undergarduates cos me don graduate even get automatic masters grincheesy(two babies no be beans o) thnx for all ur prayers and supports(@tskjii,u r really a blessing to dis thread,tnx fr al d mails kiss kiss..m feeling better nw,as you all can see,have resumed my nite watch embarassed,dey r wide awake nw. To all preggies,abeg chop wella ooo,dnt starve our LO's..pls eat and dnt watch weight,wen I ws pregnant,I craved for cold tins like lacasera,coke,sprite,wen hubby started complaning,I started taking teem,seven up n soda,thinking dos ones were bitter n managable grin grin(for my mind o). As for d zebra marks,am a bit lucky(got few ones on my butts and am using cocoa butter too n virgin strech marks removal...and for my tommy,it has reduced in such a way dat am suprised compared to d big load befor cheesy,all I do is eat small healthy meals @ short interval other than taking one big meal..and I drink lots of water and fruits,hoping to have my flat tommy back soon and go back to my old sisi cheesy. To you all,may you all deliver complication free by God's grace..will always pop in to check on you all kisskiss
thank God you're better now, Good to have you back, hup ure doin d hot water compress on your tummy, my aunty use to do it then and it makes the tummy go back inside faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Another thing that causes stretch marks is itching the bele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2013
queen_labisi: Another thing that causes stretch marks is itching the bele

I was told this just last month. Thank God the ithching has even stopped. I use ori-shea butter as i read earlier on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2013
The itch is a sign of impending stretchmarks,the itch won't happen at all if you use cocoa butter.

@ Hummingbird, its nice to hear from you,thank God you are ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Hiya preggy mamas,ows d truckpushing going( cheesy wen I was pregnant,a frend used to cal me truckpusher,cos of d fat tummy)hope ure all doing great,byvan congrats o,ure almost dia,ul com join d association of sisiz lik me soongrin
I didn't use d cocobutter/ori o(too lazy),and d stretchmarks showed me pepper,and nt just ordinary ones o,dose black ones,luckily for me sha,thyr fading,so mummyz use cocobutter o

I jus say mak I hail all of una,d lord is ur strength,u will all carry to term,and carry ur babies

udoka,favored,rukemi,humming,beauty,smokey,I see una o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (6976) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: asagal(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.