Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292494 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Pulezzzzzzz z 2mao still going tu be thread cuties?#cus it seems...we've 4gotten about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

Gerrrarahia mehn!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

@ tyconcepts, how are you my sis, Mofe Bobo nko? Still bossing? cheesy .may God minister to oil prices so rates can run out of the dungeons .. amin.

Bae mi...am fine and More has bin a loyal boy.

With the way oil prices dropping ehnnn....Aminnnnnn.

How my sweerie LBK? kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

See me see trouble o cry

We all of una dey wish me another missionary journey so quick. Can't one kpekus freely again

Besides where is the chief kpekuser Ginababy

Y should I b d chief? Wat will nw bcom of ahnie who has bn running around running all manner of pregnancy test. Vigilante mamas too kpekus Haba! Wat do u guys want if nt anoda missionary journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
mitchyy:
I've discovered the cause of my severe morning sickness that has made me hospitalized for days now. Pregnacare max!
Ever since i stopped, i felt better, and appetite returned a bit. My MS has been so terrible that dh and mil have been scared. I've lost almost 5kg.
I'll just keep it in one corner till first trimester is over and revert to my folic acid, fesolate, calcium and bcomplex. Nor be me first carry belle. I can't die ontop cry
wow i said it! am in myseond rtrimester but any time i take that drug na so i go dey vomit dey moody.chai God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oh sweetie i jex fell from #indomie tree#
ginababy:

Y should I b d chief? Wat will nw bcom of ahnie who has bn running around running all manner of pregnancy test. Vigilante mamas too kpekus Haba! Wat do u guys want if nt anoda missionary journey.
ok....ayam keepin you boths under serious scrutiny.ginababy how body nah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
This one everyone is reacting to pregnacare and I'm eyeing the Prenacare with omega 3 angry cos someone said it made her baby skin jolo. I tire sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks. I'm teamMarch TeamBlue Team2016.

MsPat:

Welcome mama....pay ur dues to ME and clinch to your teamies. wink

*runs out before zaynie will catch me here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
I've 5packs of pregnacare now and my skin is smooth and glowing. Usually I take it every night

goldenruby:
This one everyone is reacting to pregnacare and I'm eyeing the Prenacare with omega 3 angry cos someone said it made her baby skin jolo. I tire sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
sayoddy:
Thanks. I'm teamMarch TeamBlue Team2016.

Welcome mama, may your stay be fruitful and stressfree.
I am Zaynie...the Honorable Minister of Finance aka Chief Accountant aka Her Royal Sarakiness wink. You pay your dues to me and amma link you up with your teamies

Wey MarchCaptain o!!! Oya you don get customer.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
ambient:

wow i said it! am in myseond rtrimester but any time i take that drug na so i go dey vomit dey moody.chai God go help us.

pregnacare must be taken on FULL stomach to avoid any reactions.

some mothers do not know this.

so chop belleful and then take it cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
mitchyy:
I've discovered the cause of my severe morning sickness that has made me hospitalized for days now. Pregnacare max!
Ever since i stopped, i felt better, and appetite returned a bit. My MS has been so terrible that dh and mil have been scared. I've lost almost 5kg.
I'll just keep it in one corner till first trimester is over and revert to my folic acid, fesolate, calcium and bcomplex. Nor be me first carry belle. I can't die ontop cry

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
@goldenruby, I take pregnacare and it is very good for me,it helped me alot during my first trimester. I think it just depend your body.
@sayoddy, you are welcome. Pay your dues to the finance minister.
#team March for supernatural delivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
February wia u dey now I feel so heavy right now and d bone around my vagigi feels like its screw is now loose when I walk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
helovesme:

I knew that and i've been following the instructions. I eat it with my fullest meal. Most times eba sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
goldenruby:

Pregnacare isn't bad o. I'll only leave it aside until after first trimester is over before i continue. You know people's body system differ.
But for now, i'm pausing. Because there is no point feeling very sick to the point of fainting because i want to take pregnacare by force.
There are also different types. Mine is the pregnacare Max. Other types might not have such effect. Different strokes for different folks.
But i'll definitely continue after first trimester, so i'm not bashing it smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
ambient:

I think its because of the iron in it. Some women react negatively to iron supplement in first trimester, but others don't.
Just speak to your doctor sha before making any decision.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
And DH finally got what he wanted cheesy after all my shopping chai! Trousis, shirts, bowties, face caps,boots,etc angry I will definitely win in d nxt by Gods grace
#Teampink kiss#
In other news today's scan said my baby is 33weeks instead of 36 weeks I can't believe this cry I've cried my eyes out reasons been dat I've been seriously counting down cos d pressure on vjay is getting out of hands.as if that's not enough EDD changed to 2nd February instead of 17th January.not only dat....baby is weighing just 2.2kg despite all d midnight chop chop. angry
Cc:tchiwinnie, NurseKaffy, firsttymum, soonest, Mumy LBK any hope of d date correcting in next scan?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Congrats udoomama. May ur stay b stress free.
Teammates, how is it? Since ystday e, I ve bn feeling heavy down there. My tummy isnt dat big but d thing come dey draw me bk e, tiredness/laziness cm increase e. I say mk baby wait mk we enter January o. Its well wt all of us jare.
#teamnewyrbabies#

