Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,980 members, 7,942,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8425321 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (6971) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
@tjskii,i can't wait to join the sisis oooo,i have missed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
tjskii: Hiya preggy mamas,ows d truckpushing going( cheesy wen I was pregnant,a frend used to cal me truckpusher,cos of d fat tummy)hope ure all doing great,byvan congrats o,ure almost dia,ul com join d association of sisiz lik me soongrin
I didn't use d cocobutter/ori o(too lazy),and d stretchmarks showed me pepper,and nt just ordinary ones o,dose black ones,luckily for me sha,thyr fading,so mummyz use cocobutter o

I jus say mak I hail all of una,d lord is ur strength,u will all carry to term,and carry ur babies

udoka,favored,rukemi,humming,beauty,smokey,I see una o cheesy
Why is my name being mentioned in a pregnancy thread? undecided

All these married girls,una dun cuddle una grown-up child finish(hubby) with that his three month old baby dangling in between his legs? angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ truckpusher!!!lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol@ truckpusher...abeg no vex o! Lol

@tjskii...we dey o! We are gearing up for your stage! My friends say motherhood is harder than pregnancy so i'm also trying to make the most of this phase...thanks for checking in..is it palmers coco butter u used? That is my regular cream, although i plan to add ori to the mix from second trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yea lucky me my sister told me promptly not to itch and d itching is cos of the stretching skin, cnt stand d smell of shea butter(ori) anyway... October is just around the corner, cnt wait Oooo... HAPPY NEW MONTH to all d preg sis in d haus, God shall see all of us through IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
gringrin;DLmao @truckpusher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why is it that pregnant women are always warm everywhere like fresh bread from the oven? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2013
truckpusher i don do, leave us pls. Happy new month to mamas this is the month we all will remember for good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Truckpusher(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2013
bigmom: truckpusher i don do, leave us pls. Happy new month to mamas this is the month we all will remember for good.
Why i go leave una?.......I wan learn na grin grin

I wan help my wife if i marry dey carry the belle anyway i fit abi man no go fit do anything at all ? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2013
truckpusher. Heheheehheheheh. When i saw that Mr. truckpusher quoted a post that has 'truckpushing' in it, i said tjskii don enter today....

@Mamas. Husband &I went shopping for kiddo yesterday &infact foreign baby things are cute but expensive. No wonder poor men run away when their girlfriends tell them they have missed their period or wifey gives birth to multiple kids.... grin grin grin

Pls i have a Question o, We nearly got a bre.ast pump but we decided to research on it before getting it. Pls how useful is the bre.ast pump to a working mum? Is it a necessity or just a luxury? It costs #7500

plus Happy New Month to all of us. May more ladies from the TTC thread join this thread this month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Hello to all d preggy mamas in d house.. Am new 2 dis thread.Glory be 2 God,am 30wks pregnant after I lost d first1 at 11wks.I can't wait 2 ve my bundle of joy because am already in love wth him,I feel happy wenever I notice his kicks n punches. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
@swi ayi u are welcome, may u deliver like d hebrew women. Amen.
Pls o don't be offended, what did u do differently in dis pregnancy after ur lost at 11wks? Pls if u don't mind share with us it might help somebody here. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
@rukemi,a brea.st pump is important if u might want to pump milk for baby when u are going out and u don't want to breas.tfeed outside or u want to resume work soon and u want to do exclusive BFeeding.so u can pump ur milk and kip.
@swit ayi, welcome, may u deliver wit ease.
.Mamas, I already have stretch marks from my previous pregnancy oh. What can I do to make it fade?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
favored gal: Lol@ truckpusher...abeg no vex o! Lol

@tjskii...we dey o! We are gearing up for your stage! My friends say motherhood is harder than pregnancy so i'm also trying to make the most of this phase...thanks for checking in..s it palmers coco butter u used? That is my regular cream, although i plan to add ori to the kix from second trimester

Palmers is what I have used in my three pregnancies,works superb.I apply it generously twice a day.

Your friend is very right,i know what is like running after toddlers on daily basis, you really won't need to diet or exercise after birth,they ll keep you trim grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
@mummyf
I was told d brea.st pump may not be too usefule if you hv gooD nipp.les. That with good nipp.les d milk will flow freely by just pressing. Wanted to buy but on hold till am convinced, however i will only do exclusive till two wks to my resumption. I bought tummy teepee feeding bottle, its as soft as breas.t i just pray d baby accepts bottle immediately. You cld actually express and d baby wl reject bottle feeding.

@all

I don enter one chance oo. For some few days now i feel hungry so easily and after eating my body wl refuse to come down until l take a drink, coke, malt, juice infact any kind of drink. This is something that was giving me bloating in d past oo and we dey talk of reducing baby weight. Hmmmmmmmm help oooo, am almsot in 3rd trimester, na so? W
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Udoka kpele..abeg eat but take it easy o with d sweet.

@all I just open a new Thread ''pregnant after a miscarriage''. You can come check it out and share. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hello moms, just stumbled on this trend a few weeks back.

Am just about crossing over to my 2nd trimester, with my second baby and I have found it really stressful especially in terms of fatigue! I am constantly tired its annoying, plus having to work, drive through lagos traffic and taking care of a very active 2year old boy.

AM also just about to commence antenatal just ensuring am taking my meds sha.

About stretch marks, after doing everything right, it shows up at about 34weeks of my first pregnancy then hot water pressing didn't help as it just kuku rumpled the stomach for me. It is better now sha, using palmer is hard cos my boy fond of playing and sometimes such sucking the "soft " part.

Sha, I can't wait to fully get my energy level back...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
@udoka, epressing by hand is also good. But wen u use breas.t pump, it mimics the sucking effect of a baby so u get more milk out of ur breas.t. Take it easy on d sugar oh! Hopefully its a temporary craving! grin
@tobiegal, welcome.toddlers and pregnancies don't mix but its wat we asked of God that he gave us. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Udoka I heard malt makes the baby Big, I take soft drinks too but avoid malt... Isn't easy to control all dis cravings jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Swit Ayi: Hello to all d preggy mamas in d house.. Am new 2 dis thread.Glory be 2 God,am 30wks pregnant after I lost d first1 at 11wks.I can't wait 2 ve my bundle of joy because am already in love wth him,I feel happy wenever I notice his kicks n punches. cheesy
welcome dear, does your EDD fall in october?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hello mothers and mothers to be, this is my 1st time on this thread. I'm 27 wks pregnant wit my 3rd child. So far so good all thanx to God. I wish us all easy and safe pregnancies and deliveries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
mummyf: @rukemi,a brea.st pump is important if u might want to pump milk for baby when u are going out and u don't want to breas.tfeed outside or u want to resume work soon and u want to do exclusive BFeeding.so u can pump ur milk and kip.
@swit ayi, welcome, may u deliver wit ease.
.Mamas, I already have stretch marks from my previous pregnancy oh. What can I do to make it fade?

Thank you much my dear sis &udoka

@bsoda. I think this is ur month and week. I wish you safe delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breadplanet(f): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2013
Greetings to all the mama's in the house, God will complete the good work He has started in all of you. Hope to join you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2013
@tobiegirl, gold waters, swit ayi, you are welcome.

breadplanet , God has answered your prayer already answered, as you can see, there are testimonies on this page.

@tjskii, thank u for checking on us.

@bsoda, wish you safe delivery.

@all, happy new week and month. May we all be strong from now on.

seriously, i am really getting my strength back and the smell has vanished, i even drank tea over the weekend and had no issues, was so happy cos i havn't had tea in like 3 months, am in my 17 weeks now but i do feel uneasy whenever i walk after eating, it makes me very sickly. has anyone witnessed this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013
@beauty thanks..

I also feel my strength coming back. Now I can look forward to maternity fashion outfits cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2013
@Nice14,amen n tanx.after I miscarried last November,I just gave myself some time 2 heal,started taking folic acid and prayed 2 God 2 make us smile again.To d glory of God,I had a positive pregnancy result early march and it has been smooth all along.Hubby is so happy. cool
@mummyf,amen n tanx a lot.
@Queen labisi,my EDD is first week of November,wat abt urs?
@beauty,tanx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tobiegal: I also feel my strength coming back. Now I can look forward to maternity fashion outfits cheesy

that maternity outfit is a sure thing but for me, i can only go for free tops and pregnancy jeans cos am an engineer and can't be going to work in gown everyday. a colleague told me there are jeans with elastic that are mainly for preggies though i haven't seen. i am still not looking pregnant so i am not bothered now. when i get there, i will cross the bridge.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
@beauty,those jeans bokun for market,just tell dem maternityjeans,if u want pant trousers sef dt av dose bands,dey plenty for mkt grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
tjskii: @beauty,those jeans bokun for market,just tell dem maternityjeans,if u want pant trousers sef dt av dose bands,dey plenty for mkt grin

na for second hand l see the band jeans, and so sweet to wear. l hv only one of it, couldnt find another that day. wish l could see pant trouser with band.

queen labis
so d craving is not extra-ordinary then ....hehehe, on saturday l consumed 1 litre of fumman juice at onces after breakfast, one malt after lunch, then coke after dinner....infact 'afraid' catch me. Sunday l shared a coke with hubby after lunch, after dinner decided to take one orange and my body came down with it. Since oranges worked, l have switched to oranges for now, pray it keeps working grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
udoka2:
queen labis
so d craving is not extra-ordinary then ....hehehe, on saturday l consumed 1 litre of fumman juice at onces after breakfast, one malt after lunch, then coke after dinner....infact 'afraid' catch me. Sunday l shared a coke with hubby after lunch, after dinner decided to take one orange and my body came down with it. Since oranges worked, l have switched to oranges for now, pray it keeps working grin
. shocked angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
tjskii: @beauty,those jeans bokun for market,just tell dem maternityjeans,if u want pant trousers sef dt av dose bands,dey plenty for mkt grin

is it only 2nd hand i can get such jeans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (6971) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.