Same here oh....too tayad and lazy to do anything...me I don say mk baby strt to dey warm up oh as am 37 weeks now...May God give us strength til d end ijn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Congrats to d teamdecember mamas dt just put to bed...@hafsat I gbadun ur bs..praying for a supernatural delivery too.
Newbies u r welcome too...enjoy ist trimester jollyment.
All our senior mamas and junior mamas greetings oh

Teamdecember/January for easy and short Labour..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=tatacherie post=41059645]And DH finally got what he wanted cheesy after all my shopping chai! Trousis, shirts, bowties, face caps,boots,etc angry I will definitely win in d nxt by Gods grace
#Teampink kiss#]

Chai pele I dnt imagine ds happening to me...were u claiming team blue by faith or was it scan error...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
ginababy:

Lolzzzzz....See denial of install and uplifted position.

We kpekus not for missionary journey but for flexibility. wink tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatacherie:
And DH finally got what he wanted cheesy after all my shopping chai! Trousis, shirts, bowties, face caps,boots,etc angry I will definitely win in d nxt by Gods grace
#Teampink kiss#
In other news today's scan said my baby is 33weeks instead of 36 weeks I can't believe this cry I've cried my eyes out reasons been dat I've been seriously counting down cos d pressure on vjay is getting out of hands.as if that's not enough EDD changed to 2nd February instead of 17th January.not only dat....baby is weighing just 2.2kg despite all d midnight chop chop. angry
Cc:tchiwinnie, NurseKaffy, firsttymum, soonest, Mumy LBK any hope of d date correcting in next scan?

I learnt here that late scans aren't meant for Edd cos they always date back. About the weight of the baby,just keep eating she will come out fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatacherie:
#Teampink kiss#

Awwwwww. You never drop one finish you done they talk 'next' after you complain of vjay pressure tongue

Hang in there sis ur LO has engaged hence the pressure on ur vjay. The finish line is here kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Go gyal...go tyconcepts my dearest mainest babe,abeg kpekus dhey go ja'we.na your kaya(property)
tyconcepts:

Lolzzzzz....See denial of install and uplifted position.

We kpekus not for missionary journey but for flexibility. wink tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatacherie:
#Teampink kiss#
Late scans are not reliable for dating pregnancy. D date calculated from ur LMP s more accurate. For d weight, just keep eating healthy. No need for midnight snacking.There s tym for baby to add a lil more abi u wan born 4.5kg ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tatacherie, relax. Late scan don't always give correct EDD. Reason being if your LO is small, the gestational age will be less and vice versa. Doctors always go with early scan and LMP when you are very sure of it. I guess you did an early scan to start ANC. Go with that and your LMP. Did you do your scan at Omvial? All the best dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

Gerrrarahia mehn!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

@ tyconcepts, how are you my sis, Mofe Bobo nko? Still bossing? cheesy .may God minister to oil prices so rates can run out of the dungeons .. amin.

Lol. You people don't include us going thru MS in your prayers now. Na only ttc and waddling mamas una dey remember. We dey come for back with full force cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
pls who has used Asda little angels baby lotion and body wash. i cant seem to find sebamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
mitchyy:

Lol. You people don't include us going thru MS in your prayers now. Na only ttc and waddling mamas una dey remember. We dey come for back with full force cheesy

Awwhh my sis, my mind dey with u ooo, i always say a lil prayer when i see anyone post about MS..

na me be the chairperson of MS society, baby 1-3, i had it till EDD...

No be play play sontin, E Hug my sis. kiss

@ tchiwinnie, how the pushing ministry

Chinwedym , how is it now?

helovesme , hope our quarrel don end?

@ kaffy4bill , proudmom38, keji3, tikosdear & other july mamas, how dem babies ? ..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=tyconcepts post=41060595]

Awwwwww. You never drop one finish you done they talk 'next' after you complain of vjay pressure tongue

Hian tyconcepts so u didn't know tatacherie and kpekus na 5&6. tongue
Tata ur baby's weight is ok for dt age nah.my DD weighed 2.2 at birth preterm sef and you still have more time and late scans are not for dating.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hailing to all our beautiful mamas in da houz. Hope we are taking our routine drugs and supplements. Wishing us merry xmas in advance. And happy bumping. # repteamFeb# smiley tomorrow ante natal loading.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.